Post your shitposts to troll Holla Forums with here! I can always use more ammo

Post your shitposts to troll Holla Forums with here! I can always use more ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r5mGcHOEK4
8ch.net/pol/res/8011773.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary is just more qualified

History says otherwise. Look at the Berlin Wall, the Great Wall of China, hell, even Hadrian's Wall. No border has ever been successful at keeping people out, and that was before the era of flight.

If anything, the wall is only a statement of fervent isolationism, odd for a country made up almost entirely of immigrants and founded by illegal aliens.

If you want your white nation, go found it in Europe. America is too diverse for that to happen - a problem, ironically enough, caused by the white man when he brought slaves and manservants with him.

The only thing the wall will do is waste what little government money we have left to spare - enjoy your tax hikes, and the price of everything in the nation due to market reaction as well, because of 'muh nationalism'. Us Dollar, German Mark…what will be the difference?

But, the best part of all of this is that there will be no wall, because Trump is nothing but a pussy grabber who couldn't win against a woman.

CONTAIN YOUR "MUH Holla Forums" TO ONE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

There's another Holla Forums thread?

"Long live Stalin, the best friend of the German people!" - east germany 1950 after Hitler (who unlike Stalin was not a friend to the German people) killed himself.

Wow, how's it feel to be a Jew 2.0? To give your tithe every week to a middle eastern Abrahamic religion? To worship the same god as Shekelstein and Abdullah? Did you ever think that Joseph was the ultimate cuck, and that Mary literally started a religion that led to endless slaughter and torture and conquest to cover up her infidelity?

Tell that to the first half of your holy book, which tells endless tales of Jewish conquest favored by God and is full of rules meant for "God's chosen people" - the Jews.

Face it, Ruben. You're just a sect of the people you hate the most. Into the gas chamber with you as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=3r5mGcHOEK4
TL;DW: the KKK gave $20.000 to hillary clinton's campaign, thus making the alt-righters, the supremacist, the shitposters at Holla Forums, the real kek kek kek is hillary

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Whoops.

so when are gonna take on the elite exactly? oh wait, that can happen, right? how long are we gonna wait? or are we preparing for said event to happen? is making template threads on Holla Forums going to help?

Thanks for confirming that leftypol is just edgy Democrat partisans

East Germany lol

I just went to Holla Forums and its frontpage is 60% agitation for the election, 25% obscure mysticism and 15% general shitposting.

What the fuck?? I'll admit their agitprop is energetic though.

hmm, really makes you think

stop

please be real

The problem is that for many people it doesn't make them think.
Faggotries like 'economics don't matter right now, what's important is whiteness ' and mystical appeals to the inherent fairness and industriousness of whitey makes them ultra-ripe for harvesting by clever porkies.

How do we get to them though? Not them at first, but the normies/ neutrals that are swayed by such things.
Disregard the pure ideology on display, or laugh at it. Anyway here's the relevant thread :
8ch.net/pol/res/8011773.html

Regarding propaganda I've had two thoughts, discuss them if you will.

1. Disregard most of the mass memery, focus more on music/books/films, even articles should be big pieces with actual theory.
2. You actually don't need any tricks or aesthetics when your propaganda is IRL and workplace/community based.

I guess the youtube etc. mass appeal can go on, but I don't see it leading anywhere.
I thinks feels

This one seems relevant to you. Found it on Twatter.