HAPPENING

HAPPENING
4 killed, including gunman, in shooting at SF UPS facility
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) – SFPD says that four people have been killed, including the gunman, after a shooting at a UPS facility in the area of 17th Street and San Bruno in San Francisco. Two people were also injured.

A source says the shooter turned the gun on himself after firing on the victims during the drivers' morning meeting around the time of a shift change. He died at SF General.

SFPD is going through the building, making sure there aren't any other accomplices but they say the building is secure and the shelter-in-place has been lifted. It is believed he acted alone and this incident is not related to terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/TravisAirForceBase/posts/1440155279397776
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Travis-Air-Force-Base-on-Lockdown-Amid-Real-World-Security-Incident-Officials-428515163.html
archive.is/7addq
archive.is/LAuIh
archive.is/lYAea
archive.is/PMyGi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So a non white

No source for this info, just my gf. She said UPS refused to let Muslim employees have their prayer time during work hours. Related?

What the hell is with all these shootings today?

libcucks will consider that justified

this was 3 hours ago, any updates

Someone's pulling all the stops out

BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ILLEGAL TO OWN A GUN IN SF

I dont think it's quite so organized. None of these shootings work in the left's favor.

Oh well, that's reasonable, these new muslim immigrants have been having a difficult go adjusting to American life and norms. If this is the case the shooter has my compassion.

DUH but this incident PROVES that we need to remove dangerous rifles from the hands of evil midwestern farmers.

That's right, we need to ban these ak-47 bazookas that go around killing our kids.

Don't forget the scary pistol grips and suppressors!
IF A GUN IS BLACK IT'S 500% MORE DEADLY!

The left only wants to disarm right wingers because they want to use guns on them.
That's the only narrative here.
The only response is less gun control.
You failed, Chaim.

POSTAL

woosh

What's the law called again?

Who are you talking to? The goy you replied to is mocking libshits.

Trump's birthday.

100% likelihood religion of peace

Communists say Trump is trying to kill people, but they go out to kill people on his birthday. I love the hypocrisy.

The lack of update in several hours points strongly to a shitskin coverup….

my friend drives semis at a neighboring facility
i'll get whatever scoop i can from him

I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of the left. For a while now they've done little more than shoot themselves in the foot out of desperation.

Soros had to activate one of their agents to cover up todays baseball incident.

MailAnon!!!

Where are you at lad? There have just been some new openings for your dream job!

God dang tism

Not mailman-user, I'm State Department user, he is waiting on a Federal Job, like me.

This is United Parcel Service, not USPS.

Plus it's San Fran - don't think he lives there. UPS used to be a great job 10 years ago, not any more unfortunately.

I thought postman-user finally got his position?

Postal 3

The official police press conference said that they've identified the shooter and the 6 injured/dead. They did not release the name. So I think, likely a nog/muslim or a spic

They cant say who it is for many reasons, legal ones for a start.

It's funny they manage to in the rare case of a white shooter.

Coulter's Law: "The longer it takes for the media to name the race of the shooter, the less likely it will be that they are White."

Unacceptable user!
It's time to lurk 5 more years before posting because fuck that cucked mentality!

They had the GOP shooters name out in no time when he looked like just a random white dude.

They know the UPS shooters name. Where is it?

Coulters Law all day here.

Lurk More, Jew.

Someone call Uwe Boll!

Bullshit. This was a UPS, not an elementary school.

This was practically a daily thing from late 2012 through the real start of the primaries. Hopefully somebody's media campaign isn't entering a new phase.

facebook.com/TravisAirForceBase/posts/1440155279397776

Kill yourself.

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Travis-Air-Force-Base-on-Lockdown-Amid-Real-World-Security-Incident-Officials-428515163.html
archive.is/7addq

As cucked as the AF is nowadays, someone probably used the wrong pronoun and they had to give everyone emergency sensitivity training.

The time between HAPPENINGs is shrinking.

They used to be months apart.
Now multiple per day.

What comes next??

You tell me, dubs

You know goddam well what's coming next.

(checked and heil'd)

mailanon here

I…I haven't started yet lad. Waiting on the job offer email. It a long process.

(checked)

9/23/17

Hard to say. There are 2 ids in the 10000000 get thread claiming to be mail user, both saying he got the job.

and

Who know if real or faggotry.

On top of that, one of those ids starts posting this shit and outs himself as a weeaboo, so it's hard to care one way or the other.

Good recovery, thanks! Don't kill yourself lad.

OH SHI

The time between HAPPENINGS will be 0 at this rate long before that date.

WHAT HAPPENS ON THAT DATE?!?

false flag?

WHERE IS THE SHOOTERS NAME?

Chaos

Cthulhu Rises.

I guess both ids were you in the 10000000 get thread, too. Congrats.

all shootings work in the left's favor. (((shooting))) or not, people are getting away with doing it now. white people are starting to break long-held social norms, and the avalanche effect is about to happen.

An avalanche of nuclear tipped missiles, all for israel.

b-b-but they closed all the gun stores in SF! how could this happen?

Fuck UPS.

Thanks for putting up with my inane and pointless posts about the USPS over the months, faggots

They still haven't released ID of shooter?

Apparently it was some gook upset over having to work overtime.

archive.is/LAuIh

Well one thing's for certain, shooter isn't a white male. If it was, media would have cum all over themselves before he was finished shooting. We'd know the name of the shooters' childhood dog by now if it was a straight white guy.

I'm getting antifa and leftist vibes off that name.

I dunno. Looks like it's just a lazy, deranged slope but I suppose anything is possible.

Wew. A nine and a half hour workday. That's literal slave-driving. What a weak faggot.

archive.is/lYAea
archive.is/PMyGi

Oh no, another act of terrorism in a Leftist shit-hole? I wonder how this could have happened! At least the Left, in their complete absence of common sense, while importing third world savages, they import them all to where they live. Makes it easy to not give a shit and go about my day.

UPSanon here, UPS is shit to work for.
Guarentee it was his shit boss that drove him to kill some motherfuckers.

I heard drivers make good pay. Is it true?

Last name sounds vietnamese by the way

I think this is one of those cases
SON, YOU DISHONOR ENTIRE FAMIRY IF YOU DON'T GET A+ YOU ARE GOING TO FLIP BURGERS FOR REST OF YOUR MISERABRE RIFE

I did some contract work for them and they were fair to me. Pay wasn't too bad but the idea is to get shit delivered ASAP. Some people just can't deal with pressure.

this is literally where the term going postal comes from

Wait a second, doesn't California have very strict gun control? Hm. That really insulates my ions.

wait
whats the evidence they have to say its because of overtime
because he filed a grievance?
months ago
i bet he had breakfast at least once during the month of january maybe thats why?
correlation does not equal causation

what kind of retarded comment is that?