Man Wearing ‘ICE’ Jacket In Hispanic Community Church Causes Stir

Man Wearing ‘ICE’ Jacket In Hispanic Community Church Causes Stir
A man wearing a jacket that resembled one worn by federal
Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents caused a stir at a San Rafael church during a Spanish-speaking service, police said.
The June 4 incident got the attention of the Canal Community Alliance and Congressman Jared Huffman’s office. Police contacted ICE and the FBI and learned the man was not employed by either law enforcement organization.
But the man is a San Francisco city employee and was placed on leave after he showed up wearing the jacket during the Spanish-language service at the Lutheran Church of the Resurrection.
The man was driving a government vehicle registered to the city of San Francisco when he showed up at the church. The vehicle belongs to the San Francisco International Airport, city officials confirmed.
The man allegedly took pictures on a cellphone in the church parking lot and videotaped the people inside of the church, police Lt. Raffaello Pata said.
His jacket had ‘ICE’ written on it with an official looking emblem or seal on the back, Pata said.
While the man was not an ICE agent, he looked enough like one that he scared the congregation at their Sunday evening service and the incident sparked a police investigation.
Lucia Martel-Dow with the Canal Community Alliance said, “This person — out of I don’t what kind of motivations — decided to scare them and make them feel uncomfortable knowing this is something very sensitive for the Latino and Hispanic community right now.”
On Friday, police identified the man, who lives near the church.
The man told police he had prior unresolved complaints about amplified noise from the church services and went there to document it.
He could not readily explain why he wore the ICE jacket that he recently purchased online, Pata said.
Detectives learned the jacket is a novelty item that does not closely resemble the actual ICE jackets, Pata said.
But while neighbors agree it is a little loud, they also say this response is uncalled for.
Scott Stokes lives next to the church and said he doesn’t have a problem with the noise.
In fact, he finds the enthusiastic sounds emanating from the building quite enjoyable.
“If it makes them happy, I’m all with them,” Stokes said.
The unidentified man did not violate any state or federal laws, but police are referring the case to the Marin County District Attorney’s Office for review, Pata said.

nice id

Pretty fucking hilarious, too bad he worked for the county and they're gonna cuck him.

I would do the same, but with my own vehicle. That's where he messed up.

It's almost like whites all over should start making their own ICE jackets and just kinda…start hanging around places.

topcuck

fucking why

We should start doing this.

Weekly Sunday Funday ICE Scare threads when?

that's the ticket!
They'll probably flip out over any midnight blue windbreaker with ICE sewn onto the back.

What happened to separation of church and state?

Mind the laws about impersonating an officer

A generic midnight blue windbreaker with ICE on the back can be anything. If the spics want to assume you're an officer, that's their problem. Maybe you just want to have a jacket with the word ICE on the back of it, because you're cool..

This is brilliant:
fucking win

Also put meme patches on your jackets, like pepes and shit, so spics think the "alt right trolls" have infiltrated their favorite alphabet soup org.

So they were all illegals.

All we have to do is register an LLC with a name we can convert to the acronym "ICE". Like Igloo Circus Entertainment. Then we can legally wear ICE logo paraphernalia everywhere.

top jej

That's what you need to tell the cameras. Have we forgotten how to troll?

This also helps break up the potential charges of impersonating an officer.

I hate everyone.

I like the way you think.

Yes, this

Why not make fake ICE jackets? Is it illegal to do wear ´´parody´´ ICE jackets?

Put the large ICE letters, and tiny letters saying ´´Cream´´ below, as for the eagles in the emblems, change them to another eagle or something. Any spic looking at you from afar won't read the small letters or the different eagle, but they will panic anyway, and police shouldn't give you shit, right?

Given that “ice” is frozen water, you could quite easily make a jacket that says “ICE” in any form and it would be legal to wear it. They’ll try to get you for impersonating a federal officer, but it could never stick.

You don't need to do shit. If you want to wear a jacket that says ICE thats totally legal.

It's not like wearing this jacket means you are impersonating a scorpion.

no. not even as a false flag. no.

Waste of dubs.

Nothing to be scared of if you're legal, for now

What was that story of some kind of jew journalist moonlighting as an ICE officer that surfaced a few months back? Is this guy a kike too?

Invader Cremation Entertainment?

The guilty flee though no one pursues.

About 20 minutes ago in Fort Lee, NJ….

wait, did the guy actually have a jacket with the ICE identification on it, or was it just a similar-looking windbreaker as the ones ICE agents use?

It'd be a pretty hilarious troll if we all started wearing similar-looking windbreakers to ICE jackets but without the logo. Enough plausible deniability to not get in trouble, but still able to make beaners run scared

Just use something fictional. Like
From the "Matt Helm" films, knock-offs of James Bond.
If anyone asks, tell them you're a fan of old Dean Martin movies.

That won't work. Illegals probably drink nothing but smirnoff and corona

Yes you have to wonder what made them so scared and uncomfortable in the first place. If they were legal residents, what's the problem?

They'll think the smirnoff logo is nazi symbolism because it's eagles.

Based ice man coming through.

Haha this is gold. What a champion.

"man"

Goverment hates competition

fucking top kek

Israeli Cremation Enterprises

I'm Mr. Cool ICE

ice cold

Is there anywhere the beaner hasn't infected?
I was shocked to see so many in Boston on my first trip to the USA.

The general rules of thumb is that there is no such thing as a white city, and that the less niggers there are, the more brown-skins there will be instaed, and vice versa.
…and then there are places like Camden, NJ which are like 48% nigger, 48% spic, and 4% white

They really do spread all over

i.e. 100% Diverse

No, their definition of 100% diverse is no Whites.

ie, camden. you'll be hard-pressed to find a city with fewer whites

Ugly normie bitch.

because diversity is code for white genocide

Where2buy suitable jacket?

We could do something similar to what Marlboro did after the ban on cigarette advertising in F1. Imagine clothes and cars with images that look like the ICE logo? They'd be paranoid. kek

THE FEAR IS REAL

absolute madman!!

Gas yourself faggot

She sure looks (((american))).

I miss mantra poster

What's wrong about militias defending their land?

Glad im not the only one wonderin about that. Must be some spic glorifying ELCA "church"

Cop here, not illegal at least in my state to wear police/agent/military clothes as long as it's obvious that you aren't acting like a figure of authority. That's use for parody/copaboo and it's protected by the first amendment.

Just an ICE jacket on regular clothes isn't impersonating an officer.

Places with a lot of natural beauty but not big cities, like Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Idaho… for now.

Stormfront Mantra Bot > Asses and Eggos. By far.

So progressive!