Someone set us up the bomb

HAPPENING

Someone set us up the bomb this time, Dirty Bomb potentially found in NC.
kmov.com/story/35668532/coast-guard-fbi-investigating-report-of-dirt-bomb-in-south-carolina
archive.fo/xQeni

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3lvna
vesselfinder.com/?imo=9348651
twitter.com/USCGSoutheast/status/875232877520322561
pastebin.com/QJpHvWWF
abcnews4.com/news/local/wando-welch-port-terminal-evacuated-for-threat
tempsreaserch.com/is-george-webb-a-mossad-disinfo-agent–will-he-carry-the-ball-of-justice-across-the-goal-line-or-save-his-own-.html
fox25boston.com/news/us-2-chinese-jets-conduct-unsafe-intercept-of-navy-aircraft/526976467
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/
archive.is/q2Ioi
ltpaobserverproject.com/natural-hazard-monitor.html
thebulletin.org/first-draft-worlds-first-nuclear-weapons-ban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

set up us* fuck me I can't get the memes straight anymore

If dubs it's the religion of peace.

if anything it's norks or kikes pretending to be norks

are the happenings going to continue at this pace?

Is the happening of happenings finally close at hand, brothers?

Very active day today, no doubt

It's summer. The heat is like a bonus modifier on all chimping and violent behavior.

That being said, why couldn't it be jew york?

Fucking checked

The heat makes people do crazy things anons

checked. It's winter down here so it's kinda great for getting /comfy/

Would pollen cause an itchy trigger finger? Or is it something else in the air?

Wut. I guess mossad got Nikki Haley to do something for them; Teheran or bust goyim. :^)

No, 100% it's the heat that does things to people, as an Australian I can vouch for this. Our entire interpersonal interaction style, from speech to gestures to attitude, has been molded by the need to get away from people as quickly as possible in order to escape the heat. Many people think we developed a disrespect for syllabic pronunciation out of laziness, or that our "fair go" ideals come from egalitarianism. No, all those things come from the need to quickly appease someone to get them out of our faces so we can get into the shade or air con and away from discomfort, with no need to expend further energy.

WE'RE GETTING MEMED

NO GOD DAMN IT I JUST GOT HIRED AS A MAILMAN. c-c-checked

15 thousand confirmed dead when it's activated.

Wew
Looks like it

dirty bomb

11's say yes.

Goddamit i was about to close on my rental house too. I'll take some pounds of kikel flesh instead

Could be some tard larping on jewtube though.

archive.is/3lvna

YES

But unfortunately I don't think so this time. Could be someone having some "fun" and "pranking" the port to shut it down, distract the alphabets for a major smuggle in, or just getting overhyped on all the happenings a foot.

I hope I'm wrong and it spreads a glowing cloud of purification across the entire eastern seabordit won't

rolling for leftyfag

Not sure what this means but here it is.

them digits look quite encouraging

Vessel is Korean in Origin.

Ooooooh noooooo. Please don't. Please that would just ruin my day. Awwwww that sucks.

Isn't the Memphis, TN one of the main cities in the path of the August 21st solar eclipse, the city with the big arch?
Is this a coincidence?

Dirty bombs are a meme, no more deadly than a regular bomb. They literally are just used to scare people and cause panic. Causalities from this type of bomb happen during the initial blast and unless you aren't a fucking complete retard hanging around the dispersed radioactive material for hours you won't incur any lasting effects.

By the holy number of kek this is real.

here the location and tracking log of the vessel

vesselfinder.com/?imo=9348651

These pranks to bury actual happenings are getting a bit try hard.

Is it ever a coincidence? Black sun soon.

dubs dont lie

Every single time

Pic related is in Memphis, TN, right as you cross the river from Arkansas.

Holy shit anons, did Special Bulletin become reality?

One of the best pieces of music i've heard in months and it's two meme songs. Goddamnit.

There

Are

No

(((Coincidences)))

Holy fuck please let this be the real deal.

If it isn't then we will meme it into reality.

Had to stop following the pizza shit when it hit this level of evil.
Pls stop posting this shit user. Or at least spoiler

Dubs arent enough
I'm gonna need to see quads at least.

supergreed schlomo where?

You can deliver the mail in Hell, user.

wew.
I'm still trying to decide if I should go to Idaho and watch the eclipse irl, or hunker down in my more safe area of the woods.
What do Holla Forums?

Where would you go in Idaho? I'm close enough I'd be able to meet up.

Oh fuck yes my man. Can't wait to get me some skippy. Me and him can talk for hours and hours

You can buy the post office stamp that changes when you put your thumb on it so you can pretend you witnessed it.

What is the base? Base? Base?

Checked. Fuck

(checked)
fuck lads i'm buckling up

apocalypse confirmed

Far away from boise. So that should rule you out fbi nigger.

motherfucker

I say yes.

ALL THESE DUBS I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANONS

It is indeed the jews

It's all over, repent now before you face god.

THE DUBS WONT STOP

Good Lord…

is a dirty bomb like a bio weapon or is it just a makeshit nuke? usually when i hear dirty bomb i think of a germ bomb.
t. dumbass

Can't fight dubs sharenigger.

A 'dirty bomb' is typically a low yield bomb made for maximum radiation dispersal instead of blast strength.

The idea is you set it off in a population center and the radiation infests everything and makes the place uninhabitable and hard to deal with.

A dirty bomb used conventional explosives to spread radioactive material and contaminate an area.

Have faith nigger. You will be delivering mail in a neighborhood ethnically cleansed of shit-colored subhumans soon enough.

You must go through hell to reach paradise.

Well, I guess we'll need to make plenty of soap to clean up after this (((dirty bomb))).

sometimes to fix something, you need to destroy it first

Anything confirmed yet?

only digits

twitter.com/USCGSoutheast/status/875232877520322561

It's happening.

Wow. I told Kek to give me a sign when he meant for me to post the final 11 dreams. Wow. I can only trust this is somehow his design.

The 11th Dreams of Kek
pastebin.com/QJpHvWWF

Prep for the biggest happening of our time.

Buckle up niggers

Ah, shit. Hopefully it is just muslims, niggers, and jews that die.

he is returning

LETS ROCK

I come here for real news. What's this all about? Fukushia took the west coast, please don't pollute the west.

WHERE WILL I FISH IF THAT HAPPENS?

I wonder how hard the feds are stretching his anus right now. kek.

UPDATED, 1:30 a.m., Thursday

tried to archive but it was all fucked up
abcnews4.com/news/local/wando-welch-port-terminal-evacuated-for-threat

Depending on the severity of the radioactive material used in the device and it's purity and enrichment, a dirty bomb can be used to damage and hinder much needed infrastructure in urban areas by radioactive contamination which can last for weeks or months and effect very large areas. Radiation sickness and poisoning is extremely detrimental to populated areas with very little exposure needed to effect unprotected or naive citizens whom come into contact with, or are exposed to radioactive material. The only way to decontaminate the area is through complete saturation and cleaning with chemical agents which wash away and deteriorate the radioactive material, causing it to decay more rapidly. All individuals exposed much enter decontamination and be subjected to possibly days or weeks of isolated observation and made to induce iodine tablets to assist in the processing of radiation through the thyroid. All of this can cost the local, state and federal governments millions, if not billions of dollars for even just one bomb depending on the severity of the incident.

Imagine if you will a dirty bomb being detonated on Wall St or the capitol. Those areas would need to be cordoned off for days or weeks to process the decontamination and make sure the area is safe for human traffic and access. Dirty bombs are extremely effective in psychological warfare and also wars of attrition by way of milking the finances is the governments at hand, until they simply cannot finance the efforts anymore.

George Webb is a fucking retard who has never been right about anything, but maybe he will finally redeem himself this time

I hope and that the loss of human life is incalculable.

Never heard of him before but perhaps he'll get his 15 minutes out this.

rolling for confirmation

4cuck had access to this information before it went live… again.

Sadly It was just larping.

please Kek let it be so

SHIT SHIT SHIT
George Webb is a fucking mossad shill.
The pizzagate group on Voat has recently turned against him rather viciously, after concluding that he was sent to derail the pedogate investigation.

Webb's also a self-admitted zionist.
tempsreaserch.com/is-george-webb-a-mossad-disinfo-agent–will-he-carry-the-ball-of-justice-across-the-goal-line-or-save-his-own-.html

Mark my words: If he's involved in this, then things are not what they appear to be. This is either a psyop, false flag, or something more sinister.

It would have gone off by now.
It's probably not true.

Damage to eastern seaboard shipping would cost them a lot of shekels, the thing they care most about.

Thanks for updating. Can't wait for this september.
SHADILAY!

A lot of them hate goyim more than they love money, that's why they love running white-founded companies into the ground.

Uhh… g-goys?

Stop using halfchan, holy fuck. We left that shithole for a reason.
It's likely nothing, I highly doubt this is a real bomb. If it was, why wouldn't the people who placed it there detonated it yet? Why would they leave it to the last minute?

Either not real and Webb is confirmed shizoid, or its confirmed real and Webb becomes the star of the show making everything he has ever said gospel thus Podesta not needing a rope, hillary dindu nuffin, im totally jason bourn, etc.

The ship was apparently going to dock in New York next.

POO IN LOOS MAKE POO NUKE THAT MAKE POO POO WHEN POO NUKE GO KAPOOEY

That's an edit of the story in the OP. Your shit is rubbish.

QT US radioactive refugees welcome!!!

t. Frenchfag

Looks like Graham knew that ship was going to new york too

I hope you anons have stocked your doomsday bunkers

interdasting…

Are you that user who was complaining about how long it was taking for them to process your application, or are there just an unusual number of postal workers here?

And nothing.

RADIATION SNIFFING NAVY PLANE NOW IN THE AIR.

Looks like P3C Orion was scrambled and is maintaining a VERY strange pattern near DC (maybe to monitor NYC as well, or maybe to uplink sensor data straight into NSA).

P3C ORION - "Four-engine turboprop anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft."

For those who don't remember, the US used P3C Orions as radiation-sniffing surveillance plane near North Korea last month.

fox25boston.com/news/us-2-chinese-jets-conduct-unsafe-intercept-of-navy-aircraft/526976467

See the plane for yourself here at this unfiltered ADSB website (filter military planes).

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/

SOMETHING IS GOING ON PEOPLE

Timeline

20:00 - Authorities learn of dirty bomb threat
23:00 - P3 Orion is scrambled
00:00 - USCG tweet about potential threat in Charleston
01:30 - Port of Charleston evacuated

They all are, nowadays

Sooooo……race war soon?

You can't do this with chemical agents, nuclear decay is unaffected by chemical processes. What you can do is chemically bind or dissolve it to get rid of it physically in some way or another.

BURN THIS HERETIC

It would be a hell of a psyop tho.

Stupider shit has happened before.

That Zero Wing meme has been repeating in my head for weeks. I wonder if this is why.

The critical element is the radioactive material - I would assume any foreign agents bringing a dirty bomb ashore would intend to get the explosive material later, a comparatively easy task. Getting the nuclear material on to US soil without being detected is the hard part. This means that transportation of the material could be achieved by mixing the radioactive material with innocuous materials that can be later sorted and the radioactive material harvested and concentrated. Think how cocaine smugglers will smuggle cocaine in china figurines. It would probably be easy to just throw a bunch of lightly radioactive dust into a big pile of sand, and then sift out the radioactive material later. This could be detected - the simplest sifting process would be to just use a lot of water, agitate the materials so that they separate by density, and then scrape away the lightest materials. Repeat until sufficiently concentrated. It would entail a lot of water runoff - any rivers or piles of sand with an unusually high Geiger counter lately? Bingo.

Second, you need transportation. Easy to secure if the radioactive material is blended with an innocuous material such as sand and the assembly is taking place at a heavy industrial facility.

Third, you need the proper facilities for harvesting and concentrating the radioactive material. The best facility would be something having to do with construction materials. That gets you easy access to transportation, explosive materials, and a secure location for the assembly of materials. With compartmentalization, most workers wouldn't even notice anything different going on. Probably just introduce the special sifting process as a new technique with inexperienced employees who wouldn't know the difference. Batches of new hires at construction plants? Especially if they have unusually bad health symptoms associated with radiation sickness. Large, recent iodine tablet purchases could be meaningful, although I assume those in the know would be smart enough to not leave a paper trail for that. I would assume executive management is signing off on this somehow - do their immigrant servants show signs of radiation sickness?

In order to maximize impact, the radioactive material could be blended with dust or other materials that would help it to spread through the air. In fact, using this method you wouldn't even necessarily need to blow anything up - you could just pump the radioactive material out a smoke stack and cause significant, lasting damage for decades. Probably more damage than a single dirty bomb. However, it loses out on the shock and awe factor, and I would assume (((who))) is behind this has expediency in mind. But this could be very easily detected. So probably a bomb.

A lot of construction materials plants are located near or even in major cities. An "industrial mishap" is possible but unlikely because the whole point of a dirty bomb is in order to call attention to itself as such. Still, it gives direct access from point of assembly to the target.

This assumes that the radioactive material was transported in a form easy to detect which could be later assembled on US soil. Other assumptions would imply a different method - but this is both simple and would probably succeed in avoiding detection by ordinary inspections.

Sounds like he's about to get slapped with whatever charges are appropriate for wasting this much time and money on a hoax.

Four containers that posed a threat to a shipping terminal in South Carolina were cleared and it was determined there was no existing threat to the port, the Coast Guard said early Thursday.

archive.is/q2Ioi

He must be one hell of a prankster if he could get them to believe him in the first place. And if they were so ready to believe him, you have to ask why? Reaction by the feds - even to a false positive - tells a lot. They're nervous about something.

this is weird. there was a major solar proton flux event around the time of this event… and it just started back up again…

btw, solar protons are high energy particles that can potentially be detected by geiger counters…

ltpaobserverproject.com/natural-hazard-monitor.html

Not thinking three-dimensionally enough. This being all over the news as "alt-right conspiracy theorist wastes police time with dirty bomb hoax" neatly memory-holes the fact that a fat Bernietard almost killed 50 Republican congressmen in a premeditated attack.

Right now is the time the left should be forced to acknowledge they've created a powder keg with their months-long temper tantrum over Hilldog not winning the election, instead that cuck/pedo/Democrat plant/filthy potato-gobbling taig Ryan let it slide with a weak plea for "unity", whatever the fuck that means.

Some clown with a few thousand views/suscribers on a jewTube account making claims about an imminent nuclear attack is sure to draw interest from the Feds. Not quite the same as someone saying I'm going to kill Federal employee X and start a revolution but it's not surprising this was taken seriously.

Or it's legit and just wasn't a dirty bomb. I know people in shipping and they have mentioned having to call the cops over suspicious items on a regular basis, usually the cops cut the thing open and find a bunch of coke. there's a chance some newbie found some shit and just flipped out and the rumors went out of control from there.

No. It's also not a coincidence that Memphis was a capital in ancient Egypt. There's some hidden meaning which is of significance to Kek and likely also the ancient white Egyptians.

Those aren't just any dubs they are 9/11 dubs. It happened yesterday exactly the same.

St. Louis is the city with the arch. Memphis has a pyramid.

god i hope so
im so fucking ready
ive wanted this for years
i want to destroy leftism, kill its enablers, and get personal revenge on chads and stacies everywhere

Im ready

The digits and prophecy in this thread are pretty fucking legendary.

Chwrecked. Why not mix contact explosive with poo and drop exploding turds?

This has been memed by the msm for decades. Always NYC and usually a russian planted nuke.

(Checked)
Mine was an anfo ship and early 90s. I have heard of it in last decade but nothing pre-9/11.
I guess they got ships down pretty tight though..

How pozzed is the area? Carolina sounds not particularly liberal.

IT DID NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

POSTALANON YEAHHHh

I think there's only one.

Hi I just got here

Carry a pic related, and educate yourself on a radiological disaster and how to protect yourself when one occurs.
DO NOT RELY ON ELECTRONICS THAT AREN'T SHIELDED AGAINST AN EMP
(like those Chinese phone alerters and dosimeters).
Anons in Europe can get them through Ebay.

A byproduct of a nuclear explosion is an Electro-Magnetic Pulse: electronics that aren't shielded will get enriched with voltage surges and will be permanently damaged.

Being a mailman is a job that is actually needed in a financial crisis, keep it user.

Threads like these should be a stern reminder to automatically assume the posters on this board are legitimately retarded. Even the conspiracy nutters are complaining that this wasn't because of conspiracy nuttery but an effort to try and silence their efforts.

George Webb and Jason Goodman are narcissistic idiots that want to be the centre of the investigative team that saves the World.

1. A hoax theory was invented about bombs being shipped into ports on a particular date
2. A bunch of idiots believed this shit and then rang up Jason Goodman while he was Livestreaming to tell him about the bomb threat
3. Jason """investigated""" (instantly believed it) then took it seriously and called up the coast guard to alert them
4. When questioned by coast guard he went on his self-grandizing delusions about how he's the most enlightened individual and is aware of these secret plot
5. The coast guard took it seriously and searched the ship after clearing out the area
6. Media reports "claims of dirty bomb on ship"
7. Turns out it's fucking nothing
8. Jason is now hopefully going to jail

If you're going to roleplay as the saviour of the human race then fucking keep it to yourself or within your roleplaying investigative team. Take up ghost hunting or something more productive. Don't bring your roleplay into the real world. I'm so fucking fed up with right-leaning positions filled to the brim with genuine morons that just like to invent stories. Alex Jones and all that I'll have delegitimized the right at every turn. You cunts get the rope too.

So someone posting about a potential nuclear fucking disaster is a retard?

That's exactly why there are things like the so-called Mayan prediction in 2012, the Mayans never said that the world would end then.
So when the world actually does end or a happening happens, there will be either no warning or no-one will believe it.

Dubs confirm - It's the happening!

Checked. The Jew fears the Samurai

faggot

WEW

I'd say it's more likely if a dirty bomb came out of Mumbai. Indians there deal as much with Islam as we do.

Theres a lot of digging involved but I highly recommend any anons with the autism and time to do so to dig into nihilist abolitionism, the who where what and why of it. I've been saying for a couple of weeks now that I believe it is a very important subject as ever since antifa emerged as a problem in the US the left has been in a mad dash to abandon "the new communism" and go back to the ways of nihilist abolitionism.

Its a huge subject so Im going to give a very brief greentext on it for those who dont have the time.

>they did this because at the time all of the more influencial socialists were not calling for socialism, they were calling for national socialism Takes a ton of digging to find but its true

Also, interestingly, if you look into left hand path magic black magic you will see that it too has the same in common with nihilist abolitionism as it does judaism in that its core beliefs are "the only way to gain true power is to break with all morals in as taboo a way as possible". Which, also interestingly, left hand path bullshit has very few mentions of it before the early 1800's. there is also right hand path magic, which is esoteric hitlerism/kekism tier yfw the right/left dichotomy has existed forever and has always meant good/evil

So, as I was saying, that attack, trumps birthday, and this supposed dirty bomb.. Its impossible that the 2 events and the timing are coincidental. I guarantee the kikes are trying to false flag russia nuking us, and I guarantee the reason for it is their nihilist abolitionists in America are ready for conflict but have zero chance of winning unless America is involved in a huge distracting war.

Everything in my post added up.. There is only one conclusion.. the commie kikes have decided that they need to take things kinetic. War is very short on the horizon. And every god damned last one of you needs to start shouting from the rooftops that, among many other things that need to be shouted, there is no such things as a democrat, a progressive, etc etc..

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING COMMIES! AND REGARDLESS IF YOU THINK THEY ARE OTHERWISE A NICE PERSON THEY ARE ACTIVELY SUPPORTING, AND PARTICIPATING IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE COUNTRY AND THE FUTURE FOR YOUR CHILDREN! WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN!

Spoiler that shit user. That mkultra art always spooks the hell out of me.

Summer is the time of plenty, the frozen/dry weather is gone, fruits are growing and animals are more numerous and easier to find. From an evolutionary/instinctual perspective it being a time of heightened aggression makes sense for it is the best time for breeding and gathering a surplus of food. And also because the increased exposure to sun translates to having more energy, meaning more interaction, which combined with the heat translates to being more easily aggravated.

Combine that with niggers and the genetically inferior being allowed to live within your walls… and you got a problem.

Yes, the fire rises!

Just a coincidence, the moon landing was totally real.

This is what happens when ecelebs are embraced.. This George Webb faggot just did a great service to israel by establishing "internet conspiracy pizzagate nutjobs caused a nuclear scare! dont listen to these people!"

It could still go our way though because Pete Santili acted in the same manner to discredit patriots and militias and in the end that blew up in their face as well.

YOU GOT SCHPOOFED

This "George Webb" character has been shilling himself on chans for weeks. He probably made that thread himself.

George Webb only got a few thousand views on his youtube videos, yet he claimed he was being fed information from government spooks. If government spooks were going to leak to the public, why would they pick somebody with so little recognition? It makes no sense.

The guy is either lying or a schizo.

No, you're wrong. Read the thread. The tip didn't come from anybody on the ship, it came from a youtube e-celeb conspiracy guy who makes shit up for shekels and shills himself on Holla Forums.

I hope they imprison him for many many years, so that he can no longer shill here.

George webb, former mossad, spinning "news" about the corruption in high offices, so that Israel can get their control back over the corrupted.

That's a white guy being shot in that picture.
I wonder if anybody who posts it has ever taken the time to notice.
Nobody who posts it can possibly be a Holla Forumsack, I don't care how old or popular the image is.
It's a nigger shooting a white South African or Rhodesian in the face.
Stop posting it.
Delete every variance of it.
It is anti-white.

Open a kikestarter to repay the poor victims that lost their homes in the blast when that happens.
Guaranteed huge amounts of shekel from all over the world.

Jesus fuck, what the hell did they find?

lol, The Carolinas are loaded with blacks and Obongo wanted to import a ton of refugees to certain small towns.

Also, why does OP say NC when the article and link says SC?

Jesus Christ, I never noticed. I always just saw the brown legs and assumed it was just another dindu on dindu nuffin. But the torso is white. The legs are just tanned from hard labor outdoors. A farmer.

go watch the eclipse and bring a gun and water with you. innawoods isnt where the action is, user

Interesting timing that a dirty bomb LARP happens today.

thebulletin.org/first-draft-worlds-first-nuclear-weapons-ban

AW FUCK

guys i am driving to NC on Friday Afternoon for a week long vacation in the OBX.

I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE NERVE TO GO ANYMORE AND PART WITH MY SEMIAUTOMATIC GANDOLINOS

If they are willing to even discuss it and if the U.S. is willing to humor them that means we got bigger, better, and even nastier shit already lined up to go live or it is already in place.

Personally I really want to see orbital kinetic impactor satellites in use before I die.

Not sure if you heard, but there may be a nuclear bomb in NC.

A dirty bomb doesn't do that, because it's not a real nuke.

Isn't this the same state that we heard of an actual nuke go missing back during Obama's administration?? I just remembered.

9/11 post m8

No, there's a few of us. It's one of the more red pilled organizations out there because it employs a lot of veterans and people who are extremely bitter.

Hahahahaha nothing has gotten better for me, but I'm out of the country right now

Maybe I should look into it. I always considered it boring, but I could just listen to Azzmador's podcast while driving around.

It can. You can make any kind of bomb "dirty" when it comes down to it. Then it is just semantics. But it is quite possible to have a weapon that throws out both an EMP and radioactive materials.

It's a mixed bag. It's boring and tedious in the sense that it's the same shit day in and day out but time goes fast with how busy you are.

Indeed. For all we know it could be a pipe-bomb strapped to a smoke detector (for those who didn't know, smoke detectors contain radioactive material).

well it looks like it my dietical frog friend

Why the hell would you do that? You're talking about having the perfect material that is capable of an actual nuclear explosion, that already throws radiation and radioactive rain. Then adding extra material to the conventional explosive that sets off the nuke in the first place. I don't even know if that would make it more effective.

Trivia: the Maersk-branded Lego train sets cost a fucking mint, even compared to other already-expensive Lego train sets. Not that anything Lego is cheap.

I never said you would. I simply stated you could. As for reasons one is the immediate issue with disrupting communications etc. The secondary is making it dirty if you want to scorch earth the fuckers. Disrupting communications helps make sure you attain a larger number of casualties from the fallout. Those that "escape" are contaminated and also spready the shit around a bit more.

For conventional nukes, yeah it doesn't really do much good to rub the casing in glowing goo. Save that for low yields to make a mess. However you may find there is a time when you want an emp and radiation but don't have enriched uranium at hand. Well you can make EMPs without enriched materials and you can get a lot of dirty materials by raiding old medical waste.

Ultimately it depends on what your goals are. What are your plans for the future? We can make bombs that leave everything completely intact yet are lethal to life but we don't use them because it serves the needs of whoever to destroy the infrastructure rather than leave it all intact. A new government with idle hands doesn't learn how to follow directions.

The folks looking to damage the powers that be aren't so interested in taking what we have so much as removing us so they won't care how they go about it or with much thought to the future.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. A-bombs are 40's tech and H-bombs are 50's tech. It's been almost 70 years since then and supposedly nothing has changed.

Are you ready?

Well considering we dismantled the W70-3s back in the day we must have something better. I still think dropping tungsten blocks from orbit would be the shit.

Nonsense. Feds take terror threats very seriously, lots of fake bomb threats are made and the response is a serious as an actual one. A robust response to fake threats is not indication they are "expecting something"

Are we missing something?

yes

I wouldn't mind lobbing a neutron bomb at Mexico and moving in.

Chimp,
doo-rag of tightness -2 to intelligence
black sports t-shirt +2 heat stress
pants of sean john -3 dexterity
shoes of unlacing -4 to balance and speed

but user, aussies literally will add every vowel sound to a word in place of a single vowel.

"oh no" becomes "aaaeeeiiiooouu naaaeeeiiioooouuu"

I don't think it's logical. I think heat (and especially heat + humidity) just makes people retarded.

Rolling for dead niggers and a real ==HAPPENING==

Getting sick of all these non-happening dick teases.

More shekels for the habbening I guess.

You're forgetting.

Pistol of Hi-point: 35% to miss target, 25% to jam, 40% to inflict fatal damage on teammate.

When carrying, you automatically become priority target of law enforcement and armed civilians.

KYS

>pastebin.com/QJpHvWWF
that's an awful lot of dubs.

by all that is holy, It looks like KEK is warming up for some mighty order from chaos.

Then why the fuck can't you faggots get packages to their destinations on time? The amount of times a package has been days late or "hurr package starts in CA and destination is in ID, let's route it through NY and FL first"…

I used to kinda believe that as a kid. More specifically I thought there was an anomaly in New Jersey that linked them.

What's up with all the hoaxes lately?
are they trying to keep the normies in a constant state of fear to hide their bullshit or is there more to it?

yeah nah cunt

are you, perhaps, retarded?

kek has spoken

wew kek thinks so

This is not normal
The bigger the happening the more he blesses us

is kek among us?

Has anything happened yet?