So with Hillary's emails finishing up her campaign. I think I'm finally ready to accept Trump destroying this country

So with Hillary's emails finishing up her campaign. I think I'm finally ready to accept Trump destroying this country.

He will destroy America. Nothing good will come from his presidency and the world will be a better place when Trump runs it into the ground with fascist politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for correcting the record. We're not the mainstream sellout left so take your propaganda elsewhere.

Bernie bitches!

I dunno. It could go either way, and certainly the most destabilizing scenario may very well be a clinton win by a small margin. She's winning with the early voting atm so I think we're gonna need a little bit more than this to completely sink her.

Promoting his win is not the same as accepting it.

Since when is destroying US bad thing?

Since when is destroying US bad thing?

I was agreeing with that though.

The world will achieve progress without this clown country.

pic related
Youdisgustme.png

Is leftcom austromarxism?

Is leftcom austromarxism?

fuck me, it's luxemburgism.
webm unrelated

wtf is wrong

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

The election is pretty much decided tbh.
Noone gives a shit about her emails, American's are more concerned with sex morality and personality.

The meme posting is just too intense at Holla Forums, I can't get out tbh.

The emails are a distraction. They've always been a distraction. The idea that the deep state would be going after their next puppet is totally fucking laughable. The question is what are they distracting us from.

P.S. never forget this:

They're supposed to make us hate russia or snowden or some shit.

The DS/IC has far more savvy methods of instilling Russophobia in Americans, and they've been using those methods since the 40's. I don't think that their endgame here. Maybe a distraction from Yemen/Syria? Also Standing Rock?

I like how that's literally OP's (very silly) point but your retarded tankie brain was so triggered by the prospect he was defending the US that you couldn't even finish reading his post

you actually think theyre all that competent?

The Clinton Foundation

since when did countries just disappear? I don't want a bunch of american rapefugees in my country.

accelerationism is dumb

Trump winning will shift workers right movements towars nationalism and right wing ideologies

if Trump wins then we will have easily more than 60 years of the right wing apropiating the movement while the left parties crumble because of liberals

people don't care about democratic workers control of MoP's, you can give them a 15% raise and they will be happy

Trump isn't Hitler. He can't organize for shit.

he doesn't have to organize, he just have to bring back some important jobs like Ford or Apple manufacturing and people will belive he cares for them

sure the vast majority of proles won't be affected, but all that will be needed is to make them belive their salvation in the form of a raise will come, and they will keep beliving that nationalism will bring back jobs

Trump will use every state tool at his disposal to fight his petty battles against journalists and any other dissenters

But we know this is impossible due to global capitalism, a force that politics cannot contend with, nor has a desire to do so.

Why can't she accept she's tarnished, step aside and unleash B████?

thats right

capitalist inherent flaws won't be fixed, they just need the spectacle in order to make people belive their reforms will

Whatever this new email shit is I'm sure it'll cause a big fuss, some guy in a suit will come out on TV and say something that enrages the entire country for 24 hours, and everything will die down again in time for Clinton's coronation.

I live in the us and don't think its a bad thing. I would much prefer we just give up imperialism, but you can't always get what you want.