False Rape Thread

Daily reminder that a woman can accuse you of rape for literally no reason and there is absolutely nothing at all that you can do to stop it.
If she brings you to court, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent. There is no way to guarantee that you won't be falsely accused of rape by any woman that you interact with. If a woman does accuse you of rape, you can say goodbye to your employability, your ability to find a mate, and you ability to find and make friends.
You family might abandon you for what "you did", when your only crime was associating with the wrong person at the wrong time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if you had sex with her and she consented, she can always regret it the next day and lie about being drunk, saying that you took advantage of her. You can't prove she wasn't drunk, you filthy fucking rapist scumbag.

One more. That's all I've got in my folder. What can we do to protect ourselves from this threat? I carry a live microphone on me every time I go outside, but since I don't have it running while I'm at home, a woman could accuse me of raping her when I was really at home shitposting.
I keep the daily recordings for 2 weeks before I delete them, but it's quite a hassle to constantly be charging the microphone and moving the files to my desktop.
Link related is what I use for a microphone. It's small enough to put into the brim of a hat or a breast pocket, and the microphone can pick up conversations that I have. It can technically be used as an mp3 player as well but I don't use it for that purpose.
ali express.com/item/2016-New-Mini-USB-8GB-Digital-Voice-Recorder-Dictaphone-MP3-Player/32660792895.html
How do you protect yourself, Holla Forums?

lmao

I actually rape women so when accused I at least got my dick wet

[REAL-628] Shuri Atomi - Schoolgirl Impregnation Creampie Rape 20 in a Row_preview.jpg

Whose cheeks did OP bust?

bump

that's moronic
data storage is cheap
keep them for 20 years before deleting, because you can't know how long the statute of limitation will be in a few years
girls can accuse you months or years after a supposed fact

Along with prior replies, I must add that not all states and or geolocations are one-party consent to recordings. She could still convince a sympathetic judge / jury of your peers to convict you of raping her right to not be recorded without consent.
polite sage
I suggest a hat with an arrow pointing to the brim saying "by reading this hat and engaging me in a conversation you consent to be recorded by the microphone ->"

I'd rather be convicted of "unlawful audio recording" than rape.

real genetically white women don't do this, you can know their race by the way their head is shaped

you're a gentleman and a scholar

Go your own way, MGTOW. You can't fool us.

Not even trying. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Die, kike.

Meh this happened to me once. Thankfully she partied hard that night and mixed pills with booze. When she died they assumed o.d. and the state didn't move forward on charges cause she was dead.

Just the ones that look like feminist or are feminist. Respectable women don't do this. If you don't breed with them, more of them won't happen. You don't want feminists getting at least one male this year, do you? It's because of them and their "my vagina makes me right"logic is how this is even possible. Quit thinking with your lonely dick and punish them