Hints to Seth Rich

A tip because my contacts aren't acting on it

You can either find or buy snapshots of major database dumps from social media websites. Every developer has a copy of the supposedly SOX compliant database and the code, and they hold onto it for insurance against threats or collateral for leverage. And if political avenues fail, they'll sell this data on the dark net to distributors who then sell this data at a markup.

If you want to get to the bottom of Seth Rich, buy these compromised databases on the dark net. You'll have access to the private messages and context that the DNC swears doesn't exist.

Dead men not only tell tales, they also implicate the living.

Fucking answer your subordinates, Bannon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/61HFY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your kike Seth Rich threads somewhere else. There was a time when Holla Forums used to celebrate dead Jews and didn't push red herring conspiracies that were being promoted by shabbos kike slave goys like Sean hannity.

If the chosen ones are driven by greed to the point they would throw other chosen ones under the bus (they do this all the time), then rationality implies that the meta data about a dead chosen one would throw more powerful chosen ones under the chosen bus chosenly.

Want to feed us a bit more? So far, seems larpy. And you seem pretty confident that Seth Rich info is in these DB's, which implies you possess them. That being the case, how about you stop being a fucking faggot and release the pertinent info.
Bane answer your subordinates!

Fucking Bannon. AS much as I think Kushner the kike is a threat, Bannon is nearly as bad. He needs to STFU.

>oy vey this is kike stuff
>oy gevalt don't you dare reveal the pedo blackmail ring, jew connections, clinton foundation, kikeschilds + soros + alefantis/brock/sharia blue connection

are you fucking retarded? seth rich leaked the dnc emails and got murdered for it
this is fact

Bush, p

Hi Pedesta

Richard, did you ever find a sucker to pay your rent?

if you're not larping, narrow down what social media platform we should be purchasing?

You're all fucking kike faggots. Enjoy your Jewish red herring conspiracies that are literally being shilled by the Jewish mainstream media establishment.

The Jews put these fake conspiracies out to distract you and discredit you and have you focus on their goy puppets like clinton instead of focusing on the Jews themselves. I know you are paid shills and feds but seriously you're fucking losers.

BUMP

You're doing good work, Jason. You and George. Post this in the main Seth Rich thread, too.
Could it be that the investigation is classified and Bannon can't say shit about it? Just a thought. Don't feed the despair trolls.

Capped and archived
archive.fo/61HFY
Sounds legit and even if not sounds like the correct next step for us to take

Going to need a list of sites he is confirmed to be on, and the cost of the DBs
Going to need anons who know how to go on the deep web, which sites would likely have those snapshots, how to open that type of data, and who have spare crypto lying around
Big ask for 8pol, might have to move the discussion

Sean Hannity can suck my dick

Julian Assange piratically said Seth was the leaker almost a year ago

bump

wow, almost sounds like you are getting better at shilling, but not good enough

Yes, of course, but Shareglue Jews are just too inbred to think before they type something.

I think they get their 'writers' from the washington compost fanfic contest washouts.

You KNOW blockhead has to have "contributed" to threads here.

Got slid hard, have a bump.

Soon

Bump due to Seth Rich convo heating up again. Will this pick up steam this time or not… let's find out.

Fuck you cunt, bump

bumparu
also how many shekels we talking here? someone willing to make a patreon?

not a patreon the fuck am i thinking, also it'd be bitcoins so anyone know a good bitcoin crowdfunding platform?

Trolling is and art.