Little boy, I get that you have this super important quest and everything to save the whole world...

Little boy, I get that you have this super important quest and everything to save the whole world, but can you PLEEEEEASE chase down my chickens and bring them into this pen?

I'll even give you a bottle that you could have found in the trash can if you do. PLEEEEEEASE?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd bottle her chicken if you know what I mean.

she's a pedophile

Are you one of dem faggots who hate SS?

What is this halfchan shit?

i mean at that point dbz was just going downhill

yes what indeed. we need more threads about cisbusters and pokemon go. fun is for cuckchan ya know

can I have sex with you if I do that?

She did marry a kid in MM

smh tbh fam

Well, duh, silly! How else am I gonna drink your jizz like its kool-aid?

He was a kid because he got cursed faggot.

Half an a press is still an a press.

Well said Henry.

That jump you have to make from Windmill entrance ledge is complete vague bullshit and the 3DS port's graphics make it look even more impossible. This is probably the first side job of the game you take on and it's already screwing with you.

I mean this is just how it seems to me, I ruined OoT for myself by looking at all the answers in from player's guide and other people playing as a kid so I never actually figured it out for myself.

being a little butch or a bit of tomboy does not a lesbian make

And half a man is still a man, what's your point?

-but you know she wants that princess pussy.

Choo-choo!

halfchan pol had issues recently, so a lot of economic migrants came to Holla Forums and have likely made camps in Holla Forums as well.

So that's where the flood of Holla Forums derails, unsaged rolling and otherwise abysmal behavior came from.

Also, do you have a source on this?

All women are a bit bi

And yet even though we have all that ahead of us, we still do it, we still take the time to do this silly little job for this girl.

Why? Because we know if we fail, it's just going to get worse, why deny her a little piece of mind, or even joy in some cases, when the alternate is worry and then dread or doom if we fail.

Yes, if it is urgent you shouldn't dally, Lichs kill kingdoms that way. But just spending an afternoon rounding up chickens isn't going to cause the world to collapse when you have a few months to prepare.

I dare you to cite any kind of credible source on this bullshit. "Life experience" is not a source.

Did you see any glass makers in Hyrule? Did you see a single forge? Bottles are rare as fuck.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187

all women like anal