Ouch...Looks like all that feminism Holla Forums pushed just came back to bite them in the ass

Sorry, but you didn't think you could have it both ways? Did you? Sad!

twitter.com/AP/status/940784509238333441

/nu/pol got what it deserved tbh.

Right Wing SJWs BTFO

they are literally retards and never pushed feminism because they hate women irrationally

This is Gen Z for you.

I never said that you dumb waste of space. Hating on women certainly doesn't push feminism you fucking DIPSHIT

Checked.

They're in the denial stage right now.

>>>Holla Forums11032886

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING STUPID CUCKS! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?? IT MEANS TRUMP'S FIRST TERM JUST GOT FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET!!! FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SOYBOY CUCKS. DROWN IN SEMEN FUCK YOU

I TOLD YOU MAN
I TOLD YOU ABOUT USING FEMINISM AS A POLITICAL TOOL

I TOLD YOU DAWG

Far more democrats fallen because of feminism than republicans. This is nothing. At most both parties will turn on feminism to survive

Yeah right OP…

feelsgoodmane

Man, kikes are getting hysterical over here.

Colour me shocked.

Friendly reminder that all niggers must fucking hang tbh

Blacks literally vote for kkk Democrats members. Blacks are more sheeple than any other race

But we didn't do anything except for bicker about it on a backwater website.

Trump's vision of America is finished. He and his views will now be treated as election poison.

Precisely. Holla Forums thinks of itself as more important than it really is.

You're going to die under a boot, Chaim.

Thank fuck. I had to go to endchan to talk with sane anons because the niggers on /nu/pol couldn't understand that voting doesn't work at this stage. Exit is the only option.

Jews are a manifest evil and they should be removed, no question.
But you're fucking retarded if you think posting Pepes actually amounts to jack shit. Sam Hyde has a larger political impact than the average Holla Forumslack.

yep, it was obvious from the beginning it was entirely r_donalders raised by single mothers who thought they would finally lose their virginity if they bet orbited white thots hard enough
sad thing is they won't learn anything from this

And that's a good thing? He's a fucking kike.

Exactly. The major figures of the perceived "Alt-Right" are crytpo-kikes or support some kind of degeneracy (see: Richard Spencer and his sodomitical shenanigans).
You fuckers need to get your shit together and actually foot someone who's unabashedly /yourguy/

Learn how to use the site before posting. Thanks.

I accidentally deleted an arrow, you hyper autist.

We don't need a JewTube movement from anyone, Shlomo—this site excels at anonymous memetic warfare. Social media was never our ally.

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Another irrelevant thread but I have to say it was pretty obvious he was going to get edged out. It was for the better, his reputation is shit and would hurt other populist/maga type candidates. He also seemed like a tool with the whole cowboy get up. Just wear a fucking suit, that was some corny ass shit, tbh.

Just try and hate on women infront of me irl and ill fucking kill you

How so?
90%+ of blacks voted democrat. With a higher than usual turnout of black vote.
It had little of any effect whatsoever on whites. Even 2 thirds of white women voted moore.

This is about demographics completely.

you've never had any influence on anything, the only thing you're doing is sitting on a containment website convincing yourself you're winning by posting pictures of frogs while society burns down around you, you are more delusional than flat earthers

And so the /polyp gets his first lesson on gerrymandering.

waoh bro dont hurt me

Yeah, no, Killary didn't literally mention Pepe in one of her speeches. Put the shotgun down your throat, Moshe.

wow she mentioned a reddit meme that r_donalders constantly post on facebook and twitter, holy shit you really 57d chessed the election!
she doesn't even know this site exists you delusional sperg, the population is somewhere between 5 and 10k, you are irrelevant

The numbers don't matter, and you know that, Chaim. You're losing the information war.

like I said, delusional

Who cares about his "support"? He's the president, and he won't be impeached. He probably will win another term. You stupid kikes are going back to Israel.

How is is he going to win reelection when he's going to let in millions of spics in florida before 2020? he barely scraped by the first time and only won because florida went red, that is basically guaranteed not happen in 2020 because of his fucking incompetence and failure to keep immigrants out
this is the thing about you r_donalder delusional cucks, you don't give a shit about reality, just dumb memes, you're likely underage and raised by a single mother and don't even have a concept of reality outside your sheltered basement existance

Reminder: Trump is an idiot who supports DACA.

All right, this is nothing but ad hominem. You said nothing of substance, as expected of a kike. And as a bonus, you don't even capitalize all of your thoughts. Fucking kikes, your time is numbered.

stay mad because you know i'm right
you just want to sit in your basement and post frog memes and pretend you're doing anything because actually going outside and having an effect is too much work for your lazy ass

This is pure ad hom dude. You're just hysterically flailing. And no, I own my own apartment and I've had sex!

bumplocked faggot. go whine on Holla Forums you baiter faggot

Based mods.

MAGA is dead now because you supported a pedophile while shilling for feminism. Get over it.

None of this makes sense, nor is it indicative of my thoughts. Commies can go kill themselves.