Why do so many weebs play FPS games...

Why do so many weebs play FPS games? It seems like in games like Battlefield and CoD that there are lots of people with anime avatars.

Because anime is for casuals

Why not?

Put the two together, and that shit just doesn't belong. When I see some Monogatari shit on someone's Black Ops 2 playercard, it just looks out of place

have you seen western television lately

have you seen anime lately, its like watching the same show over and over again

What? There aren't even that many Jap FPS games

you clearly have not been paying enough attention to anything

go outside and take a walk

Retards are attracted to casual games, that's why.

Because, believe it or not, people are able to like multiple genres. Why do anime pictures #trigger you so much?

Anime fans are like fans of anything else. They come from all sorts of backgrounds. With that in mind anime is aesthetically pleasing to the dick, which means many men think about anime as often as they think about sex.

yeah bro gotta get that tacticool nazi insignia swag. no baby handles like genkidesuchan either only Xxno-scopherothxX

have you seen western television lately, even real life has a better plot

You can find love in real life

:)

shit taste begets shit taste

so you make these threads

Weebs are everywhere, not just FPS games. It's just that FPS are some of the most played multiplayer games next to ASSFAGGOTS. However, unlike ASSFAGGOTS, there isn't an overwhelming community of russians, literal retards, children or any combination of the above to drown out the weebs and make it seem like there's less of them.

T. anime avatar weeb.

legit laughed

Honestly I've been wondering the same thing for a while now. Anime is typically bright and colourful and have storylines whereas multiplayer FPS games are drab greys and browns and they have no story.
I think its because most weebs are teenagers and the most popular genre of game for that demographic is FPS, so there's just a lot of crossover. Its still weird to me though.

That implies they have any sense of good taste and appropriate behavior.

They're not weebs they just like triggering you.

You have no idea what you're talking about and you probably couldn't name off shows in this season without looking it up. It's like a casual looking at Street Fighter and saying all fighting games look and play exactly the same. He would think "It's 2D and you fight people, therefore they're the same thing". Anyone actually into fighting games would know he has no idea what he's talking about. You're that guy.

Anime is a whole entertainment medium. So therefore it has a lot of genres in it. Edgy shit, cute shit, character driven shit, buff men doing buff male things, and many other things. They're also tied closely to manga which is even more flexible with what is produced. I love Berserk, Z Gundam, Jojo, and Fist of the North Star. But I can also enjoy Is the Order a Rabbit?, High-school Boys Nichijou, Flying Witch, Sakamoto Desu Ga, Wolf's Rain, Ghost in the Shell, Chunnibuyo, Kodomo no Jikan, and a bunch of shit.

Meanwhile I play fighting games, dungeon crawlers, TRPGs, VNs, Roguelikes (actually only Brogue at the moment) and FPS when I'm with friends who can't play fighters. Catherine and Dokapon Kingdom for best multiplayer games

There is a middle ground, you know.

But all the girls are shit

probably because thats the "in" thing to do at the moment.
that and reference halfchan every 3 seconds

You don't have you're waifu as your picture?

neither of you proved me wrong because you can't

i didn't say that western tv was good, its terrible right now