Thoughts on Secular Humanism?

Thoughts on Secular Humanism?

It's 100% shit

Worthless. Redundant.

idealist nonsense

Secularism is important, humanism is nonsense.

you are secular?

It's religion for the irreligious.

It's religion for the irreligious.

Where did this shitty stirner meme come from?

>belief in a soul "human essence"

Nietzsche mentioned this kind of atheism in passing when talking about English atheists (and George Eliot).

It removes the gods found in religion and replaces it with the worship of humanity.

Utter garbage. It's the real name of what Holla Forums wrongly calls "cultural marxism".

Shitty ideology that should've died out after the young Hegelians got btfo. Only reason it's still relevant is bc its much better than most other existing forms of liberalism

Its "scientific sceptic" wing is comprised of arrogant fanatics and cowardly bullies.

I'm a secular humanist, why are you guys mad. It's hardly the same as 'atheism +' nonsense.

What do you mean by "secular"? Am I in favour of secularism? Yes, just like many religious people are, including Kierkegaard. I want the state to stay out of my personal life. My religion is better served by the state staying out of it. Politics and materialism corrupts.

Of course you can always make the argument that the state assists in creating the system which in turn affects the church, but hey I'm a communist.

I'd rather christianity fall into obscurity to keep the ideal free, rather than have it soiled by everyone calling themselves christian and not believing or knowing what it means to be a christian

Go to bed Ludwig

And thus came Protestantism.

That man looks happy.

Or maybe he's held at gunpoint.

Looks like the Combine.