In what games can I sit in a japanese pub with other characters?

In what games can I sit in a japanese pub with other characters?

seems its only in Yakuza and maybe Sleeping dogs

What im looking for is pretty much "slice of life" but in vidya form.

well its pretty close in geo sense isnt it

somebody post the screencap of that guy ranting about the chinese being worse than niggers

This? Chinese are actually terrible though, I call them the kikes of the east. Fucking disgusting commie kikes.

No, I'm thinking about the foreign guy who used broken english. I think he calls somebody a sexual jew or something like that at one point.

Nope, Don't have it.

isnt it shounen thats killing anime with naruto, attack on titan and kabaneri below average quality of series

There's Persona, I suppose

LOL this was my post. Hahah what the fuck

That reminds me of my aunt that got scammed ordering a shipment of kid's shoes from a ching company (She owns a clothes store for kids) and they left out the other pair of the shoes. Another time she also ordered a shipment of kid's toys and she get broken toys. Oh also there's another time where i wanted to buy a new laptop, But the laptop they were previewing was broken and they claimed they'll get another one once i paid for it. Another part was this cheeky little shit told me to go to some room behind the shop for more merchandise, Knew well i'll get mugged if i go inside. Chinese truly are the niggers of the east. Wish Japanese were smart enough to slaughter these roaches

It can't be! That was my post! :^)

fuck the Yakuza is sure expensive as fuck

Warcraft 3 LOAP custom game you can do that.

Drop the Japanese bit and VA-11 Hall-A is your game

I'd pay for a comfy bartender simulator. Not one of those frantic fast paced ones similar to fast food vidya but a small smokey bar you can build up and later hire some musicians to play jazz while you listen to customers stories. Like a bar you'd see in cowboy bebop or Catherine.

sounds good, thanks

The character you play as is a little annoying but other than that it's pretty much what>>10086601 describes. You listen to customers, serve them drinks, and occasionally what you serve them will effect future interactions

Doesn't the vast majority of Catherine take place in a pub?

I fucking despise you Weeb faggots and even I know that…

Too bad the developer is caving into SJW's.

What did they do?

Wow I didn't know Miura joined the yakuza

holy shit.
what board was this on? don't you tell me that's from cuckchan nigger - it sure looks like it is. it's not from 8v or there would be ids.

but holy shit. if that dude made up his stories then he's got me hook, line and sinker. i was considering learning mandarin in addition to japanese but fuck it, i'll stick to jap

Chinese are truly niggerjew of the east really, Read , That's my experience with them so i'm sure that guy isn't really making up shit. You also don't want to learn chinese, It fucking suck shit and is pretty hard. Hell, Russian is easier to learn since you don't have to memorize retardedly arranged cave carving that is Chinese which also has thousands of variations and meaning

well OPpic is from it so I didnt bother to write it into post

Not every board on here has IDs you newfag, and the ones without tend to be better. First pic is Holla Forums, second pic is 4chan.

I don't know why but it infurriated me to the highest point.

That's because you can't relate to either of those things :^)

I think it's because I don't want to imagine myself being penetrated by a dirty man but apparently you can nor do I want potential waifu material being impure.

uhh what? I haven't finished the game but I see nothing to indicate this.

I torrented the game and it's black on launch, followed by glitched visuals. I tried running as admin and in compatibility mode, and it was still broken.

what do?

did you get that gog release?

definitely not Sleeping Dogs because it doesn't take place in Japan.

You spend a lot of time in a bar in Catherine. You influence the course of the game with the text messages you choose to send.

Rest of the game is an action puzzler.

Strange game, but worth playing.

Stuff like this sustains me for another day, and reminds me that I'm not the last sane man in this world.

yeah I finished it right before making the thread, that bar was really comfy so I was looking for some more

Not bad, your shilling is getting subtler Valhalla dev. Your game still has no gameplay though. Use those spriting skills of your butt buddy to make a shoot'em up like Contra set in the same dank lore dystopian universe you keep stroking yourself over and then we'll talk.

The MC is a lesbian

Despite the game being Japanese as fuck Catherine is supposed to take place in America, yes even in the Japanese version. It just kind of goes to show you they have no idea how American culture really works.