Union-busting

Well, if I needed any more reason to stop drinking this corn swill.

Other urls found in this thread:

craftbeer.com/brewers_banter/co-op-breweries-owning-piece-brewhouse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry#By_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dang, and I thought it was alright for a cheap beer too.

What are some pro-leftist alcohol producers, then?

craftbeer.com/brewers_banter/co-op-breweries-owning-piece-brewhouse

I live in PA and I don't understand the love for this beer. It's shit.

My local beer dispensary (yes, all liquor stores in PA are run by the fucking state) sells pic related now and it's all I drink.

Keep politics out of my beer please.

Nice, I'll have to see id I can order from them

Great beer.

I'm super depressed any recommendations for a good beer that'll get me wasted for a couple hours?

Where do you live?

tbh I've been looking into brewing it myself, you could try that. If you don't have space or money for one of the cheapo homebrewing kits you could probably get by with homemade mead or pruno.

Belgian trappist beers like Orval are not only wonderful beverages, the profits also are in significant parts used to fund charities.

They're sadly rare outside Belgium and can be quite costly due to their limited production.

lmao

It's only like that in Pennsylvania, which is one of the most corrupt and backwards states in the country.

Not the only state
t. north carolinian

Southern Cali
san bernardino county

I thought NC changed its liquor laws?

not that i've heard, but i've been dialed out of local news lately. so far as i know we still have the "abc" stores that are the only businesses that carry/sell liquor

The NC Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Board only manages hard liquor (vodka, whiskey, gin, etc) everything else, like beer and wine, can be sold privately.

Making beer is ridiculously easy. My friend and I have started doing it, and you can make something like 5 gallons of beer for $20, less if you're smart about it.

keep buzzwords out of my Holla Forums plz

How so?
I'll agree with you there

A surprising number (to me at least) of beer is union made. All the macro stuff like Bud, Coors, Miller, Pabst is union.

Yeungling isn't even good cheap beer, which does have its place. Not even living in PA is a valid reason for drinking that shit.

NJ is right next door…

good job being fucking clueless

Endorsing Hillary is just as bad.

Also OP said nothing of bigotry. Who the fuck do you thinks browses this board?

Won't do anything. If you wanted to stop globalization, you should have done it 40 years ago.

This Porker just wants a tax break.

How many times does it need to be explained why tariffs (under an otherwise capitalist state with neoliberal economic policy) are a bad idea?

Are you just posting shit on the internet?

How is Trump going to just implement a tariff? To my knowledge no tariff in US history has been implemented by executive order. Surely you meant Congress would pass it?

Slave labor abroad can make parts so cheap, especially when ordered in bulk, that it makes up for additional costs. "You gotta spend money to make money" is a common maxim for a reason. Getting the expensive shit made abroad could more than make up for the increased expense of more cheap parts.

how is that relevant to the "american workers" your orange god is supposed to defend?

top kek, confirmed lolbertarian

Japan has lost a huge market share because of it, mainly to korea, lets not forget that the japanese market is nowhere as big as the american or european one, japan produces shitloads of cars outside of japan, nissan is now property of renault,mazda was owned by ford and so on, during the economic crisis of japan they took a huge loss and you can even notice it in the reductiong in offerings in the automotive sector

top kek
by increasing the numbers of parts they can outsource the most expensive ones outside the US, while inside the US production for the cheapest components take place
you are literally fucking clueless

that has been done time and time again, you don't need major investments to make simple parts like bolts, fabric, paint, and minor electronics
they can simply outsource those inside the US and just invest in a assembly line using simple american parts and expensive outsourced parts

pls keep proving you are a fucking imbecile

PROTECITONISM IS RACISM AND IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE IT FORCES COMPANIES TO NOT FUCK PEOPLE OVER AND THEN IT THEREFORE CAUSES OTHER PEOPLE TO CONTINUE FUCKING THEIR PEOPLE OVER NOW THAT NO ONE IN AMERICA BUYS THEIR SHIT AND THEREFORE UR A RACIST INBRED LOL OK? GO DRUMPLFLER

see? This is no way is a measure of academic political bias, its purely based on merit? See, I'm implicitly arguing on behalf of meritocracy now like the libertarians. Oh lol don't notice that blatant hypocrisy, I'm not inbred like you lol drumpfler.

that's why everyone who votes for them is very smart, even though I say those people are very dumb when it otherwise suits my interest to say so inside whatever circlejerk thread I happen to be in. I'm very smart, trust me, there's no hypocrisy here.

that is how current market relationships work, otherwise they wouldn't spend on expensive outsourcing in the first place, le'ts not forget that they can outsrouce everything else except for manufacturing, so Ford can outsource design, engineering, marketing and so on while bringing back manufacturing jobs, you are fucking stupid

Neveri in my posts I implied this, the reality is that after WW2 america as pretty much the only functioning economy, so american citizens and their economy enjoyed from a muh privilege the rest of the world didn't, with the neoliberal reforms, porky managed to outsource most of the production outside of america, the same muh privilege american workers enjoyed from due to WW2 has now become a disadvantage in the global market
Americans are not god's chosen people, and problems like the current increase in tariff and protectionism are proving that
capitalists don't care where goods are produced, just how much profit they can extract, and american workers are no longer useful due to the high value of the dollar
so unless you cucks realize you are not special, and that by embracing capitalism you put yourselves in a disadvantageous by supporting global capitalism the american people will continue to have these problems

wow, you literally are fucking retarded aren't you? the major castings of the engine, the block, heads, crankshaft, along with major drivetrain components like the flywheel clutch, driveshaft, differential and so on are easily 50% of the production costs, and they don't require specialized labour, these parts can be outsourced while minor parts like headbolts, studs, wires, paint, windows, fabric for seats and so on, which make most of the components of a vehicle can be manufactured in the US, and since they also do not require specialized labour, the workers will get exploited nonetheless

because it has nothing to do with american workers, you fucking inbreed cuck?

top kek! Nissan went bankrupt in the 90's and renault bought them while Honda is litterally irrelevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry#By_country
the only relevant japanese manufacturer is Toyota, and only 1/3 of toyota's car production takes place in japan

10/10 top kek
neither the tundra nor the titan compete in sales with the big 3, and the honda ridgeline is not a fullsize truck
read a book or twio about cars

kill yourself, cuck, you know nothing about the auomotive industry

kek, they just worship the market and property right and think that the our savior Lord Market would only giveth to those deemed worthy in His holy sight

kek. We hate the Democrats, but they're still not as godawful as Trump and the Republicans.

Daily reminder the alcohol industry actively lobbies against marijuana legalization.

This too

You out in the Pittsburgh area, Pennsyltucky or philly?

Yuengling is German piss anyway

Hill Farmstead, Anchor, The Alchemist…
Also Dieu du Ciel and Unibroue from Québec.
Avoid Goose Island, they're overpriced, pompous and got infected pretty bad recently, literally Porky's official brew.

The conclusions drawn from this graph are bullshit.