T_D names the jew? WTF is happening today

T_D names the jew? WTF is happening today

We need to start dropping bombs in this thread.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6hc577/stephen_colbert_interviewed_oliver_stone_on_the/

OP, make like Jeff and pls go.

race mixing faggot

We can talk about Megyn Kelly and CNN but T_D is off limits even though it has more viewers?

You ain't gonna take back your country peacefully without waking up the normies. Push them in the right direction instead of being brainless faggots

even mentioning israel is enough for those retards to ban you

its on the front page

They're still not allowed here if that's what you're asking.

Gtfo you cancerous fucking faggot

When TD is mentioned here there is insta shilling even in the middle of the night. TD is controlled by the jews and this has to change.

A bit like when every user was banned from here for mentioning the zio-trick behind the Trump campaign.
Even now if you demonstrate with clear demonstrable proof how the entire campaign was a jewish freemasonic hoax you get prolonged hasbara jew harassment and a ban

Shit I should've voted for Hillary.

Don't feel too bad kosher conservative user, technically you did, only one that's even more pro-isreal than Clinton ever would have been.

Enbrace the choice you made, to usher in the JWO without a shot fired back in defence, but instead cheered it all on hoping for some inexplicable reason that your jew-tool with manifest into Hitler.

I am convinced (((they))) run some kind of search script here and whenever TD gets mentioned they send in the squad to tell us we must be new here and need to go back. TD is their sacred cow and even there many know about the jew when mods aren't awake.

I think there's too many TD kikes on this board already who never left after the election.
They are the ones constantly propping up the lie that Republikikes aren't jewish and in fact all the blacks, spics and jews that control the alt-right are based.
They are a huge problem and they are still here.

This literally never happens here. How can you be here for 6 months and still think these things?

You either understood and merged or ran away in disgust. But even then there are glimpses of the jew being named in TD threads until the mods artificially upvote the wewlad spam to the top. Pic attached is what TD mods sticky as OC when they aren't stealing from us.

Reddit was founded and is still ran by the same kike
Leave

All of those comments on the thread and not a single top comment is mentioning the Kikes

How does one misunderstand weekly banning for over a year for telling the truth and proving it that Trumps entire campaign was managed by elite zionist kikes?

You mean the relentless cheerleading and praise heaped on jews and the jewish administration isn't happening, despite it self-evidently being the case?

You mean the endless shilling for every jewish kosher nationalist, their freemason and mossad agents like Gert Wilders?

You mean the way that yesterday the Scalise shooting threads wasn't entirely filled with neocon cheerleading squads calling the ZOG puppet "ourguy"?

You mean the immediate banning of any user pointing out the entire campaign had been a jewish hoax against the goy?

Just what exactly are you saying isn't happening here?

How cucked are fucking US boomers.

It's like some Pavlovian reaction where ANY negative mention of Jews/Israel is immediately met with cringing followed by brain shut-down.

Daily reminder that the US establishment has blood on it's hands for 90% of the shit that is going wrong in the west.

you need to practice more

reddit spacing was a nice touch though

:*)

So essentially you're another kike that shills for zog and pretends to be goy, like the rest of the zogbots shilling for kikes as though they can be our friends…

cant wait for your next buzzword salad

keep trying

D&C shill

So you are basically the same kike that calls everyone meguca/shareblue/ctr/midf/maltard for proving that you are shilling for kikes and mass reporting any pol/ack that doesn't want to go along with your jew promotion.

Your first response to me ITT was a classic, pretending to be goy answering as though you were sincere, when you were a kike hasbara fraud all along.

Nice case in point proven.

The reason you need to be gassed.

No. We just need to outsmart them and keep their ranks away from ours because they're cancerous fucksticks. Die in a fire.

And it never will, they're normalfags

How do you think non shills will relate to your ban infested situation. If they aren't at all experiencing the same results.
Just a heads up the script will only work on the already disaffected.

Why didn't you stick your your original IP?

Why are you jews still shilling for neocon kikes on Holla Forums and acting surprised when anons pull you up on your strange plan to have Holla Forums protect kikes and stamp out antisemitism?

You people are beyond all reason.
This is why no peaceful solution can ever be reached with you, jews must be gone for good.

S-see h-how easy it w-was for a-a regular-r poster here t-t-to tell youre the shill. D-dont read the s-spoiler. DONT D-DO IT.

:^)

where have I stated that we need to bring TD here?

That was literally your work colleague from tel Aviv, pretending that you shilling for jews is much demanded on pol, and criticising jews is a big no no for pol/acks.

Yet all you and your hasbara team have ever offered Holla Forums is endless shilling for zog, then you call anyone critical of jews "shills" as though that hides your obvious jew shielding in those threads?

Oh I see what you're saying. I am sure if happenings occur the semi redpilled are better on our side than the blm antifa kike armies. I am sure some of them can shoot.

Who would have thought anyone would be interested in sliding or bumping the shit out of this?
Is this mundane action actually that threatening to anyones ego?
It would seem people are worried about t_d and other normie spaces will be infected with actual anti-israel talk. Instead of generic "based minority" narratives they artificially bump to prominence.

i think you're doing a great job here

keep up the good work and remember your father will always love y-you :^)

I will take great pleasure in sending back your kin to your father Satan in Hell, if not (((you))) personally

your father loves you and he would be proud of you for fighting for what you believe in

This

kill yourself Jew

for

hey, not bad for thedonald. This is a good start, at least.

Joke's on you I'm not even american.

In spite of Stone's comments, they seem to be avoiding any mention of the jew over there for the most part. I could count the number of jew related posts on one hand. It's your regular, bland T_D faggotry and tiresome overuse of the word "based". Nothing out of the ordinary, really.

I believe it's called "thought terminating language". The masses have been trained to completely shut down whenever certain topics get brought up, like ebil Nazis for example.

Maybe you should have.

There is one pretty obvious kike, though, if any user with an account wants to stir him up.

We know (((that)))

Epic meme fellow channer. 1488 let's gas anyone who isn't up in arms.

Supremely cucked. they refuse to apply critical thinking to anything regarding the (((chosen)))
I've tried a soft sell on the JQ a few times, and it goes nowhere with boomers.

the upside is boomers will die relatively soon and the younger generations are much more receptive to the JQ; the jews aren't a sacred cow to them.

Kill yourself OP faggot

I'm leaning towards you being a Jew.The user talking about the script was probably right.

Whats wrong with asians?
Smart, family oriented, hard working?
Its almost like you dont want white people and asians to mix

Shills shillling shills shilling shills

fuck off to /a/ you cuck

I think we ought to work on it. They seem to believe, for some reason, that Soros is a Nazi. I told them that he doesn't do what he does because he's a Nazi, he does these things because he's Jewish, and that the Jews are basically the original leftists. I got upvoted for that. Elsewhere, I also said that Judaism and Christianity is opposed, and that Judaism came from Pharisaism, and I got upvoted for that. Someone else brought up Magnus Hirschfeld, and I replied to their overall comment first, but also just added that he's Jewish, just as a fact of the matter, and had no problems there either. All I'm saying is, we should work on it, and be smart about it, as we usually are. Do note though that you can have a comment removed that you can't see is removed unless you log out of your account. Had that happen to me sometimes.

Another high-quality thread.

I think it's just sham. Everything is always just BASED this and BASED that. It's fucking reddit. If they were really based as they claim, they would have used voat.

What about race realism are you not getting? Asians are subhuman and hapas are weak people, halve people.

They're ant people.

/r/the_donald was a fucking mistake, and all of us, cuckchan included, are responsible for its creation. The problem is that many of the old guard who set it up left and newfags took it over.

I see a couple of full on cuckservatives in that thread. They're saying that the "alt-right" and the left are the same because they both hate jews.
Wow. Just wow.

Do you think we're the only site that has shills and retards?

You don't need to break links anymore. Why haven't you realized this yet?

Human robots with no spark of creativity. Had to be rescued from the dark ages by white civilization.