Do the Japanese really hate foreigners that much? it's not like we wanted them to make that change...

Do the Japanese really hate foreigners that much? it's not like we wanted them to make that change. Vid related you could skip to 2:15 to see the Japanese reaction to the change

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/gook
thefreedictionary.com/gook
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares its just some chinese cartoon panties

but yes fuck censorship.

no, they don't hate foreigners. Older generations don't like them, but younger, 40, 30, and younger don't mind them as much. But they still do not expect foreigners to understand Japanese culture, and often do not like dealing with them because foreign culture is much more different from Japan.

Foreigners often have a greater level of hatred for the supposed Japanese who they claim hate them. I think it's a reflexive thing, when you're told someone doesn't like you for something that is out of your control, you naturally don't like them.

Try talking with them, and you might find they are very pleasant people.

It's like us watching the Arabs killing each other and calling all of them savages. Or the Chinese disgusting since they eat anything including the kitchen sink, or the Indians for DESIGNATED. The nips looks back at us as white piggu since the most vocal ones tend to fuck up really badly (see president and PR/localizers).

There might be something wrong in you.

GAIJIN ARE IMPOSSIBLE ke
FUUUCK NOWh IM GONNA JERKU OFFU TO DURAWINGU OFU ANIME GIRLU WHILE I CRY MYSELFU TO SLEEPU OVERU MY PITIFURRU RAIFU AS A WAIJUSLAIVU

Also this is why you fags should support western hardware and PC. Japs don't like you with the exception of people like Kojima who is a westaboo. They only fetishize about our culture but despise the people behind it. As well as jealousy for being ugly as fuck japs.

I have my theory that Nintendo is perfectly aware of what NoA does but they just don't care since you occupy their country after having bombed them twice.

Considering Capcom still won't fucking listen to the western market, their just in general very xenophobic.

Thanks. I can't wait to play on my not-Nvidia not-consolized PC.

There are many Japanese only PC games that are worth playing released exclusively on the PC every year. If you don't know about it, it is your loss.

Frankly, they are the only good thing released on the PC.

Halfchan is full of faggots

Only if you have no taste
Plenty of good non Jap games out there.

They still don't hate Westerners as much as they should.

The japanese are gooks, gooks hate everything but themselves.

That's how gooks work.
It's like asking "do nazis really hated jews?"

Weeaboo please

Name some, I'm an idiot.

Rance
WindomXP
Ace of Seafood

Crimzon Clover
Bunny must die

Gooks are Koreans you fucking dumbshit burgerfat.

Gooks are all Asians you retarded frog

gook
ɡook/
nounNorth Americaninformaloffensive
noun: gook; plural noun: gooks

a foreigner, especially a person of Philippine, Korean, or Vietnamese descent.

Nice source proxy froggie

Japanese is jap, Korean is gook, Chinese is chink
Come the fuck on now.

No they're not you fucking queer the term comes from soldiers in the Korean war you moronic piece of human garbage.

Gooks = Koreans
Chinks = Chinese
Nips = Japanese

Learn your racial slurs and then kill yourself you absolute cock sucker.

The older generation does. (Then again that could be said of other people like Burgers)

On topic, the Japanese are much more concerned about Chinese and Korean foreigners than American foreigners right now. This is just a reaction to shitty western influences on a Japanese game, which unfortunately happens far too often nowadays.

Always complain- especially at them.

Don't buy anything that was altered.

Explain to them SJWs (similar to their SEALDs) do not play games.

Then repeat. If they don't learn, they deserve to fail.

Its used to describe any asian and its been for years.
Being used first on the Korean war and subsequently the Vietnam war doesnt mean shit when its been used as a slur to describe any asian for years to come.
Like currynigger can be used on Pakis as well.

Now fuckoff with your goddamn autism and proxies Frenchfag.

They havs sjws over there?

No you dumb fucking nigger. It is not a slur to describe all asians for anyone who isn't a retard. You're a retard so that's how you use it but that is not the proper way.

The only slur that can be used on all asians is slant eye. Get your shit together you putrid pig anus.

"Students Emergency Action for Liberal Democracy" I think (after a quick google)? Sounds like pozzed to hell Cultural Marxist shit to me. Definitely the nip version of SJWs.

Go back to half/pol/ you shitposting french newfags

dictionary.com/browse/gook
thefreedictionary.com/gook
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook

I'm from Florida you double nigger.

Frenchfag leave

To be fair Im half a mile from Alabama.

can you honestly blame them

Japanese women really like foreign men though. cuck country

Marxists are our cross to bear, and our duty to exterminate.

ayy

And of course it's some flavor of shitskin.

FLORIDE LIBRE
LA FLORIDE AUX FRANÇAIS

What the purpose of your post? Sage your reply.

I ask earnestly since your question is horribly conceived knowing the context of that excerpted reply to a game overseen by Square Enix.

If anything, your question should be:
Why do publishers, like Square Enix, feel the need to produce different products across global markets, some of which have exclusive content removed, disenfranchising their consumer base to the point of negative capital?

The answer to that is much simple than juxtaposing natives from a country of which a scarce number originated the idea of the product, but are not the population or the responsibles for the changes a game had which offended both natives and consumers alike.