Online map shows locations of human waste on streets of SF

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste

Would you believe there is an online map to track human feces on the city’s streets? There is.

mochimachine.org/wasteland/

archive.is/44UVR

nb4 old nooz

What you might call a "relief" map

yes i believe it
thats what happens when you don't just tolerate fucking hobos and degenerate trash, but encourage them
every nook and cranny of downtown smells like piss

Looks like they've reached critical mass on the amount of tech support they can handle.

Kek

When people said San Fran is a gay as hell shithole, I didn't think they meant it so literally.

I dont go to SF unless I completely have to, the whole place smells like fucking piss.

Oakland, which is a poor nigger town for the most part, smells better

The incontinent faggots of Frisco hobble bow-legged in the hot California sun, fertilizing the sidewalk's concrete slabs as they go.

Jeez, I was walking back from work inner city about to cross a relatively large (500m,300m,300m) grass triangle when some white teen girl with a gigantic booty walks alongside me 50m to my left into tall grass.

I've walked through this grass before in work clothing.

The tall grass is a country point about 100m long, but only 10 deep, but she walks into and I think she's about to walk through it too, since her freinds are sitting on the grass 50m behind her and she might be leaving.

Instead she turns away from me, quickly drops her trousers (flashes me her arse a bit I guess, but I don't care for strangers flashing if it leads nowhere really) drops and squats in the long grass where I can't see her.

I wasn't staring, I look around while I walk because even on a sunny day I'm just a tad paranoid about this multiculti city.

I was utterly disgusted since I knew I'd walked through there before.

The fuck made this so common? These were white wimmins in the UK not Indians.

POO IN LOO

NOT ON STREET

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET VIEW

CRAPQUEST

It's been 8 years since I was there and I watched homeless people shit in fast food cups and potted plants. This is no surprise.

When did San Francisco become New Delhi?

DESIGNATED!

DESIGNATED

The lurking Chinese shills who get defensive every time someone points out how stupid Chinese people truly are won't like this.

Jews have to pay.
We could have had it all.
There would have been nothing for them to feed off though. Now they have a big problem. A real BIG problem.

The comments under that article are great

IT'S KIND OF FITTING… THE CITY THAT LOVES THE PERVERSION OF THE HOMOSEXUAL LIFESTYLE IS NOW AWASH IN FECES. POETIC EVEN.

The Jews must pay for the Jew brings his grievnces before other people to solve instead of before the natural world where they may be torn, destroyed and then be made whole.

The Jews use the other peoples of the world as life support because of their fear of inequality found in the natural world. They force their ideas upon peoples instead of trying them on the world.

The key is to survive their burnout by actively putting them out and not just the fires they create to distract.

Even after installing those anti-piss walls it didn't help

The map tracks every liberal in San Francisco?

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

LITERAL SHITHOLE

Should be entirely brown. Also who the hell goes around documenting shit besides the people who write Call of Duty FAQs?

Thank God I was going back the day after, fuck that shithole.

When you think of all the Amerifats on Holla Forums who constantly bad mouth Swedes (and pretty much every other Euro) for being cucks when at least they have some real nationalist resistance going on (i.e. not jewish) and then you discover they have just as much of a shitting in the street problem as stinky-India.
So the enlightened jew-wise Americans decide to agree with all the CIA agents and cheer on ZOG in elections, they celebrate every FOX news neocon presenter, they cheered when Trump appoints a "nazi hunter" as FBI boss, The US gets advisory meetings from Henry fucking Kissinger and recently agreed to sell the Saudis 350bn of hi tech weapons and still they shill for neocon jews.

Kind of makes you think Americans using the word "cuck" is jewish projection at its highest.

I'm not joking when I say that America will be the death of the West unless they can learn to "uncuck" themselves.
Voting for jews and pretending they are on ourside when all they do is serve isreal and undermine the European whites, will literally be the death of America.

DESIGNATED

Its turning into little India.

Jokes on you they're just being economical

I didn't know there were that many Indians in San Francisco.

I go from SF time to time.

The whole downtown reeks of piss and shit.

Any part that's a tourist trap too since that's where the hobos ask for money.

I suggest visiting the less shitty parts of the area if you can.

The Indians are mostly in the south bay (Fremont).

The people shitting in the streets compromise all races (mostly black ofc)

Is there a public toilet there?

What are they gonna do, squint harder?

isn't SF like the most expensive city in the world?

And not even picking it up. Their solution is "LOOOOK!".

How expensive is SF?

Are the poos contagious perhaps?

Extremely. It's one of those cities where only upper class whites can afford to live, but is surrounded, and converged upon, by slums.

If the area is wealthy then they would create more paid public toilets and make the fine higher so there is no poos. Poos are a hazard to the public health. What is wrong with these people?

just another day in a progressive society free of hate.

RESPECT THEIR CULTURE SHITLORD

I know right. It's cancerous.

Yea nah! Let's whip their bums for failing to pay a gold dollar.

Carlos, you can stay.

Anyway they can hire the niggers to clean the poos up. lel.

"Progressive" is another word for exponential cancer cell grown now.

Don't let the nogs gather poo, they'll just start throwing it. The best of them might build a hut.

I thought you were being sarcastic, but my curiosity took me to somewhere so I found out and capped the picture. lel.

I was jokin' mate.

I was being sarcastic

;_;

See you cant virtue tumblr post with viable solutions, but doing outragouse shit like poop streets holds too much potential to ignore it.

Of course we have a solution.

D&C kikeposter detected

The solution is to make fun of the rich libtards for being meanie to the people.

So you are admitting that I am describing you, good, you need to die.

Not every American is blue-pilled retard that claims to be red-pilled so retarded that thinks serving jewry is a solution to the jewish problem, only lying kikes and retarded morons do.

I remember reading about hobos making around $40 an hour by panhandling, but this was a few years ago. There's really no wonder they're keen on sticking around. Endless trust fund babies who think they're doing a good thing by throwing fuel into the fire.

I do appreciate a good display of fireworks.

If USA is a white nation then this problematic issue wouldn't happen.

CARLOOOOOOOOOOS

word mah nig.

U R circumsized amerifat

Yawn. Your kikery is weak. Go back to JIDF.

DESIGNATED

Absolute pottery.

Guy on the no agenda show said that twitter and other tech companies have been pushing for a while for the porta potties that had been there to be removed under the premise that the porta potties were leading masses of the homeless to congregate outside their offices.

when they closed Alcatraz.

I Kek'ed

real estate agents must love this shit

I've never been to San Fran. What's going on in that area?

This map is testament to that fact that, the more generous you are, the more shit you have to put up with.

Tourists. The poop map correlates with the areas where people are most generous.

What in the fuck is going on in the webm?

Toilets are for worship, not shit.

is america turning into district 9?

With regards from the world leaders in fireworks
t.syriafag

800 tonnes of ammonium nitrate in tianjin

Who thought this was a good name for a playground?

SanFranshithole

Chinese chemical plant explosion
I believe this happened twice already

That's the only jerk city that's coherent, let alone funny

Couldn't agree more. I like Americans on a personal level but they're the last people who should be shitting on anybody else.

I wouldn't say that. It's only coherent because of the topic at hand.
You can almost always find one related to any subject because of how small of a moment each of them captures and how many of them there are. Almost daily for close to 19 years now.
Even if a large portion of them are extremely simplistic, crude and on the subject of dicklicking (cocksucking).

the Tenderloin is one of the neighborhoods, right on Turk St. Its where the shitting happens the most, and you'll find shit and piss on almost every single wall, tree, and dumpster.

The Tenderloin is apparently the rough (read: darker) part of town. I incorrectly thought it was the gay part of town.

inb4 it's all the gay part of town

Faggot piss is literal acid.

how reliable is the source?

its all the gay part of town, user.

whether there actually is a shit map or not, as a local i can confirm that shit in the street is a common occurrence.

If you want to avoid human waste then you shouldn't be in San Fransisco in the first place

how do you stand it, my man? It's the most claustrophobic (for lack of a better word) city I've ever been in. I mean, I assume it's not as bad as gook cities, but for North America, it's terrible. The countryside of Norcal is however some of the nicest land I've ever seen.

weren't you there for that thread where there was a fuckhuge explosion (((coincidentally))) next to the supercomputer china uses to handle its nukes and shit?
here's another vid, shot from farther away

I commute into school from berkeley. It's all shit, but it's where i go to school and live cheap.
I have my small group of non degenerate friends and we keep to ourselves as we prepare for unrest. Myself and a few others are vets.
California is such a beautiful state- it's too bad its infested by the worst types of people.

Godspeed, Sir. Canacuck wishing you well. I understand the pain of being surrounded by faggots and browns.

You stupid Bitch, California could fit like 3 swedens within it.

Learn a little about how big the fucking usa is, and how diverse/different legally each state is from each other.

I’ll never forget an exchange I witnessed on my first and last trip to San Francisco. As a young bong it baffled and shocked me, many years later it still makes me shake my head.

Apparently some burgers like to have souvenir photos taken with homeless people. This is strange on many levels, I sat for a while watching people queuing up and posing for photo’s next to grubby looking drunken vagrants as if they were Disney characters. I was quite revolted really but what happened next floored me. A smartly dressed man walked up to a bum, handed him his daughter who can have been no more than 4 and took a photo of her in the bums arms.

Handing the bum some money they concluded with:

Why would anyone make up such a sordid tale?

a requirement for living in san fran is to enjoy the smell of your own piss and shit

But the tech industry told me H1B1 visas were a good thing

Yeah, why would anybody ever make up a story on an image board. I can't imagine that ever happening.

lol this reminds me of my visit to Austin, TX a few months ago. Extremely liberal area, absolutely full of hobos and starting to smell of piss. San Antonio was worse, though. Used to look beautiful about 20-30 years ago, now it's full of bars surrounding the Alamo, spics, and even muslims are there now. Kill me.

What's scary is this could be used for other communities too… well at least the infrastructure is there.

The street shitters themselves, they do seem to be pretty proud of relieving themselves?

Sound like Melbournians whom fleed to North Queensland and change the thing for themselves. I never understand why they wanted to change it and become infested with the problem they imported. I mean it is the problem that they ran away from Melbourne and yet they decided to bring them with them. Why?

The explosion webm is pure beauty with that music.

The same city also mandated low water flow toilets….only to replace that water with fucking bleach. What the fuck.

Why bleach?

They don't view it as a problem. They view it as vote secured electorate.

The smell of congealed, gloopy poop.

Because they never learn, and then they forget, and then fall prey to signalling/dopamine fishing.

…oh wow

Mystery solved, Scoob.

Guess the nick name "San Franshithole" makes more sense now.

Must be alot of gay bars and motels in that vicinity. Maybe a taco bell too.