HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

South Africa Says Mines Must Be 30% Black-Owned; Rand, Mining Shares Tumble

Not long after South Africa introduced legislation calling for the redistribution of white-owned land and business to the country's black population, in a redux of the catalyst that resulted in Zimbabwe's hyperinflation at the start of the century, on Thursday South Africa doubled down when it announced plans to revise its mining charter and introduce rules requiring all local mines be 30% black-owned, regardless of whether they have previously sold shares or assets to black investors that later divested.

Mining stocks promptly tumbled on the news, with shares in Anglo American sliding 5% after the announced mining regulation changes; AngloGold and Kumba also fell 5 percent in Johannesburg, while Sibanye traded 6.5% lower. The charter revision comes shortly after Africa’s most industrialised economy entered its first recession since 2009, with investor confidence already shaken by infighting within the ANC over the scandal-hit presidency of Jacob Zuma.

The proposal was unveiled by the Department of Mineral Resources which said it intends to raise the minimum black-ownership level from the current 26% to ensure more proceeds from the country’s natural resources flow to the black majority, Mining Minister Mosebenzi Zwane told reporters on Thursday in Pretoria. The charter will also require companies to pay 1% of annual revenue to communities and new prospecting rights will require black control, Zwane said.

“The mining sector does not exist in a vacuum,” Zwane said as he unveiled the charter on Thursday. South African miners needed “strong legislative regimes” to thrive, he added. “We have listened to miners who have not seen real economic benefit; people who don’t see benefit of transformation structures,” he said. Some more details from Bloomberg:

According to Bloomberg, most mining companies reached the 26% level under previous versions of the mining charter but many black investors have since sold out. The Chamber of Mines, which represents mining companies, has said it’s willing to fight the government in court over the issue of getting credit from earlier deals, which it says would kill investment in the industry.

Glencore Plc, Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd., South32 Ltd. and Kumba Iron Ore Ltd., which is majority owned by Anglo, would need to sell the biggest stakes if the new charter fails to give credit for previous deals, Avior Capital Markets (Pty) Ltd. said June 1. AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. and Sibanye Gold Ltd., the country’s two biggest gold miners, may also be affected by the new rules.

As the FT adds, President Zuma has called for “radical economic transformation” to more fairly share the benefits of South Africa’s economy among the black majority. Zwane, a close ally of embattled president Zuma, said the government was “not blind” to the downturn but added that “there’s a need to produce a new era of industrialisation driven by young economic champions,” referring to the charter as a “revolutionary tool”.

Confirming that this is the latest disastrous populist policy adopted by South Africa, the rand promptly tumbled on the news.

archive.fo/viGAb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yo4WF3cSd9Q?t=158
amren.com/ar/2009/02/
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4509.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's fine when they do it.

JUST FUCK MY SHARES RIGHT UP FAM

Its only a problem when Europeans want to exist :^)

Say it with me lads, Zimbabwe within 10 years!
Get out while you can.

No shit, this is Rhodesia all over again.

Only thing a nigger would do with a mine is steal the copper wire from the lighting.

50% chance they never get out because they can't see.

And white debbil is bringing down the poor and oppressed black people, am I rite?

Isn't it mostly the chinks owning african mines now?

Why is there no white nationalism in South Africa?

There is, but their leaders keep getting murdered.

The markets are a lot smarter than I thought.

Das rite. Apologise, white man. Apologise for all of those railroads your ancestors built, you evil white devils! How dare you stamp out cannibalism?!? That's their culture! Who are YOU to judge the cultures of other people?

If you laughed then you're a bigot.

I imagined the comic right as I read your post.

They really want all whites an the Chinese to leave dont they?

Maybe they think shit will turn out like pic rlated

They don't let whites leave as they don't issue passports to whites that much. They've learned that if they let whites go entire country falls apart like Zimbabwe.

Zulus is a code word for 'looks exactly like a planet of the apes gorilla mask'.

That 2nd image

Funny how they appear to be the smartest niggers in the country.
Well, after the literal apes I guess.
Does SA even have apes?

No that's just commie SOP, steal as much as you can for as long as you can.

Do you actually think that "black owned" means anything else than "ANC apparatchiks gets each a few millions $ worth of shares"

The hint in OP articles was:
This means they already did it, ANC party leader gets shares, sells them, becomes instant millionaires, then 10 year latter complain about evil whitey.

From the minds that brought you AIDS and lean.

Can a SA user confirm this?

Are the Zulu niggers really smarter than the Bantu niggers? By a little or a lot? Also, how the hell do you tell the two apart?

The negro races of Africa all look the same to me tbh

I wonder if there is any IQ or brain difference between albino niggers and regular niggers.

Nigs are nigs. Do you really care at the zoo if the chimps in one enclosure are 5% smarter than the chimps on the other side? No… because none of them are going to discover the laws of electromagnetism… they're all gonna do nothing but fuck and throw poop and eat and sleep.

I guess that means they are buying the foreigner citizenship to obtain different passport.

MOTHER?

This is only the beginning of the nationalization of the mines in A. Africa, and their owners, mostly Jews, will lose it all.
Ironic that it was Jews that pushed for an end to apartheid, and put economic pressure worldwide on the S. African government to give up.
Justice that this is starting to bight them in their hook-nosed asses.

I don't know why there are anons who want to personally endanger themselves fighting a war with the nogs. It's easier, more cost effective, and much more entertaining to just wall them off and watch them eat each other alive. Sometimes literally.

LOL, fairly nice suit though.

Funny how trickle down economics suddenly works again when it involves giving money to rich black people.
Oh and the fact that one of those companies is called Anglo American is rage inducing. Yeah I'm sure there's all kinds of Anglos on that board.

They do not give any passports to Whitey, they do not let Whitey on planes unless a third party steps in to make arrangements on their own. Anybody who could doesn't give a shit about them whatsoever, the only reason they're alive is because all the pacifist ones are being killed off first so everyone else has gotten a clue and are now in a full bunker mentality.

The niggers are already dark as coal. What would they need mines for? Anyway, anyone intelligent would disinvest immediately if niggers are put in charge. This is why we put Pajeets who can be darker than nigger in charge instead like in Silicon Valley to appeal to diversity retards but we're not so retarded to hurt our returns with retarded niggers because everyone knows no matter how lib you are niggers just ruin damn everything and can't run shit, because, again, niggers are fucking retarded.

This.

Iam amazed they are still alive and weren't killed as babies as witches/to cure itchy balls.

WOULD YOU TWO RACES JUST START GENOCIDING EACH OTHER ALREADY?

I just had a fucking dream where I had to escape a south african hotel alive despite never being there once in my life and now I see this shit.

Why am I getting premonitions?

At least he knows what is best for his people

No, they're still largely retarded. It's almost funny when you realize how much skull structure applies to intelligence, almost as if phrenology had some grain of merit. The less baboonish a person looks, the more capable they seem to be. It's like magic.

You read the tales of the mercs that were posted on /k/ years ago?

no, albinism is a single gene mutation
melanin isn't what causes niggers to be retarded, its just that where theres melanin theres all the other genes too
it's pretty obvious those are still groids- the skull structure is a dead giveaway

I always get this urge to attack when I see that.

The one that calls them ghouls? Yeah, I've read that. It was pretty disturbing the first time I read it.

The "ghouls" one? Fucking chilling.

Pretty hard for them to get out. No (((Western))) countries want them, and their money doesn't go far outside the country. White south Africans are the only refugees Trump should admit.

How hard could it be?

They have a bunch of people and a bunch of guns, right?
So steal a bunch of boats - shit, steal a cruise ship.
Sail that shit right up around the Western horn, and into the Med - or even just crash it into Spain.

If they're not shooting nigger boats, they probably aren't going to shoot South African boats - and if they do, well, that'll still be better than winding up in a concrete compound waiting for the Ghoul horde to shuck and jive inside to rape and murder your family and pets.

Fuck off we're full and you're white. We're deporting you at your own expense. ¡Adiós!

I would happily offer a white south african shelter (priority to boers, most of the anglos can get raped and murdered for all i care) in my home, small as it is.

He knows what's best for him and knows the majority of his people are useless and in need of purging.

What percent will it hit before the miners go full Jagged Alliance 2 and hire mercs to take them back by force?

There's that abstract thinking disability again.

youtu.be/Yo4WF3cSd9Q?t=158

amren.com/ar/2009/02/

OP must be a nigger to be laughing. This is some real bullshit.

I see some discussion of 'mercs'. Back in the day (late 80's early 90's) there was a company called, 'executive protection' that you could say was the predecessor to Blackwater but were 10x cooler.

It's "Executive Outcomes". Brush up on your history. They still exist, but under a different name.

Where's the image with Detroit through the years and its black pop?

And I am supposed to care why? They are making laws more and more shitty everyday. Jews are making a fucking killing, we can't get jobs because lol fuck you white man.

I really hope it all comes crashing down. We have nowhere to run, Rhodesians came to South Africa or went back to Britain. Where do you think the 4 million whites are going to go when we have nowhere to go except through them?

We have and it's completely controlled opposition. Any formal organization that isn't full on incompetent is shut down quickly and kept out of the public eye.

The jews got nuclear weapons out of it. They're laughing as they sucker the chinks into this tar baby.

Including the Suidlanders? I remember a thread popping up here about one of their leaders accusing another of being an ANC spy, but I do not know how credible that was.

I don't really know the deal with the Suidlanders and the Kommando Korps. They might be legitimate but most South Africans are very very weary of far right organizations since the failed AWB coup.

Also, Eugene did nothing wrong.

And this is why the Jew backstabbing meme exists. Always the same, always the same.

Amber A'Lee Frost in the middle there

No they failed. People still talk about it, they were going up against a military. They went with hunting rifles and revolvers, they drank and braaied before going to fight against a military surpirse surpirse they got their shit kicked in. Were Eugene fell of his horse people said you could smell the alcohol coming from the AWB members, policemen especially don't like them because of the amount of times they went to whore houses filled with other races to get unruly AWB patrons under control.

They were undisciplined and followed a charismatic leader with no real goals. I personally know one of the guys who was part of the trade center attack, drunk degenerate.

I know the AWB gets shilled a lot on Holla Forums but they are not the South Africans saviors.

REVIVE THE OSSEWA BRANDWAG

Welp, I didn't know that. What about the Kommandokorps, though? Do they have their shit together?

I don't know them personally, but they seem to have their shit together from what I have seen. They lack intelligent leadership though, something we sorely need for South Africans.

I really find it hard to believe that a nation of fearless leaders and pioneers cannot muster a single leader when it needs him most.

This is why I want things to accelerate, we are dying a slow death because of this. Nobody is willing to give up their comfortable lives for a greater cause. Since the Boer wars we have been people who only react when shit has hit the fan so too speak. I promise you we won't muster our forces when it's still tolerable.

The smart people are making money living well.

Fucking kek

Well, that has always been a problem. Revolutions do not happen on full stomachs.
Yeah, but realization of the tea-drinkers being really out to ruin your day lit fire under your asses immediately, didn't it?
I am really afraid of ZA going out the way of Rhodesia - indecisive, beaten into submission and still hoping for compromise and a good outcome. If the Boers are to disappear, they should slam the door so hard that the entire world would shake for generations.

Traders know blacks are idiots and women are a drag on performance. They're the ones who benefit from asymmetrical knowledge if they can trick normal people into believing otherwise. Kikery 101.

Yeah, I've seen that. Good stuff, but needs better editing and wider outreach.

Frankly, if the whites just organized together into a well formed militia they could probably take back the country from the niggers. The niggers are incredibly stupid. The government is dog shit. They could definitely stage a coup. They just need to get up off their asses, put down the drink, and save their fucking people from the savages.

That nigger is holding a fucking airsoft gun isn't he. Wew laddie.

Mining companies will just ignore this.

The Boers are already fucked. They've chosen slow death by degeneracy and interracial sex/rape like most white people.

Thanks for the blackpill Ari, very helpful.

Do you know how I know you are a kike?

Fuck off we hate them and how they portray us to the world. Afrikaans is groot sells out here, die antwoord does shows in other counties.

Am I wrong about the Boers? The ones who aren't writhing in bottomless poverty seem to have fully embraced the cuckdom of their English colonists.

Yes you are very wrong about us. Please for the love of God don't base your opionion of us from what you see in Cape Town, Johannesburg and lesser extent Pretoria.

Seriously, what nigger is going to have the foresight to hold his shares in a mining company? Pretty much no mining company is going to be able to maintain that 30%.

That's like using California to stereotype the entire U.S.

dude wtf spoiler that shit man

Some boers said that they would go to war and it was signed by like 90k people. This was when the ANC announcements of possible plans to seize land from the time at 1600~ from the white people and give it back to the black people, even though they didn't live their either since most of the niggers are descendants from niggers who came to SA after 1991 abolishment of apartheid.

Confident that the boers have stashed large ammo and military hardware away in remote area's in case of ANC landgrab.

I do not doubt the Boers' expedience and military expertise - they are damn good at what they do - but I am afraid of a (((UN))) intervention if shit starts really hitting the fan and a full-blown race war starts. I am certain Boers could wipe the nigs out, but nigs and the rest of the world ganging up on them? Not a chance.

The UN would move in and Zog militaries would gun down the whites. Just like NATO bombed the shit out of the 'evil Serbs' for dealing with their mudshit problem. Oy vey, these neonazis want to undo the blessed St.Mandela's legacy!!! Quick do something goy!

Can anyone recommend a good book about rhodesia or SA?

Well if the Boers ought to invade neighboring Nambia as refugees if a race war starts. If all the boers moved to Namibia they would be the majority.

Didn't see your comment before making my own. Ditto.

The Great Betrayal by Ian Smith

This. It was re-released under the title "Bitter Harvest: The Great Betrayal"

Yes, yes yes! Let South Africa collapse, so that the failure of black rule comes into the open! )

AYO HOL UP

smack lips*

WHATC'M SAYIN IZ WE OWNED 30% MYNIN SHARE N' SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

The failure of black rule (or black anything) was an obvious fact when Europeans first stumbled upon them. It's not exactly a tightly kept secret, ya know.

Nonsense. The Jews will celebrate the increase in corruption, blacks are far easier to bribe.

Do you know if there's a link on /pdf/ or /pdfs/ or should I take a look myself?

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4509.html

pretty sure the mines are all Jewish owned.

So I don't give a shit.

My point of view: the best thing that President Donald Trump could do for the whites of South Africa is to seek an agreement to resettle them in some South American country, especially Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and/or Paraguay.

Chile will hold presidential elections this year, the election of the conservative candidate is almost certain. The left is leaving shattered, the current president has big rejection there (75%).

It would be interesting to distribute the population in more than one country so that these places don't have social, economic and political problems.

You must understand that this country is incorrigible, in fact, the Africa is incorrigible.

If South Africa expropriates mines from companies such as Anglo American, this may be part of a bargaining chip so the country won't suffer economic sanctions.

Sadly this. No matter how much they scream for black solidarity its black leaders that end up fucking over blacks the most in the worst corruption and embezzlement just like black mayors in the US.

It matters not if they were 13% (as in USA) or 75% (south africa) what matters is assets being taken from whites and given to blacks.

==Yummm==->

Yumm

The Zulu tribe was the closet blacks ever gotten to be ruled by their own kings and had a empire of their own. Most blacks don't know about them.

It's a shame that the niggers knew nothing about the Zulu Kingdom but if they knew about them then they will kill them because of the stupid inferiority complex.

I've been reading threads about South Africa for so long and it's quite apparent that the whites will never do anything. They'll just decline through emigration, low birthrates, and some mixing until they're an oddity in a few towns around the Northern Cape.

No, I'm not criticizing Saffers, especially Boer, but it just seems like the case. Any Saffer that isn't larping or a schizo makes it very clear here that there is no widespread organization, or affiliation, no larger-scale plans

No. He is holding a Hi-Point 916G, a very cheap "Saturday night special" pistol.

They are not even Quad, the soft faggots.

Didn't even have a father for you faggots Quadrophenia.

Why are you Misses Pink?

Is Suidlanders legit or did I get scammed by donating?

Niggers know nothing about maintenance. Ask a junglebunny why a similar 9mm pistol is 400$ more expensive than another and they really wouldn't know. The use of a cheap hi-point that has rust on it is a stupid idea. The components holding it together will likely fail.

You can have the most fun with niggers to just give them their own things, their own society and watch how they progress. They never really progress they are not capable of doing so.

There's a bunch of militias who would fight but they are rare.

Democracy has already failed since it showed its ugly, deformed head in France. The club of Jacobin, filled with elitist assholes like Robbespiere where horrid in their own respective country. Once Napoleon got in charge he had to clean up their mess. France would've been better off if it didn't behead its king at all in that time.

Democracy is one of the worst forms of governing a country. You preferably have an elite that controlls, since 90% of the population is simply too stupid or not interested to care what is happening in politics. Some feign that they care and just follow the news so they don't appear ''odd' to their friends. Usually from biased sources with little to no checking the quality of the source. Sadly sources also don't get checked thoroughly on Holla Forums as otherwise the mods wouldn't sticky stuff like that interview with that Dutch banker.

I don't say this lightly, but that's a based nig. For real. Zulus get to stay on the planet Earth. They can have all of central Africa.

The worst niggers by far are the Bantu, which incidentally are the niggers most US niggers are descended from after they were sold into slavery by their own. Pure subhuman and look up all the other niggers they've genocided and still do alone.

(((DeBeers))) owns most diamond mines in Africa.

Have this.

Nothing makes it more obvious that they aren't human than the albino ones.

I thought the Bantu were based because they're the only blacks that practise actual farming?

Yes, I know my first name is Moishe, and my last name is Goldberg, but you have to believe me when I tell you my grandfather is black and came from this exact area where your company decided to mine a few months ago. It's just a happy coincidence that I discovered my ancestry recently too.

not all afrikaners are boers

Niggers are too stupid for their own good. Whites create, they see profit, and they think the creation generates the profit, not the creator, and thus they think by usurping the creation they'll usurp the profit. That's not how it works, niggers. you're genetically incapable of being a creator and thus you'll never garner profit.

Then it's time for Trump to step in and send the military to S. Africa and evacuate them.
If the S. African government wants to fight, then we have an excuse to genocide all blacks in the region (and assassinate any (((media))) that tries to record any of it).

Let's light this fuse.

I'd give her a thumbs up.

Gee I wonder what the other (((70%))) will be…

Does not sound that bad for niggers.

Zulus are a subclade of the Bantu in the wider sense.

proto-Bantu, the founder of the Niger-Congo linguistic superfamily were the first and only non-Ethiopid niggers to reach the iron age that allowed them to build farm tools and weapons, expand from the western Congo basin and curbstomp the entirety of subsahara essentially genociding all ethnicities that were not Niger-Congo speakers except for fringe populations at the southern borders of the inhabitable zone (northern South Africa) that Whites much later made inhabitable.

TO THE CONTRARY - THE FUSE IS ALREADY LIT

THE FIRE RISES

Of all the negro races of Africa, the Somalis are the most worstless.

As previously mentioned, it will still continue to be owned by jews.

Orban is accepting them, but as I understand by the boers is that they are fucked due to rekt rand and economy.
Also, they are not fucking giving up THEIR land

From what I gather as long as they have good security and protection, while accepting the risk of being brutally murdered, Saffers, especially around Johannesburg, have pretty good salaries and higher living standards than they would in Europe. Maybe when the economy and Rand inevitably tank, that'll change. Still, I can't imagine most would want to go to Hungary

It still amazes me this isn't a TV series or movie. Then again, that would inform people what's coming across the rest of the white world.

The eternal Zimbabwean

While they're still getting Western starving nigger aid money, not for long after that.

Welp, time to short some nigger mine stocks

he didn't deserve to die the way he did tbh

Neither did Mussolini

what does he have to do with this thread spaghetti nigger?

Actually I am going to shout
YAYYYYYYYYY

Good time to get rid of those stocks. Anyone with a brain knows that letting niggers in will kill whatever business you had, especially in Africa. May as well invest in Chinese companies there, at least they know not to trust the niggers.

How about declaring war on the genocidal SA government and giving the Boers rights back to their own country? Or at the very least stopping interference as the Boers take it back for themselves.

You literally can't rely on bantu labor to do anything except pick fruit or cotton and even that needs constant supervision. A minority of them can do basic construction work like dig holes or move materials around and an even smaller group (no greater than 5%) can work an assembly line job with no more than 3 to 4 individual tasks. Black is not a real race in the way the western european, or white, is. The American negroes were harvested from the best african stock that there is. They can almost blend into civilised society. Almost. The average pavement ape you do your best to avoid is the best the negroid racial group has to offer. Now imagine the worst.