You guys got any suggestions for a pc build for around 700$?

You guys got any suggestions for a pc build for around 700$?
Just for games

The search for pcpartpicker sucks dick

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/sKG4qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get an Alienware, bro

logicalincrements.com/

Convince a richer friend to upgrade his computer and take his old GPU and CPU.

Buy a brick and break into a electronics store during the night.

Go dumpster diving around your local electronics dealers, make sure to wear gloves and have your vaccinations up to date

Buy a PS4 instead bro, it actually has games for one.

no way this works

Weren't those banned though?

The grey kitty JUST had enough.

It runs purrfectly

a-at least it can emulate some PS2 games

I want reddit to leave.

But yeah, I've made my pc out of parts I found at the junkyard.
If you want something clean instead, use pcpartpicker, logicalincrements and just enough thermal paste. And don't forget to use the secret ingredients: common sense and google.

Lmao then you go first.

Wait for Zen. It's coming soon™

Golly, doing my own research is hard work! Better go try and get spoonfed by those ol' chan boys.

You could always take that 700 and get yourself a nice gun and kill your lazy ass self with.

Built pic related for about $600 total, runs games like ARK on high really well. Haven't found a game yet it doesn't run well.

Calm down, edgelord.

Zen is coming this year, wait.

But for now? I'd say go for the RX 480 for the GPU, it offers amazing performance for 1080p and even more if Vulkan or DX12 gets more support.

I'm rooting for you.

just noticed

ChoosemyPC or newegg DIY builds

protip: don't bother trying to make a super epic gaming rig to make the guys at school jealous, you soon realize that games with graphics are usually piles of dog shit, and that after ~2 years your PC will run shit like you bought the cheapest shit from best buy.

t. fag who spent $1000 on a rig two years ago and realized that his grandma's $300 computer is better than his right now

why is "edgelord" the go-to phrase when someone wants it to be known that they're extremely butthurt and want to dismiss a statement even though it's true?

>32geebees of ram only in extreme tiers and for $140, throwing away $40 on XxX>3GhZ

how does edrive prevent LEAs from acquiring the encryption keys from samsung?

any form of encryption is pretty much flawed

Telling someone to kill themselves just because they asked for sometimes input is pretty edgy. Not that OP couldn't do his own research, but maybe there is nothing wrong with having a discussion differing options for getting him a nice build.

Because Samsung doesn't have it, the decrypted key has to be provided by the OS after boot.
The hardware might be backdoored by the NSA of course but if the NSA is your threat model then you've got bigger problems anyway.

How do you even get to that amount?

4+1?

only build a new PC if all you play is first person games, indie games, multiplats and click and drag games.

otherwise maybe reconsider your options unless you're actually doing work.

c'mon son, surely you jest. surely you didn't go out of your way to make an unironic "NO BULLYING" post

It's possible he's serious. It's summer.

uses reddit formatting
I want newfags to go.

It's 2+2+1 since it's CAS 7.

I use a 1080p monitor now.

Did I do good, Holla Forums?

Try this
pcpartpicker.com/list/sKG4qk

Your biggest bottleneck right now is the GPU, consider getting something better like one of those AMD 480s for $199.

I can't even tell if you're being ironic at this point

you dont fit in sorry fam

ahahahahahah oh wow

at least you got a syncmaster but just why would you put all of this modern high end shit on your computer and then throw in that gpu?

The ATI Radeon HD 5800 is an old ass card, while it does have 1GB of VRAM it's so old that it probably can't play anything well in 1080p, if it can even run 1080p. I can't even find benchmarks for gaming with it, the oldest I find are the 6800s and Nvidia's 580.

Like I said, everything else is fine but that video card needs an upgrade.

It still plays games at 1080p on high though. I was playing Arma 3 yesterday with it no problem.

I mainly play minecraft, this should be a perfect build for it as it's CPU and memory hungry, and I can run it 120fps! It's also great for dwarf fortress.

`>>10094356
tbh I have a better pc gaming experience on my ibm t42 running windows 98 with a mobile pentium 4 and 512mb of ram and I think a mobile ati radeon 9600 than you do with your faggot ass dx12 hardware

If there's anything you severely need it's a better GPU and a 2TB HDD. Since you have an SSD I highly recommend getting the WD Black

I'm fine, maxing GTA V with 2560x1080 res.
Original launch line i7 2600k cranked to 4.6 on a closed loop watercool.
16gb of ram.
960 GTX SC with it budged a little bit 70+ core in afterburner.
All my temps are pretty low, since that original release of those i7's my total costs for this system have been maybe 1100.
Not really spending much feels gud man.