Help me learn diamat

Leftypol, I need your help. Try as I might, ask as many as I might find on the left, I simply cannot understand dialectical materialism. I ask Marxist-Leninists, leftcoms, trotskyists, leninists, and every time they cannot help me to understand it.

But you seem very wise, and I wish to learn from you. Will you teach me?

Other urls found in this thread:

dialectics4kids.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you rebel

Too obvious?

Dialectics is a method through which materialism is applied.

If I asked you to explain the nature of liberalism, would you say "it's an ideology"? No? Then why say "it's a method" about diamat?

I would start off by saying it is an ideology

Then, you can go into more detail, and efficiency would suggest it's better to do so in one post, so if you can explain as in much detail as is able for one post it would be appreciated =)

Dialectics is studying things by looking at their internal and external contradictions, and therefore studying and understanding the way things change.

Materialism is the philosophy that either the material world is the most dominant or that the material world is the only world that exists and that ideas are just different forms of materials. (Thoughts represents in the brain, information represented in binary)

Dialectical Materialism is applying that dialectical analysis to the materialist aspects of the world rather than the idealist aspects that Hegel did.

So If we are to define dialectical materialism, then it means studying the material world's internal and external contradictions and studying and understanding the ways the world change?

What is "the world"? Not a joke, btw.

So is change a material? If so, what material?

What I meant by the world is everything that is or has the ability to be experienced by a human.

Change is a material. What material? I would answer *the* material.

A very important diamat idea is to understand that without light moving you cannot see, without change taking place you cannot experience anything. Therefore the world itself only exists because it is changing. If it stopped changing, or if things stopped moving, it would cease to be.

The importance of this is that by the same idea you can consider all matter as change. If all you see is different motions of light, and all that you think is different motions of electrical signals, it is easy to understand how all matter can be motion of time and also contradiction between everything else and yourself.

dialectics4kids.com/

it is rebel, he already understands dialectics.

he just doesnt like me that is why he asked

"Change is a material"
Can I hold change?

What idealistic aspects does Hegel apply it to?

What idealistic aspects does Hegel apply it to?

Can I hold air?

Nice arguemnt fuckboy

Big talk for someone who doesn't know the difference between general materialism and Marx's general materialism (without even bringing dialectics into it) which is that materialists hold that everything is material, whereas Marx holds everything stems from material.

If you understand the difference then there is no need for your gorilla poster level come back

=(

Don't bother with any of the retards in this thread and read PDF related.

Politzer is one of the best guides to understanding dialectical materialism, and in French universities he was known for his very comprehensive and intuitive classes in it. This book'll teach you more than just the discursive method but also metaphysics and why it is important to know both to then understand the importance of dialectical categorization and thinking. It's a really fun and quick read, so fucking DO IT.

Why are leftcoms so adorable t. totally not rebel

he already understands it.

he only made this thread to antagonize me

we are talking about it in the dubtrack

"he understands it"
t. maoist who doesn't understand it

No, It's not to antagonize. It is to understand diamat.

prove I dont faggot

Electrification plus state power leads to reactionaries hanging from utility poles.

I'm sorry I don't understand your autistic tendencies to try and play pedagogy with the retards here. But thanks, I guess.

You really don't get jack shit.
This shit is just garbage.

Spend more time reading instead of collecting gooktoon jpegs bruh. In fact, read the PDF I uploaded.

I have chronic boredom issues and nothing interests me for very long so I mess with assholes to watch them get flustered

Hahaha, no worries user ^.^

like you werent the flustered one

if someone has absolutely no idea what liberalism is then it is very important to point out that it is an ideology and then continue on from there

Also dialectics is absolutely a method. Not a philosophy. It becomes a philosophical system when added to idealism or materialism or whatever else.

Nice notanarguments as well.

You arne't doing a very good job explaining what it is. All you are doing is saying that others are wrong.

You know, explaining? The of the thread? Politzer can't have taught you very much if you can't even say what it is.

Leftcoms get a free-pass because they're smart and lovely people

Has anyone read pic related? What do you think about it?

Dialectical Materialism by Georgi Alexanderov?
No

I read books with feathers on them, but not that one

It's considered canon though, as it was written by members of the USSR academy of sciences. I'll read Politzer's book and see if it's any different.
What was your introductory book on the subject? Also if you want any non-shitposting question/discussion ask away, informed discussion is a great pathway to understanding.

For example, what exactly are non-competitive contradictions?