Century of Man: Jewish Circuits

Never forget how many Jews are in China, it'll be important to Holla Forums on 2048chan.gov a century from now.
The 21st century will give us some serious shit in terms of human development, and apart from space elevator threads, I think this is a severely underrated and under discussed topic in Holla Forums. Don't think you've seen it all, we have yet to experience Chinese A.I. If our ancestors had to fight face to face with the Juden, the next hundred generations will have to fight the digital Jude, a far more degenerative enemy in terms of traditionalism.
If you make a man a slave to your product, you now have a proxy slave, a useful idiot.

1/3

If technology is the main drive for civilisation then it is, at the same time, degeneration. Scientific progress is a double edged sword, and just like the celebration of youth, it has led to nothing but decay.
From the future timeline website:
RWDS meets cyberpunk Deus Ex enhancements when

And I'm typing this from a cellphone, which is kind of ironic, just goes to show the inevitability of technology taking over. RWDS will be a real threat once enhancements are ubiquitous. (And thats not a bad thing)

kys

What I'm saying is, brace yourselves, for we are merely entering an era of newfoundland filled to the brim with digital degeneration and unspoken dystopian horros. The Century of Man will be defined by its rapid self evolution and then by its succesive demise, defined by technology being ubiquitous.

;(

How would I be able to forget, it's the "fastest growing (((Christian )))nation" we have right now.

checked
We Deus Ex now

This, I wanna get off Mr.Bones

Pretty comfy tbh

Still won't hurt to have old fashioned backup as well. Like sausage nunchucks

Chinks ARE kikes. I dare you to look at their physical and especially their cultures and see all the similarities. A kike is more mongoloid literal slope than anything else in this world and the chinks are even better cheats, liars, and poisoners than kikes are. Anyone want some cheap baby formula by the way?

I've been wanting to buy breast milk from a clean white pregnant lady, I need gains to become Bane

Obligatory

A century from now what's left of the left will fear going onto .gov websites as our AI waifus will be waiting and watching ready to dispatch orders to anons, the mods will literally be gods. Hahaha "2048chan.gov/pol/index.html" this needs to happen primarily for smugness and second because it will mean much of our political goals have been accomplished.

"Thank God I'm not a useful idiot"

Join us now and share the software;
You'll be free, hackers, you'll be free.

(((Hoarders))) can get piles of money,
That is true, hackers, that is true.
But they cannot help their neighbors;
That's not good, hackers, that's not good.

When we have enough free software
At our call, hackers, at our call,
We'll kick out those (((dirty licenses)))
Ever more, hackers, ever more.

Chinese people are retarded as fuck. Every paper I've seen by a group of purely Chinese authors (that is, nobody from country of origin) has cited the authors gratuitously ("We're talking about this thing right now. By the way, the authors of this paper have 5 very similar looking surveys on this topic, which we cite all of to make ourselves look important"), the ideas have been obvious, and there has been no real development from them.

If you look at their engineering projects, they often fuck up badly. Their scientific progress is all done to make China look good, damned if it is useful or novel. It's all about face for them, never about actually making progress; any progress made is incidental.

An example: Chinese people flock, specifically, to Applied Mathematics as a topic. Applied Math is not a joke; it's where a lot of good work is done. However, very often Chinese people will put out papers of the following flavor: they present an algorithm that is a tiny tiny change to another algorithm, fail at proving it works, and then publish it claiming along with weak verification that their method works for a few test cases.

Such papers get published because algorithm papers have value. However, the algorithm presented often fails when held to greater scrutiny. Applied Math presents a way for these people to get away with serious failure without having to lose face. Sometimes the algorithm works well and it's a notable improvement, but this is incidental; the point was not to actually get work done, but to give the impression of getting work done.

You're treating China as if it is a rival in scientific development. It is not. China is a joke.

have it your way

Every user worth his salt knows that the Chinese are the Jews of Asia, but I think this association makes it quite clear why an alliance between the heebs and the chinks is unlikely to be successful.

China, I think we can all agree, is a historical mess of cattle-minded plebs being directed by cattle-minded aristocrats; even post-revolution, this dynamic immediately reestablished itself. Every Chinese scientific feat can be traced back to caravans coming from the West or the South. They literally cannot do anything by themselves.

The Jew has only had an ethnic nation for a very short period in the modern era, and a few hundred years in the bronze age, but both ancient and contemporary Israel share a feature; short-sighted, dependent on the technologies and protection of more-powerful neighbors, and extremely inclined to deception about their history and capabilities. Even the modest successes that modern Israel has achieved were ONLY possible after the expulsion of (predominantly European) Ashkenazim back to their desert shithole to acculturate the place.

The reason these two peoples seem so similar, is because they cannot survive without a host-culture to attach to; when they lose their host-culture, they're either wiped out by stronger nations or enter into prolonged developmental stasis. There will never be a Chinese gAI. The Jews will never attempt to use the Chinese the way they have used the West. This would be like dousing a fire with gasoline; it's a death-embrace for both of them.