Starbucks customer says she was bullied for supporting Trump

Starbucks customer says she was bullied for supporting Trump
On a day when lawmakers from both sides of the aisle in Washington are asking Americans to unite, a loyal Starbucks customer says she was targeted for supporting Donald Trump. Starbucks said they are making sure this incident won't happen again.
"I don't know what politics has to do with getting a cup of coffee," Kayla Hart said.
Hart walked in to Starbucks on East Boulevard in Dilworth on Wednesday morning, wearing a Donald Trump t-shirt. Instead of being greeted with a smile, Kayla said the cashier laughed and her order was labeled with a political message, mocking her support for the president.
"They shouted out build a wall and shoved a drink at me and then all the barisatas in the back started cracking up laughing," said Hart.
The commotion caught the attention of nearby customers.
"I just walked out because everyone was staring," Hart said.
Hart believes she was bullied for wearing her Donald Trump t-shirt. She immediately emailed Starbucks customer service.
"I just found it really sad that I can't wear a t-shirt with our president without being made fun of," Hart said.
FOX 46 Charlotte also reached out to Starbucks to get results. The station received the following response:
"We failed to meet this customer's expectations of us, and we have apologized and are working directly with her to make it right. This experience is not consistent with our standards or the welcoming and respectful experience we aim to provide every customer who visit our stores. We have spoken with our store partners about this situation and are using this as a coaching opportunity for the future," Starbucks said in a statement.
Kayla said she also heard from Starbucks.
"This isn't me trying to get people to stop going to Starbucks. I just want it to be put out there so people know this is what's occurring. I don't think it's right you should be humiliated for wearing a t-shirt with your opinion on it," Hart said.
Hart said she is still waiting to hear from the Starbucks district manager before making a decision if she will return to the coffee shop.

fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/261436816-story

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4609508/Woman-wearing-Trump-t-shirt-bullied-Starbucks-barista.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well if you didn't drink a trough's worth of disgusting diabetes water every day you wouldn't have a problem

I mean, fuck the lesbians and coons that work there but, my lord:

BITCHES CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

That's really messed up..
yet another reason for me to stay away from Starfucks.
I bought some Kek stickers and I think I'm gonna wait before I put any on my car..
I was interrogated by someone who couldn't figure out why we feel oppressed..
I told them that I can't wear a Pepe pin without the risk of getting suckerpunched.
Insane times

More reason to continue my boycott. The white women are being divided now. Which side will they choose? They chose this 'multicultural' paradise.

Too many women think it's "pretty" to have a mixed society.

What do you expect?

I've experienced this myself. These "partners" are little liberal BernieFreaks. Being a middle aged white guy with blues eyes this past year has been fucking hell worrying about personal security everywhere I go. I don't mind CCW but come the fuck on it is getting a bit edgy out there. I myself haven't gone to Starbucks since mid December and I have $7 bucks or so left on my phone app because they are such insufferable political pricks.

Put them on leftist driven cars. Be offensive with your memeing.

A Pepe is fine anywhere.

ffs

She should have ordered a tall iced covfefe

Your privacy must not mean much to you

Dumb bitch shouldn't be giving Starkikes money. What does she expect from the vermin they hire?

starbucks?
you mean the coffee-selling company that wanted their employees to engage in racial dialogue with their customers?

Why not get a salad from McDonalds while you're at it?

This. And why is she giving starcucks her money, anyway?

I don't even see a problem with this. The real issue was walking into a starbucks.

i guess this faggot learned the hard way. what a moron.

The other day at work, a co-worker came up to me and started to chat. We got to a slightly political subject and she stopped, looked around to see if no one was near, and WHISPERED to me, "I'm a Republican." I keep my power levels hidden at work but people figure I'm a bit conservative. But that's the climate we live in. Pretty sad. Eventually the plight of the conservatives will begin to pull apolitical people and centrists to the right. Sympathy points.

Lads should I visit this Starbucks with my Trump hat? I never drink covfefe though.

gtfo

(((Starbucks)))

Next thing we'll see her shopping at target. Who the fuck pays for 5 dollar coffee?

]I'm going to guess she's a hot white chick that is so used to being told how "brave" and "strong" she is, and figured the pink haired dyke serving her up a hot cup of caffeinated Torah would think the same.

Yes, order it, make them do all the work, for the fanciest, gayest, hardest to make thing on the menu, and then say "nah, changed my mind" and leave.

I"m a spic and I found this funny.
Niggas need to learn to handle banter

Then leftists go on and make kikebook pages about how they're "The Resistance".

medium in a large cup is $1.98 regular coffee
not bad, but you're right I should skirt the fringes of fucking society and avoid Trump confrontations you cowardly cucked bitch. it's a cup of fucking coffee….. maybe I'll go in disguise to a Hampton Inn on the DL to stay under the radar>>10089969

You're a fucking idiot.

Enjoy your decaf.

BURN ALL STARBUCKS

fucking cunts

We should actually encourage this sort of thing and do our best to get the names of those fired out there for listing purposes. Who knows when one of them will pop back up in some antifa riot. Plus we can just find and fuck with all kinds of enemies.

Anyone who pays $3-4 bucks for shit coffee and sugar water deserves to be bullied tbh

You should visit while open carrying an AR-15.

Time to kill starcucks once and for all. Spread the memes of Boycott! Dig into corporate policies, find twatter accounts and kikebook of CEOs, instigate drama, spread rumors of corporate sabotage and WATCH THEM BURN!
THE FIRE RISES!

Imagine if white males insulted her for wearing a holocaust shirt. They would have gotten fired, sued, and their faces would be the top story on on every major network. But since its niggers, they spin it as a training opportunity.

To be fair, lots of people shop at starcucks. Not everyone really thinks about it, and potentially this woman will think about it at least a little more after this.

This person is getting coffee from those people, if I was her I'd have worried they were going to spit in my drink or whatever.

(Why she even paid for the drink after being joked at is beyond me, that is quite stupid.)

Nigger, if you spring for fancy shit you can buy a bag of pre-ground coffee grounds and get multiple 12-cup POTS out of it for less than $12.

Oh no the Starbucks is going to lose more loyal customers. I hope the cashier are happy about the losses of jobs. :-/

Reading the description of what happened, I'm willing to bet money this store was staffed with niggers. They even mock each other and think even less of doing it to whites.

I guess it's just weird because we only have 1 in the city I live in, it is an extremely pretentious place for coffee though.

don't let your memes be dreams

That's not really the point. The point is that in our modern era, you literally cannot openly support the fucking president without everyone trying to either literally or figuratively kill you. I know it's kinda a boomer cuckservative thing to say, but it's fucking sickening that I can't just openly show my support. People act like you're supporting fucking charles manson if you do.

you know how else I know you're a low iq groid? It must be a special kind of sadness knowing you relate more to niggers than any other race.

I used to take three inches of napkins every time. I GOT 5 dollars worth of shit, even if it's not all coffee.

Loo>>10089959
My dude I also live in Charlotte, well rock hill but still

I have never stepped foot in a StarCucks in my life. That shits like unholy ground.

IDK who would give their money to support them.

Picking one is going to be a bitch in this liberal cesspool…but that is a great idea.
I have a bunch to choose from..gonna target some hard to reach spots in town near sjw hubs.

The leftist cult members are Bullies now

Isn't this shit the exact opposite of what they preach?

Oh I agree completely that it's fucking insane, but we've known starbucks is a hive of stupidity for years.

In Charlotte? I've been to the starbucks that OP is referring to all the time. Everyone in there would be stuck-up liberals in their middle ages way too passive to say anything, besides, it's not like half the city voted for Trump or anything. The story seems either made up or exgerrated, nevertheless this Kayla chick should get those employees fired.

He never killed anyone personally, foresaw the race war albeit not the proper conclusion to it, the family offing some Hollyjew whore is probably a net positive.

Actually it is kinda the point. Stick up for yourself, for Christs sake. If you're going to a fucking STARBUCKS, which even non-politico know has been a hive of hipster faggotry since it's inception, wearing a Trump shirt no less, expect the dune coon and/or three hundred pound lesbian to look down at you, spit in your coffee, or say "Hey Trayvon, look at the stupid white bitch supporting Zumpft".

All she would have had to of said was

"YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"

And those coons would have needed the play-dough and puppies in the back.

I expect Starbucks to keep their employees in line, do their job or I flip a shit and get them fired. Kayla should have recorded the incident, maybe called one of her males, husband or son, and been more confrontational. What strikes me as suspect about this article is that Charlotte conservatives aren't known for being shy, nobody is really shy here.

He supposedly killed Shorty Shea and a black panther wannabe over a dope deal.

alt-kike please fuck off

Ever been around 20-something hipster niggers? Multi-Million dollar contracts and all the h'wite wymmym they can handle won't stop them from selling crack and shooting other jigaboos for wearing the wrong color. Fowling up "the devils" food or beverages is see to them as "sheeeit, I was foolin' cuh". Moreover when their manager on duty constantly lectures them about "My prof in 'inter-sectional feminism 101 told me…" would absolutely enable it.

But you're absolutely right, I would expect a honest to goodness Charlotte conservative to ream those niggers out.

When I expect good service I don't discriminate. ;^)

Yeah she definitely shouldn't have drunk that.

She should have thrown it back at them.

Come on frogfriend, don't leave us hanging. What did you say?

Isn't yelling "build a wall" at a fellow Trump supporter a good thing?

Is she qt?

Not uncommon at all in leftist strongholds.

Lefty businesses think nothing of staff making fun and abusing customers that aren't 100% on their ideological side.

blogpost
My town of 3000 is pozzed as fuck - wife gets into arguments every time she goes to the organic store (needs special health shit from there) because they push some crazy feminist/global warming/trump is evil shit everytime she goes and she gets shit because they suspect she isn't one of them even though she is very popular in that scene and keeps her power levels hidden.

If we reveal we aren't leftist we would instantly lose our entire income and would be openly abused on the street - and the moment we do get immense pleasure playing Shadilay in public any chance we get and saying 'no' to any of their shitty events/protests and can't wait for the day (fucking soon) to completely break cover.

Fucking hell user, this is not a bad idea.
Make shirts with Trump logo and
'Trump proudly supports Israel/Jewish communities'

Wait for someone to cause shit over Trump part, free publicity cus it's sooo anti semitic, profit.

it just can't be real tell me it isn't

That woman went to that place wearing that shirt to get that response from those people. A woman is a woman is a woman, regardless if she's on the Left or Right, and this is just a distinctly feminine exercise in attention seeking and histrionics.

what does folding your genitals mean?

Might as well raid a veteniary clinic and steal some Pentobarbital and drink that instead.

Classic meme, mate.
I think it's a parody of the hot yoga trend cult..I love the tiny print on the bottom

For aesthetics..gotta squeeze the pube overgrowth and flappy genitals into those super green, sustainable, organic, pima cotton, puke colored yoga pants somehow..
Probably aligns your chakras or somefink..

Why conservatives are losing the culture war; giving money to international corporations like starbucks promoting their destruction and the replacement of their peoples. I have no sympathy and I hope starbucks and all other normie pleb businesses up the ante so these cuckservatives will stop.

Why would you want apolitical spaces as a customer? I'd rather know where others stand so I know who I should/shouldn't support.

She wore the shirt = good.
They responded in kind = good.
Bring on the division, let's stop pretending our ideals are compatible (especially if you're on the right… status quo only benefits the left at this point).

Every time a Starbucks gets bombed somewhere in the world I say to myself: GOOD

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4609508/Woman-wearing-Trump-t-shirt-bullied-Starbucks-barista.html

Starbucks customer orders coffee while wearing a Trump t-shirt and is stunned as barista mockingly writes 'build a wall' on her cup

Starbucks - Dilworth
1401 E Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203
Phone number (704) 338-9911

Yeah, if you choose to live in some rat den shit-hole city. You can openly support him out in rural white America no problem. If you're living in a Leftist stronghold you should know what to expect. I wouldn't advertise my White Nationalism if I was surrounded by niggers.

Lefties are such passive aggressive pussies.

Who cares. Just boycott these idiots.

White women still voted for Trump, despite all the brainwashing. Imagine the situation without all that crap.

int that what trap faggots do constantly? whats the difference between tucking your balls and folding your genitals

I was going through a airport security check in new zealand last week and there was a mexican high school group going through at the same time (who let them into the country) one of them was wearing a trump hat, which I was staring at. the spic goes "eetz a joke" I replied "Theres nothing funny about it, he's gotta build that wall Paco."

heres a video after his bag got searched.

I don't go to those places with these types of women 'baristas'. They once were charging my card for an order and wouldn't serve me and insisted me to pay multiple times. They go extra lenghts to be lazy and able to make an unfortunate accidents.
When girls cross the line multiple times like that you don't really get mad, you switch over to boycoting places with these kind of cashiers. There is plenty of grocery stores you can go to instead.

Isn't burger land the home of the law suit? I'd sue them for discrimination. Fuck 'em. On one hand, sticks and stones and whatever, but these lefties can't keep getting away with being pieces of shit and throwing autism tier hissy fits.

Boycott Starbucks you useless fucks. Who the fuck other than leftist roasties go to Starbucks anymore, since they pledged to hire 5000 refugees from all over the world to "fight Drumpf xDDDDDDD". Don't demand inclusivity like a liberal parasite, just leave the fucking place and let it die.

(cont.)
Even antifa destroy Starbucks buildings now. I guess some anti-antifa whores understood it the wrong way and now support Starbucks via reverse psychology.

Bint has an enfeebled mind tbh. no recognition of danger.
The modern woman is a creature of luxuriance that has been so far removed from danger either real or social that they act with complete incognizance in every situation

by enfeebled mind i mean that the neoteric woman of western nations has been so long sheltered from any dangers that their medial hypothalami have atrophied from disuse and they are literally unable to process fear normally
sage for being retarded

They call themselves this because pop-culture (((star wars))) and secondly jews and their communist writings have an obsession with stating and being a part of "resistance" movements.
Remember communism requires constant revolution.

I'm dying.

I can't believe I've never sen this one.
I'm fucking dying

Let them laugh. It's a form of charity. They are so miserable already, let them laugh.

What an effective strategy. Cuckservatives 2017

That's actually why they were so surprised when Trump won. They have created an environment most places where liberals are so obnoxious that conservatives will just hide their power levels. So in a normal liberal experience, they assume everyone just agrees with them because conservatives choose not to get into political feuds with batshit cat ladies.

And it doesn't even make sense anyway because they are siding with the evil empire. "The resistance" is allied with the intelligence community, almost everyone in the two main political parties, the "international community," corporations, etc.

RAPEFUCK THIS SLUT HARD -

Dilworth is a rich white area in Charlotte every one who lives there is a banker or trust fund baby they will all die on the day of the rope any ways, Charlotte is beyond pozzed and has been for a while, ever since the west and North decided to move down here it's been a lost cause
-t. Person who was born and raised in Charlotte

Don't support semitism, user.

After their head yid proclaimed his love for refugee cock, I spent the last money I had on a starbucks gift card that my mom gave to me specifically because she hates their coffee. I bought what I thought would be a dark roast from Ethiopia or somewhere. It was fucking shit. Tasted like coffee you get for free at cafeterias and meetings and what not. Never again starfucks. I hope all your high level employees someday starve in the streets with their children. : )

Just as long as they get to go home to their gated community and 99% white neighbors.

Maybe we should be supporting Obama's initiative to mandate more government housed niggers in affluent neighborhoods. Notice how that got dropped almost immediately? Those rich white trophy wives love the idea of diversity, as long as it's in someone else's town. Instant redpill.

They've got those Gender Studies and African Studies degrees to pay off still… they'd be fucked….

Good. Maybe she will stop going there then.

This has a simple solution:

Yeah I get that shit all the time in LA. I have a few friends who are nurses and 5 out of 5 are trump voters. One of them calls it the secret club being a republican in LA, goes on about degeneracy and jews etc. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how many normalfags I'm running into these days that are, if not anti-semetic, at least somewhat jew-wise.

Fuck off back to leftypol, you guys love to rape.

This is actually a good idea.

Lots of (((bankers))) and (((tech))) moving there user to escape their libshit state taxes and regulations. The charlotte building department is great though, they welcome you to come build in their city, something I've never experienced in dozens of other US cities.
t. Person who has built commercial office buildings in Charlotte

> Too many women think it's "pretty" to have a mixed society.

Damn, its infuriating but true. We could easily dispel this illusion if we just broadcasted a video of a black on white rape on national news uncensored so they could see what a mixed society actually means for white women.

I know its traumatic to see gore, but I feel that so many people with their head still in the sand would be rapidly red pilled if they could just see how bad things really are.

(nice numerals)she's have better luck simply telling the barista to eat her pussy

That's how immigration supporting leftists always live. They have their own communities of mostly white neighbors (and jews) and support more section 8 housing in suburbs and other areas non whites usually cant afford.

Are you willing to do it?

women do whatever they think will endear them with attractive men

This is exactly the case now they see enemies behind every bush. Its fun popping their bubbles.

Just like the Ethiopia they love

Shove reality down their throats

Open borders for Israel, section 8 for Beverly Hills.

Based

Exactly. All she needed to do was look back smugly and say "great to see we all want to Make America Great Again."

This could work
JUST DO IT ANONS
FUCKING DO IT!!!

I never understood that gay shit Starbucks does with writing your name on the cup. What a childish gimmick, is it any wonder the employees play these juvenile games? What the employees did wasn't okay, but going to Starbucks in the first place isn't okay sooooo

Your political ideology isn't a protected class.. I know some places its hard to fire for any reason but getting fired or hassled for non-protected class related shit isn't going to hold up in court. Maybe if she was bullied for like Hillary it would though..

>This has a simple Final solution:

FTFY

I shall do this. I'm having issues finding a cheap tester for food contamination though. I'm considering taking an uninterrupted video of container prep, to the starbucks, order, reciept of sample, into the container, into the mail, to prove that it isn't contaminated anywhere other than starbucks. Thoughts?

I don't into all this presodent crap, not being a burger. But what I want to ask is this:

Why do you fucking burgers go along with calling some guy who works at starbucks a "barrista," (whatever that means) like it's some sort of craft? A minimum wage drone at starbucks isn't a fucking craftsman. It's a "fast food clerk." Call it what it is.

Thanks.

I believe the term is dictated by the media and mainly used by urbanites, heavy tv viewers, or liberals. I've never seen an actual American refer to that job by that faggy term.

Why even buy pisscoffee in the first place? There's tons of decent small cafeterias/diners all over the place, why support that satanic cult shit?

Good on her, i hope this keeps occuring to others

They do it to get the coffee to whoever it needs to go to.
This isn't hard.