Destroy Antifa's only 'victory'

what are you guys doing to help destroy the commie flag? doesnt matter what you do, just get it gone. Lets destroy the only thing antifa thinks they can be proud of . (pic related) pixelcanvas.io/@-156,-400

No.
Do something productive (read Mein Kampf, work out, whatever) and let the mentally retarded (Leftycuck) play with their toys.

This thread already existed and this post summarizes the type of response it rightly got.
If you want to play your autistic drawing game then recruit cuckchan instead, they have the numbers to play.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They can't even create a smudge of pixel art correctly? How do they expect to accomplish anything pertaining to politics?

Wrong Holla Forums. This one has better things to do.

are you retarded? I'm not

Actually, some faggots from a discord I'm in tried to turn it into an ancap flag.

Would be pretty funny if they succeeded.

yeah I can see that, the commies really dont want to give it up

sure m8

Why are you even here?

Again this bullshit. Kill yourself

to shitpost over those 15 year olds communist dickhead flags and piss them off, why else

These commies are obsessive with this

How many rare pepes did they busy family men of Holla Forums make? Likr half the reason Holla Forums is so successful is the random autistic bullshit that occasionally hits home with extreme prejudice. The other half is the incredible ability to sniff out the truth - in large part due to the incessant shitposting reducing any indefensible claim to dust in seconds.

this is the equivalent of this UN video but they're too retarded for marching orders

Moderators just undo anything they don't like anyway, this is still up so they clearly like it.

Sad. Get b&

Who gives a fuck, this is insignificant at the grand scheme of things

Start using the Strasserist flag and trigger them into a fit of rage.

Not significant but kind of funny. Commies and antifa fags are quite territorial when they mark places with their piss.

if you want to win stop making it us vs them. make it them vs them. don't turn it into ancap, dont draw swastikas. team up with the brazilians and put brazil flags all over their shit. nonwhites vs antifa.

drawing swastikas or Holla Forums will only drag them here.

sage because this is a shit thread and op is cancer.

Reported.