What are some good scientific proofs and arguments to prove that transsexuals have mental illness?

What are some good scientific proofs and arguments to prove that transsexuals have mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S107.full
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197404182901602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported

look up "transgender autism brain structure", their brain deformity is extremely similar to autism

genital mutilation

What's up with us not having any moderation for 17 hours now? Usually it's only a 5 hour gap.

all the good threads have stayed up at least, kikefy can't anchor the good threads if he's on the hadj or whatever

what if they bring up dms-5?

Their existence

Who gives a shit? They're paid shills.

Yes, I agree. But I cannot rely on pure ad hominems only.

I want solid arguments to shut down them.

Who cares? Say if DMS-5 changes so often maybe it's not the arbiter of truth. Reproducible studies confirmed transfaggots have a deformed brain similar to the structure of autism. Since autism is real and in DMS-5 turn that back around on them.

Yeah at least that's a positive thing. Noticed a couple of threads earlier losing a lot of replies, for them to be return later as if they'd just been posted.

I'm only pointing out that they're missing, buddy.

Trans-trenders are usually just poorly socialized and/or were sexually abused in early childhood. They didn't have a consistent role model for their gender when young.

A smaller portion had hormonal abnormalities as a fetus that didn't develop the masculine brain regions.

I suspect old guys like Bruce Jenner that decide they are trans later in life often have a history of decades of low T, which can atrophy the masculine brain regions. Many career marathon runners have low T from the constant high cortisol. Brain structures can and do change throughout the life span in response to hormonal levels. It is observed within a year or two in trannies who take hormones.

eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S107.full

thank you, this is a good solid point.

Btw, there was a study where trannies had brain structures more similar to the opposite sex, that's true, but an exaggeration.
Masculinity of brain structure:
Males > Male-to-Female insane faggots > Female-to-Male insane faggots > Females

The men pretending to be women are more masculine than women pretending to be men. If reality mirrored the "muh xx trapped in xy body" (or vice versa) claims, this would not be possible.

Sage
take this, though. don't make these shit threads after it.
If one decides to strip oneself of any biological (or otherwise) ability, then assert that it is out of some natural inclination (i.e. absolve agency from themselves) that they are as they are, then they are deluding themselves. It's simple: are the trannies suffering from some hormonal condition or some prenatal defect related to sexual development? If not, then they are normal females/males.

reported.
saged.

Transexual - Mentalillness, same thing. It's a pleonasm.

At try to pretend.

Thank you user, yes I won't.

It's the same way bolemia causes skinny women to feel fat and harm their body, it causes men to feel like their masculine body is wrong and cause harm to themselves. Honestly it's just shitty that a mental illness is being glamorized so much.

the fact that they think they're the opposite gender

Actually MtF trannies have brain structures identical to faggots, as in homos, yet unlike trannies the homos don't feel the need to cut their cock off and pretend they're girls. So it can't be explained by that alone, my guess is transgender shit is a combination of homosexuality and schizophrenia.

Science cannot "prove" things. It does not set out to prove things.
This is a libtard "but muh science" lie.
Only logic and mathematics prove things.
Logic tells us that since a man is always a man and a woman cannot be a man therefore a man cannot be a woman.

Voluntary genital mutilation is a pretty succinct indicator.

Bruce Jenner was an athlete before he became Caitlyn Jenner. If you take ecstasy you fuck up your seratonin levels when the high is over. If you take steroids for years and years, its not unreasonable to assume your testosterone levels are fucked up after your career is over. I'm sure many other profitable drugs taken by non-athletes do the same thing.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197404182901602

It's just weed, goyim.

The fact almost half of them try suicide, and almost all think about it.
The fact they think if they pretend hard enough reality will bend.
The fact they want to cut off parts of their bodies. That's as sane as people who want to become amputees.

You should consider chopping off your cock, you redpill me on x faggot.

None.

Consult DSM-V, retard.

They cut their dicks off. That is cold hard empirical evidence that they are completely fucked in the head.

Look at their chromosomes/DNA nigger, it's not that hard.
pic related, it's you

user, look from the very beginning with pseudoscientist and pedophile (((Dr. Money))).

This.

I've found reading off the John Money/David Reimer case works incredibly well as it shatters the entire foundation any argument in favor of enabling mental illness.

Ever speak to one of them? It is all the proof you will ever need.