Shitskin building burning?

Should happen every day.
Why is it not the case?

What stops people from doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606078/Man-faulty-fridge-started-Grenfell-Tower-inferno.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reason the building went up in flames was because of fire hazards/code violations. A building that is up to code would be able to prevent such a massive fire.

Consecutive life sentences in a mosque with bars (prison).
Possible eternity in hell for murder.

thanks for Correcting the Record™

Jail and the fear of being called racist.

Hello slowpoke, you're up early today

Anti-White pigs

That's what confession is for.

Jews tend to burn things down for money, either directly or indirectly.

I don't know how that works for islam, but in christianity for it to count you must truly regret it. Tricking the priest is not enough. You can't simply kill someone, say sorry and it's as if nothing happened.

All Norwegian media talks about is how it was insured by a Norwegian company.
Oh well..

Were there any British living there or was it all Muslims?

Seems legit.

How 'bout not wanting to burn down your own city? Isn't that what niggers do? Obviously us self respecting whites are going to try other things first before destroying our own creations. Of course, we all know it's gonna come down to bombs before the end.

There is only one way to check properly if buildings are up to fire safety standards.

Some may call it arson, others ethnic cleansing, I call it hazard safety inspections.

Seems to be virtually all non-white. So, a few less I guess.

Crime statitics support this to boot

it's no ones city now. burn it all

In Islam you actually get rewarded for killing your enemies, so long as they're not muslim. It's still shit tier, but this is the kind of shit that gives the mudshits an edge. A philosophy that looks down on fighting back and doing the logical thing is not very conductive to winning race wars.

Ethical Arson like Ethical Hacking.

Killing niggers and immigrant scum while testing fire safety of buildings is extremely ethical.

Right Wing Safety Squads out and about to personally check on the fire safety with a little test
Does the fire rise?

Ethical Arson lad.

Yeah except in the real world steel buildings don't collapse because of fire.

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

window man

77 will die
17 dead now, 37 taken to hospital (17 in critical condition), 41 missing

What happend to England?

You know i was home.

BBC just had Sadiq Khan live from the scene, it was police 10 deep, and secret services everywhere. The tension was palpable, loud mouth nig nogs butting in like a Sanders rally. People screaming for blood.
It's nearly here
Maybe tonight Holla Forums

Jews opened the flood gates in the 1960s, and really turned up the flow rate during the 2000s. With minor exceptions, London has always been a shit hole though.

Nice digits. What are the monkeys planning on rioting about? They didn't enjoy their bonfire?

Oh they don't need a real reason.
Last time it was over an armed drug dealer getting offed by the police. Businesses burned, it was chaos, nothing has been learned by that episode. In fact they have just doubled down. More monkeys from every far off land crammed into a melting pot that doesn't want them. To talk their lingo:
shit's gonna be cash fam

Typical mud mentality in handling a crisis I guess. Turn one problem into a far greater one.

Not if you only kill Muslims.

You must only watch this video to understand he knew it was going to happen.

A few apparently died after jumping. Gravity is racist.

Every influential jew knew it was going to happen, why do you think they are insufferably arrogant pricks that think they can't be touched now?

1. TAKE MONEY FROM SOROS.
2. BUILD "FREE" HOUSING FOR MIGRANTS.
3. MAKE IT SUBSTANDARD AND POCKET THE EXTRA MONEY.
4. ?
5. PROFIT!

Where do we apply and how do we make them houseboats that gradually drift back to africa?

lol it turned out some African nigger started the fire. Muslim Holocauster is a nigger. Not sure how to feel about this but lol anyway

sauce?

It's actually not that easy to set a large building on fire unless you have access to shut off the fire suppression system. A small house, yeah, just toss in a molotov cocktail. But a large building like that? Not so easy.

It can be done, of course, but I'm not going to discuss that here.

10/10

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606078/Man-faulty-fridge-started-Grenfell-Tower-inferno.html

It's currently only "alleged" to have started the fire.

Deus does not Vult this post

They couldn't resist having just one more fight with Jerry. Even if it meant losing everything they had worked for and accomplished. They were given the choice of letting old grievances die and forging a new future with a united white race or continuing a centuries long tradition of pointless infighting and being cucked by globalists. They chose poorly.

It's easy if a jew company just got 10 million quid to stick flammable cladding to the outside to make it look nice.

Chiggity-checked and Praise be to Kek

Aw, what a qt. Would jump off of buildings with.

This needs to be memed.

ETHICAL ARSON
T
H
I
C
A
L

A
R
S
O
N

Well, yeah, but how many of us own a jew company?

It's actually the EU who demands houses get insulated with cladding. For the sake of the environment, they say. Styrofoam they use. Fuck the environment.

What did he mean by this? (Written in 1890)

You may as well ask what is the meaning of life.
This is written by a man who hears and sees and knows things that most don't.
It's god and love and death and eternity.
It's also friggin awesome, thankyou user.

Trips demand it.
ETHICAL ARSON

I'm pretty sure that he was forced to put constant insurance on the building after the 1993 bombing.
Can't say if it's lucky or not that he and his family survived 911, I can say we're unlucky Seth MacFarlane survived.

It's actually the E-jew that's lobbied by the CEO-jew to get the jewdiciary to pass (((laws))) that require the (((tax))) payer to fund unnecessary dangerous building (((regulations))) that have to be corrected later using the same process?
Yeah I know.

I'm feelin it.

An odious little man and assorted other heckling invaders.

Hilarious.

I can see more happening in the future, certainly with high death tolls. Their fire department head is a woman, just like the head of the police. If you remember how female teachers run their classrooms, you have a good idea of why public safety is a massive failure in London.