Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Worthless. Redundant.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

idealist nonsense

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Secularism is important, humanism is nonsense.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

you are secular?

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

It's religion for the irreligious.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

It's religion for the irreligious.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Where did this shitty stirner meme come from?

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

belief in a soul "human essence"
not religious

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Nietzsche mentioned this kind of atheism in passing when talking about English atheists (and George Eliot).
In England one must rehabilitate oneself after every little emancipation from theology by showing in a veritably awe-inspiring manner what a moral fanatic one is. That is the penance they pay there.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

It removes the gods found in religion and replaces it with the worship of humanity.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Utter garbage. It's the real name of what /pol/ wrongly calls "cultural marxism".

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Shitty ideology that should've died out after the young Hegelians got btfo. Only reason it's still relevant is bc its much better than most other existing forms of liberalism

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Its "scientific sceptic" wing is comprised of arrogant fanatics and cowardly bullies.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

I'm a secular humanist, why are you guys mad. It's hardly the same as 'atheism +' nonsense.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

What do you mean by "secular"? Am I in favour of secularism? Yes, just like many religious people are, including Kierkegaard. I want the state to stay out of my personal life. My religion is better served by the state staying out of it. Politics and materialism corrupts.

Of course you can always make the argument that the state assists in creating the system which in turn affects the church, but hey I'm a communist.

I'd rather christianity fall into obscurity to keep the ideal free, rather than have it soiled by everyone calling themselves christian and not believing or knowing what it means to be a christian

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Go to bed Ludwig

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

rather than have it soiled by everyone calling themselves christian and not believing or knowing what it means to be a christian
And thus came Protestantism.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

That man looks happy.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Or maybe he's held at gunpoint.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Looks like the Combine.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

tfw Stirner was a blue-eyed blonde aryan who didn't recognize that he owed anything to anyone but himself

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit