GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH YOU GUYS AND NOBODY IS FUCKING PLAYING ANYTHING GODDAMNIT FUCK

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH YOU GUYS AND NOBODY IS FUCKING PLAYING ANYTHING GODDAMNIT FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=grouptale&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXhJfWlvnNAhWKMSYKHdfFANkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=1099
steamcommunity.com/groups/warcraft3vidya
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which game?

videogames are kiddie shit, were all adults here

WHATEVER FUCKING GAME YOU WANT

Get Verdun and we'll burn some yanks fam

Do we have a Holla Forumserdun Steam group btw?

Pokemon go?

okay sure hit me up

Multiplayer is for faggots, I only play Panty Quests for enlightened weebs like myself.

kill yourself faggot here's your reply that's not even good bait you nigger and this is an autist-tier thread

I'll play Destiny with you

What do you want to play, OP?

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU NIGGER

REDDIT IS NOT THIS PLACE FAGGOT

ANYTHING

how about a nice game of fuck off?

I could probably copy over all of my Risk of Rain files from my other computer. Or just use that one, since the game is so simple. But I'm too lazy to set up a server.

You faggots know what I mean.

I've been setting up a mod in unity that lets you play undertale in multiplayer>>10081286

This goddamned
WEEBSHIT
IS KILLING MY BOARD WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T ANYBODY PLAY VIDEO GAMES

IT's ALL JUST CYCLICAL THREADS AND SHITPOSTING

wake me up

How the fuck does that even works?

get out nigger

CAN'T WAKE UP

/jp/ SHIT DOES NOT BELONG ON Holla Forums

google.com/search?q=grouptale&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXhJfWlvnNAhWKMSYKHdfFANkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=1099

save me

how about some sven coop

FROM THE NOTHING

I'VE

B
E
C
O
M
E

sure hit me up

That's going to be a complete clusterfuck in that small space. even in a bigger space it would be like playing a shmup with 6 players it will be incredibly hard to stay focused on your "ship".

Then there's the mercy puzzles and the normal gameplay where different players may wander off to other maps or you have to herd them all into a small square before procceding which is fucking stupid considering the amount of fucking around back and forth I had to do.

You should drop that shit and instead make Multiplayer Yume Nikki.

i bet you have a steam account, faggot

i'll play eye with you, or maybe overcuck

Pretty sure pokemon go is for autists bro.

wanna help me with devshit
I already have all the assets of the original game ready to be fucked around with

Go back to your containment general mustang

Did you try actually looking through the catalog?

i'll play EYE too, if anyone else is down

i'll play EYE
just hit me up with an inv

I have a minecraft server rented for a while.
Problem is vanilla is boring, most modpacks are shit/buggy or have OP gear you can get within a few days that rekts anyone who didn't already get it and also nobody can fucking come to a consensus on what version/modpack to play.

Steam ID is paint_netHacl

terrafirmacraft

OP stop being a faggot and add paint guy

This is it, folks! These are the children of tomorrow!

We play Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch every day
right now there is no server tho

I'm playing monster hunter in a group with 9 people. Maybe people are too busy playing games to post on the board.

In less than a month you can play Terraria with some of us.

Albert Huxley predicted this. He also said that people would prefer to talk to their internet friends over going outside and talking to real people.

>tfw literally no one to streetpass and trade shit with for hundreds of square kilometers

I'm assuming you mean Aldous Huxley.

currently active multiplayer shit I see in catalog:
megaman deathmatch
ragnarok online, now and forever
fullderp
mhg sometimes
factorio
runescape
sven co-op
planetside
tree of savior
yugioh sometimes

See, here is your problem OP.

Everyone on Holla Forums goes "Let's play whatever game you want".
You need to step up, find a fun game and go "Do you pieces of shit want to play this garbage game with me?".

Here is an example on how to get people to play with you.

DO ANY OF YOU CUNTS WANT TO PLAY SOME FUCKING RISK OF RAIN? I CAN SET UP A SERVER IF ENOUGH OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO JOIN ME

Now, I'm actually bored of playing Risk of Rain so I won't set up an actual server, but you see how it's more alluring to have someone propose you a game rather than having someone go "Let's do whatever"?

I wish I knew how to hack my 3DS so I could play.
:(

you missed Ye Olde Fantasy Autism Simulator wurm unlimited

Any of you niggers want to play some Risk of Rain? I've never played it with people before.
I'm even down for some Rocket League if someone wants to get a group together.

I ABSOLUTELY WOULD IF MY CONNECTION WASN'T SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT.

fuck nigga just get off the board like close your eyes hahahaha like go back to reddit hahahha

I was playing Bad Company nigga.

Too bad I'm not gonna pay for Xbox Live just to find out if its dead.

we're already trying to play EYE but the servers are laggy as shit so im trying to host

Are you serious man, Holla Forums has groups that play games all the time. Just wait for a thread to come up. Once I get my computer back I am going to see if I can get in on those AoE group plays. Or better yet you could get a game and tell us when and where to play.

did the Dom4 thread die again, or did you just not see it because you paged through the catalog too fast?
I also considered making a 100% OJ thread since that updated 2 weeks ago

A bunch of fags from Holla Forums play WC3 now and again.
steamcommunity.com/groups/warcraft3vidya
Beware They're watching Harry Potter right now

server: 8ch.servers.moe
port: 64738
Holla Forums mumble
there now you can hear each other on a open source voip thats up 24/7 with 9000 slots

and you can make your own temporary rooms in the "make your own room here" section

OK FAGGOT FINE

WE'LL PLAY SOME GAMES SOON

Make a server then and post it you big hairy penis.

anyone want to play metal slug 3 on steam?

THIS

You got harder mod or no?

I'm afraid I'm too casual for this, I can barely single credit the game as it is.

oh well, have fun regardless buckaroo.

Anyone feel like playing ultimate chimera hunt in gmod?

Planetside with wwew?

I WANT TO PLAY GAMES WITH YOU NEGORS AS WELL BUT MY LAPTOP IS SHIT AND I ONLY HAVE A WIIU CONSOLE AND A PSP FOR EMULATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

neato torpedo

You got runbow?

Set up an OpenRCT server and I'll spend the day with you.

you could probably run worms armageddon. as in, you can track down and install the game and armageddon out of here because playing with Holla Forums is a waste of time

Play FF or Empires source mod

Fuck you you fucking normalfag get the fuck out…. fuck

If anyone want to play

Anyone got tabletop simulator?

I've been playing evolve lately. It still has balance problems, but it's fun to win once in a while when nobody is using wraith. I guess I've been playing it because there's nothing else to play… Everything else is just… I dunno. Shit. Can't wait for cyberpunk 2077 so I can fuck off and pretend to be Harrison Ford.

yahay
o-oh….ok OP
want to play project zomboid?

You do know there's the Planetside 2 general, right?

Monster Hunter just came out nerd, what else would anyone be playing?

There's also an ongoing (if somewhat slow) Xonotic thread, if anyone is interested a FOSS Arena Shooter

Tfw my 3ds right bumper broke, camera broke too so i couldnt scan the QR code to hack my 3ds.

Beating mh4u, especially the masters test was a a pain in the ass, with the faulty bumper and i got bored of my other games.

Thinking of buying a used n3ds now and i know exactly which games i want for it. Should i get one to pirate more vidya or would the updates screw me over? Does mhg work online with homebrew?

Know what, sure.

Let me see if there is a crack for the server software so I can host the server.

Good news, god bless GOG for having no DRM.

73.83.246.202 is the server redirect, port is 16261.

Also does anybody want a custom map or mod?

Server is down until I get a reply to host it.

I play with /gsg/ once a week, but that's it. You could try the discord server as well, OP, they keep calling people to play stuff.

FIND A GAME THEN FAGGOT

Fuck off gook.