KRS-ONE on Race and White Sepremacy

Curious what /pol thinks of KRS-ONE?

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=E7fTSKzOqus&t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he aaiight, he black tho

Checked and Kek'd

Bambaataa is a pedophile who cornholed a bunch of niglets.

If the embed is the video I think it is, one of the victims names the jew and accuses KRS-ONE of being controlled by kikes.

Nope different video.

Yeah I saw all that stuff too. Bambaataa was named by a few rappers as having groped them. Weird shit, but hard to tell if it's true. That said, KRS always has supported Bambaataa so there's that.

Watch the video in OP, it's rather interesting…he covers the fact that white people were the ones who helped black Africans more than any other race.

You're a nigger aren't you OP… How did you even find out about this website?

I'm whiter than the Queen you faggot. Why not watch the video before sliding into stupid?

Check out this based nigger

I only know him from Tony Hawk pro skater 3. Played the shit out of that game.

reported

I'm curious what OP thinks of krs-one?
педераст!

Same.

I kinda liked that song… HUSH.

krs-one… a nigger, ok so now what Op? Gonna convinve me he is ok with the extermination of all blacks and leftists?

All those white people helping niggers were actually Jews.

We're never going to get to ship them all back to Africa so we better support KRS-One to tame the niggers.

Blacks deserve a place in every country that enslaved them… A segregated, all-black place, devoid of white assistance.

Are you fucking daft? The kikes were the ones who owned the slave ships, the slave trade and most of the fucking slaves in America. It was white people who freed the slaves and then because of our damnable empathy decided to give niggers equal rights and all the rest. Kikes have been using niggers as slaves and golems forever, they haven't been doing anything to actually help them. You're either a kike or you have a pitiful grasp of history and should lurk the fuck moar.

Yeah, and he's just another dumb nigger who thinks Jews are white.

Both he and you are niggers OP

Finally someone who understands history and backs up what was said in the video in OP. Honestly some of you faggots are so stupid you're literally the reason why we're fucked. A major figure in the hip-hop movement says whites are the leading force in society and you morons insult the guy who points it out.

Segregation would work, if we got rid of Jews first. Blacks and whites really have no natural inclination to live together and always self-segregate without jewish integration policies. Without Jews promoting integration, I could see both parties being willing to separate mostly peacefully. It was the Jews who first agitated the blacks so they could use them as a weapon against whites and destroy homogenous communities and Jews continue to do it, so we would need to be rid of the Jews first before any amicable situation could be reached.

That brainless ape does happen to have the most splayed nostrils of any coon on earth.

Muh based mooncrickets will show us the way. You sound like a frickin' Oathkeeper

OP is a downlow brotha

Thanks…more evidence this board's best days are behind it. I mean you post a holocaust denying jew and these faggots line up to suck his cock (pic related). Something to think about goys.

I used to listen to this nigga

Anyways I think he is intelligent for a nigger

New album was on point, imo.

I'm old enough to have bought his 1st album on vinyl. Yes I'm white, yes hip hop was ok until the jew got hold of it. He had a message back then, but since he has been corrupted by masonry and now he helps the enemy(of men).
Basically he and masons in general have this belief that what you are experiencing now is not real but a dream, it's matrix tier, crowleyesque nonsense. It can give you power over the weak minded and bring you material wealth but not happiness. You are here, this is real. That's why pain hurts. That's why torture works. He is just a manipulator of minds. Disregard it and find the spiritual.

This guys a freemason who says (((elites))) and freemasons are good people. This guy seems like a compulsive liar.

Looks like a nigger to me

Yeah, one who currently claims it happens and is pushing for the Aut-Kike to accept jews and support Israel (not that they don't already).

More shit from you Christfags? KRS-ONE is not a mason but I guess it's a misconception by potato tier truth seekers. Just because he has read the Masonic literature (which you should also) does not mean he is a 33rd degree mason and ILLUMINATAZ ffs. I suggest you start with Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma" and you too can be a 33rd degree mason you illiterate fucks.

How can you get through life without even being able to do some basic research anons?

Way to out yourself Kike. Get lost

and this

your title is spelled incorrectly
The kike's meme used to guilt whites into feeling bad about who they are and what advantages they have.

No, I am not a White Supremacist I am a White Survivalist. I believe the survival of the White race is paramount, 14/88.

Masonry is the arm which holds the white child while the Jew slices his chest open.

Gave up a long time ago trying to point out to anons like

that racial supremacy is a purely kike invented construct. Africans for the Africans, Europe for the whites etc. Embed related at 2:10 sums it best.

That fat, faggot nigger is still alive? Must need money. Leftards serving Shlomo by being topical.

Shitskins need to stay off of Holla Forums. All you shills have done is push love for muh based nigger, without posting a single solution other than embracing civic cuckoldry

Masonry would be great if it served the European over the Jew.

checked and oh dear masons your thinly veiled jewry is over.

I've done plenty of research goat shagger. Faggotry is your domain, and bestiality, and pedophilia. I hope you have a bunker and enough food to last you until your lonely demise.

Curious what /pol thinks of MC Ride?

he looks black. but his angst is white

btw what did he mean by these lyrics
and

Mc ride is a degenerate and death grips is postmodern trash

Only Holla Forums approved coontooners are bones and weird dane

explain your shit.
why post-modern is bad? modernity was shit. archontic plot to make people controllable.
death grips is future primitive digital.

also Viper. and if you listen to Viper ironically you're a pleb
Viper - I'm a snake. HE KNOWS

Go back to cuckchan, Lil peep and sherman are more digital than DG

pleb confirmed
well, opinions are like buttholes. everybody's got one

Lad, it's time to stop posting. Lurk moar and maybe watch some Jordan Peterson videos or something. Postmodernism is a moral code by which nothing has any value - hopefully you can see why that's a terrible idea and a terrible way to live. It was the Frankfurt School who came up with it. For that matter, check out the Yuri Bezmenov vids.

Also: total garbage slide thread, OP. There are no such thing as a BasedNiggerTM, and a thread did not need to die for this.

wew lad

post-modernity is what comes from modernity
i.e. with the advent of postmodernity no one prevents you to rediscover Tradition. That's what important. and degeneracy of the unwashed masses are non-important.
MC Ride is based and Woke. you can't deny that.

Bones is alright. both DG and Bones are Manson influenced.

I dont click the tubic jew, but I bet he is another gatekeeper like Nas for niggers and leftists that smell the jews bullshit.
Also sage.

trips of truth

Bones not so much, he does a lot of the shit he does ironically and is more making fun of postmodern spergs like DG.

FUCKING BASED NIGGERS!!!

can you back up your claims by arguments?
too much of blind irony is cancerous and part of the zogpill
youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0

The fuck is the other nigger saying?

Yeah I know his brother lmao, bones is a huge joker, the irony isn't blind but it's there.

Jordan Peterson is a liberal modernist retard, dude. He is one of our worst enemies. Did you know that Marxists consider postmodernism to be fascist? You know why? Because it is.

The only people who dislike postmodernism are liberals and communists, both our enemies.

No, you fucking shitskin bastard, all niggers deserve to be exterminated and nothing less.

Curious when you shitskins will fuck off and stop making shitty threads.

Listen to this potato everyone! Jordan Peterson, literally the only one standing up against faggot pronouns, is now our enemy.

Serious question: do we even have any allies???

I hate this based nigger bullshit but I will admit Malcolm X was a great guy worthy of respect where even George Lincoln Rockwell respected him and he was the last chance niggers had to unjew and disnigger themselves but like typical niggers, who killed Malcolm X? It wasn't a white man. That's the real redpill blacks ought to know. Every damn thing is the fault of blacks themselves like slavery where blacks enslaved and sold other blacks and still do to this very day. Want a cure? It's called P E R S O N A L R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y my negroid brethren.

I smell the alt-kike

Nothing i said was wrong. Jordan Peterson is a liberal and a modernist.

It's actually the truth.

You wouldn't be wrong, Tyrone, since the queen of England is a kikess. If you want us to actually give a crap about your thread, provide a webm, put in a write-up in the OP, just put in effort you fucking nigger.

Bull fucking shit user.

(OP) KYS ..No nigger you will never be white and you don't have a a few 100 thou years to live in a cold climate to lighten your skin and increase your brain function due to an unforgiving environment.ALL niggers are shit even when they pretend to be white or agree with us.