Travis Airforce Base on lock down

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Travis-Air-Force-Base-on-Lockdown-Amid-Real-World-Security-Incident-Officials-428515163.html
archive.is/7addq

WEW LADS
Today just keeps giving

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/largesteven/status/875132814139703296
travis.af.mil/News/
archive.is/NYv4c
archive.is/Y837t
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/chris-heuss/breaking-hearing-protection-act-provisions-added-to-larger-natural-resources-bill-hearing-tomorrow/
archive.fo/a1MDZ
facebook.com/TravisAirForceBase/posts/1440244379388866
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All these shootings, wonder if there's any relation to the Bilderberg meeting a few days ago? Didn't the Pulse shooting happen in a similar timeframe?

There was a drill scheduled for an attack on this base today but one actually took place

Name at least 10 other times this has happened.

1) 9/11

"Real world incident" is military talk for "Not a drill" by the way

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

There's drills literally every day.

reeeeeeeee what a (((coincidence)))!

Allahu Akbar

Satania, that's too lewd

:^)

I wish you'd stop sharing your pedophile cartoons(astroturf for the gorillionth time)

Probably some deranged gommie thinking he could steal a plane like in all his favorite Hollywood movies and crash it into the White House.

Please let today be the day.

Satania is not for lewd

drills planned for an attack on this base? everyday?

Heavy shilling inc. Ignore all arguments they use to derail threads.

how do i get over my lust for cute 2D anime grils?

Only for tender bullying.

You dont.

Turning yourself in at your local police station, friend.

50% of comments are shills already

this is just as big as baseball shooting

twitter.com/largesteven/status/875132814139703296

sage for satania bullying

Yes

Why contain it? Loli cat girls are best though.

You never will.

I just wish they'd stop roleplaying and having animu discussions in happening threads.

Stop posting bait and get back on topic.

Who wants to guess the color of the shooter's skin?

Yeah except there are almost always drills for the same type of event in the same place on the same day when something like this happens. If you haven't noticed that you're either new or a retard that doesn't look into things. You had literally over a hundred chances to figure this out from say late 2012 to mid last year.

Call Mike Pence

probably shitskin if its airforce

Betting on beaner or Mudslime.

this is disgusting.
Naive ones will actually think you're on their side.

You don't.

AND WE STILL DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THE UPS SHOOTER

hmm…

They have to photoshop his picture some more before they release it to media outlets.

was no shilling in UPS thread but there is insta mass shilling for this one

I'll bet some higher ups were killed, just like at the Navy Yard shooting.

Stop masturbating and have sex with a real woman.
don't do it

==PAN, NICE AND HOT! CANT YOU EVEN FOLLOW THREE INSTRUCTIONS?
GAISHŌ, BAKA!==

Satania finally had enough and shot up a base. That's what you get for bullying!

Man, you sure don't know what you're doing.

Maybe it's a Navy yard shooting fanboy.

These animefags have a common theme to homosexuals, pedophiles, women, and other degenerates in that they are constantly attention seeking and pushing their obsessions right in the middle of something.
I wish a decision was made three years ago to outright ban gook media.

report em all and try creating a new thread

She'd shoot herself before even taking aim at anyone

Lou Dobbs reported it is an active shooter situation now

This is bait.

This is exactly what goons say about Holla Forums

Muslims did it.

Just hide and ignore by ID.. engaging with them only helps them derail threads.

Haji with a Ramadan hangry. Walked too close to the commissary and went akbar when he caught a whiff of chow cooking.

Just some workplace violence goy, nothing to worry about.

We are under heavy goon infiltration. A Holla Forumsack here has the keys to the kingdom.

They're acting like shills.
They seem to be actively trying to cover this specific shooting up.
What do they know?
Why would they try to employ this "trust us, we post and talk about anime" tactic in this thread and not the others?

It seems the power also went out. Don't worry about the lack of a checkmark, this is the towtter on travis.af.mil/News/

Anime is part and parcel of posting here, fuck off if you don't like it.

they dont know shit, their shekel provider told them to shill this story above all the other attacks today, something huge goin on here

The Air Force Base planned to simulate a "security incident" on base on Wednesday and Thursday.

possible false flag?
archive.is/NYv4c
archive.is/Y837t

Because you're getting autistically upset over it?

With all this shit happening, could it be that something is going on that the kikes want to divert attention to? Or are we looking at another "aw jeez goyim, all these shootings are because of your second amendment right! you dont need that." Then the gun ban bills start rolling in.

I usually close the tab the second I realise I fucked up, then stay off the board for a while.

The Navy Yard shooting was carried out to kill vips who were going to arrest Obama.
This shooting could have possibly been a way to get rid of a Trump loyalist, perhaps to silence him before he could pass on intelligence.
How this goes on to the baseball shooting is anybodies guess.

9/11, sandy hook. Shills + simulation that actually happens = huge…

I think they might be trying to make Trump emotional/irrational on his birthday.

Today is our Emperor's birthday and (((they))) are sending a message because it is difficult to forget what happens on your birthday.

been 2 hours and theres no updates- was it nothing?
i have a friend in security forces at balboa hospital in san diego. they had an active shooter lock down after some woman heard a door slam and called the police.

The markets are being set up for the big collapse next month.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/chris-heuss/breaking-hearing-protection-act-provisions-added-to-larger-natural-resources-bill-hearing-tomorrow/

If only the shooters weren't all commie fucks, you might be right.

Sorry, not next month, 2-3 months from now… late August or September. For some reason, thought we were in July, maybe I just came out of another timeline shift. This last week has been really weird for me.

If anything, I'd think he'd be beyond fucking livid that all this is happening on his birthday, and he'd start doubling down on shitskins, commies.

We dont know but we gotta keep an eye on this. The other stuff could be to bury this story.

This is an AF base.
The other is UPS.

Which do you think matters more?

This is assuredly real

kek, its funny how common that experience is

THIS.

You know what that means. Also, seeing as how I do not believe in coincidence, Im willing to bet 6 million goybux that the people he killed were targetted because they voted Trump. And the same with this newest attack.

ALSO

WHAT IS TODAY?

6/14/2017

DONALD TRUMPS FUCKING BIRTHDAY

I SAY AGAIN, THE COMMIES CHOSE TRUMPS FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ATTACK!

user cmon, that doesnt verify shit

this is why these things happen

is this what the end of the world looks like?

kek, I didn't even noticed that, degenerate

Another reason why women shouldn't be in combat roles

maybe

Maybe they want Trump and repubs to crack down on commies.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

That would be fine by me.

"pay no attention to this shooting goyim"

see

false alarm?

archive.fo/a1MDZ
facebook.com/TravisAirForceBase/posts/1440244379388866

Not believing it. 4 shills dont show up in random threads at once for no reason.

dont know if true or not but my friend is telling me there is a shooter in NYC right now

what the fuck is with today? its like someone flipped a switch.

Just go to stormfront already. I don't know why you faggots are still here.
Do I have to remind you that you're posting a site that's based on a nip imageboard because of how fucking new you are?

Hysteria, of course.

Quick, call Mike Pence.

I said it's a tactic to more or less false flag weebs.
Why are you okay with shillposting as long as it's anime? You're more harmful for the board, you pissant.

i dont know about the shilling, but if you dont believe some dumbass woman can become hysterical and waste everyone everyones time on the base because she heard i loud noise.. well i have some news for you

DT birthday will be as famous as HH 4/20

You're making the assumption the whole animeposting is a form of shill tactic, when the thread is only getting bumps through it.

Which happening was that last time when there was also that false alarm on a campus in another state? There have been too many to keep them in order.

false flag alarm - a drill of a false flag that was a false alarm.

expected travis thread
is anime thread

Guess Private Timmy decided he'd had enough smack outta Sarge.

Probably his wife was committing adultery and in order to feel vindicated said there was an "active shooter" in the area so her away husband would look upon her in an apologetic manner during their next meeting.

When a women is hysterical there is always a real reason, which she knows as to what is causing her actions.

Maybe they fucked up royally and had to call off the false flag? Kind of why they have drills on the same day, so they can call it off if things go wrong.

They goofed twice today if that's the case.

Inb4 it was an attempt to steal the latest military jet. But the neuro-link required native speaker ability to operate the plane, so the beaner was thwarted.

Theres no privates in the AF brah

I'm glad I'm not the only one

>think about your fuckup weeks or months or years later

I sent him a happy birthday on twitter wishing him another 8 years of greatness.

Maybe we all should rev up our twitters to do the same?

Satania just needs a boyfriend who will be faithful and caring to her, she dated a lot of jerks and she has a low self esteem.

I just shitposted at weeaboos back regularly invading /a/ then and made dank motivationals. What the fuck did you do?

Did anything happen? And if it did, were two knives involved?

mspaint draw/avatar fagging

WTF fam I love drills now!

get it in your head that cute=/=hot and that children who aren't teenagers cannot reliably reproduce, if at all
and i don't even know if young teenagers can breastfeed properly, so there might be that too

it may be that the reason you think cute to be hot is because girls can be effeminate(unlike many adult women), and child-like, which makes them cute, therefore cute=hot, right?
wrong, cute does not equal hot

go look for a women who is at least 18, hasn't been to college, isn't going to college, and hasn't been raped before, and isn't vapid, and try to have a relationship with her if she actually exists
make sure shes effeminate too, and keep her away from muds and cities so she probably doesn't get raped

Nigger he wants a cure for 2d waifu not have that as an only recourse

feminine

Yeah, I've heard it said a few times since 9-11, advice to the wise; "Never be part of a "drill".

Anyone remember that tv movie about pretend 'hijacked' plane hitting a building that aired like a day before the planes hit the buildings?

TRAVIS

People should start calling all terrorist incidents "drills" becuase if you set it up, like inviting a bunch of unvetted angry recently-bombed religious fanatics or have celebs and public officials calling for "more blood in the streets", it's kind of like a drill anyways. You know what to expect.

Oh boy did kikes jump start summer of rage?
Dirty bomb
AFB on lockdown
And 4 dead in SF.

Is this really it? A happening to end all happenings?

Shes a lesbian married to a woman, you paranoid MGTOW twat.

And women are hysterical for no reason all the fucking time, thats what hysterical means!

Have you even touched a woman in the last day?
Hardmode: not your mom.

BREAKING: ATTACKER SPOTTED CHARGING CHAIR FORCE OFFICIALS WITH TWO KNIVES

Here's an on scene shot

Yeah some anime is all good and normal here

Learn2difference

Seems the equivalent of calling a bomb threat at school, someone may not have wanted to go to work tomorrow, still ongoing but no radiation detected yet(?).
False flag alarm report of gunshots, possible active hysterical milslut.
Rice nigger angry about working overtime.
Who knows? Exploding kitchen appliances? Pajeet took a fat curry shit in the kettle? Oyvey Ackbur?
All that's missing is some hobos finding "bombs" in trashcans.

Fuck off, schizo.

Explain yourself.

wat

sauce pls