Anti-repression guidelines

Can someone who is experienced at irl organizing and agitation give me some tips on how to avoid legal persecution and how to outmaneuver the authorities?

Just some basic do's and don't's.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy
theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/25/shocking-truth-about-crackdown-occupy
theguardian.com/commentisfree/ana-marie-cox-blog/2011/nov/15/hijacking-occupy-wall-street
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, don't organize publicly and don't agitate. Though that might give you a conspiracy charge.

Best bet is to do countersurveillance aka hack the gibson ;^)

Basically don't get ID. Hide your face, don't upload pics to social media etc.

Cover your face
Don't tattoo your body head to toe
Don't drive a black SUV
Don't bring any alcohol or drugs
Don't wear any symbols you are not comfortable being caught on camera or buried with
Don't burn your neighbor's car
Don't loot your neighbor's store
When a cop shows up, don't reach for any pocket
When a cop shows up, don't run away screaming in the opposite direction
Respect weapons by keeping firearms within your field of view, and yourself out of the range of batons and shit
Have everyone record everything that happens
When under arrest, either you resist, or you put your hands up then yell: "I COMPLY" repeatedly as you follow their orders, there is no middle ground
In general, you either talk or you fight, you proceed in that order, there is no middle ground
Do not wash your genitals or anus after being raped, they contain valuable evidence that can be used to identify and incriminate your aggressor

The Christian sells out. How unexpected.

You shut your whore mouth

You could be doing something completely legal it doesn't matter, the police can still fuck with you in the confusion of the moment and arrest you for some bullshit

Yes I have heard than in the USA police never plant evidence or kill people for no reason :

Cause we get no answers, only bullets

Look at what passes for a suspect these days

Hope you find your answer, shit for brains

Christ

What the fuck does that have to do with some leftists organizing? The feds are worried about Muslims and right wing militias. Leftists are so low on radar it's laughable. They aren't wasting any budget money on us.

Pretty sure there are leftists at the DAPL.

Just don't do anything cringe that the aut-right can turn into an exploitable.

I know, right

You don't just wash away their filth, what you're washing away is evidence the rape happened, and evidence of the DNA kind at that. You can look for some of their DNA under your fingernails, but sometimes it's all you're left with

DAPL protest is being repressed with armored cars and you ask me to provide a reason for arbitrary violence against leftists perpetrated within a profession that attracts fascists like a magnet

You know what? Fuck you

Another tip for OP: be white

It's not arbitrary, though. There is a clear cause for the state's reaction. Direct action is always going to cause an immediate response. But the feds aren't going around just randomly arresting leftists.

Doesn't help the right wing miltias.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/25/shocking-truth-about-crackdown-occupy

theguardian.com/commentisfree/ana-marie-cox-blog/2011/nov/15/hijacking-occupy-wall-street

One of my biggest concerns is infiltration. It's pretty common here in Brazil since the retarded "horizontalist" cancer has spread into all types of left-wing praxis, and we have no mechanism to keep away all the Fellow Leftists types who want us to incriminate ourselves.

Does anyone have tips regarding how to avoid those?

This isn't about selling out. At least half of the malheur occupiers were FBI agents. Anything that has potential political power will be crushed or co-opted when noticed. Mass movements are not the way. We have the tools to avoid the traps the state apparatus has set up for us.

Don't be a retard is all I'm saying.

this is what bootlickers really believe

Carry an American flag