PayPalgate

Cucks have mobilized.

Most of you should know by now that numerous NGOs are in the Mediterranean shipping illegal immigrants from Lybian shores to Italy.

Generation Identitaire launched a crowdfunding to have their own ship and try to stop them.

Cucks from NGOs mobilized and sent thousands of emails to PayPal to block the crowdsourcing and as a result, PayPal has seized the account of Generation Identitaire.

PayPal has decided to side with NGO's aid of illegal immigration. It's time for a counter mobilization and either force PayPal to stay out or boycott them.

archive.is/HKE0Z

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal_Mafia
paypalsucks.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback
mywifequitherjob.com/why-paypal-freezes-or-limits-accounts-and-how-to-prevent-this-from-happening-to-you/
bloghelpdesk.com/withdraw-money-limited-paypal-account
paypalwarning.com/paypal-allowed-hold-funds-6-months/
paypal-community.com/t5/Holds-reversals-reserves/NEW-SELLER-ON-EBAY-HOW-LONG-WILL-PAYPAL-HOLD-MY-FUNDS-FOR/td-p/458653
defend-europe.org/en/home-2/
web.archive.org/web/20030801234434/http://www.geocities.com/kk_abacus/ioaa/barbarians.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clearly the answer is to set up a bitcoin address. That is all I have to say about this tbh.

There is no reason to "gate" this.

Can't you just put up bounties on that one leaking bounty website and do it that way?

I forget what it's called.

They should have use buttcoin honestly. Trusting kikes is always a mistake.

GoyPal blocked my debit card after I started using it exclusively to buy ammunition and gun parts. No cohencidence there.

Where you making a statement or do you cherish the thought of being raided when SHTF?

mass boycotting pay pal would help though

unless you already ditched them, but we could still work to get this viral

NGOs launched a twitter campaign to have Generation Identitaire blocked, if we do nothing they win, only out of our laziness

Using PP was a mistake. They should have expected this.

internal sabotage

how much money is being frozen in the account?

A very good possibility. If this group is for real they should look who pushed the idea of using PP.

There is no way anyone alive today does not know PP shuts down anything controversial or right wing. Hotwheels learned that real quick.

Op is a faggot but this is a decent cause.
Why? buttcoin is useless in buying actual supplies and boat equipment. It would need real cash not crypto.

What happens to the money? Is it returned to the donors or is PP trying to steal it? If the money's being returned, there's no reason to make a big fuss about any of this since it just detracts from the original goal, just have everyone send the money in bitcoins instead. If PP is trying to keep the money, it seems like legal action should be the next step.

GI can convert the bitcoins to yuros or dollars or whatever currency they want after they have it. Bitcoins are just a way to facilitate the transfer to them.

this. what is pp doing with the money?

I don't know what's happen in this case but in many cases like this, PP tends to just freeze accounts and keep the money.

GI?

why are we discussing it here?
GI should be on it already.
If someone fucked with my money I would be up day and night until I got it back or they paid the price in full.

Wait. so what exactly happens to money in an account that paypal blocks? Does it go back to the people who donated? Or do the paypal kikes keep it

This is why everyone should be using bitcoin, btw. Also, isn't Peter Thiel part of paypal? Tweet @ him and get him to unfuck this situation

Joe? What?
Speak fucking English or you'll be bullied nerds.

Did you even read the OP you illiterate mongrel?
Generation Identitaire was the groups whose funds got frozen.
Get it?

PayPal’s terms of service grant them the right to freeze an account for any reason and for any length of time. For a long time PayPal went unregulated as Governments couldn’t decide which regulatory body should oversee them, during this period PayPal would routinely lock freeze accounts, refuse to give justification, sometimes they unlocked them after a 90/120 period and sometimes they didn’t. Why did PayPal do this? There many theories but what is important was no one stopped them and they never faced any repercussions for it. It is worth noting that if the owner of a frozen account hired a solicitor to contact PayPal with an enquiry the account was always unlocked or at least funds were made available.

PayPal was run terribly in its formative years, it facilitated the widespread fraud of its user base as well as freezing its customers funds without explanation. With no one regulating them this went on for years and years.

PayPal have cleaned up their act now that they are regulated in most of their markets. GI will have had their account frozen because they are a political movement with which PayPal disagree. PayPal has a long history with choosing to refuse the custom of customers with different opinions than them, rather than politely contacting these customers and telling them they no longer welcome their business they fallback on their MO of freezing an account without explanation and making said customer jump through hoops to get their money.

These funds will be released but GI will probably have to pay a lawyer a couple of hundred units of currency to send PayPal a letter.

Serves you right, you trusted jews.

There's plenty of dodgy practices GoyPal needs to be strung up for, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal_Mafia

No that's stupid

What is necessary, is to get Trump and the republicans to regulate PayPal like a bank. Their greatest fear. Use regulations against the left.

How can we boycott PayPal? Don't they have a total monopoly on this? What alternatives are there? (For real money, not bitcoin)

I started using the card to buy AR-15 and 1911 parts, and ammo for each when Google removed firearms from their shopping search list. Paypal then started blocking my card from being used ever other month, then every day until I cancelled it.

This.

Or this.

PayPal is notorious for stealing.

paypalsucks.com/

any campaign to use gofundme, paypal, or any such other that does not have its own (1 )bank, (2) merchant network, (3) merchant clearing house, and (4) point of sale interface, with (5) a ledger log to report clears of transactions [ie withstand requests for records] is itself a low-energy endeavor.

such low energy works will easily be countered by similar wristflicks and mouseclicks. what did you expect to happen?

such low energy works are also usually spook job tasks, done by one processor employee just doing a quick assessment on clock and schedule. they have to go titsup/vaporware and will contract their newsbros to throw out some ads/news to justify not reversing transactions until the credit/merchant/reconciliation window has expired (forcing new transaction to return; ie requires confessing ownership claims to stipulate delivery. incidentally, it is the first receive-from transaction which establishes record permitting investigation of the sender, and the second deliver-to transaction which establishes the record of ownership (that is, now you go to court, and loose).

it's just work. no need to bring boats into this.

It's time to kill some random PayPal employees.

Too bad there isn't a service that's even remotely similar to Paypal. Things like Skrill take a tonne more payments for every transaction

go to jpm, open up an account.
go to firstdata, open up a service account and link it.
go to any tech anywhere and get a pos website, and link to firstdata.

done.

you now have a bank account, a credit network + clearing house, and a point of sale/transaction.

*jpmc = jp morgan chase, a collection of interfaces managing silver shorts and corruption who don't give a shit about you and love it when you make an account. jpm = business, c = personal, jpm&c = private/equity. firstdata = merchant (transaction) network tools and reconciliation (eg credit, ach, etc).

alternative: go get bitcoins. along the way you already have made accounts and get the network for free-ish. wow, damn that was efficient, right? shit. of course, you still need your point of sale / website. for this, go get some code to auto-gen receive addresses per transaction sale request with schedule deprecation, with full final receipt generation at 1hr, 3d reporting (delayed completion in stages). ok, so bitcoin is 'slower' to do for business, but who the fuck cares you're a bank shit stop complaining already.

on the other hand, you can just keep going all low energy, find people 'who will do that shit for me', and just accept whatever they say you get to keep. paypal, apple, icloudstore, etc.

but then, you'd just end up right back where you started.

go ahead. blame paypal again. no downsides there. none. zero. you are 100p correct, everyone else is wrong, and running into the same suicide grinder again and again and again with the exact same results every single fucking time is not your fault. everyone –else– should just be more honest, amiright?

So sue PayPal.

This. We fucking need a good alternarive. How hard would it be for Holla Forums to create pay/pol/?

It's like with a certain different model model. The problem lies in financing. If lots of major companies are given an incentive not to do business with you, it's difficult to find a way to finance your business and even a pay/pol/ business would still be a business that would need to pump money into:
To get it going, you would first have to have access to lots of dollars to purchase a lot of goods that you can't get with either your new pay/pol/ dollar service or non-dollars.

It's like you want to be controlled by your controller you faggot(s)

YOU COCKMONGLER

cucked by rules that are not yours

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback

This.
If you donated to the cause (and you shouldn't have), do what you can to initiate a chargeback.

PayPal doesn't just transmit money, they act as a bank.
This is why they ask for a large quantity of tax information. This allows them to hold/cease funds and collect interest on any deposits.

They are trying to make them illegal in the US for a reason.

Bitcoin is getting regulated in the same bill as those credit cards, along with paper money from what I understand. Looks like the US is going cashless.
(that means bitcoins going to spike down, if it hasnt already).
Bitcoin can only handle X number of transactions in Y number of time, and theres no fix because its not really owned by competent people but some anarchist shit system where no one gives a fuck to actually fix the problem. The result is that when it reaches critical mass, people wont be able to sell their coins because it will take 2 days to finish a transaction, and then it fails to complete. Thats when people realize shitcoin was flawed from the start, and was doomed to fail. There are so many flaws, I could have bought at 300 and didnt, because its not user friendly enough, the atms charge too much, its not secure enough, etc etc. Yea, you can make money with it in the short term.. but long term, very dumb investment. It will tank, unless what I described is fixed.. and all Ive heard says "They aren't fixing that, ever"

When there is a competitor with higher recognition and a superior framework. Until then, the fire rises.

It will tank when people cant make their transactions and the news stories come out explaining why their transactions suddenly are taking forever, and failing. When you cant sell your coins, what are they worth? What happens when everyone tries to sell their coins that they are afraid of holding into anymore? Panic selling?

It prompts a competitor who doesnt have that issue. All they need is a little marketing intellect to position themselves as the solution to the problem. Bitcoin probably ends up selling the ATMs to the new company, too.

Cashless is great, since cash sucks hard.
Silver or copper would be worth it for common transactions. To see the future look at the past (Rome).
it did [-33%], and it bounced up within hours [25%]

Because security, not speed, is the goal.
sounds like weekend banking.
Valid reasons, you could have 10x'd your money, but you chose to be a bitch about it.
Somethings that are broken:
COMEX/SHANGHAI ratio (why is silver 47$/ounce on the Shanghai and only 17$/ounce in USA?)

2.Western banking : Banco popular , monte dei peschi, soon deutsche bank.

3. Constant inflation, eliminating savings from the economic equation, leading to a flunky JIT delivery system where the trucks are the warehouse.

Basically it's a bunch of pathetic whimpering on your side, as bitcoin, and these new technologies - will take over how we think about resources (money will be a think of the past).
Earth is limited - resources are limited - bitcoin is limited.
Are you just mad that you did not establish generational wealth?

You sound like a grandma when you try to tell then what the internet is. Go to your old peoples home

Cashless is bad if you plan on fighting white genocide through any means besides say, voting. Its being done in the name of fighting terrorism, which means you know who is really going to be used against under the next democratic president.

cash is only good if you want the government to steal from you to order some more delicious niggers from afar

Also your hostility proves how much of a shitcoin shill you are. You people show up on these boards with absolutely zero concern for anything except inflating your investments.

Shill tier.

It also could have kept dropping, which it was. I put my money into Trump bets, which if the money was available slight sooner, would have got me 12-1. I bet early. At the time, Trump seemed like a more reliable bet than shitcoin, and Im pleased with my risk-reward.

but it didn't
maybe you should consider safe ((GOVERNMENT BONDS)) for a more conservative strategy

BTC incoming.

Go find someone willing to sell a ship for buttcoins first.

You can buy lambos with buttcoin. You can probably buy a boat too. But that's irrelevant because you can convert buttcoin to whatever currency you want anyway.

why

The donation account probally got "limited", which makes it harder for the owner to use their money for six months.

Lots of complaints about this
mywifequitherjob.com/why-paypal-freezes-or-limits-accounts-and-how-to-prevent-this-from-happening-to-you/
bloghelpdesk.com/withdraw-money-limited-paypal-account
paypalwarning.com/paypal-allowed-hold-funds-6-months/
paypal-community.com/t5/Holds-reversals-reserves/NEW-SELLER-ON-EBAY-HOW-LONG-WILL-PAYPAL-HOLD-MY-FUNDS-FOR/td-p/458653

All you bitcoin barons. A week ago bitcoin was 3000$ … a couple of days ago it was 2000$ … who in their right mind would put money they are going to use into bitcoin?

It's fine for what it is, but don't come here trying to say it's some sort of solution to the problem posited in this thread.

paypal just approved me for a $500 line of credit, is this a trap? i only applied cuz they beg you every fucking time you use paypal (like the amazon prime begging).

Take it unless you're an idiot with credit. Spend maybe a couple dollars with it always pay on time and bump your score.

English motherfucker do you speak it?!

Bitcoin would be used only to transfer the funds. They could quickly turn the bitcoin into euros in a bank account and then from there into cash. Nobody is talking about (((speculating))) bitcoin here.

Generation Identitaire was mentioned several times in the OP. Figure it out you dumb niggers.

The interesting thing about actions such as this one promoted by liberals and leftists is that forcing PayPal to freeze an account under the guise of (((humanitarian politics))) is further hemegonizing global capitalism because people don't dare oppose it. In other words, they are making the banksters more powerful. Talk about blowing off your own foot!

Stop using (((PayPal))). Stop using (((Amazon)).

For all of those looking to do something about this migrant crisis Libya is a shining beacon of hope. Rather than trying to convince your fellow man of the dangers of immigration why not just do something about it? FBI I hear you cry but no, this is not to bait some white nationalist into doing something stupid and ending up locked away, this is a solid plan, inspired by PayPal, Libya is a lawless shithole currently, it's why the NGO's are able to ship shitskins to Europe wholesale but this offers us one very interesting possibility, why don't we just fund some Libyan groups to murder and generally remove the darker shitskins back to the sub saharan waste land they came from. There's already plenty of groups in Libya selling niggers into slavery and whatever else so all we need to do is fund them and point them in the right direction, if the left can finance and invasion, we can finance the defense.

This.

I'm honestly surprised GI used PayPal though. I would have thought they, being young tech savvy and everything, would be smart enough to use something like Bitcoin.

I know some guys in Generation Identity in my country. Good guys.
Full support
defend-europe.org/en/home-2/

Bump

My guess is they used PayPal because it's more mainstream than the cryptocurrencies thus more potential donors. Still a stupid move.

Mods sticky this

During the weimar period this is one of the major factors for how the NSDAP became more powerful. People who were looking for answers realized the commies and jews were offering a very narrow set of explanations for why everything was shit. What they received from commies was only economic explanations when obviously when people looked around it didn't explain every phenomenon they encountered. While the NSDAP was offering broad based explanations that showed how economics, culture, Jewish elites, corrupt backstabbing politicians, among other factors led to the upheaval.

The left's explanatory/ideological framework is in sync with capital whether they like or not (Holla Forums will claim they aren't. But this is only in talk, in action they are nearly equivalent). See also this long essay by a bunch of anarchists from nearly 15 years ago critiquing Hardt and Negri's Empire: web.archive.org/web/20030801234434/http://www.geocities.com/kk_abacus/ioaa/barbarians.html

The essay is a bunch of anarchist scumbags basically calling on mudshits and third worlders to overthrow the west in a nihilistic orgy, but for the first 2/3's of the essay it completely outlines how commies like Hardt and Negri are completely in sync with the EU and transnational capital. It's very interesting reading, as it completely explains their planning and strategy at the policy level.

Ideologically-based leadership tends to suck at operational planning and lack experience. They need to start recruiting more infosec guys, and guys that have done forensic finance, business admin, accountants, and financial intelligence. If you want to build a war chest, you need to do it smart from the very start. Slightly related, but if you read any recent military literature on small wars, there are some papers that talk about this being a kind of fracture point to d&c the ideologues and the practical (usually ex-military) leadership of insurgent and guerrilla groups. Ideologues can, and will be, goaded into doing dumbshit; while practical tends to want to win and have the organizational skills to do so.

wat

Sounds interesting, link?

One of the main essays for that particular tactic is from Ralph Peters (a neocon, learn from our enemies and all that). The essay title is called "Winning Against Warriors". Pretty sure it isn't on the net anymore, but I used to have the notes up on my defunct blog. Pic related is a quick screen shot. If you want a larger print, I can increase font size.

(checked)
Nah, I'm good. Thanks a lot man.

Peters has written a few good things. IIRC he wrote an article called "when devil's walk the earth" (or something along those lines) maybe a decade ago, on how to defeat islamic terrorism.

fck paypal

These guys are challenging left standpoint that everyone who likes their country and his people is racist. I quite like it

any update on that $60k? :^)