Qatar gets 15 billion in F15 fighter jets. 88D chess confirmed

Qatar gets 15 billion in F15 fighter jets. 88D chess confirmed

In a previous threads and we talked about an Iran minister saying Trump was going to destroy SA by giving it too many weapons and starting a civil war. Many of us hoped and/or assumed he was going to force gulf nations to eat themselves alive. Are you ready for an early christmas?

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-seal-12bn-deal-15-fighter-jets-170614221327980.html

news.antiwar.com/2017/06/14/us-signs-12-billion-deal-to-sell-f-15s-to-qatar/

cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terrorism/

SAUDI ARABIA IS GOING TO BURN TO THE FUCKING GROUND IN OUR LIFETIMES

Other urls found in this thread:

bnaibrith.org/press-releases/bnai-brith-welcomes-trump-affirmation-of-unbreakable-bond-between-us-and-israel
youtu.be/VAEa7G5z4Y8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
archive.is/NaHDO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Playing both sides. If SA wins, then our second greatest ally triumphs over evil. If Qatar win, then we (((discover))) ISIS helped them and invade. Either way, more instability in the ME, more proxy wars, more of the same.

I have ZERO problems with the Gulf states killing each other……..but not before Europe has sealed it's borders!

You fuel the flames as long as possible for maximum casualties. SA isnt gonna win jack fucking shit, the only winners are the ones not involved.

using the old jewish trick, i like it

this

Wasn't this deals made in November 2016, so prior to the actual diplomatic crisis ?

Wasn't this deals made in November 2016, so prior to the actual diplomatic crisis ?

Does it matter?

I am sure Trump coulda ended the deal.

THEY GET IT FOR FREE???

I'm not sure what to think of this really.
I'm sure the kikes are happy that Israel's potential enemies are slowly being weakened.
Hopefully this doesn't enhance the migrant crisis because they'll all be let in.
Boots on the ground/ships in the Mediterranean in protection of Europe's borders would be a good move if this kicks off.

What part of "twelve billion dollar deal" isn't clear.

The part where every time in the past that language has been used it has been for free. Look at the Ukraine, for fuck's sake. Look at Israel. They don't fucking pay.

I think you put too much faith in the dictatorial powers of an american president. Deal was made by king nigger, approved by congress. Trump has had nothing to do with this deal.

B-b-b-but tt-t-trump is a shabbos g-ggoy!!

This along with Syrian actions further cements the fact that trump is NOT a shabbos goy. If they are tarrarists (of course they are helping with ISIS/Sham legions etc) then he would've had reason to call the deal off.
This going ahead is actually ammo against him even if it's king niggers' doing.

Dunno. If war starts at home, the muds will probably leave Europe to go fight in it. They have been sending pretty much all of their soldiers to Europe.

King Nigger confirmed for 88D chess master!

Oh wait…

Rogue country. Threatening and forcing weapon deals for money. Americans = thieves.

That makes absolutely no sense bro.

Do you wan't people to stop pointing out the jews and their infiltration in this movement?

The trouble is you're making this request on Holla Forums not Breibart.

bnaibrith.org/press-releases/bnai-brith-welcomes-trump-affirmation-of-unbreakable-bond-between-us-and-israel

Who was sitting President at that time? Trump is not perfect, lots happenings seems off with his presidency, but this is not one of them. Neitther was the sale of arms to the Saudies, done by Obonger. Pushed as Trumps doing by the media narrative. TLDR; Go back to reddit plebs.

all it takes is trump knowing about it for him to use it to his advantage

I like christmas user

Read everything, not just the title you summer retard

Ok, think about how much they get in gibs in the EU vs how much they will get if they loot the entire Arabian peninsula.

They will also want the holy cities for the Caliphate, but that is secondary to the vast amounts of money and valuable goods just waiting to be taken from the half-wit rulers. Gold, oil, and military material.

Go spend some time in /sg/ and see how everything he is doing (actual actions vs some speech placating ISISrael) is exactly the opposite to what the greater isisrael plan is, let alone defending Manbij alongside the Russians against Turkey+ISIS.
And the 30mil of missing cruise missiles, 50 fired, 6 plans damaged, pre-warning and operational air base next day.
But no, Trump is a shabbos goy, 'cus of some kike lipservice which unintelligent, single-plane of perception faggots like you fall for.
His ex wife alleged well before he ran, that he kept a copy of mein kampf in his bedside table.
Most of his campaign moves and propaganda have fit that of the third reich, let alone his mentor was a kike hating kike.

But no, Trump is working for the kikes because you believe some shills, know nothing about what goes on in Syria and watch normie news.
GTFO

This was signed under Obama in 2016 you stupid fucks.

Just because Trump is a wildcard doesn't mean I have to trust him, or rather that's why I don't trust him, because I don't know what his endgame is.

How low can you go?

youtu.be/VAEa7G5z4Y8

Any jew who openly outs other jews or the JQ is practically untouchable and a useful pawn for us

His mentor was one of them.

Checked and agreed.
I don't trust him 100% certainly not, but the shills saying he's a shabbos goy with no fucking clue about Syria can get fucked.
Most normies (or even decent chunks of Holla Forums) have no idea of the happenings in Syria

There are no based jews. But I agree with your assessment - if he's working for the kikes in the middle east, he's horrible at it.

Sauce?

This.
With closed borders, then you can talk about war.

it wasn't mein kampf, it was a different book. sort your shit out

There are only 4 european nations which show any promise of closing their borders within the next century. Those nations already have the policies in place. The rest of the eurocucks need to be given a push. And the only way to do that is war. Either they respond appropriately or when its all over their territory gets divided up between poland, hungary, czech and romania, America and russia.

We are gonna help you, but you will pay us back in clay when its over.

Kebabs are not smart enough to think ahead like that.

Besides, they're cowards. Keep in mind that apart from terrorist sleepers, a lot of the so called "refugees" are draft dodgers and deserters (which is why so many of them are young men).

Not. Even. Trying.

I must have missed that part. All I saw Borat do was make fun of 'antisemites'. Where do I see the part or references to him redpilling and kvetching fallouts?

The "refugees" aren't draft dodgers, because ISIS doesn't have a draft, nor are they deserters, as they are doing what they are supposed to do–conquering Europe.

I think you are just attributing all negative characteristics to the enemy rather than thinking critically. They will definitely jump on the chance to take Mecca for the Caliphate and seize the incredible wealth the (((Sauds))) have hoarded.

A lot of ME countries have conscription, including Syria.

Of course, besides Hijra there are prophecies in the Quran I believe about Muslims immigrating to Europe and converting Christians to Islam.

So you really believe that the millions of Muslims which have invaded Europe over the last 2.5-3 years, the vast majority of which have said in polls they intend to never return to their home countries, will all flock to Saudi Arabia in order to loot stuff if there's a civil war there?

Do you really believe that?

So you really believe that the millions of musilms which have invaded Europe arent opportunistic semites?

also

0/10

There isn't any debate on that, the entirely zionist neocon cabinet will attest to that fact and the continued warz for isreal in Syria and alliance with the Saudis proves it

I have no problem with Qatar and Saudis killing each other as long as Syria gets left alone.

Nigger, what the fuck is going on in your head? Arabs are the biggest bitches on the planet, they have no pride in their land or people.

What is it then?
IIRC Mein Kampf or similar nazi tier book

He just blatantly allowed both sides who have pretty much wardec each other, whilst trying to both meddle in Syria through terrorist groups, to have weapons that terrorist groups won't get.

He is getting Irans enemies to destroy themselves, which makes it harder for them to continue operation in Syria if things get serious.

And this is benefiting ISISrael as a shabbos goy how?

Sure he has kikes around him but it obviously doesn't mean shit when he doesn't help them. You don't see the master plan do you? Enemies closer? You know, age old tactic?
Trump is untouchable, they can't call him anti semitic and start kvetching, because publicly he does all the good goy shit to placate the dumb faggots (like you) who believe that shit.

Qatar just got f15s and the saudis just got crap tonnes of armoured vehicles and shit.

This.

Them being opportunistic semites is precisely why they are in Europe, because in Europe they can live a very comfortable life without EVER having to work.

And these same notorious slackers and deadbeats will suddenly get off their asses and invade and loot Saudi Arabia? Opportunists, by definition, are not into hard work and effort you idiot.

Nice IP change btw.

What part of "A lot of ME countries have conscription" don't you understand?

And I forgot, 1/5 of rapefugees are Syrian. That's a sizeable amount.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

You aren't learning, even when you're told, exactly which mistake you're making. Do you genuinely just run out of ideas, or did you never have any and just rattle down whatever your next memo is? The fact that there's faggots like you in every single thread shilling against him, makes me trust him more, rather than the opposite. Why are you even here and not at T_D? While we're at that.
It's like someone is emotionally invested in this.

There are only two genders.
African- and American-originating non-whites are proven to be intellectually inferior to Whites.
Women are not cut out to be more than housewives.
How does that make you feel, my fellow Holla Forumsack?

archive.is/NaHDO

not sure, it was already authorized by both the congress and the former president. But maybe you are right (i'm not familiar enough with constitutionnal topics)

constitutionnal as in if he has the rights to back track this decision

2 years ago or something an user had made a thread where most of these alleged "Syrian" refugees are not syrian, they just get traffickers to fix them up with fake Syrian passports. There are droves of their actual passports thrown away into mud at European borders, for example in Serbia.

Wew. I look forward to that whole region killing themselves off.

We'll see if this is a good idea or not. We did the same during the Iran-Iraq War, and the end result was increased security for Israel.

Soo this is just a scam to sell more outdated military hardware to sandniggees, so thdy can kill each other better? Well, that's an incredibly American thing to do. Praise Kek!

Kill the Saudi King and watch their nation burn to the ground in a succession war.

Holla Forums isn't a movement endkike

Theres on shit lining to this cloud. The more destabilized the region is the better for ((their)) plan to expan their borders.
And again they've got other people doing the dirty work like always.