GOP Shootout

Rumor mill is spinning that he might not make it. Last thread filled up.
Oh hey, 88 character limit now. How clever.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ydtxL
aol.com/article/news/2017/06/14/left-wing-twitter-baseball-gop-shooting-alexandria-scalise-bernie-sanders-kamala-harris/22205549/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter
archive.is/N6Cz9
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604130/Steve-Scalise-baseball-gunman-James-T-Hodgkinson-pictured.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/14/us/100000005164070.mobile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
archive.fo/HCSi4
archive.fo/ATVTP
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/06/14/sen-jeff-flake-unhurt-congressional-baseball-shooting/395651001/
archive.fo/5ojl6
archive.is/M9BwB
washingtonpost.com/politics/house-majority-whip-scalise-confirms-he-spoke-to-white-nationalists-in-2002/2014/12/29/7f80dc14-8fa3-11e4-a900-9960214d4cd7_story.html
archive.is/kE0LJ
twitter.com/JesseBenn
archive.fo/rcwTH#selection-1999.141-2007.36
archive.is/cSBCV
archive.is/DG4QB
twitter.com/Francis_Marion/status/875114679684804615
bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html
facebook.com/Howard-SCOTT-Pearlman-for-Governor-of-NJ-2017-231399040329205/
archive.is/KSZAV
facebook.com/pg/Howard-SCOTT-Pearlman-for-Governor-of-NJ-2017-231399040329205/about/
archive.is/UORTG
archive.is/WXWdu
archive.fo/1HH1N
archive.fo/ifOpg
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
variety.com/2017/legit/news/julius-caesar-opening-trump-like-play-1202463844/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/flashback-loretta-lynch-calls-blood-death-streets-video/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/tgp-exclusive-interview-shooters-neighbor-tires-slashed-police-called-multiple-times-gunfire/
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/875129508646486016?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
linkedin.com/in/jesse-benn-08383987
wcvb.com/article/trump-makes-surprise-visit-to-hospital-where-scalise-is-being-treated/10025586
thehill.com/homenews/administration/337888-trump-plans-to-visit-shot-congressman-in-hospital
medstarsurgerycenter.org/about-us/leadership/#q={}
archive.fo/stm8O
archive.fo/lp9C7
youtube.com/watch?v=dys5fFopSns
archive.is/C17vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is location of camera ? where is a location of car ? where is a loacation of person (?) on field ? what was location of shooter ?

Can somebody make a map with locations ?

Seems like he was behind the stretch from home plate to first base, beyond the fence.
Gunman was by 3rd base dugout
Everyone escaped to first base dugout

we should map this and see what were lines of fire. And from what side did shooter started and how he was moving.

Should we use google maps ? or something else ? what was exact location ?

7.62x39 is less effective at tissue damage than 5.56. it is more likely to just bore a hole straight through vs 5.56 tumbles and fragments cause bone and tissue damage.

Why anyone would do this is well beyond me.

Trump needs to realize they aren't going to stop trying to take him out. Maybe this will be what kicks over the PedoGate anthill.

Can you make some marking on map ? I am not familiar with location or area. it would be interesting to find out how this scene really looks like. Is somebody familiar with location ?

Lets do this, we have resources to make it happen. others are working on digging of his Internet profiles. If we wait for MSM…or LEO-s…

>archive.is/ydtxL
Check for pizza. Scalise was apparently investigating pizza.

confirmed, not looking good for Scalise

What are you, some kind of faggot that never played baseball? 90 feet between bases, 127 feet across the diamond from 3rd to 1st, 60 feet 6 inches from the pitching rubber to home plate. Not a lot of mystery here.

Here, user. You should play baseball sometime, it's fun.

This is true. There was one witness who stated it was AK siluet of rifle.
There is definitely sound of rifle and pistol. Pistol is probably 9mm and for rifle….do not know. It was not automatic rifle. at least on video there is no automatic fire. Most of automatic rifles have selector for fire. It can be changed

Leftists outright celebrating, the ones who aren't are snarkily demanding gun control.

aol.com/article/news/2017/06/14/left-wing-twitter-baseball-gop-shooting-alexandria-scalise-bernie-sanders-kamala-harris/22205549/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter
archive.is/N6Cz9

Msm reporting that shooter was living out of gym bag at local ymca for up to a week prior

the security were probably the ones with the pistols

Boomer should have just bought a house!

THIS.
Even most libshit normies know an AK from muh AR. Also commies love ak's.

ZOG could fake his death and spirit him away overseas somewhere. He's worth more to the agenda "dead" than alive at this point.

Here comes the new bipartisan gun bill, 10 years after the Virginia Tech one. Prepare your anuses.

So the shooter goes to this hospital, alive and dies. And now maybe the congressman might die too when he was only shot in the leg? The fuck is going on at this hospital? This is getting more suspicious by the second.

yes, i never played baseball. But i do know about AK-s. Now, would you be so kind to position baseball field on map in that area. maybe we could find out what was going on.

But i do have a baseball ball

I'm pretty sure he already got the message loud and clear
I doubt he will telegraph his intentions right now

The thing is ZOG could fake his death and spirit him away overseas somewhere. He's worth more to the agenda "dead" than alive at this point. We might never know the truth.

Here comes the new bipartisan gun bill, 10 years after the Virginia Tech one. Prepare your anuses.

Of course leftists would be sucking him off - he only hated the Republican party. He didn't have any criticism of Hillary when he wanted Bernie to continue running in the election.

They don't know when to stop, do they.

So this berniebro was a real piece of work.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604130/Steve-Scalise-baseball-gunman-James-T-Hodgkinson-pictured.html

I'm thinking of an article headline: "James Hodgkinson encapsulate's the left's problem with toxic masculinity"

maybe because he was one of Bob Creamer's agitators?

Do you understand the concept of war user?

Thank you. I know it is fun. At the time when people play baseball i was playing with AKs. Shitty country…

Can somebody have location of google maps or something to have a clear view of area ?

I also think so. Most of the shooting was done with AK

AKs are cheaper. he was tight on money. Also munition is cheaper. But he should have used AR. it is more precise in this type of situation.

>So the shooter goes to this hospital, alive and dies. And now maybe the congressman might die too when he was only shot in the leg?
he was shot in the hip. And he probably lost a lot of blood. It is difficult injury. Also, he is old

Ah yes, a true hero of the left.

prohibited person with the DV incident? Was he convicted or did they toss him a lesser charge?

Birthday might be December 12. Don't know how IL does it.

This is the most happening thing to occur in a long time, and the left started it.

How are there not 50 stickied threads?

Fugg, not after obongo got done with the gun market.

Sure, but that kind of shit doesn't fly with normalfags.

That record and no felonies?

This is rather typical actually. I don't know a single abusive person who isn't a diehard lefty.

They want people to read headlines and think someone in the GOP did the shooting.
Sneaky fucks.

it might fly after today

If he wasn't a manlet he would be the perfect SEIU goon.

Don't know. Illinois democrat machine probably got his charges reduced, we need to dig into just how deeply he was connected. Worked on the bernie campaign.

kek

That's an odd way to look at it considering they haven't faced any serious domestic opposition in basically 100 years. There's no reason for them to stop.

what is the street address where all this happened ?

we should do shooting scene reconstruction

we have general area, we have eye witness reports and we have video. At least we should have some kind of picture what was going on

he shoots about as "well" as Seth's killer…low POI

True, they'll fuck themselves though.

he had some kind of high capacity magazine. shoots were fired in succession. this is not a bolt-action rifle. at least it does not sound like it

Leftists ONLY project.

europoor here. what's gonna happen if this guy dies? civil war 2: electric boogaloo?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/14/us/100000005164070.mobile.html

There's an interactive map for you user. Usually Internet sleuthing is only viable when we have lots of pictures to look at, like Boston Marathon and Berkley. Don't expect much from this happening.

address of location ? position of camera ? position of people ? lets do this

Nothing will happen.

eh ok kek

With the right propaganda, maybe

You're a piece of shit.
Not even checking.

I refuse those trips

trips confirm then
i was hoping though

Maybe you already know in your deepest parts.

6 gorillian hours in ms paint

Nogunz please go. At these ranges any accuracy difference between an AR and AK are completely and totally negligible. Both sorts of rifles are without any doubt more accurate than the shooter. Real life isn't video games.

Thank you. it is still early. but we did find out craft security in vicinity.

Shill detected. 30 round stanag mags are STANDARD capacity for AR15s. Anyways, eyewitness reports point to slavshit SKS or AK47, of which 30 rounders are standard.

not unless it happened during a full-on shooty war. 10 posts in the consensus is another false flag psyop by cianiggers so the kikes can keep this zog controlled failed experiment called democracy rootbeer float. which is exactly what this is. by 20 we're looking for jewish connections. by 30 they're found and then some faggot get triggered by anime.

SKS is 10 rounds.

Baseball team managers are doing a press conference, talking about unity, and the Democrats just namedropped Sandy Hook and muh childrens

i beg to differ. but it is not a point of discussion. In any case it is important who is using it then what does he use.

A non-bubba'd SKS in Murica? That's hardly standard!

incoming banana republic or mental health epidemic?

was this guy on medication?

On SKS 10 rounds is standard. Anyway, it is not a point. It is not a bolt action. It is something that has more rounds..there is too many rounds in succession to be bolt action

detachable 30rd mags are available for the sks despite being impractical piles of shit. disgustingly high number of these taticool monstrosities floating because poorfags couldn't afford an ar or ak.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

archive.fo/HCSi4
can anyone grab vid? it won't load for me

Wew

Please kek make this happen.

Fandos is with the (((NY Times)))

10 seconds of bernietard waffle.

Their victim complex would warp that into a badge of honor.

Liberals just memed the Reichstag Fire into existance. Holy fuck.

Checked. I'm looking forward to antifa (I think they tweeted a mocking message too) and Holla Forums getting rounded up. RWDS may come sooner than on realizes and we have leftists to thank for it.

dubs confirm they would
however, they would not be viewed as honorable outside of their own selves.
this will completely turn normies against them and perhaps make them realize there is a connection with leftism and islam and they are all just anti-white.
believe it or not, normies do not want to be seen as anti-white.
they buy the egalitarianism bullshit.
they were raised on it.

i see no problem with that.

By your map, this all took place well within 100 yards. 1 MOA or 5 MOA would hardly make any difference at all if the jackass behind the rifle can't shoot for shit.

thank you, anons

He did not move from his initial position ?

Did he change positions and tried to use cover to get more closer ? This was not a best position for shooting. And there were just 2 persons with pistols. he had advantage in fire power

Those two men with handguns likely trained with them. I doubt he ever trained with his rifle.

Yeah, the suppressing fire by Capitol police kept him from advancing from his initial position, so the official story goes.

He probably went to the range one time and figured since he hit the paper target a couple times he was good to go.

archive.fo/ATVTP

This is the most rediculous place for a 50 congressman / senators to be fucking ever. How did they secure this place? This dude got within 100 yards with a rifle and managed to start popping shots, with a field full of senators? holy fuck.

If this guy actually knew what the fuck he was doing there'd be 10 dead senators/congressman right now and it would be the biggest assassination in history.

What the fuck were they thinking with this big a group of them in this wide and unsecured of a place?

He probably thought it was a machine gun and he could just hold down the baby killing switch and everybody he saw would drop dead.

He was shooting center-mass too.
That's not what people who are aiming do.
If he were any sort of Duke Togo, he'd at least know where to shoot the heart.

how the fuck did i miss this? what the hell happened? any summarization?

That would certainly explain Rand Paul saying he heard one shot, a beat went by, and then multiple shots.

38.821654, -77.052260

From the video the camera was looking down the first base line, the foul pole visible in the vid. Considering the distance, the side street, and the "shooter being by home plate" this is the best guess.

yes, it looks like he can't shoot for shit.

it looks like it. if he did kill count would be much higher. he did have advantage in fire power and surprise.

how did police officer got shoot ? if he was behind car..how did he shoot at him ?

Also, what suppressing fire ? on video Capitol police did not shoot very much.

Say wut???

Some disgruntled kike bernfag decided to shoot some republican congressman at a baseball game, likely radicalized by the media hysteria and fake news.

Most senators and particularly representatives have very little security most of the time. They don't get USSS details that clear city blocks everywhere they travel.

Reps in particular are quite approachable if you're reasonably respectable. I've met a few in person. Shit, one came to my parents house when I was a kid.

sure but this is a big group of them, how many were there in total?

I read somewhere he was arrested for shooting with high powered rifle before ? does anybody know anything about that ?

If it is true he knew how to shoot. well, at least with some kind of weapon.

Checked. Rand was there? I'm surprised his fans aren't screeching for leftist blood at this point.

Catching and retrieving baseballs

25 team members, 15 staff

a congressman that just so happened to be investigating child trafficking and just so happened to be admitted to the same hospital Seth Rich died at.

This looks about right. thank you

do anyone else thinks there is something stinky in this ?

They're buying ammo and water and fortifying their personal bunker. They'd never venture out to do anything.

I heard one of the witnesses, I can't remember who unfortunately, mention seeing a rifle and part of the shooter's body visible over the concrete blocks of the dugout when the shooting began. He then mentioned taking cover in the first base dugout when he reloaded. That would place the shooter on top of the third base dugout.

i take it they weren't all senators and congressman, but how many were there? you'd think a group of them would a lot of extra security

lmao what's the body count currently, related to the pedowood/pizzagate shit?

Yeah Rand was there. He was on the news earlier describing how it went down from his point of view.

One dead bernout at the moment.

Bullet holes in glass Windows of building high?

Aim for auto highly incompetent.

So you think lightbulb face might have been under higher orders to just assassinate the guy? Hmm

Let us reflect on the memory of this event. 8/pol/ lost a Rachposter today.
dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooter-declared-love-for-rachel-maddows-show-in-letters-to-editor/

Drown yourself in semen, James Hodgkinson

With distances estimated/calibrated from base distance of 90' Probably slight underestimates.

S

I refuse to believe someone this dysfunctional could use a firearm without injuring themselves.

RIP cuckfy, teach the angels to read books.

This, which is why congress is now asking for protection, which seems interesting. Liberals whip everyone into a frenzy, potentially get a bunch of republicans killed so they can push anti-gun narrative, anti-white narrative, and have themselves a series of special elections to help put more controlled people in place, be it leftists or cuckservatives who will push for (((moderation))). They do all this while having the protection to fend off any organized or lone wolf attacks. (((They))) wanted this shit to happen.

2 cops with no automatic weapons in car…they did not shoot a lot.

Any volunteers to try and count number of shoots from pistol ? And they managed to shoot (and kill) person with AK ?

These people don't have a culture of security like the president does. They probably never considered the possibility that they'd be targeted while playing baseball like this.

Obviously things will change now…

Well, shit is going to hit the fan for sure. Libertarians won't be happy about this. I wonder what Ron Paul will say about this. His boy was almost killed by the media's radicalization.

This doesn't benefit them and an anti-gun narrative is stupid.
Please, just let the adults do the thinking.

kek

here's another article, archive.is is being a kike with it

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/06/14/sen-jeff-flake-unhurt-congressional-baseball-shooting/395651001/

this was interesting, i bet everyone gets a detail now:

Also casual reminder:

Rand Paul is investigating Saudi Arabia regarding 9/11

and also, this is a perfect patsy.

no wife, no job…living on streets…without money.

Is Twitter supressing the trending topics? Don't see any mention of this happening right now.

The attacker was what? 66 years old?
what's his vision at that point? 20/40 best case scenario?
The officers returning fire probably had twice the visual ability he did.

I was really hoping those ((())) were legit.

Well it was carried out by a card carrying commie so…

Did he find out she's a dyke and that set him off on the rampage?

It doesn't because someone with their own gun saved the day but they are still asking for protection as we speak. Their plans were thrown into disarray. Keep up.

Awful comic, shameful display.

Can we assume that everyone in the occupy wallstreet movement are potential terrorists?

while the Sessions hearing yesterday was pinned on 3 separate hashtags each with less than 10k posts.

Checked.

congressman don't investigate shit, they just latch onto expedient things to capitalise on

really ? and none of them has a weapon ? how many people were there. only pistols were in possession of cops ?

yes, for some time

yes, if you are working for goverment. or soros

This is stinky

I doubt Scalise was specifically the target, he's just the one who got hit by a liberal spraying bullets around. If he was the target, there's no reason not to get closer to him and use a pistol.

The goal was to create a rash of vacancies among Republicans. The media needs elections it can use as referendums on Trump's presidency. The bodyslam guy's election didn't go how they planned and they want there to be a narrative that Trump is losing support.

Every time I see pic 2, I wonder if Kathy realized just how tired and haggard she'd look. She's got Aunt May lips, for fuck's sake.

Leftists are dumb.

Basically this used to be a high trust white country a few decades ago, it only recently turned into a post apocalyptic third world dystopian hellscape

There are some remnants of the high trust white america left over, like lower ranking Representatives having basically no security when outside the capitol complex

That's pretty much always the case.
Was it cops or the security detail that put him down? Security guards are only able to wear pistols if they are lucky.

These are politicians, not Americans.

The security detail is the cops, from what I understand. The DC police assign cops as security details to some politicians.

shit's happened recently though, that UK traitor cunt that got wacked, and before that giffords

Why ? what is a point ? you want to claim that sandniggers are more capable then white guy ?

He could not use his truck to drive over them ? he would have better kill score then with AK

If the story about the shooter asking if the group was republicans or democrats is accurate, that sounds like a reasonable assessment.

i mean are you telling me the security detail around pocahantus, and feinstein, and whose that other traitor from california….. boxer, amounts to 1 random DC squad car on occasion?

i bet they have an entourage of private armed guards at all times

maybe they got ahead of themselves spinning the counter-narrative

archive.fo/5ojl6

The odds of replacing them are greater if they are dead than if they are alive. And Republicans are being faggots, talking about ending hateful discourse.

He has a wife and (adopted) daughter

One day he just turned off Rachel Maddow, left his family and went to go live in a YMCA in NOVA near the baseball field where he planned his crime

Dems are gonna dissolve by 2020.

The idea is that the intent of the shooting was to cause special elections, not to shape the narrative. The shooter would create the vacancies, and independently the media would stir up anti-Trump sentiments so that the special elections were de facto referendums on Trump. They're trusting that anti-Trump people wouldn't vote Republican in these special elections just because a crazed liberal shot republicans.

unbelievable

republican politicians. i would understand that if they would be democrats

> mean are you telling me the security detail around pocahantus, and feinstein, and whose that other traitor from california….. boxer, amounts to 1 random DC squad car on occasion?
this

So will there be any repercussions to this? The left keeps encouraging violence and yet law enforcement seems to do nothing about this. Now you have two politicians and a few officers wounded. When is the FBI going to do its fucking job and start rounding these people up. For fucks sake they're still holding their little Caesar/Trump play tonight.

They would be dumb enough to believe that.
The whole thing is just shooting themselves in the foot from any angle I can see.

Why are they so fucking bad at everything they do? I've even got liberal friends saying this is crazy and the violence needs to stop.

Those big-name particularly hated politicians quite possibly have their own security details. I'd be stunned if Feinstein in particular doesn't have her own private security, or maybe even Cali-funded security.

But from what I've read, the security detail that was at the baseball field that day was local police on a special security detail assignment.

We really should use this against them.

The idea to clear up some house and Senate seats makes way too much sense.

Seems legit.

Event ceates a sense of fear drilled down to the local level…states reps on lock down.

House of Cards Fall-→Trump Assassination.

perfect patsy. probably also mental problems ?

just think about it…and he also ended up dead.

Liberals are weakling faggots. A white liberal is a cuck, which is worse than anything.

If you want to assassinate someone specific, you either hit them with a rifle from far away or you get up close with an easily concealed weapon like a pistol and fire lots of bullets into them. A semiautomatic rifle is a good weapon for killing lots of people within fifty yards.

I don't know why anyone would think this could be anything other than a Useful Idiot for Antifa

archive.is/M9BwB

Are there examples of a politician being assassinated and their party not retaining the seat?
Anywhere in the world? Genuine question.

He worked as a home inspector until late 2016 when his license ended. Not sure if revoked or lapsed. What he's been doing since then… nobody knows. Literally the only thing on his social media is political posts/links. Nothing whatsoever about his personal life.

And this lone unemployed slob travels halfway across the country with a long gun and is able to get up close and personal with 45 congressmen in a big shootout?

And then the people targeted, such as Scalise, are mostly on the pro-Trump side (or at least anti-neocon, such as Randlet)? And Scalise was also investigating pizzagate stuff? And Paul Ryan skipped out on baseball practice that day to go to the gym instead? And then Scalise ends up being taken to fucking medstar, the same shady run-down facility as Seth Rich?

This whole thing stinks.

Fear?

Today would be the best day to whip that up. The guy who was shot is an actual friend of Trump and normies on Twitter are fucking pissed the fuck off.

he killed 0 people within hundred yards. if my understanding is correct.

and he was shooting for 10 minutes ?

65 is a pretty normal age to retire at.
Especially if you look like a diabetic LOTR dwarf but lack the lifespan.

Cucks will realize soon that just because they're allowed to play in the Jews sandbox doesn't mean they get to be a part of the grand scheme.

It's possible this plan existed only in the head of the shooter. It wasn't necessarily an idea DNC leadership dreamed up…

Stand Alone Complex. These people are all working on the same common memeplex known as the (((MSM narrative))), sometimes they all act individually in ways that creates the appearance of conspiracy. Individuals act with the assumption that others will follow suit. So the shooter shot at politicians, trusting that the media wouldn't squander the opportunity he created.

It's a dumb plan of course. But dumb plans from lefties is nothing new.

More appropriate wording?
Please splain.

>archive.is/M9BwB

thank you.

capitol police pinned down person with AK ? with 9 mm pistols ?

Nobody should be surprised this happened

Maybe someone will retaliate and starts attacking Democrats but I doubt it.

I think it's more likely that Right wingers will just silently fume. Leftists will take that as a sign of weakness and do more of these attacks. Then things will heat up fast.

That's what I'm leaning towards too. It's just too fucking retarded.

you think that makes a difference?

This guy wasn't exactly spetznaz.

Some are afraid. In the end, there is emotion in the air and we should make use of it to expose the people who pushed for all of this.

look who's already stirring the pot.

hell, I wish the leftists would smell it too and start some actual shit

No, Who's on first.

Meme it

Then who's on second?

Rand Paul is probably glad for the first time in his life that he's only 4 feet tall and a small target.

archive.is/M9BwB

Kek, glad someone picked up on that.

Looks like he had no idea what he was doing by his movements after opening fire, basically boxed himself in. I only wonder if he was gunning for Kelly specifically.

shit, I messed that up. Not this thread.
(((Jesse Benn))) is talking shit again.

here it is

What position would Ryan of played?

washingtonpost.com/politics/house-majority-whip-scalise-confirms-he-spoke-to-white-nationalists-in-2002/2014/12/29/7f80dc14-8fa3-11e4-a900-9960214d4cd7_story.html
archive.is/kE0LJ
So apparently Steve Scalise is literally one of us.

This is no coincidence that this happened on Trump's birthday

Shit, within 150 feet more like. See:
Distance between bases is 90 feet.

Yeah? When people start shooting back at you, do you think
>that gunshot sounds like 9mm, I have a rifle so those handguns can't touch me.
His AK was semi-auto, those 9mm's were semi-auto. The 9mm guys probably already had a bead on him, but he likely didn't know precisely which people were shooting back at him.

In that sort of scenario, it's not unrealistic at all to think two men with 9mm pistols suppressed a man with a rifle.

Catcher, obviously

Really hoping it's all bullshit and he lives.

Here, have a pepe

Catcher

Wew. I wonder how much of a panic the media is in now.

Okay, but what's his favorite anime?

So when are we getting a new mod?

poodle shooting piece of underpowered shit

How vital to the trumpenreich is this guy? Would he be better off alive to continue his work or dead as some sort of martyr?

Nigger, Holla Forums speaks to us regularly when they aren't posting interracial cuck porn.

Literally nothing.

He likes actual art shitlord

He's certainly a lot more valuable than most of the jews in those seats.

Reminds me of the Gifford """shooting"""

So the left is normalizing political violence…

I am sure this will end well for them.

Huff-Post writer.

Doesn't matter. If he lives, we'll find out. If he dies, we'll make him a martyr.

1 (Dead?) Congressman VS 50+ dead muslims
in the Towelhead Inferno.

I think the right has emerged victorious from today's battle.

archive.fo/4keqa#selection-349.0-385.164

Is it trying to get arrested?

This won't affect Democrats much. I'd say probably 70-80% of their base thinks this was justified, with maybe 1% thinking about a copycat. So 25% of the US population is likely okay with this, with the other 7% disliking it but not willing to do anything about it. Of the remaining 66%, 33% are independents, who are chronically stupid and will listen to Fake News and forget about this in a week. Of the remaining group - conservatives - half are libertarians and therefore useless. Half of what remains might do something, but conservatives are notoriously sedate and won't do anything without the government asking them to. The remaining group is heavily watched by the FBI.

Shooting Republican congressmen is, in all reality, a good tactic for the left. Gay groups terrorized lawyers away from supporting christian groups against gay marriage cases through threats of boycotts. A similar tactic can work against anybody wanting to run for Congress, if you can terrorize the typical Republican candidate into not running, suddenly Democrats encounter weaker candidates or go unopposed.

Just got here so surely this has been posted already but here it is if not.

i would guess so.

then those mud niggers should have more respect ?

but he was there planning for some time ?

of course…especially if you are there to kill them.

it is not unrealistic. but it is strange

I was wondering why this post was so retarded.

Wew. If he wants that kind of fame, then he should get it and all the shit that comes with it.

Checked for fearless media Jews.

holy shit, how long until this cunt is blackbagged by CIA niggers?

I DK 3D.

Okay cool now try to be impartial and fraction up the Democrats. Oh wait, you're not paid to do that.

Thats not an argument.

He's been pounding his kikecock to the thought of whites dying for a while now.

Checked. 100% correct user.

Wew, Sessions right again and was able to possibly stop things from getting worse.

This will hurt them plenty an the media even more, granted we make a point to remind people.

Not really. You're pushing over what would be cuckservatives and normalfgs into extremist territory.

twitter.com/JesseBenn

Telling you man, don't let the "Old man hates weed" act fool you. That shit he did with the hearing cost those senators HOURS of time, and he knows exactly what he's doing.

That's an AK variant.
Too throaty for a 5.56, too loud for police pistol.

As if anyone needed such clarification.

Probably fucking never. For some reason the Secret Service, FBI and police are allowing these people to literally call for violent revolution and assassination of politicians online, and when some nutball goes out and attempts it they cheer, or give tips on how to do it better.

I'm hoping this is the last straw, because Steve Scalise is a friend of Trump. I hope these people start getting locked the fuck up and charged.

Good find, this version is longer than the other already posted.

What coincidence.

Be careful what you wish for kikes

Intentions matter not a whit when bullets start flying at somebody who isn't trained for that sort of situation.
Not really strange at all.

They aren't actually, there's just so many of them it's hard to keep up.

The Democrats could be fractured along racial lines, but Republicans won't do it. The key to unraveling the Democrats is to separate blacks and hispanics and asians into separate groups that are antagonistic to each other, similar to how the Romans kept barbarians divided so they could stay in charge. Niggers and women are naturally antagonistic towards each other, but currently vote on the same lines.

Republicans should also end public funding for colleges which have women's studies or african studies, immediately. Most colleges would come to heel and abolish the programs, which would destroy the major source of their power and backing.

Republicans should push to make voting harder, not easier. Go back to the old voter suppression tactics. Aggressively pursue voter fraud cases. Be an actual opposition party, in other words.

I'm more confused why this retard shot Republicans. It was the DNC that rigged the election and fucked up Bernie's chances. The GOP had nothing to do with it.

Chance it's a false flag by the DNC or (((them)))?

In any case, if there's ever a rogue Trump supporter in the future, all anyone ever needs to do is point at this guy.

nailed it

Don't rely on any politician. We need to keep poking the lefty hornet nest harder than ever before. Once the great chimp out begings then we can go to Civil War 2.0 and kill them all. It's the only solution to securing a future for the white race in America.

quick rundown?

I'm really fucking hoping Scalise survives and a fire ignites in his heart and he goes full RWDS against his enemies

This meme needs to stop.

The next panel of that comic is the best.

Yeah, was thinking that's possible. These recordings can be deceptive though. If you're there in person, within a couple of hundred meters you can definitely identify the kerchunk of an AK's bolt and piston versus some other gun.

On a side note the note accompanying that jewtube vid says it's been edited to remove offensive profanity. These fucking cucks don't get it.

He got a low score.
How does the saying go? Take one of mine, take two of yours…

(shit, forgot to comment)
Is there any news about his laptop? His laptop needs to be forensically examined.
Also, MK-Ultra or deep state programming to explain his unannounced move?

The NY Times published this on April 12
archive.fo/rcwTH#selection-1999.141-2007.36

Anybody know what date in April he moved?

Trump should push for a special counsel to investigate Sanders, pointing out there's more connection between Sanders and the shooter than there is between him and Russia.

I dunno if it means anything, but he had a hillary clinton page on his facebook.

START INCLUDING AN ARCHIVE LINK WITHIN YOUR SCREENSHOTS. THEY'RE USELESS OTHERWISE

Rand was safe, he makes a hard target after all.

those aren't SEAL barracks tho, those are just bachelors enlisted quarters in general. A whole mish mash of junior enlisted fucktards living in there

The problem with liberal white women and niggers is that even though niggers over-represented in rapers of white women, that's not what white women believe. They're not afraid of niggers, statistics be damned. They hate men who remind them of their fathers. Their white fathers.

Even though niggers are the problem, women don't perceive the real issues of the world. They project their personal issues onto the world, and their personal issues are with a white man. That's why so many white women hate white men. Look at the divorce rate in America. Look at how often the mothers win custody. Look at how many children are raised without white fathers. These are all reasons white women come to hate their fathers, and by extension, all white men.

If you're looking for a good woman, look for one who still has a good relationship with her father, who is still married to her mother. Good white women are as rare as 40+ year old mothers and fathers who were married when they had children and remain happily married.

So when will a disgruntled Jeb! fan start shooting up democrats?
fbi pls go

10/10

Yeah, someone broke their swastika.

Great idea. Will do.

Ya remember the ANTIFA range day that was posted a few weeks ago? These leftists have never touched a gun in all their lives and think they can just pick one up and go to town.

Thats why to the normal gun enthusiast it seems weird a guy with a rifle couldn't get some more hits. This guy probably didnt even know how to use the sights.. a simple jam probably would have put him out of commission .

great artwork other than that. unintentionally bad optics for the message though.

I think there is credence to the idea that he didn't even know his rifle was semi-auto only:

Liberals unironically think your typical civilian ARs and AKs are machine guns.

He was also crazy and probably drunk as fuck. The only astonishing part is that he got any hits at all tbh

But isn't that what the DNC wants? They hate Sanders too.

Isn't it just a bit strange that a Bernie supporter would shoot up GOP members who have nothing to do with why Bernie got cucked out of the election? It was the DNC's fault rigging the election against Bernie with the GOP being responsible for nothing whatsoever. In fact the GOP itself was too busy hating on Trump. We know this congressman supported Trump from the onset so I'm guessing a theory by the establishment, either DNC or GOP or both.

thats what an an94 looks like, user.

White success at war is based on training and discipline. Not "juju" or skin color based magic.

This guy was a fat, old leftist cuck, with no obvious training. It's not surprising that he was not capable of following through on his plan, when it turned into a fight, instead of a massacre.

Is he gonna use guac bowls for armor?

That's an AN-94 user.

Bernie supporters are retarded by definition. It also wouldn't have made sense to attack democrats since they aren't the ones in power.

I didn't even think of that. I'm wondering if he thought it was going to be like a Schwarzenegger movie and he was going to pop up and and spray death upon the field. So dumb ass pulls the nigger and holds it down firing from the hip and only one bullet is fired so he thinks it's broken or something.

hard to tell from digital cameras. The AGC might be knocking sounds out after the shot.

one of the best paintings I can see on a regular basis

I mean trigger. I'm tired.

Many of the dumber Sanders people just morphed into generic Trump hating liberals after Bernie dropped out

Bernie supports are commies and thus insane.

is it finally here?

this is true, which is why we should open it up to all democrats to fuck them over equally. One could have themselves a pizzagate/Soros/any kind of investigation they want with all the bullshit that has gone down. While it keeps happening with Bernie supporters, there always seems to be evidence here and there that they were backing Hillary later on as well. In the end, we should push for a wider investigation into the whole left just so we can look at everything.

Bernout resentment of the DNC was as much Holla Forums invention as it was truth. A great many bernouts went on to gleefully vote for Hillary, apathetic towards any fuckery that the DNC did against Bernie. Some were upset of course, but not all of them. Probably not even most.

Oy Vey, we need to get away from all this antisemitism. :^)

is.. is that Steve1989MREInfo??

Pretty extensive shooter bio/history.

archive.is/cSBCV

Yes. He recently turned militant and went into hiding after accidentally burning down a church with a Russian MRE folding stove fuel tablet.

The DNC is less important than the far-left base, which we need to antagonize and actively seek to depower.

That's Varg

Nein. We need to antagonize them into action. Set the golem free to rampage and begin The Happening.

nice!

It's straightforward from here.
1. Steve Scalise dies.
2. A bunch of other people die.
3. Bernie becomes President.
4. Socialist Paradise.

It was a foolproof plan, we've been outdone Holla Forums.

Wrong

It sounded like an AR to me. Might have been the poor audio quality on the video I watched. Is it confirmed he used an AK?

Looks like he wasn't an ayy.

We'll finally have a common enemy to fight.
All the leftists and other fags teamed up because they now have a common enemy, Trump. The same would happen if (((he))) becomes president.

It would be so fun

I need to get myself a big trouble in little china tanktop

But he will return in Diamonds Are Forever

lmao, this guys videos are golden

Is this it? Is this the day of the rope?

Story? Did they get the nigger?

Generaal said months ago that, because of pizzagate, the deep statists/globalists would be with their backs against the wall and therefore, when all "diplomatic cards" run out, a coup and so war would ensue.

He uploaded a new vid today

In the description he says:

Shit. Ehm…. time to go to /out/ and /k/ then

Tried to rob people on bus, died

(checked)
7-double-0, close enough

He could be a modern art masterpiece. What a fucking train-wreck this guy was.

archive.is/DG4QB

Care to explain why muh based russian's abandoned 7.62x39 then developed and adopted, 5.45x39 (a small bore high velocity cartridge, hm sounds familure) right after vietnam?

I'm hoping so. If someone doesn't continue escalating in may turn into a nothing burger but has potential for the moment. We shall see.

Checked my 55 dubs with trips, impressive.
Scalise coming back with murder in his eyes, yes!

Trump tweets that Scalise will fully recover. But no dubs.

it's cheaper to produce / you can fire more of it for the same price

Well it is Trump's birthday, he gets the power of 1 wish.

I mean, that was posted like nine hours ago

Yeah, that was before the medstar zogbots got to work on him.

They don't hate him since he bent over and took it from them at the convention. They know he can be bought like any other kike.

what a shitty birthday, but its' hard to feel bad. He's a billionaire with a trophy wife whose said fuck it one day and became president.

He's still getting head from Melania tonight.

Yeah. It's here

If Rand Paul would have got shot (thank god he did not) i think shit would have hit the fan.

Beat his daughter, too. Sounds like a real gem, no wonder he was living at the Y.

twitter.com/Francis_Marion/status/875114679684804615

SHIT

Just got here; only learned about this an hour ago due to work. Are we talking about Howard Scott Pearlman?
Who is Howard Scott Pearlman?
He runs one of the most extreme anti-G.O.P. Facebook groups that counted Hodgkinson a member.
From the Bellevue News-Democrat:
>Hodgkinson had contributed postings to the Facebook group “Terminate the Republican Party.”
>Howard Scott Pearlman of Cherry Hill, N.J., who runs the group, said he had added Hodgkinson and thousands of others to the group, whose purpose was just to let people express their views.
>“It’s bad everywhere you look on the internet, but I didn’t expect anyone to go … berserk,” Pearlman said. “We’ve banned people before, but sometimes you just have to let people blow off steam. This group has been around for awhile. We don’t condone violence.”
bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html
archive.is/cSBCV
Would be interesting to see if he was remotely near as strict as the "you call for violence, you're banned" policy the Daily Stormer practices, which still haven't kept that site out of legal trouble.
He's also considered a run for the Democratic nomination for governor of New Jersey in 2017.
facebook.com/Howard-SCOTT-Pearlman-for-Governor-of-NJ-2017-231399040329205/
archive.is/KSZAV
He isn't listed as receiving any primary votes on Wikipedia, so the attempt must've been abortive.
About this failed politician:
facebook.com/pg/Howard-SCOTT-Pearlman-for-Governor-of-NJ-2017-231399040329205/about/
archive.is/UORTG
BUILDING AN UTOPIA ON OUR PLANET EARTH
Unrealistic expectations – check
>The Daily Show - The Colbert Report
Diet of fake news/infotainment – check
>Howard is a tireless campaigner who has assisted President's Carter, Clinton and Obama in the Quest for World Peace !
How did that turn out?
>Raised as Jewish ….. but I am a student of all Religions !
Every single time.
Pearlman didn't pull the trigger, but it is telling to see the kind of depraved "leaders" incited this Bern-out to go violent.

Ron Paul Happening.jpg x loss.jpg

I knew this day was coming. Fuck I love the CURRENT YEAR+2

They're just jealous. They'll never do half as well as Saint Breivik, and while our war hero is a young, fit, Aryan male atop a mountain of dozens of dead Communist terrorists, they're stuck with a pathetic, unemployed, fat, stupid boomer.

Never in 1488 years
I will burn this whole shitshow to the fucking ground before that happens. Kikes got nothing on righteous NatSoc scorched earth techniques

Jennifer Palmeri's sister Sonia is a nurse practitioner

Someone call Uwe Boll

No shit , be excited
The DOTR is now my man

archive.is/WXWdu
WASHINGTON — In a city obsessed with the trappings of power, they are the ultimate status symbol: the wire-wearing, black S.U.V.-driving protective crews that come with high-level government service.
So when it came to light last week that the attorney general, Jeff Sessions, had ordered the United States Marshals Service to extend a full protective detail to Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, for as much as $1 million a month, many people began to wonder about the protective pecking order in the Trump era.
The answer, given the nature of the job, is difficult to know. Security forces are loath to discuss much about who they protect or what it costs, for fear, they say, of compromising their mission.
But when the billionaire Wilbur L. Ross Jr., the commerce secretary, goes to dinner at a fancy Georgetown restaurant, bodyguards sit nearby. When members of Congress practice in the early mornings in an Alexandria, Va., public park for their Congressional Baseball Game, plainclothes United States Capitol Police are sitting there in a black S.U.V.
The secretary of the Interior Department, who rode a horse to his first day at work, turns to the United States Park Police, better known for patrolling the nation’s national parks, often on horseback. Protecting top government officials, from the president to the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, involves a patchwork of more than a dozen federal agencies and offices.
Continue reading the main story
Advertisement
Continue reading the main story
It may be easier to ask who in Washington does not have a protective detail. But it is possible, based on public records, news accounts and interviews with security officials, to sketch the rough outlines.

Let me get this straight, so in order to save maybe cent a round at most, the Soviet union decided to

no wonder the soviet union went bust if they thought that was a smart logistical move

or maybe it was because of the superior ballistics, armor penetration capabilities and weight of small bore high velocity cartridges hmmmmmmmmm

The "Utopia" part was by Pearlman, just a typo that it's black text.
Grammar Nazis: I should have used "hasn't".

Karma will not be kind to him.

The simple outline as I see it:
Thesis
do-gooding senator is sniffing around the child trafficking ratlines
Antithesis
Synthesis
On second thought, it'll be great only sane people like me are armed!

This board moves too fast. This thread almost filled up before I made that gif.

The only reason this can occur if there is blood poisoning caused by the bullet.

What's the outcome here lads? Today's got me stumped.

Hi Cernovich

but presumably they removed the bullet fragments during surgery, no?

Total War mein dude

Steve is getting Seth Riched

It is known that there is a theory about smaller rounds performing better

But it is not 100% clear whether or not that theory panned out or not

The evidence may lean in one direction, but there is still some debate on the matter, which may in part depend on what criteria you are using for the evaluation

Shooting into cover for example

I reported him to the FBI

Good man.

Attack on GOP congressmen. Most of those attacked were good guys like Scalise, rather than Paul Ryan-style neocons. Two possible scenarios

1) Shooter is legitimately just a retarded leftist who buys the entire mainstream media narrative, which caused him to "radicalize" and "do something about it" like the ZOG media outlets kept telling him to do.
2) Point #1 is actually a cover story to pin it on bernouts when it's actually an assassination attempt by the deep state to take out any trump loyalists in the GOP, or at least guys like randlet who don't toe the ZOG line all the time. Also, Scalise was looking into pizzagate. However, the assassination attempt seems to have failed, at least as of now.

either way, the conclusion is still the same. Leftists, media, democrats, and ZOG are to blame. Hopefully this lionizes the conservative politicians into actually doing something to fight back against this shit. Apparently they didn't care when antifa were just attacking regular citizens. Perhaps they'll start caring now that they're being targeted too. This could be our reichstag fire, if played right.

Wot?
Nigger it's Alexandria

Isn't the new trend going to 6.5mm now which was considered but never accepted in the past?

Well done user

MKULTRA. The stories about the bot who did this reek of programming. Dude clearly existed in his zone to target Congressmen.

OY VEY

They'll just think I'm retarded conservative, fits well m8

also
at least tell me you use Tor.

They switched to smaller caliber rounds because it's cheaper to produce (physically less material per round), weighs less (soldiers can carry more) and has less recoil (easier to aim successive shots).

Arent the FBI in favor of this bullshit anti-trump resistance?

Scenario 2 seems unlikely, given how incompetent this guy was. If somebody were going to risk an assassination conspiracy, they'd make it count and have somebody competent pull the trigger. Or at least have backup shooters like they did for JFK.

They're not monolithic.

Yes, they started out with large battle rifle rounds, like in the 7.62x51 M-14, then went to the small high velocity cartridges like in the M-16, but after decades of experimentation the the new trend is intermediate cartridges like the 6.5 mm that kind of aim to split the difference between the two and get the best of both worlds

Ballistics nerds still seem somewhat divided over what's actually best

This guy was clearly not trained, and as incompetent as the CIA is they wouldn't pick a day when Scalise was there with his armed detail.

This is likely some op through a Soros puppet organization. They picked a huh-white male and a scary assault weapon.

I'm torn. It seems to make more sense that it was just a crazy loon. But on the other hand, he did pretty well considering what he was going up against. And it WAS awfully convenient who his targets ended up being.

I'm not ruling #2 out yet. Especially with him going to medstar, appearing to be stable, and then later going into critical condition after surgery was completed.

Also, say the Soviets were saving 3 kopeks per bullet (or whatever). How many billions of rounds did the (((USSR))) produce to peacefully overthrow western governments?

The HQ cocksuckers like McCabe want him dead, most of the street agents/field offices voted for him.

Considering he had the element of surprise working for him, I'd say he did poorly.

If there's one thing I've learned over the past year, it's that ZOG is incredibly inept, and they only get by with their shenanigans because they have the backup of the media, DOJ, etc to cover their asses.

These people are NOT competent.
Look at how botched the seth rich shit was
Look at how botched DWS's bullshit with the awan bros, threatened the cop for her laptop, and the dead federal inspector washing up in her district was.
Look at how botched Hilldog's use of the private server to do her nefarious dealing was

For fucks sake, look at Tony Podesta Pizza Pederasta, the guy who used a default password for everything and got PHISHED by some amateur clickbait.
THESE PEOPLE ARE INCOMPETENT.

Again, I'm not saying it was definitely a ZOG assassination attempt. But things don't quite add up just yet in my eyes.

Sounds like an AK to me. ARs are much more snappy.

Randlet ducked behind a stray baseball. Shooter never even knew he was there.

Party? This is about replacing a swamp-drainer with a swamp-dweller. Ds and Rs are just letters.

Also, the 5.56 wasn't designed to kill immediately, although of course it will. it was designed to hit anywhere and fragment/bounce around inside the body, causing damage and painful wounds that tax logistics and hurt morale.

The happening level would be off the chart.

IT BEGINS

Wew lad. These fucks are rubbing it in.

GOOD

They're openly mocking him before they kill him.

Yeah, he had a rifle at maybe 40 yards on dozens of unarmed targets who weren't expecting a firefight. Pretty shabby performance.

Pure photo/soc media op, should have kicked those cocksuckers out. They'll be on the networks tonight blasting R's and laughing about it.

I wouldn't read too in-between the lines with this one, but ffffffffffffuck

War were declared

I assume he brought Scalise's staff food (it's Dinner time) and was being nice. Nice flub from The Hill though

I don't understand.

The performance of 5.56 in Vietnam is what caused the development of 5.45.

Through heavy cover larger rounds are going to be more effective but small bore high velocity is natively more effective at penetrating steel and doing tissue damage.

the 6.5 meme has been going on for a century

6.5 is the ideal intermediate but it's not really worth replacing all of the existing ammunition and adopting a new rifle for.

And the superior ballistic characteristics, like flatter shooting and wound characteristics

the soviet union had access to all of the resources of the bloc and infinite cheap labor, it is cheaper but not enough to offset that initial cost of refiting the entire armed forces.

seriously, go kill yourself

let me guess, you also think m16's in vietnam had Mattel stamped on them?

"Dem whip delivers pizzas to Scalise staffers"
That's the actual headline. GG The Hill you fucked up.

Don't kid yourself. We've been fighting this war since the (((bolsheviks))) took Russia, only the names have changed.

This isn't about party, my dude. Do you think McCain, Paul Ryan, and Lindsey Graham are any better than Pelosi and Feinstein?

They can try replacing Scalise with someone who's more of a neocon, who won't support trump and won't investigate pizzagate.
And even if Scalise's seat gets replaced with someone who's still a good guy, there's still the question of who the Majority Whip will be. Do you think that position will stay with the seat of the 1st congressional district of Louisiana? Doubt it. They'll give it to a neocon cuckservative in the house. Just according to keikaku

that faggot is going wild, archive everything

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

oh shit this

Kikes are a slippery lot, but if there's one thing that's universal with them, it's their audacity. They ALWAYS think they are untouchable, that they can say whatever the fuck they want without consequence. They always accelerate and push forward with their bullshit. And it's what always leads to them getting BTFO time and time again. 300+ times over the millennia

Fug, all he's leaving up are his faggy pro israel, but somehow pro palestinian horseshit.

Nothing stops us from doing the same. It's past time these globalists and their puppets face some assassinations. Great oportunity for you to gain some honour and legend.

(checked for dehumanization)

Has anyone sent an archived link to the feds yet?

americans still believing in trump is the only reason why the real violence hasnt happened yet

archive.fo/1HH1N
archive.fo/ifOpg

You suck at this, shareblue. Or possibly SPLC with that b.s.

I'm so grateful I got in shape and prepared my mind and soul for what's to come
YOU MUST DEHUMANIZE

If anybody's gonna do anything, they arent gonna talk about it here, it's just gonna happen.

Kill em all

FBI PLS GO

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

This

The GOP is full of neocon traitors no different from their democrat counterparts. Look how hard they shilled against Trump to the point they outright stated they would vote for and shill for Hillary over Trump. Sickening.

One thing that needs to happen, either the GOP is taken over from the neocons the same way the neocons look the GOP from the old right or the GOP has to go as much as the democrats do. That or hijack both parties the way ZOG does. The Democrats are the originally the party of Andrew Jackson anyway.

Is this the FBI HQ IP ID?

Yes but everybody in history always screws up because they never ever finish the job permanently like they're supposed to. Israel better end up like Carthage.

(me)
is he pointing out some guy's family to his unhinged (((fellow travelers)))?
it's a, now, deleted account

Kikes are the hardest-to-kill weed in existence. You can do your best to kill every last one, and some will somehow survive, escape, multiply, and slip their way back in and into power again.

Only way to end it is to end it.

Yes no one is going to plan an assassination openly for the whole world to see. All those, smartly, pointing out "FBI" are running from the truth. At this point, directly killing some globalists is benefical. We shouldn't hold back from praising it, or even talking about it when they are killing and making apology to killing so openly.

Send him pictures and links of his archived tweets, along with the FBI submission statements. Make this kike scared, as he should be.

wew lad somebody nab this kike already

Checked.

THIS

The Hill article: thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers

I wonder if they ordered from Comet Ping Pong just to make sure the point was made.

This, sockpuppet a couple of them too. If everyone sends him 5, he'll probably an hero

They should have thrown it in their face. Scalding hot pizza cheese burns straight down to the skull.

they're only hope is to provoke a rash response
2018 midterms, the russia lie, it's all lost for them; and now Trump's admin is going to break off the long dick of justice in their collective asses.

Ban assault pizzas? Kek

The .276 Pederson was created more than 90 years ago, and full-power cartridges between 6 and 7mm like the 7mm Mauser (1892), 6.5 Carcano (1891) and 6.5 Arisaka (1897) long pre-date even that. 7mm Mauser is still a very popular hunting round all over the world, especially in Africa. The most prolific ivory hunter in history made most of his kills with a 7mm Mauser. Hell, if the US had produced the initial design of the M1 Carbine it would have been the world's first assault rifle before the MP 43 even left the drawing board; it had select-fire capability, a 30-round magazine and even a folding wire stock on some models.

Stop.

Don't kid yourself, the choice of pizza was no coincidence.

He said standard, you posted a Chinese SKS-D, which is of course not the standard issued configuration of the SKS.

goddammit, Ive had neural misfires all day

-That however doesn't rule it out as our killers weapon. SKS aftermarket 30 round magazines have been around for a while, albeit with questionable reliability.

This. Even more, report him to any and all authorities since he has been making comments like this from before the shooting. For all we know, he may be connected to it. Maybe Huffpo will get hit by this too.

This guy is actually exhorting violence. If he isn't in jail this country is fucked.

Cheese Pizzas, no doubt.

They're too busy trying to bring down the Trump administration.

Trump wins again.

politico.com/story/2017/06/14/donald-trump-congress-baseball-shooting-239543

Also worth noting.

wnd.com/2017/06/michael-savage-predicted-violence-by-marginals-day-before-attack/

Isn't Michael Savage some Jew who actually talks about white genocide and why Jews are fags?

Yes. Still a kike scheduled for the noose though

Of course, and it makes sense he'd be pushing for a civil war. That's what they want.

W-WEW
I figured he would double-down, but not quite to that level

This means his response was too subdued. A good response would have everyone flipping out.

of course.

A Judeo-Marxist and his boomer goyim.

He's better than (((Limbought))) but I don't trust any of em. It's always some Jew speaking for everyone but he gets enough shit from niggers/libs/fellowchosenites and whatelse, it'd redpill anyone, even a Jew.

Tell me about the play. Why haven't I heard about it yet?

Consider the fact we have Michael Savage pushing for a civil war just a day prior. I'm guessing Trump's trying to avoid a nationwide conflict right now.

Confirmation bias. Unless you think he sensed a disturbance in the force.

Temperant means "not going to do anything about it" fucking German tier cuckoldry

variety.com/2017/legit/news/julius-caesar-opening-trump-like-play-1202463844/

Sorry you're not getting more white americans to kill each other schlomo.

Civil War in America is inevitable, it's a powder keg waiting to explode. You have all these competing races, ideologies and religions squeezed into one country, it's a more dire situation than what developed in Europe prior to WW1. In 100 years America (and later parts of europe) will be like the Middle East and exist in perpetual war, this is what Judeo-Marxism does to countries.

The jews want whites to kill each other. They'll meme civil war anyway they can.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/flashback-loretta-lynch-calls-blood-death-streets-video/

They've already "memed" it by promoting immigration, feminism, white privilege etc.

Jews like Savage are only concerned with the welfare of Israel and they view the destruction of the US that their Judeo-Marxist brothers have brought as bad for Israel.

Okay, so we have a shared interest momentarily.
The alternative is to just let the commies run roughshod over the country until we end up literally genocided, which is probably what you're being paid to hint towards. Man you're fucked up.

This piece of shit had to be connected to the Illinois democrat machine, no way he could do all this shit and stay out of jail.

TGP exclusively spoke with Hodgkison’s neighbor, Jake Borsch.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/tgp-exclusive-interview-shooters-neighbor-tires-slashed-police-called-multiple-times-gunfire/

Must have been because his daughter decided to date within her race instead of Tyrone from downtown.

Predicting Civil War =/= agitating for it, stupid nigger. Most people figured Civil War was possible as early as the inauguration after seeing the butthurt leftists becoming totally unhinged.

I can only imagine how that went

MUELLER OPENS INVESTIGATION INTO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. I REPEAT: MUELLER OPENS INVESTIGATION INTO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

This is good. I forgot about this. On top of her legal troubles, this shit will fuck her up. Many politicians have been pushing this kind of bullshit so it would be good to bring it all up now.

We should look into how he dodged any real punishment. I can't fathom a place that would give you that many slaps on the wrist.

ACTIVE SHOOTER AT TRAVIS AFB

Not surprising. Everyone is talking about him being fired so he's trying to get ahead of that. Th only problem is if there is obstruction found then Comey is fucked since he claimed there wasn't any. But this makes this shooting look more like a giant warning to various republicans to play along. In any case, it looks like a civil war is on the way if it is not already here. DOTR soon.

Oh boy another lefty
Time to play the race guessing game.

San Francisco so a Mexican

We Republicans in danger
twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/874971295900999681

WEW

WEEEEEEEEEEEW

ITS FUCKING BEGINNING! CLEAN YOUR FUCKING RIFLES!

Have fun.
Nothing ever happens around here in White Afghanistan.

6/14/2017
6+1+4+2+0+1+7=22

I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER THIS DAY IN THE KEK PROPHECY THREADS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO. WHO HAS SCREENCAPS?!

(CHECKED)

(CHECKED)

I live in NYC and have no funz.

checked

Any solid word on the status of the senator who was shot? If he dies it's on and (((they're))) being awfully quiet about it.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/875129508646486016?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Look it up, though he should have provided a source. It's real.

Right after hiring a Clinton Foundation attorney, imagine that.

What the fuck are they hoping to do with this shit? The Russia thing is dead. This is just pulling shit out of their ass to gum up the works.
Trump needs to just have them fired.
He could have Comey fired but he can't just have people conspiring against him canned? fuck you say?

only update is 'critical'

I was a combat corpsman. Outside of a solid chest shot/headshot a bullet in the hip is the next most severe, lot of vitals there. you get shot in the hip you are going to lose a ton of blood, there is also a lot of potential for shit and piss getting into the pleural space, and even into the joints, which means catastrophic infection, then there is the spine and several nerves in your ass cheeks which if damaged could paralyze you. Being an older man getting shot in the hip.. All depends on how much life he had in him to fight with.

Today was the wrong day to start watching Fargo. I'm on the fucking edge lads.

Quads confirm

THEY GOT HIM TO SHOW HIS FUCKING TRAITOROUS FACE

season 3 is garbage

I've heard. Was gonna avoid it.

5/5 breddy gud

The swamp is fighting back.

Mueller packed his staff with Hillary donors which is why there was talk of having him canned, they're trying to hit out before Trump can stop them like he did with Comey.

I'm really disappointed that I'm the first person here to mention that baseball is the Freemason's sport.

I fail to see the problem.
We republicans now?

*perfect liberal
Fixed

of course we're Republicans. We're not doing that third party shit and basically hand complete state power to the Democrats

You are going in the fucking oven

AK pattern rifles are not cheaper than AR pattern rifles in the US. The cheapest AKs sold today are shit-tier Inter-Ordnance junk which go for ~$500-550 new. A basic, yet quality AR can be purchased for ~$425-450.

The AK design is technically cheaper to produce but that only holds true if it's made in a plant tooled for enormous levels of production (hundreds of thousands of rifles per year). Stamping equipment isn't cheap on a per unit basis unless you're cranking out rifles by the thousands. The only plants tooled for that level of production are located in the old Soviet Bloc and their products are regulated by section 922r which requires their "parts kits" to be assembled with a certain % of US made 8parts, otherwise they're banned or taxed out the ass.

Compare that with the AR design which is nothing but parts which can be milled by anyone with a decent machine lathe. While milled/machined parts are more expensive when you're trying to build 1 million+ rifles, the supply side of a market demanding a few hundred parts a year consists of every machine shop in the US.

Basically, when it comes to the civilian market, the AK is hampered hy civilian levels of demand and import restrictions to the point that it is the more expensive option (by far if you're looking for a quality product which starts at ~$700 for a WASR/PSAK). In short, this bloodthirsty Berniebot was a fucking idiot.

He was a pedo hunter

Yes, because republicans use those powers so well. Great post fellow Anti communist.

The only accurate part of this image are the stitches and how much the bat weighs. A bat only has to be less than 42 inches long. The foul lines have to be at least 325 feet.

That's a bad thing. Any time the media kikes are praising you, it's bad. See: bombing syrian air strip

This exactly. The response he made initially was fine, but should've come BACK to make another statement after the attacker's identity was unveiled in order to fling some shit at the fake news media for causing this. He should've gone through examples of the fake news on his profile and said "the blood spilled today is on your hands" while pointing at all the media cameras and journalists, then walking away.

Bernie cannot, and never could win.

Why wouldn't you be an anti communist?
This line gets used by shills trying to fit in now, it's so ironic.

F
I'm not a faggot American.

I remember before Obama when WASR were $299 at Dick's Sporting Goods at the mall and there was literally nothing wrong with them except they had unfinished stocks and the magwell was machined kind of rough. I miss that

He's still a kike and flips out and calls anyone who doesn't suck israel's dick an EVIL ANTISEMITE NAZI but he's on-point a lot of the time. Just gotta take it all with a grain of salt and know you're still listening to a jew who is pushing a kosher narrative.

R.I.S. rachposter

You're a Tel Avivian

Yeah what about it?

It'd be premature to speak before the congressman is released from the hospital/dies. Depending on which happens it would change the entire complexion of his statement.

kek

I'm sure its evident enough that bernouts are fucking nuts. Pitching that now would seem cheesey tbh

shit would get really ugly, particularly because it's founded on the goofiest of premises.
Trump could have slid Comey Flynn's pardon on a fucking bar napkin and settled it then and there if he wanted to be (((shitty))) about it.
nobody, aside from the rabid leftists, will stand for this

top kek

I honestly think Meuller will eventually be dropped for some other issue, with someone else taking his place in the investigation. If he gets tossed and a Clinton donor takes his place, then the whole investigation may be seen as tainted and may be stopped due to conflict of interest (though there is already enough to toss Meuller already). People really need to pester Trump about all of these conflicts since none of this bullshit will go away until he puts his foot down and tells all of these fuckers to fuck off.

That's the problem, user. We WANT a civil war, and this is the point where we differ from Trump, which is to be expected.

Our political problems will NOT be solved peacefully. There's just no way at this point. Our goal in politics right now is to buy us time to wake up our people and ready ourselves for DOTR, so to speak. This differs from Trump, who is trying his best to hold the nation together. He's our Hindenburg. We need a Hitler to come after him. We need things to decay into a race war, because that's the only way we'll ever actually take our country back.

And the thing is, while Trump is trying to hold things together, it won't work. His mere presence is making the leftists flip out more and more.

If the special counsel's office is leaking prejudicial information about an investigation, it should be shut down immediately.

Heard on Fox News he was arrested in 06 for breaking down his neighbor's door and hitting his neighbor in the head with a shotgun trying to get his daughter to come back home.

I know that doesn't necessarily make him firearms literate, as I know many fudds at my range who asked why I got a gun that can shoot 30 rounds in a couple seconds. They said that I don't need an AR (even though it's a (((Tavor)))).

b-but both sides.

Don't forget to donate to the elchapo shithouse patreon fellow goyim.

You're forgetting this is the same man who's slipped in tiny things here and there, such as "evil won WWII". He's done nothing but win so far, and I still expect he knows what he's doing. If you honestly think a couple of people on an imageboard are smarter than him, you're sorely mistaken.

This already stinks of CIA/Mossad Operative.

Only a "leftist" could do this

But he did it with a gun
That would imply
1. He had to work for gun/bullets (not gonna happen)
2. Had to go to gun range with other 1488 (not gonna happen)
3. Passed background check (not gonna happen, has mental disability)
4. Actually bought a gun (no leftist would place his hands on a gun)
5. Got out of basement

That image is euphoric tier of cringe

Cheeky fucker

hero of the left or hero of the right I don't care. He acted, it was his DOTR and he acted. More people seem to be doing it. I always say this, white guy acts, and then other whites tear him apart while they do nothing. Hopefully another one will act tomorrow. It's the end of the world and I feel fine.

You masonfags are self-parody at this point.

I wasn't criticizing trump, you dumb motherfucker. Read my whole post. My point is that if the media is applauding something, it's a bad thing.

Sure thing, yid.

fuck off fbi

The problem is that right wingers have something to lose. No one on the left does.

They think they're winning and will soon be disappointed. We've been here before.

Those elchapo faggots are so fucking faggy

I'm speaking of superficial events. Not of long term events. I get that Trump subverted their expectations.

Looks like the west coast shills came on at the top of the hour. Kind of grateful, the afternoon shareblue shift sucked.

You should see what they're doing in the AF base thread, holy shit.

Anime=/=shilling

I just woke back up. I don't know how, but after I posted the original tweet from Jesse all of a sudden I'm blocked. Strange, I think because I retweeted what was said. I only have 300 followers so it's strange to target me for blocking.

this. (((someone))) is pulling the strings here a little harder than they have been previously. desperation? someone needs to go protect scalise at medstar or get him out of there.

The whole thing seems really fucking staged.

The dude's social media presence seems like a curated list of bot-pulled articles from (((various sources))).

He also doesn't fit the profile of a leftist:

Bernie appeals to crybabies, cucks and nu-male beta faggots. This dude is too old for any of that shit. This is a plant.

he was a free gibs candidate
he appealed to all number of fuckups
i know plenty of older cucks who loved that faggot

this. pic related.

Boomers are on another plane of stupidity user. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you can't tell sometimes with boomers.

Where does this kike live? Do we have his dox? Asking solely for research purposes.

Trump should post Dr. Sleepy Nig outside his hospital room with a knife

tbh he should keep Benzo Carson around as his house nigger personal doctor, just to make sure he has someone he can trust instead of an assassin with a syringe.

We really should give him some Holla Forums hospitality.

linkedin.com/in/jesse-benn-08383987
Somewhere in Ft. Collins, CO.

Really low-effort deflection, tell your bosses that one isn't going to work.

Oddly apt meme for you here.

you know what to do when you find him.

I shouldn't have to tell people make sure you aren't signed into your own accounts before going here.

I completely forgot about that user. May God give him wings in heaven.

Well, shit. Now I'm concerned about Mueller. Supposedly he's now investigating Trump personally, conveniently this begins right after we find out Trump wasn't under investigation personally. If Mueller, Comey's mentor, calls obstruction on Trump they'll impeach and remove him. Republicans will run as fast as they can and it's President Pence.

Although if that happened then they wouldn't need the war option, surely they would rather impeach than go to war.

Of course. War on your doorstep is bad for business.

I know 70 year old women who fume about "Trump and those WHITE MALES".

The programming knows no age limits.

they would swiftly join the lolbertarians in both relevance and in number, or they could choose to purge the leftists trying to kill them. Trump or Bust, Fight or Die

Scalise was met bedside by the God Emperor himself.

source you gigantic faggot

(repeating integers)
Is he awake, alert, etc?

Just heard it on Fox.

Reporter didn't say much other than the hospital sucks at keeping people updated, and that he will probably be fucked up for a long time with reconstructive surgeries and such on the horizon.

here you go nigger

We need confirmation on this.

I'm seeing people mention in on Twitter, but I don't see any articles. Just says "Trump and First Lady went to hospital to see Scalise".

wcvb.com/article/trump-makes-surprise-visit-to-hospital-where-scalise-is-being-treated/10025586

It's a little late to start, but I guess better late than never. Can't wait for my AR to come in Friday.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/337888-trump-plans-to-visit-shot-congressman-in-hospital

thanks m8

They showed the presidential caravan arriving to the hospital on Fox

If Trump's there, that hospital is secure as shit. Just need to hope the docs are clean.

twitter.com/AP/status/875151887544328192

Pick one.

He is a fat retarded boomer fuckup who lost his job recently, fits the profile IMO. Bernie also appeals to retarded boomers who are successful even if only because they were born into very fortunate circumstance, leftists are generally numales, fags, etc. but generalizations are not absolute.

BREAKING: NEW FOOTAGE OF ALEXANDRIA SHOOTING EMERGES

Registered to his mother, Barbara J Benn: 970-223-8386.
Registered to his father, Mark S Benn: 970-223-2595.

Family address (confirmed 2017): 3264 CONTINENTAL CIR FORT COLLINS 80526-0000

Fixed YW fam

So is Trump intervening personally to prevent him from being Seth Riched?

A E S T H E T I C

either that or Scalise is telling him EVERYTHING

Why not both?

Paul Ryan skipping out to "go to the gym" is the most suspicious part of this whole thing.
He had to have been warned. Or maybe he put the whole thing together… After all, Ryan has close ties to known child-raper Dennis Hastert.
Scalise was investigating child-trafficking. And the dems made it a point to send pizzas to his office after he was shot.
This was an assassination attempt. And a very clear warning to any rep who's willing to investigate pedogate.

Scalise being taken to the same hospital Seth Rich died at is no coincidence. Sadly, I believe that he will die there.

Important: Where is the hospital in relation to the baseball field? Did they drive Scalise past other hospitals on the way to this one, like they did with Seth?

Isn't there some kind of stupid fucking law that says you have to give up your guns when you have a domestic violence crime on your record?

Oh, look. Here it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_Violence_Offender_Gun_Ban
Color me surprised. Not.

Be sure to rub this in the face of every single vapid brainless media dickhead whom are currently screeching about gun control. Because according to federal law, this man was not allowed to have guns.

Yep, not only can you not buy guns from a vendor, but being ineligible to own firearms, you can't even have them gifted to you, or inherit them. Most illegal guns are purchased by some dumb pavement ape's bitch who has no felony record, then given to him to spray up the town.

Who's up for the 100 scalp project? We pick 100 rabid leftist twitter postings that support or encourage violence and methodically doxx these faggots and aim for 100 job firings with some Holla Forums pressure ala Eric Clanton etc.

I mean, the left loves to say that speech has consequences.

decent hat tip in response to the filthy fucking commies gloating by sending a cheese pizza to the guys office

twitter.com/AP/status/875162124087173120

Luckily even if he dies, Trump is there now to meet him at the hospital. Hopefully Scalise is conscious enough to spill any possible beans to trump.

It is going to take a lot more than just a couple of flesh wounds of publicly backed senators to give up muh funs without a fight. Come and take em!

What the fuck was that guys name.. That old fella that did youtube gun videos… He had a couple of duis and had his gun rights revoked for it.

They're going back in to seth rich him

I'm surprised. I thought Bernouts only came in the form of dumbass college gender-studies majors or hipster-wannabe faggots with Starbucks degrees.

Should've rephrased that better, huh. What I ultimately mean is that for being a supposed Bernout, what the fuck is he doing with weapons? Gun control was one of the largest talking points of Sanders. It's just too fucking inconsistent.

Or maybe I'm just now learning of what other types of cancer that he appeals to, haven't exactly gone out of my way to research his demographic.

They airlifted him all the way to DC, when there are perfectly good hospitals in Alexandria, so yes.

get as fucking many as you fucking can. Also egg the commie fucks on "a 66 year old man has done more to fight fascism than you ever will"

Supporting a candidate =/= supporting everything on his platform. I know a lot of lolbergs and hippies who are perfectly good with a firearm but supported Bernie because free shit and dude weed lmao.

I mentioned this in other threads. If this man was marked for death by the Jewish cabal, they'd keep trying to get him killed. Killing people in hospitals is easier than you think, and easier to cover up.

"Complications"

rethuglicans btfo

Idk he looks pretty pathetic to me.

He's not expected to make it.

I know you won't believe how I got this info, but my wife's coworker is Scalise's wife's cousin

I know a lot of old fellas that do YT gun videos, but maybe the one you're referring to was slightly before I got interested in them? The oldest guy I can think of is Hicock45.

They think they "won" GG btw

Keep reminding them that he was shot by a leftist to send them into a rage. Helps to point out all the recent attacks have all been leftists.

We should keep pushing the Seth Rich connection to make the kikes sweat.

He's right about the first sentence (hyperbole notwithstanding), Scalise's only mistake was not carrying himself.
Also, once again, the shooter was not allowed to have guns according to federal law due to his criminal record

Does he think Scalise tried to ban hospitals?

He thinks the DOTR is a fairy tale.

Even though he was an oldfag, I still want to believe that he was one of the rachpoasters that infiltrated this place from time to time.

And that makes me laugh.

I hope they drown your coffin in semen, oldfag rachpoaster.

Reminder that impersonating this person as a joke is a bannable offense

to be fair though.. he was playing baseball.. Its not pleasant to ccw while playing a sport and wearing sports playing attire. Also.. there were police there so it wasnt unreasonable for him to downgrade his level of readiness for the occasion.

They also come in the form of laid-out working-class white people who should have voted for Trump if they had an iota of common sense or observational ability in their entire fucking brain, unfortunately. There are a ton of incredibly dumb fucking working-class idiots who supported Bernie. Much in the same way that Communism attracts stupid working class people who have no perspective on history or ability to think past their current state of mind.

I cant wait to read the news that some madman found out where his grave is and desecrated the fuck out of it.

You'd be surprised at how gun holsters have evolved, and the guns themselves. Nowadays there are undershirts with sewn-in holsters designed specifically for people who go out jogging. I sort of agree with you though, the Capital Police saved his ass so his judgment was sound, assuming he pulls through from his wound.

Theres a difference between laid out commies and laid out normal people. And really its the same difference between any commies and any normalfags. Commies are pathetic. Look at that picture of him in that job fair booth or what ever the fuck it was. Look how fucking pathetic that sorry excuse for a man was. He was also not only prone to violence but to irrational violence as well (pointing a gun during a family argument). Everyone who knew him described him as unhinged, appearing homeless, and generally not being a stable individual.

He was a primo candidate for being a commie cuck

they killed his friend. this is how it starts.

He got shot in the hip, with apparently an AK47.

That ain't no shit man, getting hit in the hips with a rifle cartridge is a bitch. Completely shatters the bone, depending on where you hit the person too.

That's why the Marine Corps, maybe other branches do this too I'm not sure, teach the Failure to Stop Drill of hitting two in the chest and one in the hips, or two in the chest one in the dick as some of the PMI's say. A shot from 556 to the pelvic girdle drops the muzzies.

…my old college teacher posted this..I'm in CA, god help me..

How in the FUCK did he acquire/keep his CCW with that record!!?

Report them to FBI/SS.

Remember, this faggot handed us a golden key to fuck democrats over at any given point. Don't fall for the deescalation or unity meme. Democrats deserve death and destruction

Start with the baby kike and work your way up.

Tbh, all democrats are like this though, not just commies. And that point needs to be hammered home that this man is a fairly accurate representation of the leftist mind.

Post a picture of that dead prof that got shot at UCLA a few years back.

Thanks for the (You). I was wondering if anybody even bothered to play the webm.

They aren't really against guns. They are against whites having guns.

Found the programming for CNN this week.

Disgusting kikes.

oh shit

attached wrong file

Not hicock. the guy im thinking of was a real redneck never left the woods kinda guy

eh could be internal bleeding that they didn't stop, probably shitskin doctors too, it'd be actually terrible if they didn't stop the bleeding because he was a white republican

We should be so fortunate.

Who is the "Top Dem"

Chucky Cheese Pizza

The possible blood loss is a bitch since you may not be aware of the degree of blood loss.

Tucker did an interview with some of the congressmen who were there.

checked

Top. Dem.

Kek, I needed that laugh.

Fuck off.

Dem whip with the Pizza gesture is Steny Hoyer.
Part of the Sigma Chi fraternity. He's big on abortion. Will keep looking.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Maybe so. But normalfags depend on the media. The media can build whatever narrative they want around this event. We'll see if they strongly link the shooter to Occupy and his pet left wing causes.

Where did you find that photo? We need more on Jesse.

Link is to the staff page of the hospital where Scalise ended up, which is the same hospital where Seth Rich died.
I'm willing to bet some/all of the people on this list have deep affiliations with the (((tribe))). What I'd be curious to know is if any of them have any sort of available information linking them to pedogate.

medstarsurgerycenter.org/about-us/leadership/#q={}

Scalise doubling down on human trafficking, which is "pizzagate" in a nutshell has probably everything to do with the shooting and now this subsequent attempt to off him in the hospital. Even if none of this is planned, they wouldn't hesitate to seize this opportunity. Maybe Trump's personal visit will give them pause, if that matters.

I'm not a huge fan of good goy Scalise, but killing off everyone involved in clamping down on human trafficking pisses me off.

As long as he is seen as left, and we keep seeing violent imagery against conservatives, this hurts them. The media is generally seen as left-leaning so this too hurts.They really fucked themselves with this one.

Exactly. This was likely a planned hit.
Remember, no deescalation and no unity.

lets give them something to really kvetch about:

PIC RELATED

We're always talking about day of the rope (or rake, for Canada) our prophetic destruction of all leftists in our societies. But nothing has come of it, and I doubt it will happen unless we do something about it.

This is our chance. Why? Because the shooter is left wing and tried to kill republicans. You might be wondering, how wasn't the refugee rapes our chance? How wasn't Ferguson and Baltimore out chance? The difference is media. The media as far as I have seen is NOT covering this up, and are admitting it was a left wing, politically motivated shooter, where in the other cases it was either "peaceful protesters" or "nothing to see here, goy." Inflame the passions of war in the hearts of right wing men. Redpill all the normalfags you know, publicly, show how all the big killers recently who weren't Muslim were leftists: The Berniebro stabber on the train, Tranny Phantom, this guy, and even go back: Newtown, Aurora, DC snipers, Antifa and BAMN (sneak in Seth Rich too, and other Clinton victims). It is up to us to spread hatred of the left through social media (you might say, why not spread hatred toward the Jews? Well, baby steps, it's easier to rile up right wing men with guns to feel the itch for war rather than to rile up a couple of National Socialists online who are already aware and won't do much)

We have so much ammo to use, with a dedicated effort we can redpill people into thinking leftists are psychos who want to kill us (especially considering this is an attack on a Republican politician). Now is the time, we must further the divisions between left and right in the US and then we are one step closer to all out warfare, where there will be plenty of time for DOTR and RWDS.

Don't forget

Baggage of the Jewish Question?

Ancient Germanic tribal saying, "If you cannot defend yourself then you deserve your fate."

Though he was probably ambushed as what seemed to happen is the assassin asked a bunch of stupid questions to get closer matters not, he should have had private security then who have a reputation to keep instead of public servants who'll only serve the next man in his position.

Yep. They gave us the ammo we so sorely needed. Now spread it. And also, we need to be egging commie faggots on.

except leftists are psychos who want to kill us

Thanks for revealing to Holla Forums the plan. Not going to work. You want us to kick off the civil war so that you can bring in the UN.

David Dukes baggage is he defrauded a bunch of his supporters back in the 90's I think it was the 90s and cant hold onto spaghetti to save his life

The biggest thing we need to do now is promote both continued violence from the left, while at the same time promoting counter violence from the right. Encourage the killings of media personnel, the killings of leftist political leaders, and at the very end, the killing of local leftist operatives such as college professors.

Yes, but also promote counter violence. Unity is the enemy and its why the deep state is pushing it. They can't win an open civil war, so that's what needs to be pushed.

You're right, the media is a big problem.
Alternative media might win this war. Memes, even, and the destruction of the old media might bring about changes.

Another thing you can do is just group with close friends that you redpill.

The context made it sound like that Scalise sees himself as agreeing with David Duke, without the notoriety that would make him a 4 letter word in Washington.

shit wrong image

I renounced sigma chi about a decade ago. Found out they are dem supporting multicult faggots. Fuck them ALL

I agree. But I think that in order for us to reach more people with the fact that "the chance for reconciliation died long ago" we are going to need a bit more commie violence first. The route that I am taking is using every possible opportunity to show the normalfags that they arent democrats or progressives or leftists or any other such title, they are communists, the very core of communist ideology is to commit treason against a stable nation by way of both nonviolent and violent political terrorism, their end goal is to destroy the country and its inhabitants "because only then can their moneyless propertyless utopia rise", and that this is nothing new all anyone has to do is crack a history book to see how communism is a direct threat to the lives of their children.

That tactic has been yielding some nice gains but it needs to be more than just me doing it.

The Liberal's love of theatrics bites them in the ass once again.

Time to print pamphlets with shekelstein on the cover and put the Gideons to shame.

Dindulius Caesar'ondrah

I'm very disappointed that no one has taken out any fake news journalists yet.

Right now they feel smug, safe and secure which only encourages them. If someone just killed one of them it would change the mood. They have to feel unsafe, they're encouraging communist violence against white americans right now and they're getting away with it.

Libertarians aren't upset at this. The circle is so over run with libertines who want all politicians dead and crypto leftists who hate the right that you can barely tell it's not the Democrat party. Libertarianism is kiked.

As for the pro Ron Paul types they are all alt-righters now for good reason. Librtarian groups have been throwing a fit to throw out any kind of nationalist from their ranks. So in a sense yes I guess true libertarians will be pissed, but those who still call themselves libertarian without feeling dirty or worse, are part of the LP, won't care.

On Hannity just now he said next is a segment called "Revenge of the Deep State", so probably the Mueller thing. He is at the baseball field in Alexandria though, so that's cool.

Full update

More will die before whites wake up, if they ever do.

My approach is the exact opposite. I tell people that democrats=communists, the same way the kikes tell people republican=nazi. I find it easier to use established brain pathways that to try to create new ones, and its been very effective so far. I'm glad to hear you're getting results though. We all need to do more to push radicalization.

That's because there are a lot of "right-wing" controlled op trying to promote "unity" and "peace" with the enemy. Even here, we have shills that are constantly against any direct physical action out of some boogeyman fear that the feds will pop out of their toilets. Its funny and sad at the same time.

No surprise. According the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Libertarianism itself is a Jewish creation.

Monarchy. Imperialism. National Socialism. We need not deviate further. The natural evolution of European government was already tested. We need only reapply it.

Which is why all the former libertarians gave up that bullshit and became /ourguys/. You still have a few holdouts on places like cuckchan where they cling to Hoppe and Pinochet, but they're really just natsocs in denial.

Found the connection. It would appear that the normalfags over at T_D did most of this legwork already before being censored by their own mods for "doxxing".

Jennifer Palmieri, the former White House Director of Communications and Director of Communications for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, has a sister who is a nurse at Medstar.

Dr Jack Sava (aka Dr Jack (((Ateljevich)))), the head of the Medstar Gold trauma surgery team, has attended Podesta-hosted parties before. He also visited the Obama whitehouse many times throughout the two terms.
Dr Jack is also married to a bigtime DC Dem lobbyist.

Also, almost all of the surgical leadership/administration appear to be Jewish. Which seems especially odd to me, since Jewish surgeons are quite unusual in my experience.

This hospital appears to be the last stop for leakers, dissidents, and political opponents. If whatever brainwashed patsy they get to shoot their opponents can't get the kill done properly, the hospital staff makes sure to finish the job.

archive.fo/stm8O
archive.fo/lp9C7

Jesus Christmas. That makes me cringe. He's probably not going to make it unless he has tremendous will power.

*than try to create new ones

I'll also add that the media kikes have been pushing radicalization for 10+ years and they've only got a few shooters. By contrast, the "right" has been pushing deescalation for 20+ years and we still got two or three in that time period. We need to break the "unity" meme.

Member of 'the tribe'

or whatever that kiddy fucking haven we found in pedogate research?

Dafuq get diggin' niggas

Yep, rifle rounds to the hip ain't no fucking joke.

Damn, Hannity is going in raw no lube.

Christ. That was the first thought I had.

Welp.

It really is the perfect scheme. Don't need to worry about being 100% thorough when you know that all your victims will end up being shipped to the hospital's trauma/surgery team, who will take care of the rest.

Linkable?

The gonspericy theorist in me says he's already dead. They're just waiting for the goyim to calm down on twitter and the like.
But on the other hand, if they wanted a coup/civil war they would probably announce it and get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.
idk

Hmm. Its possible. We know that they don't want a civil war, but I don't think this is going to go away. They're betting on people forgetting, so its up to people like Trump and us to make sure they don't forget.

Trump was just there. I don't think he's dead yet.

I feel that while this speculation of the hospital staff is healthy, it could be distracting the forest for the trees. My silver lining is that he's not passed yet, and he will recover.

Dont have a stream, I'm watching on TV. He's calling for anonymous sources to be jailed, for Mueller to resign, and all on a baseball field. It's pretty /comfy/. Just check the Fox news website or his YouTube and Facebook, user.

Devils advocate here, but wouldn't a hospital in that area almost HAVE to be staffed full of kikes and people with connections to the area/government employees? Could be like that at a lot of hospitals in the region

Rest in piss Scalise, you will be missed dearly.

If that's true he will die in hospital guaranteed. Those Seth Rich hospital faggots are connected to Clinton and co at highest levels and are dodgy AF.
They're just stringing it out for the 'long fight' to not make it look obvious, they know we are watching.

e.g.

Since Seth Rich is being brought up, I'll just leave this here.

Yes and no. It is not hard to keep hospital workers in line, since many only care that thy are being paid and their licenses not being screwed with. it would not be hard to either find someone willing to look the other way or outright not ask questions since hospital politics in itself forces many people there into apathy.

Hannity 6/14

Trump visited him though, so maybe it's not quite as bleak as it seems.

This or at the very least, make it obvious that there was nothing that could be done if or when death rounds is done and mostly to cover their asses if lawsuits are filed. They learned their lesson to a degree with Seth Rich.

What I mean is there are only so many high IQ families in a region and it would be likely that those that can hack it in politics would have relatives in medicine

Perhaps it would be smart to start a twitter campaign among the lines of "RIP Scalise" - better to use the momentum we have now.
we can use this to push the overton window further right, and get more people angry with the left and the lemmings afraid of the left

Where are the fucking riots and why aren't the lying press being fucking arrested? This is a wasted tragedy and the commies have been embolden WTF is trump waiting for?

Thats the fucking point you dolt. All democrats are commies.

I hope Trump takes this as a warning to establish his own medical and surgery team.

3:17, is that a kippah on the guy shaking Trump and Melania's hand? We need to find out who that guy is, why is he the one shaking their hands, is he the surgeon?

(Checked)
(Checked)
“Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

Why are you waiting for Trump? We don't you do something?

Yes, we know that, but the general public doesn't. So we need them to understand that so they don't fight against the right when it counter attacks.

yes it is

As if either of you limp dick faggots know. No mention of type of ammo just size hahaha. Go back to leftyshithole.

No one killed either Podesta so nothing will happen now. zzzzzz

FUCK I DONT HAVE THE SAUCE..

DURING THE COVERAGE I EITHER READ OR HEARD OF A DEMOCRAT ADMITTING THAT THEY SAW THE COMMIE THAT SHOT SCALISE AT THE YMCA ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY, HE WAS OBVIOUSLY HOMELESS AND VERY POLITICALLY AGITATED.

I believe it was the mayor of Alexandria.

Law firms are the biggest dens of democrat lobbyists, donors, supporters, enablers, defenders, paymasters, researchers, everything. Chock full of hateful kikes and their shabbos goy. Do a quick web search of lobbyists and find the firms in your town. Make note.
Just, you know, if that kind of thing interests you.

Aaaand just like that, everyone forgets Israel recently had one of their jets shot down after a blatantly aggressive maneuver in Syria, and also how Comey just came out and admitted the Trump Russia thing was horseshit, and i'm pretty sure he also admitted the Clintons actually ARE guilty of obstruction and also… umm… am I forgetting something else this bullshit false flag is meant to cover up?

The accounts I've been following say that a guy in the stands was CCing a pistol and started shooting back once the Bernout opened fire.

From what I hear, it was actually the bystander with the pistol who put the guy down. There are C and B-list Republicans and Conservative pundits all over social media rubbing it in the faces of the gun grabbers that a CC worked and actively saved lives by ending a shooting.

Even if we don't get our civil war out of this, this is still a massive win for the 2nd Amendment and the right to carry in all places at all times.

That he leaked and no, much of that is not forgotten because Mueller was stupid enough to look into obstruction charges, all which stem from Comey and his bullshit and the fact that h leaked. The Israel stuff probably was memory-holed but making people care about foreign affairs is a chore in itself as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=dys5fFopSns

He was the faggot who said that Gays have a right "by God" to be married.

While a pretty solid, modern example if true, it's hardly the sterling example. Embed related.

One thing that does seem to have slowed down is the (((deep state))) blackmail/coercion machine in D.C. Too many outsiders watching and attention being paid to the usual shitbags to get away with large-scale compromise jobs. Alefantis and Pedosta can't produce pedo snuff films with new congressman when people are watching their every move.
Still can't believe those cocksuckers sent the staffers pizza. That is some chutzpah.

I wonder if that's why my local news earlier was reporting he an hero'd while things hadn't calmed down yet, wouldn't want anything that blows their fresh agenda out of the water before it even gets traction.

A fairly decent article admitting that the pot is boiling. Lots of bitching and finger pointing.

‘Resist’ follower’s attack on Republicans signals grim breaking point of political tensions

archive.is/C17vw

Stop ruining the plan

>archive.is/C17vw

What is that stupid shit? "Drop your weapon" what the fuck? Shoot the fucking bastard!

Yeah, I think that was a female Capitol Police officer. Doesn't sound too swift but maybe it's some kind of procedure that you have to warn the maniac before you start shooting at them.

Nothing will happen. Leftists and the jew will continue smashing out agitprop in the media and education. Some crazies will kill a handful of people and antifa will continue violent agitation. Non-whites will continue to be at the forefront of crime and violence. Holla Forums will continue to jerk itself to the red team planner jpeg like it is a biblical prophecy that can't be wrong.

You're wasting your time demoralization yid #428323.

XDDDDDDD Like, he should have just walked across the street to a Mc Donalds and asked to speak to a manager. Then look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake! XDDDDDD

Most libshit normies think AR stands for assault rifle, so that is their weapon of choice

Maybe it is time to admit the red team planner is a moron larper, and start to adapt better to our enemies. Doubt that will happen though, this is why I'm starting to side with the alt-righters that Holla Forums hates so much. At least they are out doing shit and organizing. Not larping like fat retards.

Ty user

Well said, user.

Honestly at this point 1 out out of 10 how likely do you think that we'll see a civil war over the next 20 years?

Feels like bleeding Kansas.

In 2005 I predicted we wouldn't see 2025. And I'm amazed we made it this far. The batshit insanity and degeneracy in nearly every sector of society is going logarithmic.

Civil war starts when a back and forth begins of left vs right.
So far it's been left pulling all sorts of crazy.
Antifa events have a leftist standing army in uniform.
You never know after such an event takes place.

This is nowhere near Bleeding Kansas. Probably less than 20 years, I'd reckon 5 years? Really depends if these retarded Antifa try to raid a police station or something of that equivalence. When that event happens, probably less than 6 or 7 months.

He is in the capable hands of the SEIU, what could go wrong?

The wheels really started to come off the wagon right after the nigger was elected in 2008. I'm surprised at how quickly things have deteriorated overall since then. It's going to get worse I'm afraid.

not looking good for Scalise…I'm not sure if Seth Rich or he will get the distinction as the first casualty of the Lefts attempted coup

The commies better hope that Scalise survives. Him and Trump are very good friends. This is from March 17th, his daughter's 10th birthday.

Well they medevac'd him pretty fast so he's most likely going to live, but I don't think he's going to be able to walk again.

Never thought Id be reading Hindu texts but fuck me right?

He 'predicts' civil war three times a night.
he has for the last 15 years.

Checked.
God help us all.

This video actually makes me sad.

Steve seems like a good guy.

Out of all of the shit today….this got me right in the feels. Now I hope the guy isn't dead like I said earlier. Fuck

CRUSH ALL COMMIES,

NOW!

To clarify. I didn't say i hope he would die. I said he is probably dead and they aren't saying anything to avoid angry goys. But I feel I may have prvided some sort of energy into the memeplex/consciousnesses.