RED ALERT: Pro-Trump Republican House Rep shot at baseball game!

Well then. Isn't this breaking news interesting as fuck.

Also twitter.com/CBSNews/status/874959099947085825

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GMA/status/874965934842269696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_leaders_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/congress-shot-alexandria.html
archive.is/7telZ
archive.fo/JjLPj
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Alexandria-Police-on-Scene-of-Shooting-in-Del-Ray-428383133.html
archive.fo/HN8tx
archive.is/SOrf5
twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/874969493533065216
archive.fo/Y5Pfu
archive.fo/qHLlH
archive.is/8GCKJ
pscp.tv/stranahan/1dRKZAObErXxB?t=1971
youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0
patdollard.com/full-list-of-names-ages-and-cities-of-residence-of-antifa-trash-arrested-for-rioting-at-inauguration/
archive.fo/MSgDF
archive.is/PgPli
archive.is/dZsVH
washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/shooter-named-as-james-t-hodgkinson/?utm_term=.9515d5fe1a6b
facebook.com/jthodgkinson
archive.is/8L9Se
archive.is/kGDRQ
archive.fo/8L9Se
spokeo.com/James-Hodgkinson/Illinois/Belleville/p3126512011
archive.fo/2VDcX
yelp.com/biz/jth-inspections-belleville
bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html
imgur.com/a/kxmPg
web-beta.archive.org/web/20040404035030/http://jthinspections.com:80/contact_us.htm
web-beta.archive.org/web/20161017105545/http://jthinspections.com/index.htm
nypost.com/2017/06/14/fed-hikes-rates-for-the-third-time-in-six-months/
archive.is/6ynM2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doubles = antifa
triples = they get declared a terrorist organization

Cap this, you read it here first

On Steve Scalise, from Wiki:

He seems to be pretty based.

BREAKING

HE IS DEAD

CIVIL WAR WILL COME TO US, THIS WAS OUR ARCHDUKE FERDINAND

(damnit Im an idiot)

Let's see if they fetched the corpse of this jew puppet shooter.

Is he as based as Baked Alaska or any of the other proud patriotic zionist Oathkeepers?

Damn you user.
To clarify guys, the SHOOTER is dead. Not steve.

the shooter is dead, not scalise.

Also, I hate it when the shooter gets killed. I'd much rather have them alive so they can keep saying dumb shit

anyway, I doubt he'd let himself be taken alive. Its said he also attacked Scalise's security.

Muzzie, nigger, or tranny bronie shooter? Any details?

It's ok user. dubs confirm you fucked up : ^)

Wild West 2017.

MFW a jew serving Republikike isn't dead

probably mossad tbh fam. This guy was apparently fully behind Trump even before the RNC, and he's backed trump on the muslim ban

Also from wiki
Legislative history
In 2011, Scalise became a co-sponsor of Bill H.R.3261 otherwise known as the Stop Online Piracy Act (withdrawn Jan 23, 2012). As chairman of the Republican Study Committee, Scalise dismissed Derek Khanna, a committee staffer, in December 2012 because of pressure from content industry lobbyists after the study committee published a memo advocating copyright reform.

In 2013, Scalise voted against reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act. Also in 2013, Scalise sponsored a bill called the FCC Consolidated Reporting Act. The bill makes the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) consolidate several of their reports into one report.

National security
Scalise supported President Donald Trump's 2017 executive order to impose a temporary ban on entry to the U.S. to citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries. He stated that "It’s very prudent to say, ‘Let’s be careful about who comes into our country to make sure that they’re not terrorists.’”

In 2016, Steve Scalise endorsed then Presidential Candidate Trump even after a June 15th conversation with GOP leaders Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan in which McCarthy said he thinks "Putin pays Trump." Scalise continues to back and support President Donald Trump on all issues including national security.

Fuck off schl'mo schlomo the kike.
You can keep saying republikike, but it won't bite.

Coulter's law in effect

I hope it's antifa.

Rolling:
If dubs, Evergreen college CIA mind control shooter
If trips, Canadian beta male who overstayed visa

Good.
THE WAIT IS OVER
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

Care to explain how the most jewish cabinet filled with the worlds most dangerous neocon kikes in America's history is somehow anti-jew?

Nigger

killed on the Trumps birthday. Let's hope this unleashes hell on the kikes

Or perhaps more likely send American soldiers to die for isreal

Nice clipart tourist, now fuck off

Prove your points first, fag.
I know very well you have nothing good to say, so I'll just filter you. email me at fuck niggers at jewmail dot com if you actually have anything.

nice id trips

trips confirm he is a tourist fag

Alexandra VA, has to be a nigger or a muzzie.

Checked trips
Does this do it? Does this kick off the real fight?

Apparently shots fired for 10 minutes

why not all 4?

Also from Wiki

In 2014, political blogger[31][32] Lamar White, Jr. uncovered anonymous comments from 2002 on the white supremacist website Stormfront that referenced a speech Scalise had given, from which he concluded Scalise addressed the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO), a group founded by David Duke. White posted his findings on his blog and soon after the media took note. Scalise said that he had spoken at the conference in 2002 and stated that he did not know of the "racist nature of the group".

Various Louisiana politicians, including Republican Governor Bobby Jindal and Democratic Congressman Cedric Richmond defended Scalise's character. Speaker of the House John Boehner voiced his continued confidence in Scalise as Majority Whip. Several Democratic members of Congress, as well as Mo Elleithee, a spokesperson for the Democratic National Committee, criticized Scalise, and challenged his statement that he was not aware of the group's affiliation with racism and anti-Semitism. Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center called upon Scalise to step down from his leadership position as Majority Whip. According to John Hayward at Human Events, the story of Scalise's speaking engagement in 2002 was "either dubiously sourced, a mistake, or an outright hoax".

On December 29, Niels Lesniewski of Roll Call reprinted an article that had been run in 1999, after Congressman Bob Livingston had resigned from Congress. Duke and Scalise were considering running for his seat and they and others were interviewed for the piece. When asked about a potential bid for Congress by Duke, Scalise had told the newspaper that he held many of the same conservative views as Duke, but was a more electable candidate, saying that Duke's novelty had worn off. Duke called Scalise a "sellout" for apologizing for speaking to the group and said that he might run against him in the 2016 elections because Scalise had been "elected on false pretenses" and had "betrayed" the voters by "suggesting that they're racist because they supported my views".

Why is this thread filled with hasbara jews, calling anyone critical of jewry "a jew" while pretending that jew-controlled Republican zog-tools are currently combating jews, while jews control the government entirely?

All I see is a bunch of isreal jews posting support on Holla Forums for neocon kikes

They usually operate together so why not.

Stinks of antifanoobs though. Area is ripe for it too according to T_D normalfags.

antifa is all soros clinton funded shit, and they're with the rothschilds
confirmed all 4

It was more of a polite inquiry to the god of chaos. As far as I see it, we can now rule out both evergreen mind control AND Canadian beta males.
Who does that leave? Sandniggers, antifa, or mossad?

Is that a thing I should know the meaning of?

Scalise is /ourguy/?

Or ZOG deep state. This guy was a Trump supporter and supported the travel ban.

BAN ASSAULT…

…rifles…

never mind

maybe they just like to play sports together, which is healthy and Im totally cool with.

clearly he is, dubs

Dubs confirm, Scalice was /ourguy/ that they had to kill because he evaded their racism claims.

Rand Paul was out there as well.

his height probably saved him since the shooter couldn't see him from his shitty little vantage

where's your guns now?

He was probably sent there for both Scalise and Randlet but only had gotten one.

Any info on the shooter confirmed yet? My official bet is a mad mo nigger

seems like somebody may survive it.
twitter.com/GMA/status/874965934842269696

Checked

He committed suicide by falling on fired bullets multiple times from another mans rifle.
Nothing to see here.

fuckin kek. shorty could probably hide under bleachers standing up

Police just told fox news gunman is in custody wtf

Rand Paul was playing short stop today. Confirmed>>10080144

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_leaders_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

here is the reason

not only is Scalise /ourguy/, he's very high up in the Republican party. This reeks like a coup is in the works

the hell?
might be some miscommunication to the dead-report or the custody-report

Zero confirmed intel on the identity of the shooter as of right now.
Considering that gunfire was reportedly exchanged for ten minutes, the shooter was killed, and neither congressman has died yet… Nigger seems to be a safe bet.

HERE
WE
GO

or antifa
antifa nigger?

SOP when something dodgy is afoot

SO basically this is confirmed DODGY AS FUCK clinton/soros/rothschild/shadow govt/floor7 type hit

Members of congress like to have an annual baseball game with their colleagues, kind of like what some companies do. Scalise was training for the game tomorrow when he was shot.

sounds accurate
more jewish meddling

Crazed liberal confirmed.

Yeah they just mentioned police "took down the gunman"
Also the gunman asked someone if the people on the field were "Republicans or Democrats"

wew. lib faggot confirmed, but it was almost 100% a lib faggot in the first place

Was this training session publicly known? And was it publicly known that Scalise would be there at the time?

If not, that indicates a ZOG hit, rather than "le crazy lone wolf"

Keep dreaming, its just a house rep, not a fucking king.

It's gon be antifa.
or the lolbergs, i'd die kekking if it was a lolberg

Rep. DeSantis reported he was ask by a man in parking area if it was Dems or Rep. on field. Approx 5 min. before shooting @SenTomCotton

Couldn't he be a red-pilled user who knows that there is zero difference between a Democrat traitor and Republican traitor?

Or is Holla Forumsnow officially an arm of the jewish Republican party?

dubs checked
at best this will see antifa get classified as terrorists
which seems like a likely scenario

If he was a true politically knowledgeable person he would've known certain elements of the physique of congressmen on the field. Not only a flaming Liberal radical, but also a dullard shithead.

About to be used on you leftists. Good job giving us fuel to start the civil war on our terms.

The modern republican party has the highest concentration of people who brawl for us.

go shilling someplace else, Shariablue. (mods, report this idiot)

Location is probably common knowledge, given that this is a yearly tradition. How the sandnigger got an AR through the perimeter is a good fucking question for the Secret Service.

Ah, thanks for the explanation user.

quick and dirty no archive

nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/congress-shot-alexandria.html

Checked
Traitors first
Then juden
Then mud

The shooter was retaliated against by our armed security guards. That's where our guns are, shooting your aggressors.

You mean based stickman or that spic guy with a Star of David cross that hangs out with Based Baked Alaska?

All I see here is a cheerleading sqaud for jewish Republicans

Libtard confirmed.

Yet here you are cheering on neocon jews

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

And watch what happens. It will be used to take even more control.

50 likely includes return fire from security

50+ shots and all they got were 4 hits? This was a libtard. Get fucked kike.

God King Emperor is pissed. And rightly so

There aren't any based nationalist white people who are completely free from taint or Jew control to cheer for…

Why don't you step up and lead us personally?

Wait, they were shooting at him too?

Holy shit, he was the only good guy in yesterday's senate hearing with Jeff Sessions. He used his time to call out everyone on their bullshit and absolutely rekt the neocons and libcucks that were a part of it.

deep state hit confirmed

Rand says a AR-15.

We don't hail to those controlled op figureheads, we hail to people who fight for us with political power. Deeming those two people as the pinnacles of remaining pro-white influence is inaccurate and nim-witted.

archive: archive.is/7telZ

Doubtful. My money is on a muzz. How a waify Brony Trans faggot got more kills with a pump shotgun than this guy is a fucking mystery.

So are you going to step up and lead us personally? Are you the Hitler we're supposed to wait for?

Step up, man without blemish or taint. Show us how it's done. I dare you.

It's just part of the punishment.

AntiFa declared a terrorist organization when?

Killing the gunman, idiot.

He hasn't let us down yet user , just sayin

you sure he's accurate? he was probably too height limited to accurately deduce the rifle

And nothing will get done about it. Good things don't happen.

Was it really or was it just the shoulder thing that goes up?

simple. there was a whole security detail. The brony trans faggot didn't need to take that into account until police arrived.

I'll leave you super-bad-assed based Republikike cheerleaders (Rah-Rah skirts and Pom Poms included) to carry on cheering for zog

If this turns out to be Antifa and Congress' first response is to propose stricter gun laws rather than finally fucking labeling Antifa a terrorist organisation, then I have lost all faith.

checked
thank god this fag is merely in custody. time to get questionin

because the target was 'conservitive' I think this might reverse Coulter's law. If it's Antifa the press certainly wouldn't want the glorious freedom fighters to be associated with an act of terrorism.

sauce on sandnigger

I'm thinking if it's an AR, it'll be some white faggot to keep the narrative going

Or… hold the press folks. Far fetched but rollin' for
Trumpstag

Checked. They got the nigger alive
PRAISE KEK

So when are you going to lead us personally? Aren't you the Hitler we've been waiting for?

Why did you ever have faith to begin with? We exist in a place of punishment.

Reminder that once the shooter's name is revealed, everyone needs to do their part and start digging through social media and archiving EVERYTHING possible

Archive all social media, friends lists, etc. They'll try to scrub everything ASAP

I guess it was an army guard gone rogue then?

ASSES AND BUTTHOLES
go back to your shitty alabanana shack you former homosexual tranny rat etc etc

filter and move on

archive.fo/JjLPj
“Are those Republicans or Democrats out there practicing?”

We exist in the bed we made.

Rah Rah

filter both asses and buttholes and the other retard

Something's fucky.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOOTER
worth saying again

Wait, it's Police Informational Officer or some shit, disregard my faggotry.

wow, this thread is throbbing with shills.
my bet is antifa latino.

goddammit, I woke up early over here for the sessions hearing, gone through the whole london fire and now this happening?
I NEED SLEEP

latino jewish antifa nigger

Implying they aren't keeping his name hush hush to give them time to scrub fucking everything.

dubs confirm.

No. I'm right and you know it. And I'm pretty sure I screamed at you on reddit last night while I was digging through the alt-kike section of the place.

And I'm still right. You still know it.

Step up and lead us if you're the one. I dare you. Watch what happens.

You're still failing, Kampfy.

And the bed was like that before we were born. So there's no fixing it. The gods made the bed ruined before we were ever brought into it. Everything has always been terrible.

Ashes and Echoes

Nah. That's just how well Libtards know their guns. There was also a security detail shooting back, so that's going to limit the damage as well.

That's not totally unrealistic. Real life isn't a Call of Duty game. And keep in mind that this place was probably full of police, secret service, etc.

What's more fucky is how this dude somehow got a long gun into a baseball game of congressmen.

MS13 in Alexandra and tons of illegals.

Wouldn't the shills be the one's in this thread pretending that a jewish puppet Republican is /ourguy/>

Me and you both. This shit is wearing me out.

checked
gotta be jewish nigger antifa latino

Why the fuck would you tread over on reddit? You're outing yourself rabbi

(checked)
CONFIRMED

AWB 2: Electric Jewgaloo

Live reporting
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Alexandria-Police-on-Scene-of-Shooting-in-Del-Ray-428383133.html

Because h8chins is blocked at work and Jim Masonniggerkike won't let anyone post from VPNs.

And I have to have someone to scream at while I'm at work.

Not going to happen. Instead the security detail will get chewed out for apparently letting some faggot with a rifle get into the park.

Libs can't shoot.

Nice trips in your all digit ID, user. You are forgiven.

Congressman Details Hectic Moment Under Fire: ‘We Were Sitting Ducks; Gun Saved Our Lives’

archive.fo/HN8tx
it's fucking gift-wrapped, best happening ever

you gotta give them credit, they can shoot up more drugs into their veins fine

An observation
Not one of the posters in this thread, actually thinks it is ISIS, yet if ISIS was real and not a jewish/Americn proxy group, a zionist neocon politician would be precisely the kind of target a real terrorist would choose.

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Alexandria-Police-on-Scene-of-Shooting-in-Del-Ray-428383133.html

From your link:

(checked)

The ONE good thing about living in mormon land is every man is armed to the teeth. Even my senator loves guns

Except that was joke. McCarthy was joking and you can hear audible laughter in the audio transcripts. I know for certain Ryan wishes Hillary won, and is simply posturing but at least put quotes in the right context.

Of course.

On the bright side CONCEALED CARRY SAVES POLITICIANS DIRECTLY.

THEY WILL REMEMBER THIS ON EVERY GUN BILL IN THE FUTURE.

That's why we know it's the Jews.

Reminder, don't respond to the asses and eggoes guy, he wants (you)s for attention, since his mother doesn't love him, neither do the voices in his head.

Truth. He's just a homo from 'bama with no life.
I've been dealing with that homo faggot since probably early 2016. he never changes

Whatever, Kampfy. I'm right and you know it. Nobody even has to reply anymore. I just scream because the Voices demand I scream.

And I'm right. And you know it. Nothing has ever been good. Everything will always be shit.

Ashes and Echoes

Expect more Gun Grabbing jewish TV propaganda to be unleashed in the press

Say what you want about establishment cuckservatives. The ONE good thing they never cuck on is gun rights.

Liar Liar. Set yourself on fire. Are you Jewgene or TRS?

Which one?

And I'm still right. you still know it.

A few weeks ago an user said he felt like something had changed, like something major was under way, but he was at a loss to put his finger on it. Then we got the London bridge attack, Trump withdrawing from the Paris accord, the Kathy Griffin debacle, Comey's testimony, Session's testimony, kebab getting roasted in an apartment fire, now some subhuman opens fire during Congressional softball practice.

That user was right. What changed and where are we heading? THE HAPPENING HAS QUICKENED.

lol go get some more AIDS you gay nigger

For me, speaking as an Englishman, the major problem with your gun laws is that you allow negroes the same rights to be armed.

if sandy hoax didn't do it, this certainly won't.

Time for one of you americans to arm yourselves and head towards your nearest Democrat office. Stop letting the left get away with attacks on whites.

VPNs work fine you dumb faggot.

Rep. Brad Wenstrup just said he pulled out a pistol when the AR ran out of ammo.

You hope too much.

Good things don't happen.

we are heading to deeper chaos under Kek's break. The peak will be either the eclipse in august, or Kek's reawakening in September
then it'll be probably a constant high chaos level

While you're there, why not stop at the AIPAC office or a synagogue?

Fuck off dipshit, everyone ITT knows ISIS is pissraeli.

Good feel.
I'm pretty sure I remember that fag having an insanely lulzworthy breakdown before.
shame he isn't funny anymore, just gay

filtered and reported
gtfo fbi

So fucking transparent

That was back in 2000. His sons are heavily involved in the gun community and want to open the MG registry again. The Trumps even invited Silencerco's CEO to the inauguration.
Old quote is old.

Yet every American in this thread is demonstrating support for neocon jews and calling them ourguy

Rep Wenstrup Army reserve, is still in military speak. He kicked in his medic skills on scene when the shots stopped.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

No what I am hugely confused about is how Holla Forums now has adopted itself as a cheerleader for neocon kike-jews.

So where is the Hitler we're supposed to wait for? Are you him?

So are you the Hitler we're waiting for? Are you going to lead us?

Show us how it's done, user. Name yourself and start the fire if you're so ubermensch. Who the fuck else is there to cheer for?

How about doing something other than voting for jews.
Why not organise an anti-marxist party, something, anything other than continue to vote for jews and taking one side of a two jew-party system.

my thought exactly, since when Holla Forums plays the democracy game?
i dont know who´s the worst the shill or the shill responding to a shill

its doesn't look like the modus operandi of isis, this has a home-brew vibe in it. maybe a security guard that watched to much cnn

Where is the Hitler we're waiting for? Who is it supposed to be?

Come on you fuckers. Prove that you're perfect.

kill yourself kike

Will this be the day the faggot democrat and fakenews resistance dies?

Prolly better to target your local Antifa gang, really. Wait until their meetings are over and follow the older jews back to their cars and cut their throats.

Okay. Get right on that why don't you. I don't do things because everything I do fails miserably. I know myself enough not to fuck up everything by trying when better people could be doing it.

Let's see you do it.

hopefully
possibly
maybe

No. That's too good for us. Not while I'm alive. If someone would help me kill myself, then maybe you might win.

Brooks said he ran to the first base side and hit behind a batting cage as gunfire continued. He estimated 50 to 100 shots were fired.

archive.is/SOrf5

Your first line makes no sense nor relates to a single word I wrote.
However
Is sound advice, and I suggest you take heed of it or your country will go down without a whimper.

Antifa are nobodies.

Leftists wouldn't care if every one of them was killed, they're just canon fodder. The Judeo-Marxist Democrats are the ones with the power.

Don't. Lie.

Nobody has ever found me funny. Ever.

And I'm still right. And you still know it.

Watch what happens.

We have to know the identity of the shooter first.

If this was a serious assassination attempt, then it's just as likely to be a communist or zionist terrorist.

come on, my dude

Alexandria is a heavy democrat city, full of antifa and La Raza fucks, not to mention Pakistani shitskins.

It already has gone down. Everything has. There is no victory. Only Eternal Misery.

The gods hate us. They will torture us forever.

And you can bet that they're already scrubbing that.

JEWGENE

antifa nigger spic jew did it

5 minutes ago he was shot in the hip.
Fucking MSM printing whatever bullshit they hear as usual. Samid Hyaid will be named as the shooter momentarily.

(checked)
Yes but if it was serious they wouldn't miss or need 10 minutes or 50-100 shots. This sounds like unhinged mkultra/antifa brainwashing type work.

Case in point

Texas Congressman Roger Williams also shot
twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/874969493533065216

Sauce?

So who among us is the next Hitler? Who will be the Fuhrer? Who will lead us?

Show yourself.

There is no God here today. Just us.

Jesus. This could have completely changed Congress. Considering no one was actually killed and few people shot, I'm guessing the perp is a nigger, sandnigger, or noodle-armed leftist/jew.

AND I'M STILL RIGHT. AND YOU STILL KNOW IT JEWGENE

How is that nigger half-brother of yours, Jewgene? Did you ever get control of the /r/Physical_Removal discord Jewgene?

dont forget the tower in london engulfed in flames, i cant wait for kek´s return in September

it seems like the normalization of violence backfired to the ZOG also

d. all of the above

Whatever Jewgene.

Go tip your fedora somewhere else. They are here. They have always been here. They feed from our suffering.

not to mention being full of beltway spillover. It's basically the heart of the deep state, and with all those leftists and nonwhites to boot. It could literally be any group.

This guy also supported Trump on the travel ban. Makes you think

We shall see. Someone apparently had a few rounds pointed at their cranium.

holy fuck, I'm glad Democrat's shooting skills are on par with their work ethic

Maybe based Baked Alaska or Paul Joseph Watson is ourguy to do it…

It's not as if anything could have happened between 2001-2016 that could have changed his mind. I know my philosophy is exactly as it was in 2000.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Whats sad is that you think no one sees through your bullshit. Worthless transparent kike. Filtered and reported.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

Shit. Imagine if this dude brought some improved explosive instead.

Ah shit
I meant

lib intelligence right there

Nope. Both of those are kike shills. Alaska went civnat and PJW is one of those lolbergtardians who doesn't want to be racist or name the Jew.

They have to be perfect. The new leader MUST be absolutely perfect in every way.

We need the shooter's identity ASAP. (((Someone))) is spooked.

A shitpost is still a oh fuck it my sides!

trips of truth
jews in media delay the identity info

I love seeing the Jews coming undone by their own schemes.

CONFIRMED
KIKES SPOOKED

trips confirm. Unfortunately, (((they))) are probably holding his identity secret long enough to scrub social media before they release.

You would think that would be the case. But it isn't. It's just more theater. Good things don't happen.

They don;t need to be perfect
Just someone jew wise and not a lying kike would be a good start

inb4 mossad agent who missed because he's not used to his guns not looking like dildoes

I'm calling it right now. Not a useful idiot like a shitskin or antifatard but an actual ZOG agent. They are panicking

i'm sure they'll fuck up somehow and leave a trace
kike retards

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Watch what happens.

True that. bullpups are fucking dogshit.

You hope too much.

Yes they do. They have to be perfect. They cannot have any weakness, vices or degeneracy. They cannot have a single flaw in ideology. They have to balance christcucks, larpagans and the idiots who think that race can be a religion if you just dress it up right.

To lead this group, you cannot have any flaws. Otherwise, we'll pick you apart and leave you for the kikes to feast off of.

There will never be a leader. Watch what happens.

Geez, only 6 dead in the London fire and now this? Week of low energy happenings fam.
It's been an underwhelming Ramadan for sure.

it sure did
Trump is going to make them eat it

Hip shot and a foot shot confirmed so far.

donchu talk about my side raifu like that

they are busy lightening all his pictures online and crating accounts for him un daily stomper and trs. maybe replacing isis flags for confederate ones on his apartment

Reported and id filtered.

It's VERY important we find this fuckheads details the moment we can, if he's a lefty they will hide it at all costs.
Likely as he couldn't shoot for shit.
If it's supposedly an "ebil right winger" false flag obvious last ditch gun law push.

m8, there's dozens of charred corpses in that deathtrap.

I'm posting this from a VPN right now, you stupid schizo loser.

Reminder that your mother is a failure and a cunt.

Mohammad sucking down extra semen this season

A faggot lead pol?
you are not from here
GTFO you fucking shill

All you have done is slide the thread with neocons, as if we care about who it is other than the position they play.
We want to know the motives/who did.
Not playing your bullshit games.

The delay would indicate something has them spooked. Connection likely more than the agent.

There is no leader that 'perfect'. A leader has flaws as does any of the members of the group they lead.

Stop replyin to him man. He's going to ramble forever.
He's been going on about his stupid shit since easily 2015.
Only once, has he been triggered so bad that he went full mental breakdown, and that was a long while ago.
sage for offtopic

It's only midgame in the Bombathon. Just wait. It always gets worse.

Of course liberals can't aim.

Whatever Kampfy. I'm right and you know it. Your reports do nothing because you're a mod and you don't care.

You're not going to be able to. Watch what happens. Prove me wrong if you can.

Whatever. It doesn't work for me. But that's because I only use free proxies because I can't afford a VPN. But, I'm still right. And you still know it.

Talking about Mother Dearest isn't going to get you your way, you know. You'd be better off trying to help me kill myself.

Ashes and Echoes

I think Coulter's Law is taking care of the ebil right winger chances.

It's going to take a while to search that entire complex, user. There will be more dead darkies.

Let us hope there are more in the wreckage, brother. Nice dubs.

You really have to be a fucking moron to not realise I was pointing out that supporting and cheerleading for jews will only get you jews

Hi, Jewgene.

If there is no perfect leader, then there is no way to lead Holla Forums

End of story. If anything has flaws it should be destroyed.

And who else is there? Show us the one we should support. I dare you.

This guy randomly manged to attack the group of Republicans that support Trump's travel ban?

Seems improbable, the deep state ramping up for an assassination on Trump?

Brad Wenstrup just said Roger Williams wasn't shot but injured his leg diving into the dugout, now they're saying Scalise and Aides shot.

Personally hoping for 1-2 hundred plus. Supposedly 500-600 in the building.

if so then they'll fuck up and merely get themselves lynched

AND AGAIN

Hi, Jewgene. Did you miss me?

And thus we know that there is no hope. Watch what happens.

Of all the people I have personally met none of them has English as their first language.
Most British or Americans will happily go down in flames supporting zionist jews.

i hate that face of

bullpups are perfect for closed spaces, for main rifles, unnecessarily complicated, but nevertheless thats a sexy piece of a gun

True that. I saw pictures and video of the """people""" in that building. Nothing but mystery meat and kebabs. Not a single Briton to be found.

Hopefully the congressmen take this as an opportunity to pass mandatory gun possession legislation making it legal to open carry in all parts of the USA.

I'm anxious to find out who the suspect or suspects are. Remember, as soon as we get word, dig and dox, deep and fast. Gotta get all the goods before a social media scrub and MSM coverup.

Thing is I bet many oldfags here would not want a choir boy leading Holla Forums as it indicates lack of experience and perspective. Because that's basically what you're asking for.

Show us someone then. Tell us who to follow if you have the list of all non-jews in politics.

Ashes and echos bot shows up whenever something important happens.

What is "my way" in your estimation, Anuses and Eczema? I'm genuinely curious as to what you think I want out of this exchange.

that and hopefully it gets the cuckservatives off their asses and gets them to start going after shitskin and leftist groups with the same fervor that they've traditionally gone after WN groups. This needs to be our reichstag fire.

Of course, we all know that this was a ZOG deep state hit to get rid of any/all GOP politicians who are actually favorable to Trump. It's not like Paul Ryanberg was in any danger, right?

kek

Same timeframe for me. He shits up every thread he's in, but I've actually gotten him to filter me before

They are all in Central or Eastern Europe.
It's why I'm leaving Britain as it is as jewed, pozzed and committed to serving isreal first as every American moron that supports either side of Democrats or Republican jew 2-party system.

ay, filtered. quit responding to her, faggot

This is a major happening, attack on congress and Capital police. They will hide all details for a long time.

stop replying

you mixed up which reply went to which quote, kek
I remember one of his huge breakdowns was spamming some poor sod at some shit like 10 times a second, but i forget the detail

Hi FBI - when are you guys going to stop acting like Niggers and take HRC down?

Well, then we're doomed. Either we have someone we can't find fault with and thus follow them because they're perfect, or we find someone with a fault and they get purged by the most rabid amongst us.

Yeah, that is the function of the board.

I'm still right. You still know it.

You want me to leave, stop posting and never come back. That doesn't happen until someone helps me kill myself.

Now help me kill myself.

Name them. If you know who they are and that we should follow them, then fucking name them. Don't just give a location or region. NAME THEM.

Or you're just lying.

You're failing. I will always get replies at some point or another. There are enough of us who are willing to talk that you can't keep them all away. You're failing, Kampfy. Just like me.

Ashes and Echoes

If you're forgetting details, you're worthless. How would you ever forget something like that?

But, then again; I don't remember what it was about or even doing it either. All I remember is the screaming in my head.

So name who we're supposed to support.

fucking kek. unfiltered him for a sec to see his autism.
Also i didn't forget the details, i'm just not gonna tell you so the voices run wild.
fag

Freaky fact :

Today is Donald Trump's birthday.

I wonder how this will play out.

You're replying to yourself. I don't even do that.

anger, meme magic, and chaos?

That's a pretty hot birb

AND AGAIN

I'm still right. You still know it. You're not doing anything that makes the voices louder than they normally are.

It's just Eternal Misery. Why don't you do us all a favor and help me kill myself.

He'll probably have some jelly and ice-cream to celebrate.

Don't do that.

Are you forgetting the word, or did you not know that the birb is the wirb?

as soon as the shooters name drops get ready to start archiving and digging his social media presence. Use this to attack CNN and fake news spreading their hate mongering and conspiracy theories against republicans and trump

BREAKING: DEMOCRATS TRY TO SHOOT THEIR WAY TO A HOUSE MAJORITY

I RECOGNIZE THIS THREAD SLIDER He posted one of the most cringeworthy poems l have ever read in a Spice thread about two months ago. Something… Something life is torture… Words… Words… existence is misery. I wish I saved it. It was hedgeheg tier bad.

post it again sweetbutts. I want a laugh

Trump has got to make it two scoops today

I never posted poetry. That was some other faggot who was trying to meme on me.

And they still can't shoot.

newfags depart

Its also flag day and the Armies 242 birthday.

If this shooter was part of any sort of leftist or dem org, time to strike back has come. Don't get caught anons

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT TRUMP
this happening is the best gift ever

Kill your self

you think you know him, fagoli?
I know that nigger better than you know how to be a newfag

checked

You guys are no fun. I enjoy the hell out of fucking with Asperger's and Echinacea.

kek, nah m8, I just enjoy messing with you. It amuses me. You're not important enough for me to care if you post here or not. If I get tired of you, I can just filter you.

he will be unleash the full wrath of the DOJ on those rat-fuck (((commies)))

You always get caught. That's the law of the universe. Anytime a right wing person does a shooting, they always get caught because it was a setup.

Whatever Jewgene.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME.

And why haven't you filtered me? Everyone else does.

I like the idea of fucking with him too, but not in a thread like this. Derailing.
/a&b/ board when

Step into my oven first, I cleaned it up especially for (((you)))

unleashing

If a congressman is killed does the seat go to an election or does someone from his party take it or does it go to the runner up from the last election?

Leftists in America are overtly encouraging violence against whites every day.

The only way to defend yourselves is to put some fear into these Judeo-Marxists, make them bleed, make these Jews and their Leftist goyim afraid to ever publicly attack whites.

Scalise and other Republicans were at baseball practice. I want to know where the practice was held, how public was the date and location of the practice and was Scalise targetted specifically or was the shooter just firing into a crowd.

I'm always like this.

It's a special election.

Never. That's too good to happen while I'm alive.

Republicans in general were targeted.

The congressman, who said he took refuge behind a batting cage, described the attacker as a middle-aged white male "a little on the chubby side".

(checked)

Between Sessions at DoJ and Clarke high up in the DHS, AntiFa, BLM, etc are all probably about to be outlawed on American soil.

Any word on the identity of the shooter yet?

Jesus H. Christ

special election
had to look up how it was handled when RFK was killed, though he was a Senator

THIS.

While real life isnt COD the low hit count is indicative of someone who doesnt know their firearms. Hitting a target 200 meters away with an AR platform rifle is trivial for anyone with any sort of skill. Hitting a moving target at 200 meters is only slightly more difficult, requiring familiarity with the flight time of your boolits. Being engaged by police/SS does complicate shit, but I contend that such a trash performance, and the question asked in the parkinglot "is this a republican event?", strongly implies this is a commie faggot.

This has the potential to boil into something righteous and here we have further proof that all who oppose us are garbage.

t. butthurt nigger-loving tranny liberal faggot

OH FUCKING GODS WAS IT MICHAEL MOORE

so a tubby kike?

Post your poem. C'mon.

I double dog dare you

Alexandria VA, This is a yearly event known to locals and news about this event and game tomorrow at the Nats field. No known targets, just that shooter was shooting at anything that was moving. Does that help user?

FTFY.

This is about Trump and his pro-white policies, that is why they were targeted.

Well that narrows it down

It was practice, not an actual game. Still…

We'll never get the ID. They'll scrub everything before he gets to booking. Watch what happens.

I never wrote any poetry.

Please be Michael Moore.

Fuck off with your blackpill.

SJW trannie commie he's with her registered democrat. Although the (((msm))) will paint them as a Drumpf supporter no matter what.

That helps. Trying to figure out if assassination attempt or just some libtard going postal. Sounds like the latter.

filter him m8
he's a mental homosexual that only has funny mental breakdowns in the… right situations

kek

Yeah, fuck that asshole.

I hope some of the controlled op Congressmen today realize that they're just as expendable as the goyim and this will be their fate if Trump's Movement ever loses.

Ha, no.

start a twitter trend saying michael moore was the shooter.

Confirming that Republicans trained on that field while Democrats trained elsewhere in the weeks leading up to the game.

Confirming the guy specifically asked to bystanders if those guys on the field were Republicans or Democrats. The answer was Republicans.

Confirming that the majority of the shots were towards the Republicans on the field and he missed most of his shots including the initial shot, even when the Republicans on the field started running away in the confusion, he shot at them and missed the majority of shots.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

nah they'll just be so outraged at the possibility of death they'll go hate on the leftist media for provocation.

They have been practicing since 6:30am. It is a sports complex where you have baseball fields, tennis courts and soccer. A dog park is also next to it. You could have a sports bag big enough for a rifle and look normal walking around the area.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. The blackpill is all there is.

Whatever Kampfy.

OH SHIT
Maybe he actually did it this time?

Pretty much.

We need to hold our nose and search the kos and democratic underground forums for posts that claiming they were going to shoot up Republicans.

Nah, it's another insta caught one shot wonder like the rest we've heard of, his targets weren't specific, shot for minutes and only wounded some. The two niggers sniping from a car trunk had more to it.

CNN(isISIS) says the shooter was a democrat

I'm looking forward to the purges and having my tax dollars fund something good, for once

Michael Moore was the shooter!

ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!

I'm sorry , I was wrong to despair!

the usual mix of shills and cuckservatives,plus a sprinkling of retarded millennials who sincerely believe that posting frogs and cheerleading the shabbos goy of the week does…something. Just ignore them.

absolutely 2017
101% confirmed a niggerspic jew antifa that converted to islam

Totally unhinged.

Someone with a twatter send this to SS.

That should be all it takes for Homeland Security to start kicking them in the balls. Let's actually put the Patriot Act to good use for once.

Nope. The republcans there issued statements saying that the only reason they weren't all killed is because they had firearms to fight back with.

top kek

DECLARE MARTIAL LAW NOW

He can't keep getting away with it!

Please tell me this will be the final impetus for Antifa to officially be declared a terrorist organization.

Get on goymedia and start shouting that this was caused by that trump assassination play and that every company that supported that shit supported causing an assassination attempt

Checked
IT IS TIME FOR THE LETTERS OF MARQUE AND REPRISAL
MAKE IT HAPPEN GENERAL SESSIONS

Gun hater Giffords getting in on the action already.

That's not likely.

You hope too much.

They really have absolutely no idea what fascism actually is do they?

Yes! I like where your head is at, user.

(checked)

Dubs confirm the time is now.

Classic.

I wonder if he's involved with any of the inquiries into the Clinton stuff or DNC hacking. Might have been a guy they'd like to get out of the way.

Not as hot as the oven.

Time to start cooking on the background of the shooter.

May mercy shine down on this planet.

forgot 2nd half of quote

Not anti gun, but you can bet Giffords will work this into some gun grabbing speech.

"Fascism is everything I don't like!"

Anyone who is not a deranged leftie like them, and if you disagree, you must be a racist mysoinist culture-apropiating gamergate pissbabie and you deserve to be shot

GOD DAMN HANZ DO YOU EVER SHUT UP

archive.fo/Y5Pfu

is there anything better than getting shot while wasting taxpayers money on decadent little games for corrupt politicians?

God I hate this faggot. Filtered. Again.

JUST filter him,.like everyone else has already done

Very likely. These baseball/basketball games are the talk of the town among the senators/reps/office workers, It's like high school homecoming with 60-70 year old ex jocks looking to regain that feeling they had as seniors.
Those people care more about these stupid nigger ball games than their actual jobs. They treat it like they're trying out for some kind of scholarship.

Never.

NEVER EVER.

The hapless former Bernie-bro
was probably unprepared for the sheer power and terror of firing a gun. We all know how horrifying, menacing and very very loud guns are.

I'm also everywhere around here. You can never escape.

If thise is real, someobe better contact the SS and Trump

They'll find out soon enough

yep, it was common knowledge

I shot a gun once, my psychologist says the PTSD and nightmares will follow me until the day I die.

The secret service has agents that announce publicly they wouldn't prevent an assassination attempt on President Trump. They cannot be trusted.

Did the cunt who said that get fired yet?

Nobody can.

Based Bongman correctly identifies one of our biggest problems in Burgerland.

You forgot the best part. That article is written by a turbokike named (((Gersh Kuntzman)))

100 rounds + pistol fire while everyone stands out in the open "like sitting ducks", and only 5 injured? Shooter "alive, in custody"?

Fake news, fake shooter

Fucking libshits.

CHECKED

ASSES & BUTTHOLES

So you won't kys because you feel that you would just be trapped here regardless.
You fail so much, you would even fail at suicide.

Pretty much. But, what else is there?

Reincarnation is the highest form of spiritual torture.

Truth.

Fuck off kike. I haven't made it through half of the thread and you are annoying me.

Don't know. If she somehow did, probably working security for a Soros company now.

stop replying man and filter. he's a mentally ill homosexual that only has mental breakdowns in the right place. that place is not here

Real life isn't CoD. Shootouts rarely have high death counts. Especially when it's some pencil-necked antifa faggot versus an army of SS agents and police.

In fact, ridiculously high death rates is a sign of an ACTUAL false flag. Take sandy hoax for example. Lanza shot ~28 kids and they all died? Not one survived? Look up other school shootings like Columbine; the rate of people wounded is usually far greater than those who actually die. This is true of almost all terrorist activities, whether it's orlando or paris or manchester. Far more people injured than killed, and those that die usually do so after the fact, at the hospital.

Hmm

Filtered.

If anyone is unironically blanket supporting them then they are practicing some serious cognitive dissonance at this point. Both parties are ZOG tools, save a handful, and we best not forget it.
That being said, we should always jump on an opportunity to make the left look even worse and this here is one of those opportunities. This is the best time to flood social media with all the pics we've amassed of people threatening to kill Trump, leftists destroying public property, threatening and beating citizens who aren't in their cult, Dems supporting street violence a la "Resistance", etc. Let people know this was coming a mile away and has been openly instigated by the media and left wing politicians.

archive.fo/qHLlH

Gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as many Republican members as possible'

Don't forget "cumskin" user.

y u do dis?

archive.is/8GCKJ

My favorite part of the Sandy Hoax is when all the children were cremated on the same day, not strange at all goyim!

What was the kiddie body count of Sandy Hook again? Could a crematorium even cremate all those bodies in 24 hours?

Where is it? TRS? Why don't you tell everyone where you're from?

Because it isn't here.

Tried to kill a bunch of Republicans on the God Emperor's birthday.

Held at bay by a man with a concealed carry permit.

God DAMN I love this timeline.

Hopefully the injured will be fine, then this jackhole's failure will be complete.

You're fucking retarded my guy.

#notallliberals

There is no reincarnation.
There is only rebirth.
I've told you this before.
Love you.

He's an uber kike user. You shouldn't be surprised. Kvetching about his sore assneck is his specialty.

Expert retard on ABC news saying the shooter didn't try to kill anyone and was just trying to commit suicide by cop.

you're forgetting that the bodies were allegedly left to rot in a pile in one of the classrooms all day, and that the police on the scene made the determination that they were all dead, rather than having the EMTs take them to the hospital to be officially declared dead, as would be standard operating procedure in an event like this.

Not suspicious at all.

yes that cunt did state she wouldnt protect trump. And yes she was fired.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME.

DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME.

Nobody has ever loved me. Ever. That's not how it works. You didn't tell me shit before.

Stop lying.

And that's why all life should die.

He hasn't ?

ABC bullshit, death by cop is going after a cop not shooting up a field.

When the purge commences, "he" will be one of the first at the block.

(checked)
ABC confirmed for fake news

I've loved you for a solid year, user.
You could try elbowing out, though.

You're lying. Nobody has ever loved me. Ever. Stop lying.

You're not getting anywhere with that.

Why don't you choose one, you faggot?
You're keeping yourself in fence-sitting limbo saying no one ever loved you and at the same time not accepting the dehumanizing yourself and facing to bloodshed that comes with believing no one ever loved you and everyone is a liar.

Those fucking kikes!

I told you I'd remember and love you.
I kept my word.
I'm sorry no one else does.

Trump should pull some shit where he secretly switches all the SS agents' ammo with blanks and then stages a fake would-be assassin to see if his agents actually try to protect him or not. And the ones who don't get kicked out.

Can you emo faggots stop derailing the thread please ?

Why do you keep stalling? Post some of your poetry dollface.

I want ABC headquarters to be invaded by a group of mudslimes who charge into the newsroom and behead all of the reporters and writers live on air.

The fix is in. We will have nothing to dig because (((they))) are on SHUT IT DOWN! mode.

You're still here user , not a ash heap so yeah he hasn't let us down yet

He dindu nuffin.. jus teachin about gunz safety.

That would change literally nothing. Remember when a gay nigger who admitted to hating white people shot a reporter and her camera man when they were live on camera? Remember how this story was memory-holed after less than a day because it clashed with the narrative too much?

It was fucking LIVE ON CAMERA and that still changed nothing.

A delay is perfectly normal. Just wait.

I think I know what their last words would be:

Very fake news

didn't (((DWS))) threaten them recently?

Isn't there a way to view deleted tweets? I'm hoping we can still find info on the shooter even after they delete everything

If the shooter was captured alive, he'll be suicided pretty soon.

Attack on congress, you know they will lock this down until intel is gathered. They may revel more info later this afternoon.

There's no dehumanizing and face to bloodshed for me. I'm not capable of it. I'd just fail. It'd be wasted effort. There's no choice. It would just result in me failing, ammo for the left and jail time.

I know myself enough to never lash out against anyone else. That would never work.

STOP FUCKING LYING

Nobody has ever loved me. Nobody remembers. Nobody cares. YOU ARE NOT SORRY.

Not yet you're not. Not until the whole world burns and nothing is left but Nuclear Fire. Only then will you be sorry.

No.

I have never written any poetry. Ever.

Deal with it.

Fate strikes again.

Not being an ash heap is kind of a let down, man.

And that's because nothing can be changed. Nothing good ever happens.

She did.

Gives them time to scrub his social media and construct a narrative for everyone to believe. Also gotta straight the sad back story about mental illness and the failure of our broken system to fix him with tax dollars.

Do the world a solid and immolate yourself then pussy

And just saying; if there was no life, there would be no problems.

I just want to watch some newskikes get their heads chopped off. Change is coming regardless. That is inevitable.

Gotta give them time to hire some jew psychiatrist to say "oy vey he was a patient of mine! I tried to help him but the government funding just wasn't there! need more money for programs, goy!"

You've never been a coward before have you?

It doesn't work like that. I live near Gadsden, Alabama. Come get you some if you want me gone.

Exactly. The world is fucked and nothing can ever be good.

You know how to solve your problems then, kill yourself.

Please stop responding to the whiney attention seeking faggot.

Of all the places to moan "oh wow is me" what fucking moron chooses an anonymous imageboard, which is specifically discussing a shooting?

Don't worry. They'll be the first to hang on DTOR. But I would refrain from making any statements that could be construed as yourself threatened these people. The feds watching ITT will take it the wrong way and blackbag you.

this should be a Federal investigation. Trump admin should take the lead and have Sessions or whoever pull rank on the capitol police

red text

Fucking autocorrect changed woe to wow, technology for normalfags.

I didn't vote for him to prevent me from turning into an ash heap. I voted for him for things he hasn't done. The only good he's done is take parts of our ideology mainstream and that was done by running, not being elected. If Hilary had won I still doubt we'd be an ash heap. In fact if Hillary had one we'd probably be close to a civil war. What I really hat is how this board has become so romanticized with him. We can't even criticize the fucker without getting banned or people getting triggered. We all agreed he wasn't Hitler when we elected him but some of you fags seem to have forgotten that.

You've never been a coward before.

I've been here for a while, newfaggot.

They won't. Watch what happens. Good things never happen.

Kek, I ain't threatening anyone. I just want to watch mudslimes do what they do best.

just got a update. Shooter was white male, aiming specifically for republications. Shooter is not dead. no congressmen or senators are dead

I think I see your problem, faggot. Filtered.

Then why don't you show us the Hitler we're supposed to romanticize and idolize and follow? Name him.

How could this be any better?

COMMUNIST TERRORIST ATTACK

Trump needs to go nuclear and have his DOJ completely destroy all these people. Look at all the shit that's been happening lately

They need to start dropping the fucking hammer on all these people NOW

That is correct. We did agree he wasn't Hitler. Because he is
The God Emperor

Your very own nature is Buddha-nature, if you would stop fighting long enough to see. There is nothing else. There is nothing to echo or reduce to ash. There is only an eternal oneness. Until you create love, it will not exist for you.
Stop yelling about dumb shit and remember! Remember what you have carelessly forgotten! We may not have much time left and everyone, including you, has a very important role to play.
You WILL die.
Your deeds WILL live on.
Make them count, faggot.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. I can't focus on anything else. The Voices won't let me.

They won't. Ever.

blanks do not look like normal munitions. would be extremely difficult to swap their ammo and ensure they dont notice.

Underrated
God King EMPEROR

Lee Stranahan is live on the scene on periscope:

pscp.tv/stranahan/1dRKZAObErXxB?t=1971

A witness around 30 min in says it was a white male 40 to 50yo. Says A female capitol police officer was shot then a male officer and Steve Scalice and a congressional aide.

I voted him in so I could water my coffee grounds with liberal tears and avoid Hillary being able to start a war with Russia. I'm pretty content, myself.

Now ABC have a womyn expert wondering if they applied a tourniquet to a hip wound.

reported
Idk who the fuck you are or why people keep replying to you but your whiny "nobody ever loved me" shit is pissing me off. You're derailing the thread with this stupid shit. Go make a thread on Holla Forums if you want attention pussy.

Can't wait to do acid again.

There never was a shooter. In these fake events the shooter always dies because its more convenient for the narrative.

You whingy fucking bastard. I was wrong, you're not fence-sitting while you sit here whinging. You're incapable of dehumanizing yourself and facing to bloodshed. You've made your choice and you're incapable of choosing life, or at least tolerating the cost of choosing death without opening yourself up shamelessly to everyone. It's not that you have these thoughts that make you faggot, it's that you can't keep them to yourself - and when pressed on it, you're choosing death over life.

You know what 'dehumanizing yourself and facing to bloodshed' is? It's called integrity in Pagan terms. But you don't even mention religion as if that's a hang-up for you. You're just pathetic. Get the fuck off the board.

Reports say he was apprehended, not killed.

HAHA FELLOW CENTIPEDES, HEHEHE FUCKING UPVOTED
You stupid fucking meme lords need to be gassed.

That's what l want to see. keep at it buttercup. You make for good entertainment before the real work starts.

Wew super heiled
Goddamit wyatt

I hope she applies a tourniquet to her neck

why. are. you. still. here.

(hey janitors can you please remove this failtroll)

police do not necessarily make that distinciton. They will go up and put the corpse in handcuffs and let the doctors declare them dead when they get to the hospital

every time we post free helicopter rides we need that vibro sound effect from the reverse flash. that shit is so cash!

fucking wikked smaht womyn right there anons

The Zionist Cuckservatives raised $650,000 for shitskin chillens in the DC area

Hanz is a failure full of keks, though.

it's common practice for EMTs to not declare anyone deceased on the scene - especially when other people are around. Altough i'm not sure they were present here.

Any you facefaggots got the gibs yet?
We need to get his data before it's gone…

Correct. It can look like a pile of gibbed meat; SOP is still to take it to a hospital to be officially declared dead

…unless you're sandy hoax kids

MICHAEL MOORE

Get pissed then. I'm a regular of this board and only newfags don't know who I am. Deal with it.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME.

DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME.

You cannot create love. Ever. It doesn't work. There is only Eternal Misery. Buddha-nature is a lie. We are eternally condemned.

I cannot stop yelling. I cannot play a role. I am only this. Nothing else. Deal with it.

Degenerate.

How is that poetry? You're not making any sense. And don't lie. Nobody has ever wanted to see me. Fucking liar.

Burn. Them. All.

Because Jim is a mason and nobody cares.

Back to megooka nigger.

What's wrong with a tourniquet to a hip wound? Any tourniquet training I've ever taken never mentioned anything about applying tourniquets to hip wounds.

I'M DISGUSTED BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA'S VITRIOL THAT PROMPTED THIS TERRORIST ACT
SHAME ON THEM!

He's been in office 5 months user. Calm your tits. Washington is corrupt as fuck and pretty much everyone is out to get POTUS, including most of his own party.

You're right, we'd probably be in FEMA camps getting turned into gay feminist activists.

FUCKING TRSODDOMITES

All he has to do is fail at failing suicide. Problem solved.

We don't have a hitler. I'm merely saying it's NOT trump. What's so hard to understand about that? I'm not saying we shouldn't have voted for him either. I'm saying we should be able to criticize him when he does something wrong instead of licking his asshole.

I'm serious. Not even the military mentioned anything about it.

Once again, the media's NAZIPHOBIA has led to moderate conservatives being persecuted!

#ENDNAZIPHOBIA

Too good to happen to me.

Then we're doomed.

If there's not a leader, we're fucked. Nobody can ever lead us. We are doomed.

Ashes and Echoes

Anglin is a shill and a plant.

So has the gun control shit started?

We do, but the threads are inevitably flooded with HAHAHAHA DRUMPFKINS BTFO MUH 4DCHESS and HE CAN DO NO WRONG GOD EMPEROR REEEEEE GET OUT LEFTYPOL at the same time.

Soon.

I told you, as a Bodhisattva I don't have any choice: I have to love everyone. Even miserable yelling dudes like you. I'm not going to stop. Get used to it.

You're oddly defensive about this.

POST MOAR POETRY

see

That's not Anglin, it's a skinhead, autist

Claiming to be a bodhisattva is proof that you aren't one. Stop. Lying.

You can't use a tourniquet on your trunk, dumb-dumb.You can apply pressure, but not a tourniquet.

Who the fuck is "we" faggots?

What do you mean by poetry? I've never posted poetry.

President of the Country gonna push that shit in real nice, Hanz.

ZzzZzzZzzzz

I've been here for years, haven't frequented /po// for around 2 months and I have no idea who your are, but you sound like a whiny cunt.

Don't lie.

THIS WILL BE THE TIPPING POINT THAT MAKES ANTIFA A TERRORIST ORG
check em

FBI press conference right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0

WUZ

No, that's a Buddha. Bodhisattvas are humans.

Because I have hope that the redditors will eventually leave this board and we can back to being a thinktank.

Is he confirmed a member of antifa? if not you are reaching

And any claim to enlightenment is a lie because the teachings have fallen away so much that nobody can reach it. Theravada > Mahayana. Tibetans are kike infiltrated.

Stop. Lying.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0

Thanks bro

SAM HYDE

Honestly if there wasn't so much fucking spam from our resident pityloop.gif user, people might have noticed this.

Nope. It won't work. Ever. The thinktank is gone. Yids. Ogre.

Niqqa u dum

Probably. Although they're currently delaying revealing his name to buy themselves enough time to scrub social media and make it impossible to link him to the group

Going through a possible suspect list. Looking for Antifa gun club folks.

Using this 1st: patdollard.com/full-list-of-names-ages-and-cities-of-residence-of-antifa-trash-arrested-for-rioting-at-inauguration/

Whatever. I'm like this because there is nothing else for me. I can't do anything else. Every Effort Always Fails.

Would have been better to go after Soros and his son, or other true high ranking people in politics. Not the fucks in Congress who just take the money.

filter id

If your right then the shooter was a patsy

no, I am just good at observation.

DIGNITARY PROTECTION SQUADS

I can't find the photo now, but what I saw made it look like upper right side of right leg.

The only threads I've seen are ones where the OP attempts to question one of trumps decisions, then it's followed by everyone calling the OP shill. That goes on until the mods show up and bump lock/delete/ban the OP.

Shooter will be confirmed Antifa probably in one of the videos circulating of them.

That's not true at all. Do you really think Zen monks don't reach enlightenment anymore? That's ridiculous lol. "Falling away" is enlightenment. But Bodhisattvas are not all enlightened, so im not sure why you'd think that. Maybe the reason your worldview is so warped is because you hold so many clearly erroneous beliefs? Just a though.

And that's why nothing good has ever happened and why all life should die.

Then we saw different threads.

You're annoying, who the fuck are you?
You're worse than a fucking namefag.

Mara made Mahayana. Fuck off with your big wheel, faggorino.

You missed the lemonparty?

SAD

this the cop DWS tried to intimidate?

You're lying.

Zen has also been infiltrated. Too much has been lost. Only the coming of the Matreiya Buddha would even begin to bring it back. And that's too good to happen to us. You're not getting it.

Too much has been lost. It's always been lost. I'm not sure I even believe it to be possible to begin with. The gods hate us too much.

Well that wouldn't be the hip then

So far jewtube has interrupted my stream of this three times with commercials. Four times now.

I know this happened at least once before.

PLEASE KEK MAKE IT HAPPEN

Anyone else watcing the live feed with the FBI guy?

These journos are so salty that this investigator doesn't want to comment on a literally still developing situation

It will be an antifa tranny

Sucks to be you.

Ashes and Echoes

This.

I think so… But I can't be certain.>>10081005

Use an Ublocker or whatever, nigger, have you just come out of a coma?

Give me the quick rundown?
Haven't frequented here for the last 2 months or so.

LEFT-WING TWATTER CELEBRATES
archive.fo/MSgDF

They are desperate for anything that will point to an evil white Drumpf nazi nra member shooter.

archive.is/PgPli

So it must have been a leftist then.

How can Zen be lost? All you do is sit lol. Just like the old days.
REMEMBER THIS: Only when you stop lying to yourself about so much dumb shit will you find a world without liars. Good luck! You are going to need it. Bye for now!

It's not surprising you get trips with (72) posts so instead of checking you I will sum you up in 1 word.

(((ASHES)))

DON'T
FUCK
WITH
THIS
SENATOR

HE HAS BEEN NAMED

archive.is/dZsVH

washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/shooter-named-as-james-t-hodgkinson/?utm_term=.9515d5fe1a6b

report and filter him

He's either some retard emo, or a really bad shill that doesn't deserve to get paid.

WE LOSE 93 MILLION PEOPLE PER DAY TO GUN VIOLENCE

TERRY MCAULLIF

Stop lying you fucking shill. Zen is infiltrated. It's been corrupted like everything else in this world. I can't be anything else. I can't do anything else. I can't hear anything else. I can't see anything else. It's all Misery.

Whatever Kampfy. Stop IP hopping.

why are the names getting increasingly bizarre with every happening?

Fuck off already

HE HAS BEEN NAMED

archive.is/dZsVH

We had daily 300+ reply shill threads. Mostly about the Syrian airbase bombing. They began to grow ever more desperate. One of their last and most pathetic was about lemons.

James T. Hodgkinson
James T. Hodgkinson
James T. Hodgkinson
James T. Hodgkinson

GET ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIG HIS INFO

Got his kikebook
www facebook.com/jthodgkinson

DIG AND ARCHIVE
James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill.,

james t hodgkinson
Named as Shooter
Find his faceberg and twatter nerds.

Whatever. Reporting does nothing and filtering does nothing. I'm right and you know it. I'll scream until someone helps me kill myself.

Now help me kill myself.

NO. NEVER. NEVER EVER

I WILL SCREAM UNTIL SOMEONE HELPS ME KILL MYSELF

And get to digging. If you can reply to me, you can pull this faggot's faceborscht.

lol
(((ASHTRAY)))

4 in the seats, 6 million in the ashtray

I had so much fun in that thread. Holy shit it was a blast. I have so many pictures of lemons saved because of it, kek.

where did you get his name
also, this actually might of been a assassination attempt by deepstate CIA to push their soft coup. I am still hoping for antifa

Reality Winner, Falisa Peoples… I feel like (((they're))) doing something inside my brain, slipping in little bits of a brain virus.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Is this fucking real?

archive.is/8L9Se
HERE YOU GO LADS

archive.is/8L9Se

archived. And holy fuck he's a total burnout that posts IMPEACH-DRUMPF-TWO-SCOOPS-tier replies

FACEBOOK FOUND

facebook com/jthodgkinson

He is a Berniebot

Antifa confirmed

Here's Chuck Schumer hand rubbing and narrative steering. He probably had a hand in this, fucking top scum.

HOW SURPRISING

JAMES T. HODGKINSON

Does this mean that Bernie can still win?

A Berncuck, hilarious.

Gore does nothing. Find another knife. That one isn't sharp enough.

Whatever.

Murderous Bernouts

It almost seems too perfect. Literally EVERY SINGLE POST is about trump and/or bernie.

Apparently he is a home inspector
archive.is/kGDRQ

USERNAME:

jthodgkinson

PHONE:

618-235-9894

ADDITIONAL NAMES:

James Tom Hodgkinson, Tom T Hodgkinson, Tom James Hodgkinson

PLACES:

5941 Rolling Hills Lane, Belleville, Illinois Swansea, Illinois Bellevue, Illinois Bellev, Illinois 5941 Rolling Hills Lane, Belleville, Illinois 3 more »

ASSOCIATED WITH:

Tasha N Hodgkinson , Suzanne Marie Hodgkinson , Eric Mckain

This says he was 66 years old. Do we know if thats the right age?

Enjoy your ban you cancerous cunt

notice anything??

Sorry James, still no refunds.

>www facebook.com/jthodgkinson
archive.fo/8L9Se

Whatever. I'm still here.

How can sitting alone be infiltrated? That's fucking retarded. You don't need a monastery to sit! You don't need instructions. You just using sit for 20+ years, the end. If kikes infiltrate you sitting, you fucked something up. I feel like I'm talking to an infant. Maybe I am.
Bye!

BAN ASSAULT BERNOUTS

Seth Rich

>facebook.com/jthodgkinson

How about this?

Checked and underrated.

They're trying to mix a legitimate Seth Rich's death investigation with crazy berniefags to discredit it as another (((conspiracy theory)))?

Because if you ordain a Jew, it's infiltrated. The wrong Roshis were empowered.

And you're not leaving. You're a liar who preaches false Dhamma.

Covfefe

Like pottery.

ban assault pinkos

you're worst than a twitch stream whore

BERNOUT SURGE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy screams SEIU goon. How desperate are (((they))) to stop all investigations?

SAVE THIS INFORMATION, NBC JUST CONFIRMED IT
that phone number might be correct, I think that Tasha or Suzanne might be his wife, call the number and ask them if getting caught was part of his plan

Forget about bernie

Where's the BLM or antifa stuff? Take the chance

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Watch this be turned into something against whites.

Damn, berniebros. First you slash up some cucks on a train, now you're shooting at house reps? All the while Boynie finances his second summer home.
I wonder if Bernie will come out and disavow this or just blame it on "violent rhetoric from the right".

Suspect on Spokeo
spokeo.com/James-Hodgkinson/Illinois/Belleville/p3126512011

CURSE YOU CURRENT YEAR MAN!!!!

LEL

#SmellTest

Look at that nose holy fuck

His kikebook profile is too damn obvious.

Kek, this isn't going to turn out good for libs. Bet CNN has already found a different story to focus on.

archive.fo/2VDcX

If you guys can find any proof that he watched or read about that staged Trump assassination play. it could be used to prove that the media's antiTrump fearmongering is causing a national security threat.

YES! On it.

ADDRESS CONFIRMED

Make sure to record it and post here if you do.

What a typical disgusting normalfag leftist.

I can guess.

BATTLE-RIFLE BRANDISHING== ==BEARDED BERNOUT BLASTS== ==BULLETS BY BASEBALL-BATTING== ==BUREAUCRATS

They will go create one if they have to. This guy went totally off script and smashed their narrative of peace (riots).

Jesus Christ.

https:// www.facebook.com/james.hodgkinson.568

Interesting that would be your comment and not "the left is dangerous"

wayback is unreliable - is there any other archive site currently up?

it was in this stream
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIE1RtdtG0

his email is h[email protected]/* */.net

any anons have the scripts to fire this though some databases?

66 year old man with the political views of a middle school girl. Human garbage

Have we confirmed that he's from Illinois? There are multiple boomers in the country named James Hodgkinson. Maybe the Faceberg is a cohencidence

I want to help, but searching for his name on Twitter led me to some European James T. Hodgkinson page that auto-changed Twitter's language settings and now I can't switch back to English. How do I undo this?

checked quads
HE IS A HILLARY SUPPORTER
Spread this dudes

Kikes destroyed it in 1960s.

his email is h * * * @a * * .net (no spaces)

any anons have the scripts to fire this though some databases?

no, you're just some dumb ass infront of a computer screen with delusions of grandeur, stroking your ego in random threads because everyone runs away from your retarded thoughts so all you can do now is post your ramblings in anonymous image boards

could you space out the asterisks so that I can see how many characters are in the email

President Trump statement in 30 minutes.

beat me to it, thanks

Trump to speak in half hour?

Is this it? will be finally denounce the radical commies

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. How do I have delusions of grandeur if I hate myself?

This is a sign of the times. I swear if they make an attempt on the Emperor, liberals days will be numbered.

Aol?

nvm, the middle name Thomas is unique

RAAAAAAACCCCEEEE WWWWWAAAAAARRRR!!

Dehumanize yourselves!

While I don't approve of your gore (animal-lover) I will admit the benny hill music makes me giggle.

Plus the asses & buttholes faggot doesn't realize he's filtered

I didn't even read what you wrote, your stupid thoughts aren't even worth skimming

Do sites always give 3 asterisks no matter how long the name is? I suspect they might.

h * * * @att .net

No they won't. Nobody will do anything and the world will simply continue to burn and get worse.

Things only get worse.

What the fuck is that first nigger tweeting about?

DOX
DOX
DOX

DIG AND ARCHIVE!

archive.is

Whatever. I'm still right. You still know it. Try to do something about it and watch what happens.

Nigger trying to make it like like what "white people usually do" when a nigger shoots a nigger.

Need fresh bread soon

send it to /baphomet/

ABC now talking about how the shooter had posted anti-Trump stuff on social media.

2nd and 3rd photos need to be memes somehow. Something about this is how a liberal extremist is made.

(checked)

You ain't kidding user. Holy shit.

Good work, user. We need twitterfags to hijack the hashtag now

Looks like he WAS a home inspector. His license expired last year. Probably been out of a job.

GET ON A LIVE CHAT WITH ATT.NET AND USE HIS ADDRESS WE HAVE TO GET THE ISP TO GIVE UP INFORMATION SUCH AS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS
they are retarded, they will do this as long as you have his name, phone, and address

He desperately wants the shooter to be a Christian Conservative. He's still going on asking questions about what church he went to and the messages of hate they preach.

It's literally the opposite of the beta uprising. It's this guy is the platonic form of liberal normalfaggotry

filter/ignore that idiot

Is this just a coincidence that it is trumps birthday today?

I'm not sure how to x-post, I'd appreciate it if you could get it to them

You can try. Good idea.

Of course. I told you it would be turned against whites.

He's trying to conflate this with both radical islam and black violent crime. He will probably get hired by CNN

see

5941 Rolling Hills Lane Belleville, IL 62223

You're failing. You cannot take this away from me. It doesn't work. We're here forever.

There is no such thing as coincidence, user.

That must be how things are like if you're just a sad piece of shit with nothing going for yourself, you can't even convince people in board with literally hitler at the bottom right lol

Number of post goes where the 0000s are

dubs confirm

Double dubs declares it so.

I never tried to convince anyone. I'm just screaming until it's time to kill myself.

Holy fuck, what if this is just the first part of a multi person plan?

What if they plan to attack trump as he makes his speech

The FBI agent in charge of the case was ducking and weaving at the press conference. He said "I don't know" so many times a reporter called him on it with a comment like, "If there's so much you don't know how can you assure us we're safe? "

First he was sure it wasn't an assassination attempt, then he walked it back. They don't realize how fucking moronic they look and why ppl have no confidence in them. The assholes shouldn't have even gone up to the microphone.

No, this is weird. His facebook is just shit tons of posts of silly articles. No likes, no shares.
He has no photots of himself or any other type of posts, which everyone with a facebooks does, it sperg out in the comment bar.
And lastly, over half of his friends dont have add options to friend them.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
It looks we now have proof that the media's bullshit is radicalizing leftists. TIME TO TAKE THE HAMMER TO THE MEDIA

Meme it.

That looks cozy. And his dumbass threw all that away. Aw well, he clearly didn't deserve to have that place.

wew the ego on this lad, so fucking blind to it it's amazing

He's like 4' tall. Angry little leftist.

Told you. There's a fake-up being done.

It is fairly strange that literally every single one of his pictures/posts/etc is political. Nothing about his personal life. Nothing about himself.

Sometimes I wish there was. There being no such thing as a coincidence means the world really is that small. Oh well TRUMP IN 30 MINUTES

Typical nigger shit, making everything about themselves. They're like fat teenage girls.

Why use a Bernie-Drone that just makes the left look like the terrorists they are?

Radicalised by liberal media. Member of a facebook group called ==TERMINATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY==

Steve King is a republican too. Guess you want him dead?

Are you 12? Holy shit.

That was an off by four you retard

Thinking the same thing. Maybe he was far in debt.

(618) 277-8028 is a disconnected number

He looks like a raging alcoholic with crazy-eyes and more than a little mystery-meat blood in him. But he's too "white" to score any oppression points or hero points. Watching the lugenpresse try to spin this is going to be hilarious

Paid like/botting accounts often are like that.
Or just total autismo antifag

It does seem unusual.
It's over-the-top with every leftist meme group, cause, or whatever.
Did this guy make his faceberg account just for political shitposting?

To get censorship laws enacted so that we get blackbagged for spreading hate speech and radicalization.

It won't ever target the media.

no they don't. just checked facebooks login to confirm. * corresponds to a character

yelp.com/biz/jth-inspections-belleville

HIS (old) BUSINESS

You might be able to see more if you're his friend on facebook though. I think he is a generic boomer on facebook who didn't seem to do much on it but use it as news or to post occasional picture, that is able to be seen by the public.

he had to have made a post or two during the election. everyone did.

Makes sense. If he doesn't have a license, no one in their right minds would hire you.

Though it is not possible due to the medium, I would like to buy you lunch some time and get to know you. You must have an interesting story.

(((oathKeepers)))

is it personal or just a way of having a business presence? sounds normal for old people

unlikely to be mystery meat, just old and fat

Why did I have to grow up only with shotguns?!?
You try hitting a man sized Target at those yards

Checked trips for angry manlet

100%

They said shooter used a rifle. Pistols make up about 99% of firearm homicides. Rifles are a vanishingly small minority and if you remove shotguns from the equation it's more like 99.99% of firearm homicides don't involve rifles. We're talking a dozen homicides a year, if that. Even most spree shooters use pistols.

Now combine that with this congressman being a trump supporter and the depths the deep state are going to.

This was a targeted hit. I'm really glad they fucked it up and didn't kill the congressman.

Since they failed, what's going to happen now? They've got a pissed off trump-supporting congressman, and I'm sure other members of congress are feeling the heat now.

I think the deep state wants to send a message to them all to back off. If congress instead feels that they need to go after the deep state - that's it, deep state is fucked. This might have completely backfired on them.

It's already hitting 4/pol/ en masse

Mainstream media probably within the next couple hours as they get their narratives together.

If he's a deep state assassin for hire, then everything public about this guy is already deepcleaned.

You're only going to see what they want you to see.

How long until the media blames this shooting on Trump "dividing the country?"

simple.

last night I heard a lot of "can we finally quit talking about comey?!" on tv.

yes. yes they can.

possibly the case, considering his facebook just seems too perfect. Like, there's nothing besides partisan political clickbait on it. Nothing personal on his facebook at all. Very odd.

Possibly MKULTRA'd

I'm hoping this botched attempt causes some of these politicians who are moderately leaning toward being /ourguys/ to go 200% RWDS. Like how an animal is most dangerous when it's backed into a corner.

das it mane

whodathunk that a bernout was shallow nothingness manipulated by the faintest rhetorical breeze

they're just politicians. My own senator is one of the very best, but he's still a whore for the jews. When things get dangerous, the rats look for escape routes.

That's like an Alpine nose, not Jewish. He has the alpine round head, too. He's most likely some kind of central European mountain-nigger.

it's already started actually

Well, the botched attempt is, itself, a sign of weakness.

Would YOU want to back the guys that have fucked up so much that they let Trump get elected, may be on the ropes with their DoJ covers getting blown, and can't even assassinate trump's congressional supporters properly?

This attempted assassination screams desperation.

And I think it was done on Trump's birthday as a 'gift' to him. With some of his congressional support taken out.
Except they weren't taken out. It might actually help Trump in the end.

Thought there was something mighty off about that boy.

Nah a lot of people seem to only use their facebook for political posts. I maintain a normie facebook account and there are many who have been in full sperg mode since the campaign, making multiple Trump posts a day for over a year now.

bahahahahahahaha

goddamn you may be right

I know, it was a joke. I'm 99% sure he's polish, although I guess only half polish with that anglo last name.

underrated post. also on trumps bday.

Well, his name is English, so it could also be Brunn phenotype that still remains in the British isles, especially among Irish.

Just wanted to come over and say this guy came from my town.

You guys should see the comments in the local news papers site

bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html

the other congressman mentioned who dove into the dugout was also a trump supporter and backed him on the travel ban as well. And IIRC Cotton was there too, and he was the only /ourguy/ at the tribunal yesterday with Jeff Sessions, and he laid the smackdown on the rest of the faggots there.

Meanwhile, Paul Ryan skipped baseball practice to go work out at the gym instead. Pure coincidence.

Ahhh, you don't say.

What bullshit do I have to unblock to see the comments?

Nobody questions why our elected officials are all out playing baseball instead of working in the middle of a weekday?

Here's to you, shill

Screenshots nigger.

I allowed a few more scripts and that just meant more scripts on scripts running

holy fuck, what cancer

No? Ever heard of company baseball games? Congress has that too.

Their jobs aren't exactly 9/5-let-me-clock-in-my-40-hours deals either.

every news site is like that these days, I've given up on trying

You have to click on allow this page if you want to view the comments

i think that site might not be respecting your freedoms

Holy shit

BND is known to use a pay wall, ublock orgin can get around it with a simple highlighted.

Screenshot to help out

Jesus fuck what is the image size limit here..

imgur.com/a/kxmPg

SUBSCRIBE NOW for JUST $1.99 GOY

I have the same extension he's using and all I had to was click temporarily allow page. It's not hard to figure out.

where is the internet archive link, this has already been shoahed

This, honestly. I don't exactly know why, but some people think you either have to accept Trump 100% or reject him 100%, like there's no inbetween where you can agree with some of his policies but disagree with other. For example I agree with Trump about the wall, about term limits, about pulling out of TPP and NAFTA, about the media, etc, but I disagree with his constant pandering to jews and pro-Israeli agenda. I don't think it's a 5D chess game, I recognize it's unadultered zionist cocksuckery. But recognizing that doesn't mean I am a fucking retard who wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater and reject everything Trump has to offer altogether, even policies that would be beneficial for us. Especially considering the alternative.

cool

If you think he panders to jews you need to learn about Syria. The reason he appears to pander to them to you is because he's doing this to publicly placate them 'as a good goy' so they can't criticise his actions for doing exactly the opposite of greater ISISrael plan in Syria, working with Russians and making a useless base that just got encircled and bypassed, to throw the cianiggers off course.
Look at Manbij in Syria where US+RU + kurds held off ISIS + Turkish armoured column 80km inside Syria.
30million of cruise missiles miss, 50 fired, 6 planes damaged and base is operational next day..
That doesn't fit with the trump is a shabbos goy shilling now, does it?
Ask any of us /sg/ fags in the thread.

yeah, that's shitlib psychology. notice how they let obama do anything and never complained about it? yeah.

Interesting

Okay guys, got a lead - his website jthinspections.com has archives. (pics related). He usus 2 emails [email protected]/* */ and an older one [email protected]/* */

I'm too much of a pleb to know how to recover PW's but both were involved in breaches and the tom address has an email leak.

Before you autist niggers start trickling info DUMP IT ALL FIRST BEFORE POSTING IT HERE

Archive URL's:

>Old contact page - web-beta.archive.org/web/20040404035030/http://jthinspections.com:80/contact_us.htm

>Recent homepage - web-beta.archive.org/web/20161017105545/http://jthinspections.com/index.htm

(checked)

WE NEED A NEW BREAD!

the simpler explanation is that you're making shit up to justify him doing anything he does

Occam's Chess, don't multiply dimensions unnecessarily

You may as well "temporarily" allow nigger dick up your ass.

There's one still rolling over here but it's about to fill up too.

Go look it up yourself and disprove all the facts I have stated, you ignorant faggot.
If he was a shabbos goy, Assad would be dead, ISISrael would be chimping out in Damascus.
Do you think he'd waste all this millitary $ and time doing this shit (or CIAniggers doing this shit without his say) to get owned so badly like is currently happening?
Trump doesn't play to lose.

That Turk looks exactly like Putin. Crusade soon, Constantinople will be reclaimed.

I got .69316730992 for the integral in the picture, I don't see the point, is it just ignorance of how integrals work?

int x^(-2)
=
ln(x)

ln(.00096792) - ln(.000248391)

(-7.60733913053) - (-8.30050644045)
=

what is the issue George? What is the goddamn issue?

Petition to declare Antifa domestic terrorists?

dubs say yes

you're the kind of faggot was talking about

The beauty is we now have a new citable argument against the gun grabbing jews. The only ones who want to take our guns are trying to actively kill us with them.

THE ARGUMENT FOR GUN CONTROL IS OVER

Trump wanted to push a national concealed carry law and now he has an excuse. The left has fucked themselves over many times over. Bernie is fucked as well since this is not the first time his supporters have been caught doing violent shit. All on Trump's birthday.

The left (kike) always projects.

That's the message here.
That's the lesson people need to take away from this or have planted into their mind.
Everything the left says about you, they actually want to do to you.

actually no I even fucked up it would be

int x^(-2)
=
(-x)^(-1)

so it'd be even easier just

(1/(.000496792)) - (1/(.000248391))

(2012.9148617530072948034589928984) - (4025.910761662056998844563611403) =

I still don't get it unless the meme is just ignorance to true STEM mathematics in which case that's not a very natsoc ideal is it? Being intentionally ignorant form memes?

Just saying friendo

This fucking faggot again. Same JEW game in every thread. This time he's shitting on 4 good posters.

Yeah, you're playing your own, where you d&c every good thread. Cancerous Jew.

reverse the signs and result is positive since I didn't negate either component as I should have but this one should be correct now

Holy shit.

Pure coincidence the fed decides to raise the rate today.

nypost.com/2017/06/14/fed-hikes-rates-for-the-third-time-in-six-months/

archive.is/6ynM2

>nypost.com/2017/06/14/fed-hikes-rates-for-the-third-time-in-six-months/

disgusting cohencidence

it's not like they haven't been saying they would or that Trump talks nice about yellen these days

any moare of this video? sauce? website?
pretty please?

he cancers up the board when ever theres a happening.

kek'd

don't know if this has been posted yet, but check out the 3x(doctor3x) starting at 1:12

a right-winger should find the Democrat baseball team and compliment the shit out of everyone in response to this.

Sure looks like him. Where'd you get that, you'd be looking for Matthew Verderosa. Don't the capitol city police have some weird jurisdiction that extends to congressmen anywhere?

doubt it

Goodbye epic thread

Made new thread