Japshit interactive movie cancer intensifies

Japshit interactive movie cancer intensifies

Shit, i was fooled by the cool cover

You are shit
Lick my arse

Kill yourself weeb bitch

Btw, the thread is about games you went into blindly and how it turned out

who said anything about that, i did waste 10 minutes pirating it and running it because of the cover alone. I should know better by now, japs only make shit

The non linear structure is something that can't really be done through another medium, so it's not really appropriate to label it as an interactive movie. It does have long visual novel sequnces, but that's a well known part of the series, at least to anyone in the video game community.

I thought it was about how the OP is a retarded faggot who buys games based on their cover artwork.

Can't you read? He didn't even buy it

I wish it had more puzzle rooms.

Even worse

Quit making excuses because this crap as made by japs. This behavior is disgusting, its just like sjws double standards bullshit.

Zero time for shit games like this.
No dilemma.

epic. upvoted.

Have some Holla Forums gold

It's not really the same since a visual novel is an established genre in Japan, it would be different if it were presenting itself as another genre like 'Action' or 'RPG'.

Thanks.

You do know that the japanese see "visual novels" as a virtual manga, right? They dont see it as a fucking game genre.

No they don't, stop pulling turds out of your ass.

I suppose you think they see light novels as mange as well.

They don't. And this is not a visual novel sperg, it's an adventure game.

I could tell you you're retarded for not taking 5 seconds to research a game.

But you're likely too stupid to read.

Imagine being so young that you think adventure games arent real games

Japs see VNs as VNs. It's been around for decades. It's a thing in Japan.

Jesus the ignorance.

quality thread OP, but you should try to smile more

All of these "mystery" novels are ruined by some retarded supernatural shit.

Fuck it, I'm not ever touching any of this garbage again. It was a disappointment every time.
Every.
Single.
Time.
I bet OP's game has some supernatrual bullshit in it too.

This is a sequel to 999

Then I shouldn't have even asked.

It never advertised itself as one user.

There weren't any ghosts in 999 and time traveling wasn't there until VLR.
And how did you not know Steins;Gate was about time traveling? It says it on the back of the fucking box

Too bad it has the strongest start of the bunch.

It's Japan user.

It's like trying to find an American game without niggers or guns.

Legacy of Kain series? It's an american franchise right? I don't remember any niggers or guns in it.

Well done OP.

Go play Hotel Dusk and Last Window.

It's also the third game in a series so throw that on the idiot-pile.

Did you even watch a trailer?

Shit bait is shit, bruv.

Maybe your fedora its too tight or you forgot to tale the autism meds

wait a minute…

Fuck off gook. Degenerates don't deserve any existance.

Is literally about time travelling from the outset
Is part of the same semi series as Steins Gate
How else was that going to end? It wasn't that deep a game to begin with. It's also really fucking short when it comes down to it.
The only legitimate criticism here.

The ending of 999 Doors has you communicating with someone in the past to save them

Your post makes absolutely zero sense.

It's a visual novel? Unfortunate, looked like it might actually have gameplay.
Can't let that pass if you're older than about 11, OP.

It's ok if you like the same shitty exposition dumps and archetypal characters that develop in the exact same way every time with the same regurgitated plots, but I don't.

It has puzzles but apart from that it's a visual novel.

If it has puzzles is an adventure game, like Myst.

Wew lad.

8/10

Made me reply.

That's not time travel, that's just psychic powers

THAT IS LITERALLY THE WHOLE POINT AND PLOT OF THE VN

THAT'S LIKE BITCHING ABOUT HOW NARNIA IS RUINED BY CHRISTIANITY OR HOW LotR IS RUINED BY A SNEAKING MISSION TO GET THE ONE RING INTO A VOLCANO

OH MAN! SHERLOCK HOLMES IS RUINED BY THIS DETECTIVE TRIPE!

Did the bother with the cool gorey corpse/death descriptions again?

That was basically the selling point of 999 to me it was damn shame the sequel didn't have them them.

To be fair, Steins;Gat make it clear from the start they gonna Time Travel sicne that is the fucking goal of the research group.

Is that Erick Tipping the shotgun?

ZTD is complely inferior to the first 2 games, I can't blame you, OP

They went on a cinematic experience to attract a broader audience

ZTD has full 3d cutscenes instead of the usual visual novel format so not really.

So it is shit, i expected as much.

I wouldn't call it shit, just, completly inferior to the first 2.
I am just glad it is finaly over.
The was meh, if you can pirate it go ahead, even the puzzles weren't anything comparable to the first 2

im glad you'll at least never have sex and thus procreate in your sad life

You have autism.

I still don't really know what to think of it, I thought it did a lot well especially how it ties in with VLR. However I don't think it delivered on the setup that VLR gave us, Free the Soul was underwhelming compared to how they were set up and the game as a whole was far too short. It also inherits a few of the things I didn't like about VLR. I guess I'm comparing it too much to 999, as in my opinion that was perfect. I should be happy we got a resolution at all even if it was an open ended conclusion.

With the Safe ending troglodyte.

I don't like how the game makes Brother to be complely OP, I mean, his MIND HACKING is ridiculous and comes out of nowhere. Also, I feel used, we didn't win, Delta did, even if we kill him
I also hate how dumb Akane is in here, I mean, she is the mastermind behind the first 2 games and now delta is playing her like that damn fiddle

Who said you fags were allowed to discuss this garbage?

Fucking weebs

I did. Cuck Nukem

Can Delta even see into the future? Or is his ability to read the minds of people who can? I don't think it ever made that clear as he did state he was a clairvoyant.
I'm still pissed off we never see Snake, Santa and Ace etc. again. Santa deserved a role in this game as he's supposed to work with Akane.

You, actually. You're the one who made a thread about it.

Delta's Mind Hacking allows to complely read your mind and memories, even dormant ones, it seems, since usually SHIFTing makes you forget things, so he CAN see the future throught others

Now that you mention, why is murder still a crime when people can literally channel the dead and ask who did it, and can prove it because the medium takes the form of the deceased?

I would say I didn't feel like it's that open ended, The shifters, Crash Keys and maybe Delta team up to take down the fanatic or they fuck up and die.

The stuff with Q, Eric and Mira going off on their own adventure in the epilogue made me a little unsure.

Pretty sure it's the latter also yeah, Santa deserved more than one mention in the game and a mention in the epilogue.

You should read actual mystery novels instead of this weeb shit then, like Nero Wolfe or some of the Fletch series. While you could try Sherlock Holmes, those stories were actually not meant to be fair play, and I think the only one that is is the one with the dog's business. I think Asimov wrote a couple of mysteries, too. Even with Nero Wolfe, though, they're not always a who dun diddily do it, but there'll usually be a gosh darn doobity line like "I figured it out," as a signpost that it is.

But seriously, at least read Fletch, Gregory Mcdonald is criminally unappreciated.

Well, it seems like 5 will tackle that question because that it outright what they do in that one.

Didn't it come up a few times in some cases? The deceased can't be relied upon as they can lie or not have seen their murderer. for example, 'Turnabout Goodbyes' in the first game explored that bit with Miles Edgeworth's father in the lift

Zero was a good boi, he dindu nuffin.

It is something that is considered by the prosecution pretty much every time they channel someone until Phoenix manages to bullshit his way through the contradiction.

Okay, so I played this shit for about 30 minutes or so, and so far it's been EXPOSITION 90% of the time, so I hope that ends sometime soon.
Howerver, after I vote to kill the worst team (Q) I suddenly get like 8 different scenes to choose from in each team, and all of them take place at different times chronologically.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Pick one you solitary snail.
The made the game super scene heavy, that sucks. Just finish all of the fragments

Choose the fucking scene you want to see. It's not rocket fucking science.

But I want to see the scenes in order. You don't skip back and forth when you're reading a book.

Something seems awfully familiar about all of this…

You do in this book. You have to anyway, since scenes that are chronologically earlier require information you only adquire in scenes that are near the end, so suck it up and prepare to not understand what the fuck is going on for 20 hours.

user, that is the point, don't worry, you will be able to connect the dots later.

Fuck that shit.

Is it worth it?

WHAT

I really can't answer that, I say, yes, the game is enjoyable but flawed.Very deep flaws but I think you should keep going till the end.

Welcome to every VN shit ever.

The idea was that time will try to fix itself if it's been tempered with.

To illustrate this, I'll give all the balls names. Ball 1 is big boss. Ball 2 is solid snake ball 3 is otacon and ball 4 is ocelot. A copy of big boss is made (who will be referred to as venom snake from now on.)

Venom snake is an anomaly to this scenario, as he shouldn't exist. So, the situation rectified itself by pushing big boss off the ledge. Then, solid snake is now nearest the edge, followed by otacon, ocelot and now venom snake taking up the rear.

Make sense?

english

Wasn't there also supposed to be a Left Clone somewhere?

That is DIO and the myrmidons, no?

The one that is missing is "?"

Yeah, but Uchikoshi said we'd see Dio again in some way, which implied another Left clone, which we all assumed was Carlos. Turned out he's just an all-American spic.