Numale wars: the last cuck

get your spoilers here

to sum it up

spread it, fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/i-saw-the-last-jedi-so-spoilers-ask-me-anything.455066089/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really don't care about this trash and won't watch them ever but these thing still irk me. Shitting on the classics and worst of all, people defending it as if it is good.
Fuck

They're not going to have leia do some space travel with the force, right?

the best part is that line was purely a throwaway and was never meant to reference leia, it was just a cliffhanger.

There's no stopping them from doing whatever they want and making people like it at this point. Luke actually drinks the green milk of the sloth titty alien, what the fuck.

It was a cliffhanger because they weren't sure if any of the main actors would stay on. Ford was only signed up for two films and hated Star Wars. That's why Lando was wearing his clothes at the end, as a possible replacement. If Hamill ducked out, then there was another force user to finish things up. RotJ had to clean up a lot of shit ESB left behind to wrap things up.

So porgs aren't macrochlorins or what?

so, all of them?

i, for one, am very glad we have a twelfth thread about spoilers. thanks internet!
it's nice to take a break from exactly the same once in a while and come to Holla Forums. i know you guys get a bad rap for being original, but it's undeserved.

bump

is this the official SW thread? is it about reviews, the plot, RLM, the politics, SW legacy in general, someone's opinion about it, how funny it would be if yoshi drank blue milk? what a great site.
thanks in advance for the response, friend. you guys are so welcoming. i don't even have to learn to browse a catalog or anything. i just post whatever comes to mind in a new thread.
less than three

lol

pretty much anyone that isn't new, and even then some of the new characters still die.

Link for plain text? Holla Forums is on the case
>>>Holla Forums11034691

Nevermind
ign.com/boards/threads/i-saw-the-last-jedi-so-spoilers-ask-me-anything.455066089/

HAHAHA

Star Wars: The trend continues

What happened to Luke? according to your timeline he isn't dead yet…….
Yoda and the light side of the force are charlatans. They use people and tell them they are the last hope when they clearly are not.

seriously this trilogy should have been the continuation of Luke's story and struggle as it is it make 0 sense.

I don't know who most of these people are

fuck its so bad that even TFA looks better compared to it

Nobody does.
Luke dying to save some of them I assume was collateral damage for saving Leia…. Which begs the question since Luke is so powerful he can save people from a far why didn't Luke save Han?

Because that would've ruined the mystery box, goy.

Because the new trilogy is cancer. So are it's writers. Obviously no original trilogy character is motivated to do anything useful in the new trilogy until they've served to prop up the wonderful new perfect heroine. Who awakens in them the dying sparks of their jaded souls.

CANCER.

Wasn't she being pushed as a really important character, the female Boba Fett and shit like that? Guess nigger > female in the leftist hierarchy.

Lol what

Literally fanfiction tier.

Is there at least a good lightsaber duel in this movie?

yup, horrible to see what movies have been reduced to.
#WhyDidntLukeSaveHan

"stronk",lesbian, womyn loses to nigger.
Notice the lack of tumblr, sjws, feminists, etc. complaints about this…. they've been conditioned to want niggers and being ugly, overweight and smelly that probably all they can get anyway.

Yup…. stinks of Kathleen Kennedy ( imagine her smirking face).
Luke's character would have probably attacked yoda as with that movie he makes it clear nothing Luke did was important or needed….. Luke struggle in the OT was not necessary.

How can their be ?
The opposing are comprised of 1 marysue and a disfigured soyboy faggot…. perhaps snoke gets lucky and throws his grandpa slippers at Rey in a menacing way before being killed off?

>>>Holla Forums11034691

those last two are horrifying and funny at the same time

So is Star Wars going to be like the Matrix now? Where Rey is neo and her superpowers get more and more fantastic with each film? Or like DragonBall, eventuall Rey is going to destroy a stardestroyer by summoning a spirit bomb.

user plz

They're literally being posted in another thread as we speak. I don't know which I hate more, the obnoxious over the top wasted movements and pointlessly flashy styles we seen in the prequels of this sluggish over the top pointlessly filled with wasted movements saber usage we see now.

Is it wrong that I think at least the prequel saber fights were fun to watch or am I just being biased because I hate SoyWars? I am conflicted.

I have no intentions of watching TLJ but I have read the spoilers. I fell asleep and I dreamt about a key scene that trobled me greatly. Did this show in the movie?

Rey is with two boys and they were on the run. The older boy was a niglet while the younger was a twink faggot. In the scene that I saw, they had barely escaped, but something was happening to the niglet. Suddenly he was letting out things through his ass! Apparently they were on a smuggling run and they hid the stuff through the niglet's ass which served like some portal to a pocket dimension. In a flashback, he was trained for such feat in the most pedofaggot way. Something went wrong with the pocket dimension, which started divesting their smuggled stuff. For the last item the niglet suddenly "birthed" a baby. Everyone was like, where did that come from? But the twink boy held the baby and said it was cute, and the boys became the youngest gay couple. The baby would grow up to be a powerful Jedi.

The prequel fights are like supernatural samurais defying physics and trying to predict the opponent's moves with magic, so yes, they are fun to watch.

bump

How cash money would it be for Trump to just tweet out something like Good on Moore for contesting but not having strict voter ID laws is as bad as Luke dying. Kylo kills Snoke? Waste!

No, because there was one good Matrix movie

Run in with a fellow user

>>>Holla Forums11038850

And she still got upstaged by a nameless riot trooper.

You mean Leaf logic.

If you have twitter use the net neutrality # and post that trump pic.
Like "I can't believe Trump said this about net neutrality". You'll get tons of salt on top of the net neutrality salt

lol

so that "leak" about the force troll, Rey being evil and Kylo turning good etc was all bullshit? or is that the next movie?

It was bullshit