Indivisible - Leftist Plans For Taking Over the USA

Looking here, Indivisible seems to be more of a loose coalition of individual local groups than a centralized top-down organization. Having looked at some of the groups on there that are in my area, it seems to be pretty broad, including mainline Dem committees, "progressives", woman's clubs, antifa, etc. Based on what I've read, their plan seems to be to try to take power at the local level, which is obviously pretty dangerous if they can actually get organized. Most organization is done through Zuckbook. Have a look at your local chapter.

I think its funded by a Soros connection. While I don't doubt it, I haven't actually dug into it myself. It's probably worthwhile to look into (((who))) is actually behind this and see if there's any connections to the usual suspects.

indivisible.us/

Their guide:

indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/

Keep this bumped, more info incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
whois.domaintools.com/indivisible.us
indivisible.us/who-we-are/

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are very anti-government

After today's shooting, I wonder if we can get them and other Soros-linked organizations classified as terrorists.

i wounder if the shooter was apart of this group.

Find the connections

(((Ezra Levin))) Executive Director
(((Leah Greenberg))) Chief Strategy Officer
Angel Padela Policy Director
Sarah Dohl Chief Communications
(((Matt Traldi))) Chief Opperating Officer

archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC

I guess they still don't consider Trump to be the government and rely on the deep state.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Smith Act

The Alien Registration Act of 1940 (Smith Act), 76th United States Congress, 3d session, ch. 439, 54 Stat. 670, 18 U.S.C. § 2385 is a United States federal statute enacted June 29, 1940, that set criminal penalties for advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government and required all non-citizen adult residents to register with the government.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Imagine if the right wing had half the organizational strength of the Left. We'd use their dreadlocks to mop up their own blood every single time. But for now, with right wing organization only going as far as "throw an event and hope enough people show up to win the fight", it's going to be a toss-up. Remember the ACT up anti-Sharia marches from a few days ago? The various Left orgs in various cities were able to organize a response in no time. And it's NOT because Soros ordered it or some conspiracy shit. It's because many people who believe in these causes have been working for years to create institutions to push them. That's important for the right wing to understand. We're not fighting Soros minions or mindless degenerates-these are motivated, organized individuals fighting for a cause. Ultimately I think that the overall leftist cause (universal egalitarianism with a state-enforced distributive economic system) is going to destroy our senses of culture and meaning and basucally make mankind into domesticated animals. But they don't. They really believe that they're doing the right thing, and they've been fighting and planning for it for decades. And we need to confront their actual ideas as well. That was what the alt right was about a few years ago, but mission creep has made it into an embarrassment imo.

Wait until August.

When a group takes over a smaller group and numerous individual efforts, that group takes the credit.
It is how we have anything resembling an "islamic golden age" in history.

there was no alt-kike a few years ago

you forget that most commie fucks dont have a job and therefor can attend an event at the drop of a hat.

The problem with organizing for the right is that all of our organizations get subverted by the kikes either from the outset or shortly after. But that doesnt really matter. We are fast on the approach to bullets flying through the streets and when that happens small groups of men who know their weapons and tactics very well would see no serious threat from communist faggots.

fucking awesome image
what program do you use? does it searches and organize results on its own?
how long did it take to make that?

download plz?

working together will never happen. Shitskins don't operate that way. The only thing holding them all together is that their love for gibs (from whites) outweights their resentments for each other. Otherwise, the niggers, hispanics, muzzies, faggots, feminists, etc would all be at each others throats. Their whole coalition falls apart as soon gibs dry up, which will happen if they keep pushing whites to the brink.

This is why some anons need to infiltrate these groups and pull an "Occupy Wall Street" and basically tell whites to step down and flood the groups with incompetent divisive nogs.

Required reading for people in this thread talking about counter-organizing.

http:// jacobitemag .com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

The url sounds blackpilled but it's basically making the case for right-wingers to use the same organizational strategies as lefties because, spoiler alert, they fucking work and are part of the reason the left has been so influential for the last 60 years. And this is from me: if you start organizing, leave all the pepe-kek-shadilay shit in the internet. When you do politics in real life you manifest your political ideology in the material world. Using memes and jokes makes your political goals seem like memes and jokes. Look how embarrassing the Kekistani people are. Don't be like them. And if you're only on Holla Forums for edgy memes but deep down you're a centrist, don't go to protests or meetings and treat them like real life shitposts. Everyone is tired of seeing the Right look like a bunch of disorganized retards. Come correct or die.

It's a lot easier to appear to be "organized" when you have kikes lining your pockets so you don't have to actually work for a living.

(checked)
What was it: Leftism is usually associated with beta males article. Someone please post.

Good post. People need to get their shit together IRL.

This. Remember OWS? It's not hard to break up leftist organisations.

Just use the progressive stack against them and make sure they only put worthless useless niggers in charge or shrill fat feminists no voter could ever hope to like. Anyone who questions your suggestion? You know what to do. The buzzwords the leftists use. There are rules to power and for radicals.

ITS A CIA OP!

Nice digits, but where's your proof? I don't doubt that the (((deep state))) is involved, but where are you getting this from?

oh boy, they're having a march about 200 feet away from my apartment in august.

sheeeit, what do?

If it might help you to find what groups are tied in with this organization…

.us domains are required by law to release all information in their WHOIS.
whois.domaintools.com/indivisible.us
Registrant has 74 other domains and 29 other domains with her email. Not a threat - just saying, it could definitely help to see what other groups are involved.

Their programs include:
indivisible.us/who-we-are/

Anyone willing to shoot them an email and hopefully infiltrate? [email protected]/* */, subject Let's Get To Work .

Plus they have some sort of email list. I'm assuming this is trying to gather as many people as possible to rally them together to do shit rather than make them actually become members. Probably just shit like "please sign my petition to take back our government :)"

Oh, nigger. I forgot to break my damn links.

Infiltrate. Subvert. To defeat the Jew you must think like the Jew, user.

Links posted on Holla Forums are automatically broken now. It killed my automatic archive script, sadly.

They just pinned the stars to their shirts for us. And yes, the progressive stack will be the end of them.

My fucking sides.
It'll be easy to round up these fuckers. Do you see the names of the members of these groups? If so, keep an eye on the antifa ones and inform the police.

Miku is canonically a nationalist character via Senbonzakura. Which by the way is one of her most popular songs in japan.

why isn't there a swastika mapped out right above commiefornia?

Seems easy to join a group on zuck book and see all of their planned events. I can even add events to the local group's page. Not only do we op from the inside, some of us need to step up on the outside an connect all right of center people.

Did some quick digging.
Domain Name: INDIVISIBLE US
Domain ID: D1819700-US
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar URL (registration services): whois godaddy com
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: CR182125923
Registrant Name: Dianne Stewart
Registrant Address1: 3801 n capital of texas hwy e-240/446
Registrant City: austin
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 78746
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.5124318257
Registrant Email: dstewart
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: CR182125931
Administrative Contact Name: Dianne Stewart
Administrative Contact Address1: 3801 n capital of texas hwy e-240/446
Administrative Contact City: austin
Administrative Contact State/Province: TX
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 78746
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.5124318257
Administrative Contact Email: dstewart at public works
Administrative Application Purpose: P1
Administrative Nexus Category: C11
Billing Contact ID: CR182125935
Billing Contact Name: Dianne Stewart
Billing Contact Address1: 3801 n capital of texas hwy e-240/446
Billing Contact City: austin
Billing Contact State/Province: TX
Billing Contact Postal Code: 78746
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.5124318257
Billing Contact Email: dstewart
Billing Application Purpose: P1
Billing Nexus Category: C11
Technical Contact ID: CR182125928
Technical Contact Name: Dianne Stewart
Technical Contact Address1: 3801 n capital of texas hwy e-240/446
Technical Contact City: austin
Technical Contact State/Province: TX
Technical Contact Postal Code: 78746
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.5124318257
Technical Contact Email: dstewart publicworks org
Technical Application Purpose: P1
Technical Nexus Category: C11
Name Server: LADY NS CLOUDFLARE COM
Name Server: LEE NS CLOUDFLARE COM
Created by Registrar: ENOM, LLC
Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY COM, INC.
Last Transferred Date: Thu Apr 28 16:07:00 GMT 2005
Domain Registration Date: Wed Apr 24 15:14:27 GMT 2002
Domain Expiration Date: Mon Apr 23 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Mar 13 15:44:00 GMT 2017
DNSSEC: false

have you guys seen this? Its NYs Trump assassination play based off of julius ceasar

They have some kind of bot app. HMMMMMMM

you can also get hidden cameras for about $25. Thinking about attending one of their meetings with one.

That's how you know it's trustworthy and has your best interests in mind. Yep.

Dianne Stewarts Linkedin:
https:// www.linkedin .com/in/stewartdianne/

Her main company:
publicworks .org/about-us/staff/
More in depth digging is needed to further draw back the connections to the money loaners.
Any other anons have anything that shows how Public works is connected financially?

The left is always insufferable like during the Bush era although Bush deserved it for being a neocon faggot but then Obitch comes along and essentially is Bush II and all you hear is crickets. All the libtards have created is a precedent and slippery slope that spells the end for everything civilised.

OP is correct, the Right needs to start building networks. We'll get there, provided that the Left doesn't route us before then, or violence doesn't break out, or the happening doesn't happen.

They've had decades to construct these organizations, we need people starting to generate organizations to stop them. The fact is that we haven't even had that option until recently.

'racist' 'sexist' organizations were not possible to create in the public sphere until very recently. We need to capitalize on our cultural victories to start organizing militias and gentlemens clubs, and what-not under a single umbrella.

WE PUT THE CIA NIGGERS IN THE REFRIDGERATOR TO DIE

Dianne is hungry

I really think this is going nowhere, and at least in my case ignoring it would be best. It's already flopped. Hard.

We need to refer to it as what it is, Goyimization, and maybe subversively shill for it taken to ridiculous extremes.

Neo-CON; Collaboration with Jewish controlled financial system, adherence to Jewish religious tradition, Free Mason aspiring to be a perfect Ashlar in the Temple of Solomon, security of Israel highest priority, collaboration towards Jewish superiority and desirability of inter-marriage into Zionist families necessary recognition as Spiritual Elite, conformity works towards present day promotion and possible future World Government inclusion.

PRO-gressive; Works toward establishment of undifferentiated Goyim of no particular ethnicity, religion, gender, class or nationality, challenges all traditional institutions through writings of subversive Jewish intellectuals, works tirelessly to undermine all natural defense mechanisms though indoctrination. unites formerly disparate groups towards common identity and inclusivity, reduces intellectual and moral status to lowest common denominator.

I just remembered that the zog *mil has a 'super secret' facility in Texas exclusively for phy ops. Never really dug into that info but I think they are connected. Just a hunch for your efforts.

I just found something really useful, specifically for the state of Ohio. Someone compiled a huge list of groups possibly associated with Indivisible. This is great. Have a browse, activate your autism, and stay ENERGETIC

https:// www.ohfrw .com/Opposition.pdf

These people don't have very good OpSec.
Lots of name and dox info in these various .pdfs

Indivisible Women
https:// static1.squarespace .com /static/589cf2eb20099e45234fd80d/t/58fd4d7003596e8981cb8569/1492995455874/iwndApril23.pdf

Indivisible Seattle
http:// www.thestranger .com/ images/blogimages/2017/02/21/1487718706-2-21-17_press_release.pdf

NYCD16
http:// nycd16-indivisible .org/ wp-content/uploads/2017/03/NYCD16IndivisibleWelcome20170305.pdf
http:// nycd16-indivisible .org/ wp-content/uploads/2017/02/NYCD16-Indivisible-Summary-of-Meeting-3_26_17.pdf

South Bay
http:// pvpdemocrats .org/ wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Indivisible-South-Bay-Intro.pdf

Hiring and qualifications. No dox in this one, but good to look at.
http:/ /www.uft .org/ files/attachments/secure/indivisible-job-descriptions.pdf

Austin's Townhall guide. Not bad to read through to know their script and to know how to counter it. Would be good to rile up various conservatives this way too
https:// www.indivisibleaustin .com/ wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Indivisible-Austin-Constituent-Town-Hall-Toolkit.pdf

A formless enemy is the pinnacle of combat strategy.

The cell phone one is somewhat of a lie. The government also refused to free up signal space in the radio spectrum for cellphones all the way back in th 1940s (yes we could have had cellphones as early as the 50s). The weather service is also frequently wrong. I literally planned my travel today around avoiding rain that never came! I also know how to work a map (which I bought from AAA btw) but yes the gps did make my day better.
Really though to attribute ANY of these innovations to government is the same as saying the government is why we have drug resistant bacteria (because the government funded antibiotics research). This is literal grade A horse crap.

that's a good point user, but I have a job and a life. So we're fucked.

Holy shit you're fucking stupid.

It's already being done, user. You don't know about it because when those organizations are mentioned on Holla Forums the shills go into hyperdrive with black propaganda against them.

Everyone you'd want to join up with you've been convinced is Jewish, homosexual, or some kind of controlled opposition.

The smear campaigns have been very effective.

I have my brothers and only 2 more uncucked guys I could trust. Small cell ops here we come.

They're very data mining you

no hes right
you dont attribute everything made by people to superorganizations just because they happen to lord over them

The fact is that modern day western leftists have no lawful/just reasons for complaining.
Modern western leftists are the type of faggots that chose art degree instead of engineering one, and now want to 'socialize'(steal) the hard earned engineer's pay for themselves.
Modern leftists have no one but themselves to complain for their unproductivity. They are just lazy and jealous of productive folks, and want to steal the fruit of their labor.
Modern leftists shat the bed with their own life decisions, and now they impotently demand 'the society' to clean it up.
All of leftism can be boiled down to mental gymnastics of the weak and unproductive how something is unfair. Your average leftist is unemployable and never had a job, but he goes around shouting how he is 'exploited'.
Leftist art and culture and values is all hyper relativistic because everyone can endlessly criticize but not everyone can create, because finding excuses is easier than finding a way, because being immoral and irresponsible person is easier than having a moral code.

LEFTISM IS MENTAL GYMNASTICS OF THE WEAK, TO BE RIGHT WING IS TO BE STRONG, TO PURSUE STRENGTH
AS LONG AS WE ARE TRUE TO OUR VALUES, WE HAVE N O T H I N G TO BE AFRAID OF

We have the family values, which supply us with children. They have degeneracy, which produces no children.
We defend what nature built over thousands of years during European ice age glaciations, we defend the product of elevated evolutionary pressure that required better tools, shelters, clothing, winter planing, intellect. They degenerate their gene pool.
We have the free market, which is constantly promoting the best and the most productive and eliminates unproductive. They have socialism, which takes away from the most productive to fund the unproductive.
We have brave men and beautiful women. They have female soldier quotas that cant fight or produce children, and faggy men who again cant fight or produce children.

EQUALITY IS A FALSE GOD
MIGHT IS RIGHT IN THIS UNIVERSE
WE PURSUE MIGHT, THEY PURSUE DELUSION

Bumped for interestingness

Leave an empty backpack in the path of the march and call in a bomb threat

Absolutely true. If anyone user actually buys that shit, they're fucking worthless.

Small cells with those you've known your whole life/met naturally are the way to go… for anything beyond what current organizations already actively do.

What in the absolute fuck is this brainwashing boot licking commie bullshit

FUCK
THIS JUST GOT ME SO PUMPED UP
Screenshot and saved for future motivation

HEY does anyone want to "program" for these people? Let /baph/ know too. We can have some fun!

So what you're telling me is a lefty (((Soros))) organization wants to create and maintain a voter database in the state of Indiana? That doesn't sound fraudulent at all. Someone with better computer skills than me, sign up for the cause.

They never learn do they? Another clear cut objective that's actually fun to achieve

Holy fucking shit. The liberal statist's wet dream.

One final bump for help with this

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

This is another analysis of political violence that attempts to be objective. Trigger warning. The author is Jewish, and he admits it in the text, in case that bothers anyone.

I think these faggots must be connected. Indivisible seems to be a who's who of lefty weirdos.