Minions

Minions are fucking huge with the mom and pop crowd. Those unfunny captioned pictures of minions are fucking everywhere on kikebook and other normalfag sites. I'd say that maybe we could hijack this shit franchise and turn it into a Natsoc symbol like Pepe.

Other urls found in this thread:

quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/do-minions-speak-real-language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

you cant force or plan these things
they happen organically
if its not already there and happening, its not gonna work

Don’t care.

That whole phenomenon is just manufactured cancer.

Reminder that the minions are what the jews want the goyim to be: illiterate, babbling morons doing the bidding of greater beings for all eternity.

If you have something clear in mind and make it appealing/quirky enough. Why not?
Otherwise it's just a "what if"
In that case, what if all jews died from gas tomorrow?

Polite sage.

i hate minions
they disgust me
fucking kikes always popularizing wretched looking things

You wrong it's worse then that. Minions are to brainwash children into accepting Hispanic immigrants into the country. They don't babble they are mostly speaking Spanish with some English words and French words thrown in here and there. They speed it up a bit too. You'd literally be helping their agenda.

It's funny. In some ways the minions could be regarded as a comedic take on the user.
The minions are mostly without identity or their sense of it is fluid at best, they prat about doing seemingly insane/silly things that make sense only to them but then inexplicably display extreme and unexpected competence. With a slightly goofy slant.

if it gets them to stop posting that gayness sure, go for it. But if you faggots start using it you are all dead to me.

>>>Holla Forums12817017

this

Also holy shit you went to shill your cancer on Holla Forums also, kill yourself

I told him the fucking idiot.
Also as long as I'm here: Hows Trump's shabbo cock, Holla Forums?

Same as always
He's no hitler but then again nobody expected him to be

No, it won't work

We did though for some time after the election. Anyway you keep being good goys and I'll TRY to talk bout video games. See ya alligator.

Start making some OC then

Didn't you try this already a few weeks ago, faggot?

Are you a viral marketer for the fucking movie?

Mods please anchor

You need to go back

quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/do-minions-speak-real-language

Minions are demeaning filth.

If you have an idea, make it, and if you don't, you don't.

op is a redditor from Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums12814639

fpbp

This should be a question and then put in a thread designated for questions. If only one of those existed.

OP as others have said, you can't really force these things. I'm not going to doubt your heart is in the right place, but this kind of shit just happens by itself when the stars align.

you hear that anons? not even hell will take you if you meme this minions faggotry

You should meme how the jews want us to be good goyim slaves like the minions are to pic related. It works better. Look at that fucking nose.

You genuinely expected him to be the next hitler? You're literally stupid if you expected that. I'm probably responding to b8, but this does need to be said here. I loved campaign trump, I loved how he shat all over the MSM, liberals, cucks, and pretty much everyone who stood in his way. He's a civic nationalist at best, and if you listened to his rhetoric and watched who he campaigned with you would have known that. Quite frankly I didn't expect half of what he's already accomplished to be done or even seriously considered within his first term. Our job is to hold his feet to the fire and force him to follow through on his promises. And he made a lot. I don't give a fuck if he's kiked. I assumed he was from the beginning. But he's less kiked than most people in government. And that alone is enough to back him up and force him further towards our agenda.

Memes are srs business. But don't let yourself fall prey to them. You'll inevitably wind up in a bad situation.

ITT:Most saged thread of the century

Holy fuck I hate them even more now. I was just telling a friend after seeing another preview that they will inevitably make like 8 of these movies. They won't ever stop. My kids will not be exposed to this. I will literally put in DVDs of Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life if they want to watch cartoons. I'll tell them that once these shows stopped, that cartoons were made illegal and everyone making them was shot.

i dont think thats gonna work out if they ever leave your house during their childhood user
instead of lying to them about stuff, just hide it from them

Yo, are there any download sites that specialize in children's television? I want to monitor and control every single program my children watch, I'll set up Kodi and everything.

I don't know. I would love to know myself. I am pretty uninformed when it comes to very recent technology and these new smart tvs and what not. To me the golden age of cartoons was when I grew up watching things like Rocko and Hey Arnold. The latter actually has some deep and beautiful plotlines and themes. Decent jazzy city-like music too. It's really a shame no one can make anything similar now. Even early Spongebob was funny in that old innocent way.

Fucking undera- oh…

Haha I wish. To me these times seem even farther back than they should. I think our culture has really degenerated. Even if you think television and kid's cartoons are garbage all the same, there's something beautiful about scenes like this. I bet it made kids think. Not just beg their parents to go buy them plastic bullshit.

You can't force this shit, but I think a better plan would be to make old loved things into natsoc imagery. Make Ren and Stimpy nazis. Make Beavis and Butthead skinheads. It's funnier to people who've seen the shows, and young'ens who haven't will want to feel like they're in on the joke.

Anons screeching at the mods to delete dissenting views is actually pretty common lately. I'm starting to think it's a shill tactic to create an echo chamber and attenuate debate skills.

Isn't this pigeon guy character based off of a real life commie? I remember him writing erotic fantasies about little boys in prison, too.

When you turn 18, don't come back faggot.

This.

This thread is akin to Holla Forums threads where they unironically can't figure out how memes work and how they can manufacture them so leftism stops being a complete joke.

fucking end yourself leftypol kike

user….i..

no you couldn't

These yellow goyim are predictive programming for a heavily mixed slave race. They are uniform, with no distinct personalities, sexes or even genders. They are childlike and dependant on the Jew (and theres always a Jew) for survival as they're just smart enough to sorta do work but just stupid enough to not question their lot in life. They are the product of dysgenics and downgoing flesh.