What is the Video game irrelevant of the Power Rangers being rebooted to be Dark and edgy?

What is the Video game irrelevant of the Power Rangers being rebooted to be Dark and edgy?
outerplaces.com/science-fiction/item/12671-bryan-cranston-says-new-power-rangers-movie-will-be-franchise-s-dark-knight-moment

flickeringmyth.com/2016/07/bryan-cranston-says-power-rangers-movie-is-almost-unrecognizable-to-the-tv-show/

This looks fucking badass.
Also I don't give a shit about the plot and edginess for as long as combat choreography is good and there are huge transforming mechs punching even huger monsters in the balls.

It's equivalent, OP

That armor look awful.

A WINNER IS YOU

Honestly those look better than what we ended up with.

It does. It just isn't power rangers.
I hate reboots in general, but I specially hate dark and gritty reboots. It's funny that Teen Titans Go! made a whole episode about it.

looks good but is this only for power rangers? I can see people hating on it because it doesn't have spandex clothing but if the movie is good, it's good, right?

Take it to Holla Forums, adding the word "video games" to the fucking topic doesn't make this about video games, you know damn well people are just going to make off-topic posts about the shitty jewish reboot of a show normalfags love because "muh nostalgia" even though it has no value whatsoever even with its "campiness."

no, it looks like shit. the girl rangers look so retarded.
its like what happened do Overstrike when EA sucked all of the fun out of it

This thread would actually be closer to belonging on /m/, a lot of people only know it for the mechs, but it's also the Toku board.

How do you even describe this type of armor shit? This bodysuit-armor type shit that looks dumb? The same type of shit 343 did.

Is this the Unofficial movie?

No, this is. Probably better than what Hollywood is gonna shit out.

Holy shit that's awful.

Yeah, but that's just a challenge to Hollywood to make it even worse.

Nope. Think that's bad. It's rumor they are implying Rita a lesbian from the she grabs the pink ranger in the set photos.

A lesbian villain is alright. That's hot.
My actual problem is Rita's new look. Imagine what will Zed look like, if there's any.

What's the odds of lord zedd being a S.S Nazi scientist to add more edge? I wouldn't be surprised if the evil green ranger saga is relaced by a evil white ranger saga. Considering how Sony made CISbusters into a literal anti-men movie. I can't picture Liongate better any better.

Am I supposed to hate it? It's fucking great. Same amount of cheese as in the original but with guns and blood added.
What's not to love?

It's suppose to be a parody of dark Hollywood reboots. But Liongates took it seriously.

I dunno, maybe I have skewed perception.
A lot of people call Nolan's batman trilogy too dark and serious for its own good.
A dude in a bat costume is going about fucking with super criminals, how the fuck I'm supposed to take it seriously? Shit's no less cheesy than previous batman movies, and that's what makes it entertaining.

I wouldn't say Batman is cheesy. I would say tokusatsu in general is cheesy. However, there's 2 factors on it and caped heroes that make the cheesiness bearable: The kind of innocence and ideal point of view it have and the sense of justice it brings.
Taking one out is ok but hurtful, such as Nolan's Batman, but taking both, like this reboot and the trailer is just awkward.

On another note, I expect a game, and a good one, at least, I mean, xisbusters got one, dunno if it's good, but it's something