Grenfell Tower Conspiracy

I need your help Holla Forums. Does anyone have video of the interview in the photo of Mahad Egal from the Grenfell Tower fire last night? In this interview he says there was no one at his door after the knock. In later interviews like the one in the pic below he talks about how it started in his neighbors apt and how brave his neighbor was for warning everyone on the floor. Shit is getting memory holed about this event. Please help and don't let them slide this.

It's not the same interview from the later pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MC01R
news.sky.com/video/fire-started-after-neighbours-fridge-exploded-10915536
archive.is/f10Af
youtube.com/watch?v=An1RN60fXUs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdTJke_lU5w
youtube.com/watch?v=KP72pFKnhWs
youtube.com/watch?v=HCqnyQQxivw
archive.is/J5gn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE FIRE NEVER HAPPENED, THEY DID IT ALL USING UNDERGROUND NUKES, ENERGY BEAMS FROM SPACE AND CGI

I didn't say that at all. This guy has changed his story!

The coon is a liar. Ethiopian or Eritraen israeli by the looks of it. He laughed in the later interview, and the shills were all over that other thread, and that's why your first reply is all shilled to fuck.

If anyone can get me the full video from that first interview I'll shut up. I know it sounds crazy but in seems in this case the internet does forget. I watched this shit in real time and I'm just glad I saved a screenshot b/c it's gone.

the faggot shill even stole dubs
a hallmark of them lately

checked
its worth looking into
i hope you get your video

I have the one without the blanket where the jew reporter gives him a cuddle when he starts laughing.

This is so blatantly a play to shift more of these locusts into whiter neighborhoods and get more gibs.

Pls link to it or post it. All the videos that are "emotional" never involve actual tears. This fucking terrorist is going to get away with it to push a narrative.

I would wager the hebrews are behind this

I would wager it's simple Islamist shit that's grown out of Israeli lies. Is it really so hard to believe Muslims hurt people? Remember we destabilized syria for Israel as the wikileaks on Clinton proved. I'm just saying it's not always an Israeli conspiracy but a product of one.

THE TRUTH IS HERE

Now we have Mahad in a hoodie.

Got this one.

post the actual pic and not a link please. This shit needs to be recorded for history.

I have two questions. Who owned the building and have they said where the fire originated?

is that right? I've never cross thread linked before

It could be a jew. Show me the insurance policy. Muslims are the global niggers. They do crazy shit b/c they believe it.

Better question is who did the recent renovations for millions of quid and who else do they have contracts with. Why is one a US defense contractor? And why are they all jews?

http":"//www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-chief-staff-sat-10620357

http":"//archive.is/P5x42

Within hours it is revealed by a former Fire Chief that suggestions were made, and documents are leaked. Theresa May, already in a poor position, is made even worse.

https":"//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Dent_Coad

Newly elected Labour MP, Emma Dent Coad, member of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority. Her constituency is Kesington, where the tower is located.

http":"//www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-steve-baker-eurosceptic-junior-brexit-minister-david-davis-exiting-eu-european-union-a7788226.html

Newly appointed member by the Tories to the cabinet, who is now part of the Brexit department. He is a fierce remainer and has already stated he wants a soft brexit, leaving the EU in name only.

This is all for one big thing: Theresa May will become the fall for this, she will be forced to resign, and the new Tory leader and Remain-orientated cabinet will ensure that Britain remains in the (((EU's))) hands.

What do you think it happened?

But if you want to go tinfoil, wait until the government reaction on the event in the form of tightening control.
Just follow the power flow.
They have no problem turning a blind eye to terrorists featured in a terrorist documentary. I wouldn't be surprised if kikery's afoot.
And all the smoke detectors failing is interesting.

Muzzies will possibly see this as an attack on them.

Welp here you go.
May let the fire happen. Someone knew that shit was being tossed around and used the opportunity to take her down.

WTF Muslims are great Britons now?

The widely circulated info about no smoke detectors is a lie.
In fact the building had recently been fitted with a networked PLC controlled alarm, smoke extraction and positive pressure system.
The company which won the contract also supplies to the nuclear industry.
They pulled their webpage after the event, but some user archived it. Interesting read.

archive.fo/MC01R

Stop this shit. The word is "Muslim".

Looky here. I'll try to find a version without the italian overdub.

Stop this shit. The word is "Moslem".

Stop this shit. The word is "dune coon".

Here is the original article with vid embedded.
news.sky.com/video/fire-started-after-neighbours-fridge-exploded-10915536
archive.is/f10Af

Unlikely.

been 2 hours and theres no updates- was it nothing?
i have a friend in security forces at balboa hospital in san diego. they had an active shooter lockdown after some woman heard a door slam and called the police.

wo wtf, wrong thread. oops
polite self sage

reading this >archive.fo/MC01R
It looks like the fire system was designed to deal with internal fires. In this case, an External fire led to air and fire being sucked into the building via all the leaks in the apartments (as well as the lobby door), the system automagically opening up all the external vents, when they should have been closed.

in other words, a engineering brief fuckup of large order.

This enhanced by surrounding building with highly flammable resin.

Still cheaper than evicting & re-homing the residents, when the property is tagged for future higher value use.

Stop this shit. The word is Musselman

Stop this shit. The word is terrorist.

liars have short memories
they also like attention

hey CAMERA shill

what the hell are you guys suggesting? That the Muslims set their own home on fire intentionally? The simpler solution is dumbass sand niggers tried having an open fire indoors and it got out of control. They did publish months ago that the building was a major fire hazard. I mean shitskins are perfectly cable of doing stupid shit without necessarily some elaborate plot.

yeah lol, we should ignore such events. We shouldnt' try to politisize these events to show normies that Muslims are colonizing our land and killing us

and what would be your ultimate conclusion for normalfags to see?

Wrong interview. That's the one they're pushing but it wasn't his first interview.

This is a multiculturalist 5 combo point finishing move.

To teach or foster the following "realization":

To take attention away from the "funerals" for the "Manchester victims" (still not buried, lol!)

As a buffer against hatred of "ISIS" pushing through into hatred of Muslims in general.

The elite don't want us to hate Muslim, they only want us to hate their imaginary strawman called "ISIS."

So, a "tragedy" involving primarily non-Whites, where non-White actors play White people, in terms of how they behave.

It's a hearts and minds operation.

The story doesn't add up, eye-witnesses report talking to a man whose refrigerator "blew up and started the fire", one, a fully made up Muslim woman, claims he was at a 4th floor window, another, a Muslim man, claims 16th floor.

Let's not even start with the "throwing babies from the 10th floor and catching them."

No fucking chance. A star football or rugby player would be lucky to catch a baby that's been in free fall from such a height, shit gets fast quickly.

Also, the building is directly situated adjacent to a Westfield mall. Westfield, owned by Lucky Larry's business pal Frank Lowy, who was with him in the WTC insurance scam, who owned the mall where the "mass shooting" happened in Kenya, just happens to own the mall directly adjacent to this place too.

It's a fucking psyop.

No, the flames weren't fake, but the building had probably been empty for months.

How did the fire spread so fast? Easy. Flammable cladding and newly installed HVAC system switched into reverse through PLC hack, in order to fan the flames.

Ventilation system with PLC for easy "modding": archive.fo/MC01R

Multiple laughing, script-reading crisis actors, etc.

Laughing crisis actor: youtube.com/watch?v=An1RN60fXUs

Jew/Muslim actress "witness", "exploding fridge on 2nd floor": youtube.com/watch?v=HdTJke_lU5w

Jew/Muslim male witness "exploding fridge on 16th floor": youtube.com/watch?v=KP72pFKnhWs

Video about Westfield group/Lowy: youtube.com/watch?v=HCqnyQQxivw

I copy and pasted from another thread and it just happened.

This seems likely. Its getting coverage I don't think it deserves, almost as if they knew the end result. The timing isn't a coincidence either, as I bet opinions on shitskins has dropped since the terror attacks. A tragedy of their own is just what (((they))) need to get the goyim back in line.

Seems legit. It happened on Trump's birthday also.

archive.is/J5gn0
The man 'whose faulty fridge started Grenfell Tower inferno': Ethiopian taxi driver raised alarm when blaze started in his kitchen, neighbour claims
Father of one, Ethiopian taxi driver, discovered the fire in his fourth floor kitchen >Banged on neighbour's door and alerted her to the fire, potentially saving lives

Men came to check fire alarms 4 days before the tower block fire according to residents.

This video that implicates this dune coon is just gone forever I guess.

Ahahahahaha!

do you enjoy using ixquick/startpage?

terrorist in modern usage is basically fascist in the libcuck/cuckservative tongues.

Some are saying one of the coons was ISIS and was trying to craft an explosive device, but being an 80 IQ shitskin, he dun goofed and 'sploded himself. Honestly that's 100% believable. But of course they'll say in the msm report that it was an exploding refrigerator or some shit. Can't have shitskins looking bad.

At the end of the day, more mudslimes are dead. Net positive. Shame a nice building had to be sacrificed, but it was already tainted anyway.

This video still hasn't been found. Don't let this terrorist coon get away with it.

Not OP, but personally, yes I do.

More likely, Muslims cooking shit before dawn (Ramadan) and setting it on fire.

Did you guys see this from PJW, the neighbor lady said the guy in the apt where the fire started took the time to pack his luggage before even knocking on doors and the fire alarm still was not going off when they left the building.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/875851238553903104

Yep it's a shitskin

Checked for space beams. That really did happen with 1,2 7 was even crazier

This guy has an interesting point.

Sad that such a semi-intelligent person looks the way it does. He could be a decent member of society if he lost the dreads and learnt to speak english. Poor guy.

This story about how Putin used a jewish type false flag by blowing up a residential apartment block to gain Presidency in Russia a while back is quite relevant.
The bomb blast was real and the victims really died and it was used by Putin to gain power.

Why is there nobody bringing up the fact that there were 600 shitskins in the 1.5 bedroom apartments.

120 1.5 bedroom apartments*

why would there be a conspiracy? i don't see any government or intel org benefitting from this, unlike 9/11 for example

unless it really is to level the building and then build new top notch real estate on it, but that would be pretty fucking extreme

Putin is a lying motherfucker who is just as bad as the kikes we are up against. He is not our friend, and neither is anybody supporting him.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

DON'T LET THIS SANDNIGGER GET AWAY WITH THIS Holla Forums

I'M COUNTING ON YOU

It's plausible. There were a lot of niggers in there took, it would be easy do a fire to start in one of their filth littered hovels.

The fire itself is irrelevant, it's how it will be spun that is the real issue. It will be used to gain sympathy for non white invaders and reinforce the "white privilege" meme. It sounds like that would be difficult but take a quick look at the protests for this, there are a lot of people with anti racism signs. Most are probably paid to be there but the average normalfag doesn't know that.

That went up fast "save the planet" stories aside. This was a shitskin who improperly stored his bomb materials or died making one. With how often they fiddle with bombs it only makes sense.

Yes. Because the wahabbis in saudi arabia have jewish origin.
The whole islamic movement is a giant jewish golem.

Source for this.
Though i wouldn't expect less..

Also i suspect this is a cover up and the recent "terror attack on a mosque" to be a false flag. The whole attack plot is rediculously far fetched.

Muslims start to wonder if this is retaliation.

An "actual™" wild attacker appears conveniently out of nowhere.

Someone find the video PLSSSSSSSSSSS

While I feel for the victims of the fire, this is getting ridiculous, how greedy are these fuckers getting? £5,000,000 from the government, £100,000 from Simon Cowell, now they're getting luxury apartments that're bigger than my house. This time next year they'll individually be richer than ten of us combined. This is such bullshit, I might just burn my house down, paint myself brown, and demand compensation from the gov

You have to register yourself with the masonic narrative brigade before you do anything rash. Then they tell you what to do and what to say and when to burn.

It should be noted that they are now saying that the cladding when burned may have caused cyanide.
That's right residents were
GASSED
As you know this is code for "Further investigation of this event is unnecessary and is also illegal. Do not attempt to check into this matter or you may end up incarcerated, or incinerated in carcinogenic flames."