Katy Perry MKULTRA Meltdown

archive.is/HHJW2

inst agram.com/p/BVK3Q8TlfVH/

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliote
awilkeskrier.homestead.com/Index.html
twitter.com/rebellecunt?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people like Katy Perry? I could kill her in two soccer kicks to the head.

Doesn't seem too impressive to me to be honest.

publicity stunt

FUCk we've been found out. All agents fall back to secret channel and maintain public radio silence. Roger wilco.

fiur9j0u31948tr7139kdirud9134

because she has been manufactured to reach the lowest common denominator. If you aren't a retard who watches tv all day then the target market for Katy Perry isnt you

Probably took too many drugs before the show and they caught up to her mid-act. Her (((agents))) decided to approach damage control by spinning it as a publicity stunt gimmick.

Fucking awesome. I hope more of these popstar whores collapse and hopefully die on stage. Also

Maybe her soul regained consciousness for a sec and they had to pump her full of more drugs backstage wouldn't be the first

Can you imagine if popstars/popular musicians were actually forces for good, influencing our young people to not be total pieces of shit? Soon.

This
She's been doing a lot of publicity related shit lately, this is just another of the same, and even if it weren't who gives a fuck about celebrities.

I know what you mean user, singers from 70 years ago could survive at least 8 good kicks to the head. It's fucking pathetic. Does cranial bone density mean nothing anymore?

(((damage control)))

Remember, Katy Perry recently did a song that glamorized spirit cooking and cannibalism, and has had a long career full of normalizing degeneracy. I have my doubts she's full MKULTRA, there's plenty of people out there who would do more than shes done just for money. When the time comes, don't fall for this convenient cover story that she was possessed and that she didn't do nuffin. She's a degenerate that deserves the rope.

How the fuck is this garbage not deleted? Do you know what drugs are my friend? It appears that many musical artists stuff em in their systems all the time.

God damn these primitive instincts. God damn this desire to want to help this girl. Even though, she brought it on herself, I can't help but feel part of me want to take her under my wing. To cleanse this girl that's been abused by the jews, and turn her into something good. But I know it's all a dream, a ruse.

I'm starting to think the ET guys are right and some other force is going on in the spiritual realm that's breaking the minds infected by darkness here on earth. Trump must be the harbinger for the upcoming 1,000 year Golden Age and 2012 was the beginning of the shift.

They're breaking and soon nothing will be left but ashes of individuals in which the whole world will forget who they were.

HAIL THE NEW DAWN!

this is an underappreciated post
i appreciate your post user

rollin' for mass nigger deaths

Roger Wilco is redundant

Look at these shills coming out of the woodwork like termites. Katy Perry was a normal white girl from a poverty-stricken christian family who was kidnapped by jews, pumped full of drugs, raped and pimped on the national stage because they get off on that sort of thing. It's absolutely relevant to Holla Forums. Those creepy music vids she stars in are basically jews taunting her family, and us, about what they can get away with.

Back in my day music and movie stars used to duel in the STREETS for rolls!

Or maybe, just maybe, she's just a drug addicted mess of a woman who can't handle the fame.
Nah, must be Jews.

You disingenuous fucks. That collapse is from 2011, the uploader and article are acting as though it's recent. Katy Perry might be a fucking idiot or under control, but you're a fucking dickhead for not researching or clarifying this shit.

Embed related. Get fucked with your misrepresented info. Check the date.

rolling for death of katy perry

damn user so close

I felt the exact same thing. I'm struggling with "this could be my daughter" and "she is of my kind, I must protect her" feelings.
Fuck white empathy man, that instinctive urge to save even the most lost of all causes is tearing myself apart right now.

I'm okay with investigating it or discussing it, but that article and upload are totally misleading. The only new thing is that video of her crying about her hair. Which is possibly the most shallow shit I've ever seen a celebrity get upset about. We've had celebrities cry and chop off their tits. This idiot cuts her hair and starts whimpering like she's developed cancer. Pathetic.

OP IS A FAGGOT

I'd probably go drop dead crazy if I had to sing that lesbian-promoting trash "I Kissed A Girl" a billion times too.

well that kills the fun

Wow! This E3 is the best.

Does it?

No satan you may not cover for the whore of Babylon like that.
The kabbalah cunt queen has made many mind control videos, and now her brain is fried. Just like the synagogue of satan fake jews who have ruined this world.
Your showdown approaches, you will not weasel your way out of it.
You and your cohorts are going to face the wrath. It's going to be BIBLICAL.
PRAISE GOD.

These women don't get kidnapped by the Jews, they sell themselves to them. She chose the shit she's in. They probably didn't inject her with drugs, she likely bought them and ingested them herself.

In a healthy society, none of our women would end up in that situation, but she brought it on herself. Fuck her.

Nigger if this was legit therapy, why the FUCK would you film it and put it out publicly? This is horseshit.

Who is this faggot that you posted and why is he all over Holla Forums?

bibliote capleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

She's a tool used by the kikes to peddle degeneracy to kids. She chose that, and she did it for money.

this is just a dumb bitch pulling a publicity stunt retards
don't you know it's cool to be a schizo drug addict now?

dont forget this winner

That looked staged as fuck.

This.

I am apparently ready to face to bloodshed. I see an amount of emotion that rounds to zero and the rest is bullshit to manipulate and it moves me not.

I, too, start really believing this. Each new year's eve, people collectively lose their minds but never recover. It's a downward spiral accelerating each year.
I swear to God, people weren't this insane in 2016.

Not trying to shut it down, just don't think we should lose sight of the truth.

(Heil'd)
Because she's doing PR and probably going to do some campaign regarding bullying or judging now for brownie points.

best laugh I've had in a while

They claimed the collapse was actually a transition into getting a new costume on.

I guess it's a metaphor for what all women this generation bought into. Degeneracy, gluttony, and culturally supported self degradation.

Then they hit 30 and expect us to fix it/take them back.

just think, tens or hundreds of thousands more whites will be exposed to her degeneracy thanks to this

Kek, Angelina Jolie is such a fucking train-wreck, she's been a shitshow from the get go. Pitt is a complete moron to ever have stuck his dick in that bitch and now he's paying dearly for it.

I have no doubt you are correct.

Staged publicity stunt. Fake as shit

THIS IS YOUR MIND ON WHITE GENOCIDE.

That could be anything from an anxiety attack of how hollow her live is makeing her faint to a publicity stunt or a cocaine OD. They always start with a short panic of somthing not right and hit the flaw face first.

Only other thing i can thing that makes you hit the deck in a cump like that and go limp is heart failer or somthing to cause it. But that always starts with you stoping on the spot with a grown or no noise and keeling over into a face plant.

oh yeah, reported for slide thread nothing personnel

stop doubting a woman!

Can anyone make out what she is saying?

yes

So.. what is she saying?

it's nothing

She fucking sucks at acting, for fucks sake, it's a stage PR event

Seems pretty staged to me.
Same with
This is most likely a publicity stunt.

Nigger she was an overnight sensation whose first hit song was "I kissed a girl" right at the height of all the fag marriage bullshit.

Speaking of which whatever happened to the FBI looking into Brad Pitt when they were getting divorced?

I thought so too. Her movements prior to falling fit the music way too well and the music changed just as the backup singers started walking on stage.

Get over it, gayboys. She's worthless flesh now. It's time to let go.

with Soros puppet DeRay Mckesson apologizing for cultural appropriation

She had her rewards, now let her have her consequences.
Mandy Moore got out before she got corrupted.
Even if she is 100% remorseful and turns non degenerate, it sends a bad message to others that they can get away with it, that there is one tactic out.
No, she gets the rope.

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

If it wasn't her, it would have been any one of a million other girls. They dream of that kind of attention. Brainwashing was already complete

I've seen people hug gorillas more relaxed than that

Leave faggot. You belong on Plebbit or Cuckchan. Not here.

This is clearly staged.
How could anyone think otherwise?
Sage for failing whore's agent shilling Holla Forums for relevancy.

It's a PR event. Split personality really appeals to teens, who happen to be her target audience, and make her the talk of the month. Her agent probably grew frustrated that nobody really talks about her anymore and decided to bring her back to the spotlight by having her play a little act. Now every teenage girl out there will gobble up any news about Katy Perry, post a million facebook posts about hoping she gets well, and everything surrounding Katy Perry will get a million times more attention. Eventually, she'll tell them she's ok now (but it could get bad again, believe me!) and that she thanks them for all the support etc.

No joke, Katy Perry's haircut was actually part of a mind control OP to make you gay.

This is exactly how they've gotten away with it for so long; they know their pussy pass will always act as a safety net.
They need tough love; they'll never learn if you keep making excuses for them and preventing them from failing. It is not until they fall flat on their face that they learn. In that respect, they are no different from children.

First time I've seen anyone acknowledge this. Why do teens and adults with the same mentality love that shit so much?

I agree, my first response was that she iwas acting, fake, Soon she will kill herself maybe fake her own death. Her head need get blown of with a shotgun, fucking whore!!

Just yesterday I fapped to what was probably a fake of her nude breasts. I feel a little responsible somehow. :-)

Jew know what male goyim are atracted to.

Kanye 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Ariana Grande is getting all the publicity now, blowing up your crowd is the next big gimmick, but they need to make sure they get a packed crowd first

feel speshul and have an excuse to behave badly

STOP BUMPING THIS SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

Because it's one of the most edgy things one could have.

Trips of truth.

Although the split personality being popular with teens point is actually intriguing. Nikki Minaj talked about alter egos she uses for performance back in 2011. Embed related.

Could be marketing, maybe some soft mental manipulation to prepare people for bizarre, public behaviour?
I could see it as a cover. Then again, they might just be chasing Bowie's legacy.

or part of a campaign to normalize mental illness

Kill yourself you kike.

that's one fucked up android.

I never used to believe this MK-Ultra/Monarch stuff but then this shit keeps happening and footage keeps getting out now we live in an age of cameraphones.

Supposedly Andrew WK, who is handled by the same management team that put Lady Gaga together, did something similar once but no footage is known to exist.

awilkeskrier.homestead.com/Index.html

The current Andrew WK is not the real Andrew WK.

Makes you wonder what they have on her. Because this cunt has been making tens of millions a year for a few years now and yet, is crying over comments on her hair? Like can't you fuck off already? Bitch can buy an island and never be seen or heard from again but no. I see her dying in 1-4 years. No real use for females once they past mid 30's in entertainment. Especially with her fanbase being little girls.

JIDF & their masonnigger lackeys controlling the flow of information on fullchan as usual

"Oy veeey, its shutting down! We must act quickly, before we face another shoah!"

What?

Long hair short hair girls come on stage.

twitter.com/rebellecunt?lang=en
this dumb bitch

darn

I could kill somebody with one.

lel

t.JDIF

saged.

she explains it herself in the video. its not about her vanity but her wish to be herself again instead of a manufactured pop-icon that makes weird pizza music videos.

JIDF because I laughed?
Kill yourself, retard.

She's wasted. The drugs hit too hard.

And her real self is the dykecut having, anti-white communist bitching about Trump?

Exactly this. The drugs hit too hard.