Meme Magic

Let's cast some spells together.

To those anons who do not know.

The destruction of the word "jealousy" is an example of what Jewish Mages are capable of. >Jealousy, righteous selfishness over what is rightfully your own. Defensive, and virtuous.

Today I propose we realize our potential, and become the most powerful mage circle ever to grace the planet.

And on that note. I also propose a subject of discussion.

We do not have a word that concisely describes that particular type of horseshit that liberals will inject into everything they own, or have co-opted.

Progwash, or Progressive hogwash. That's what I call it. But I think we can do better.

Our collective knowledge is our tome. Our number our power. Our candidness our ward. Our memes our wand.

Progwash kek

Get in fags. We have work to do.

I think we have to wait until September. Fucking Kekistan did a number on us, I swear to god it was purposely designed to fuck us.

I warned everyone but you cunts dismissed my warnings.

fire safety

All I want is to undo the jewing of English, and to shitpost while doing it.

So how?

shitpost

But by experience, there are very serious and sneaky things which have only ever been brought up by serious posting. I hope that anons will dump more findings on enemy castings so that we can focus our shitposting.

anybody else been doing alchemy type shit or using runes? i've recently started both and i think i've been having good results (as far as i can tell) but i'm still pretty amateur. i've also mixed them a bit, i heard you're not supposed to mix that type of thing but it made sense at the time plus yolo lmao

I've been away form the Internet for a while. Went to see if I could cut it innawoods is the whole (((Kekistan))) debacle over with? Did the normalfags lose interest?

No it's fucking not. I fucking warned you cunts but you didn't listen, i'b an esoteric Kekism thread I wrote like 7 paragraphs trying to theorize a counter but none of you faggots even tried to follow up on my work.

I TRIED TO WARN YOU

What is there some neoconservative standing for election happening right now?

You're missing the point. Magic is extremely pragmatic and simple.

All these runes are for fooling your subconscious. Blood rituals are for turning people into predators.

Word magic is for taking away, or giving away tools which people use to think.

It's literally all been about quietly affecting the real world through the minds of it's inhabitants without them noticing.

(((Sargon of Akkad))) has only done damage to our symbol.

What a fucking jackass.

i've just been expecting it to go the way of the 2015 market crash. i would be surprised if we dont come back even stronger once this is all over. there's a lot going on with the eclipse and apparently around september is when kek is supposed to surge, but all the kek business will still be pretty fresh on the minds of the normies at that time, which i dont know is a good or bad. it's all up to kek i guess. all this supposed unwanted chaos isnt necessarily a bad thing in the grand scheme of things. it's all just more opportunity for kek

yeah

thanks

i

know

We need to start meming images of Jews getting blown the fuck out, Christ returning and Jews being tortured in hell.

i'll check ya

What i'm more frustrated about is how I was apparently in the small minority of anons who saw the threat for what it was before it did it's damage.

I tried to warn you fuckers and I tried to memeticlly counter it and you faggots just completely ignored me.

this however is only the surface. there's still a much greater deal that is misunderstood and not known about. you wont push any boundaries with that attitude
sage for double post

dont mind me just checking these digits

What there is is a whole lot of misunderstanding over what magick even is because the very subject has been struck with a multitude of spells.

All a bunch of shit spilled in the way to obfuscate the true art, which is essentially just advanced, deliberate memeing in one form or another. There is something very deep about it yes, but that depth is an internal discipline, not external enigma.

This thread is retarded and so are all of you
Meme magic has nothing to do with spells
It has everything to do with injecting the collective unconscious

maybe the mechanism can be described/explained regardless of intent (ie if you shoot lightning out of of your hand, one person may say "wow you're a wizard. you have powerful magic" while another might give a more 'rational' or 'objective' reaction like "you're just manipulating electrons in the air etc etc"), but surely it is possible that different intents are able to bring about different mechanisms and different results. and you can try to 'bridge the gap' between the two modes of thinking, but that only provides so much benefit, and from what i've seen of people who do try to bridge the gap it doesnt seem to work out as a complete explanation of it all
imagine you have two cliffs, and whenever you try to build a rope bridge in between, the cliffs are in a different location the moment you finish building the bridge. your rope bridge can still be walked on, but it didnt turn out the way you wanted because there's still two points that are not joined that will perpetually change location whenever you try to unify them in such a way

don't strawman me fuckface
this thread is disinformation making everyone waste time
I'd be happy to tell you the process. You make a catchy meme and make it popular. not much to it. all this other shit is a waste of time if the meme doesn't catch on
the only thing that matters is the quality of the meme and it's resonance with the society being targeted. that means actually being socially aware which most of you don't seem to be, going by the autism of this thread

Also, you need a goal. what the fuck are you even trying to do. I don't see any clear goal. expose kikery? get someone elected?

hmm

and anyways, why would somebody who's been here for at least two years be repeatedly bumping a thread that they dont like?

weaponised autism is especially good for investigative research, but it can be good for the creation of media
but you need a plan first and autists are not good at that when the plan demands creativity

brainstorm? more like circlejerk LOL
because I'm salty that the esoteric thread got bumplocked and this isn't. saging makes it invisible, bumping reveals it to the mods so they can decide to anchor it or not
also there is potential which is why I am even sharing anything
good job showing your lack of direction though, you really can't answer those questions? shhesh

fuck yeah
eat shit faggots these threads are shit
the esoteric thread was actually trying to be political but shit heads shit it into the ground. if you really give a fuck then
>>>/fringe/

at least you did your part in thoroughly derailing any discussion that was here. good job. really setting a good example

thanks

btw why you saging an anchored thread LOL
fyi this thread was shit from the first post. like I said i was disinformation, intentionally or not

jewsplaining

…etc

lel before u make fun of me, what I said was literally the only thing of value in this thread

hey actual good ideas too bad thread is shit from the start and now deservedly anchored
the only single other idea was

I got you for half of the second one

We should take back the phrase 'whitewashing'
and use it to draw attention to the fact that whites are being washed from the face of the earth and scrubbed from all our institutions.

you are smart. next time you make a thread

subvert reclaim the word islamophobia. they are making islamophobia laws because they are scared of offending muslims, ie they are islamophobic

don't fear the shitskins, expose them and spread the terrorist ideology

Thanks old sport

user I am myself looking into that stuff, I'll be working late tonight but I will post some literature about it.

Funnily enough I came across something new yesterday in your direction. More on this later.

yeah it has no meme potential but you are just making a beacon call letting all entities in the vicinity know about fresh blood, in the spiritual sense

to make it more than petty larp
we need to make awareness sharp
iodine, nofap. - is not enough
them shrooms are perfect as a buff

so,
how does one surpass his death?
and feels the Spirit's rejuvenating breath

come, come, my brothers
share your secrets
and we'll fuck that old slut
called venus

your work is appreciated. i've only got pic related and the kybalion on my reading list atm as far as this subject goes. all i've read of alchemy currently is some seemingly entry level stuff from miguel serrano

nice poetry skills. just curious, how long have you been interested in and writing poems for?

sage

thank you. (if you're not being sarcastic, can't really tell. English not my native) it's really funnier to shitpost in verses, sometimes sudden mental images come or just curious worlds.
I write.. about a year.

Meme Magic is serious shit. Far more important than american political spam. As I understood from my experience, first thing in Magic is your ability to Believe. Or better say to feel that substance, 'nam sayin? When you're child you can access that-substance of your imagination. Or while you're under the influence.

Also, I chaotically dance to get in that state of energetic enthusiasm. Screaming helps. Or.. rapping. btw, Hitler created Rap. (((they))) just gave it to the negroes as part of the affirmative action.

i wasnt. i was curious to know because i've been trying to get into poetry for the past six months or so, but i can only ever create it at the end of my dreams and then i cant remember it all when i wake up

i think of it as a way to get past the political spam. maybe thats why trump was so successful with it (among plenty of other reason), because he could tweet and talk directly to the american people (twitter, etc) instead of having to have his message conveyed by media outlets

poetry is very potent meme effectiveness, but in today's society I don't see how it can have any meme potential

There was one though, I think this was really potent in retrospect

define meme potential.
best meme is being able to believe in your own larp. and to do so you have to dissolve rigid boundaries of discourse and be humorous (GAY SCIENCE, remember?)
and poetry can help with that
don't be afraid to shitpost verses, lad

what the hell are you talking about
meme magick is about injecting the collective consciousness of the masses to effect reality, which is incredibly easy in this day and age with the internet so that one can spread information or such but people won't share it if they don't want to
why don't you ask me what I'm talking about. for example 'pants of shit coughing fit" was a poem about Hillary Clinton and she continuously coughed in real life as centipedes kept shitposting. this probably had a meme magick effect
nothing I said discouraged posting verses, my whole point was to have a poem so amazing like the one I talk about

Libshit progwash will no longer be tolerated.

i think we should get back to basics. good old fashioned "gas the kikes race war now" should come back. nice and simple