Thicc General

Who Holla Forums favorite thicc actress or musician? Why is it Megan trainor?

stop saying "thicc" you fucking wigger

As much as i like them thick.
This bitch is just ugly deformed murrican burger-ass lard-face pozzed wigger.

Who?

You're either a degenerate chubby chaser or a fucking kike. Either way, slit your own throat.

Thicc

Is there more of her?

THICC

2013 called they want their maymay back.

Damn! Does she do underwear modeling?

AZZ!!

all fat people should be put in concentration camps where they are only given water, and kept there until they're no longer fat

The same should be done with Hollywood fans, only more severe.

She's the closest thing to a female shitposter in entertainment today.

What do you mean?

nice

Gotta love Ariel Winter. Always walking around town in something scandalous or barely appropriate. All those years having to play a goggle-eyed dumpy nerd on modern family really took a toll and now she dresses like a total slut.

She looks like a girl who okay with farting

Don't forget steroids, the most important meal of every day.

you still gotta do the work even if you juice

Would rape/10

I want to know knock up her shitter.

Fuck off Ariel, you look fat and disgusting. Your body would look proportionate if you hadn't gotten that breast reduction. We all know there's nasty surgical scars under that shirt you fat lump of shit. Tired of all your "Oh, don't look at my ass you disgusting ugly misogynist!" instagram bullshit. You should do to yourself what you did to you career and die already.

She doesn't even have fat tits or a curvy ass, it's just the same potato figure that kikess Silverman has.

this right here is THIC done right. A body like this is arguably hotter than being thin.

Megan Trainor looks like a human Snorlax.

It checks out at least. Have some actual "thicccc".

Mmmmmmm just imaging the stink festering deep within those sweating, shit caked folds gets me rock hard.

merry christmas anons

t. a fatass

If you aren't naturally attracted to petite girls, you are a homosexual.

this

It reminds me of the 90's when white guys were going around saying "phat". When will this nigger culture die?

If it's gay to like a woman with a fat ass, then guilty as charged

BANE?

She doesn't take herself, her music or her fans too seriously and she isn't afraid to self-deprecate. I also don't remember her ever saying anything about shitty murikkkan politics. Still she recently stated that she is now a feminist "after learning some more about it" so I guess she isn't that cool anymore.

Quit trying to justify your fetish, pederast.

Jessica Simpson