Thieving American Cuck was Released by North Korea in a Coma After 17 Short Months

Thieving American Cuck was Released by North Korea in a Coma After 17 Short Months
AMERICAN UNABLE TO DO THE FULL 15 YEARS OF HARD LABOR

University of Virginia student Otto Warmbier, who spent 17 long months in detention in North Korea, is finally coming home — in a coma.
North Korea sentenced Warmbier in March 2016 to 15 years in prison with hard labor for “hostile acts against the state” after he apparently tried to remove a political propaganda sign inside a hotel in Pyongyang. His family in Cincinnati recently was told after his trial that the 22-year-old contracted botulism and was given a sleeping pill. He never woke up, North Korean officials told American envoys.
But it’s unclear what exactly happened to Warmbier and what his medical condition will be when he arrives in the United States.
Whether the student actually had botulism — a rare and serious disease not typically associated with loss of consciousness — remains unconfirmed. And how a sleeping aid could have triggered a coma is also questionable. What experts can say definitively is that the prognosis is grim for someone who has been comatose for such a lengthy period.
Bernat said the prognosis for recovery from a coma or vegetative state depends on not just what caused it but how long it has lasted. After a year, a person's chance of full recovery would be dim.
“I would put it in the category of being extremely unlikely,” agreed Ariane Lewis, an assistant professor of neurology and neurosurgery at New York University’s Langone School of Medicine. “But I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. After protracted periods of time of being unarousable, that moves it further and further away from being possible

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/13/otto-warmbier-was-released-by-north-korea-in-a-coma-what-do-we-know-about-his-medical-state/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news:page/in-the-news&utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=buffer9f20c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=.8aad01c117ae

Other urls found in this thread:

brodyjewishcenter.org/blog/category/sustainability
counter-currents.com/2010/11/reasons-to-admire-north-korea/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/north-korea-syria-strength-friendship/
google.de/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/world/asia/americans-visit-north-korea-despite-warnings.amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive
cnn.com/2017/06/15/politics/otto-warmbier-north-korea/index.html
wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/otto-warmbier-has-died-hospital-says
archive.is/8Qmya
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot sjw goes to NK and gets enslaved. Wtf i love NK now.

We should never allow foreigners to take whites over such trivial things as stealing a poster shitlib or no. Of course our leaders are devils so what can be done at this point is a question awaiting an answer.

Gas all commie norks.

How do we know that this is some kind of SJW?

Hell, even if he is some kind of SJW, this is fucking North Korea. Even SJWs don't deserve North Korea - even the worst of them deserves a quick death as opposed to the dystopian torture that North Korea has given him.

It looks like they fucking kidnapped some kid and drugged him to his near-death. God knows what the fuck else they did to the kid.

The fact that North Korea exists today is a shame upon the world, of a magnitude rivaled only by Israel's existence.

This. Death to all of Israel's enemies.

He shouldn't commit a crime in North Korea. If he didn't then he would not be in a jail.

It's their fucking country, you don't get to decide how they handle their business. If the kid wasn't completely manipulated he wouldn't have traveled there in the first place.

Israel is not special so don't act like we are your cattle to be gutted.

You make me hate the jews even more.

Five days after sustaining a compound fracture of his right arm, this 14-year-old boy noticed that he had blurred vision. Four days later, he could not swallow, move his lips, or protrude his tongue. Other findings included bilateral total ophthalmoplegia with ptosis (left) and dilated, fixed pupils (right). His mental status and sensory examination were normal. When symmetric, descending cranial nerve paralysis develops four to 14 days after an open injury and spares mental and sensory function, think of wound botulism. In this patient, culture of serosanguineous fluid from the fracture site grew Clostridium botulinum.

>>>/suicide/

Gas all commie norks.

in other words

pussy couldn't hack it

Stay faggy commies.

In all seriousness though, he shouldn't have been there.

Jared Taylor pls go.

Dubs and he's faking a coma to escape Best Korea

North Korea doesn't offer the medical attentions to the prisoners.

Not true, they give you sleeping pills when you get sick.

So he never woke up after swallowing the sleeping pill. That's stupid.

Wouldn't be surprised tbh.

It's a genius escape attempt. Just pretend to sleep and shit yourself until the norks get tired of wiping your ass and ship you home.

Their "sleeping pill" is probably a euthanasia pill they give to all sick people in North Korea. Dumb nork doctor probably gave it to the American prisoner without thinking of the diplomatic consequences, and will thus be given the pill himself.

The positive in this is it sends another message. Trump didn't make a trade, he didn't send cash. He got an American back and didn't give shit in return for it.
The cuck's still a fag though.

The americans going to be outraged even if they knew he had comitted a crime in North Korea.

That's a interesting theory but the North Korean wardens don't struck me as the kind hearted people so I think they don't care if the prisoners die.

No, he got a kike back.

[citation needed]

brodyjewishcenter.org/blog/category/sustainability

Oh nevermind then, hope he died.

You reminded me of a character named Sussanna von Beenemünde whom was forced to commit a suicide.

Good catch but North Koreans hated the jews so why would they allow him to go? Maybe he is given the pills on the way out?

They could tell him the pill was medicine but actually it kills you. North Korea probably doesn't like spending limited resources on sick people.

Hold up a second, I just thought of something.

How enraged and hungry for war against North Korea would Americans be if someone they thought to be an American was killed while in prison in North Korea?

Interesting theory, but news of his "coma" originates from the DPRK.

Broken clock I guess.

Nationalists? I think not.

Mmmm, what about this? The theory is the jews's good goy smuggled the death pill into prison and replace the sleeping pill with the death pills in hoping to cause a chain reaction from Americans. The media get massive profits by the american tv watchers.

MEME RESPONSIBLY

I bet you would let a man fuck your wife if he said he was Anti-Israel. Everyone point as this retard and laugh.

Could any of you guys survive in Gulag?

nigga pls

They do like organ harvesting though. I find it difficult to believe that they would spoil good meat like that. I also imagine he was considered a high-value prisoner on the short list for a teaching position after finishing at brainwash camp. Whatever happened was probably self-inflicted, sadly.

He's not the only one there, either. David Sneddon was kidnapped by Norks with the complicity of the CCP (and the State Department, honestly, they've committed worse than negligence in his case) from Yunan Province, China in the early 2000s. He hasn't been released and quite possibly never will.

If you are white in China or North Korea, don't let anyone know if you can also speak Korean. This kid may have actually been kept prisoner for the same reason as Sneddon since he was an evangelical by his own admission. The Norks assume evangelicals work with the South Koreans to help Norks escape. They also can't tell Mormons and evangelicals apart.

Bibi pls.

Just because a state doesn't have a private central bank and is enemies with Israel doesn't mean it's a fucking paradise to live in.

Which means we should go to war with them for Israel?

The guy will die in the US or on the way and it will be used as an excuse to start a war.

Being at war with them doesn't mean it's for Israel. Norks are provoking by firing missiles into Allied territory, and have killed south Koreans.
If the Jews really wanted us to go to war with them, they would have by now because there has already been a billion casus belli.

Suggested reading:
"Reasons to Admire North Korea", by Greg Paulson on Counter-Currents.com
counter-currents.com/2010/11/reasons-to-admire-north-korea/
"North Korea: Friendship with Syria 'Will be Strengthened and Developed'" by Frances Martel on Breitbart.com
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/north-korea-syria-strength-friendship/

Learn to use links, OP

In a coma from what? Doesn't happen from working hard.

No no no I didn't ask this!!!

It is claimed that he is given the sleeping pill and never wake up again.

Hard work. It's very harmful for jews. Hitler killed 6 gorrillion jews by making them work.

Probably a suicide attempt while going through Nork mind control programming. It's pretty brutal, the US supposedly based MkULTRA on it.

Shut your faggot mouth, that's China's commie circumcised dick you're sucking and it's been infected with Chaim since it was sucked by the rabbi shortly after birth.

North Korea only exists as a Chinese long game to remove American military bases in South Korea and Japan, eventually allowing for the retaking of Taiwan. It's why they feed them, help them kidnap useful foreigners, and send back escapees. North Korea is not a Nat Soc paradise and it is not independent from Rothschild banks. China just acts as their banking intermediary so that it's harder to trace their funds. They aren't a country, and Juche is not even an ethno state ideology. Ask a Nork what Juche is and they can't even tell you, because it's garbage.

Because China wants to use Nork nukes to take clay while not getting nuked in return the Chinese have to feign ignorance and support the lie that is Nork independence. I don't understand how so many people here take such obvious bait. Without Chinese support the Norks wouldn't fucking exist. All of the buildings in Pyongyang were made by Chinese SOEs.

And it's also why there cannot be an "Israel sponsored war" with the Norks, because that's war with China. Israel and China are friends enough that Israel is on the new Silk Road. (((They))) need somewhere to go after the west collapses. Why do you suppose the Clintons were so tight with the CCP? It's because they are on the same. fucking. team.

אנחנו צריכים לשכנע את הגוים האלה. שצפון קוריאה היא גן-עדן נאצי

Checked.
IT'S HAPPENING
YOU BIG DUMMY

Uh, if we had a leader with balls, yes, yes we would. FUCK YOU.

There are no jews in DPRK…

OTTO WARMBIER IS A KIKE

I HOPE HE STAYS IN THE COMA PERMANENTLY

Some U.S. faggot did some faggot shit, got fucked like a faggot. The question is: why should a white man care?

I think you mean the CCCP?

Just idiots whom are heavily depends on the media to tell them what to do because the jews need the profits

Nobody, no matter how strong, would be able to survive Gulag. It's all down to luck. If you're an actual criminal, Gulag protects you. If you're part of the millions that got 25 years only to fill the quotas, Gulag did everything possible to kill you while extracting labor from you.
I accuse anyone who says even one good thing about Gulag of being either dumber than the dirt on my boots or a kike.

Finally something about NKorea that makes sense.

Thanks user. This has cleared up a lot of questions about that shitty state.

EVERYONE READ THIS POST IT'S IMPORTANT.

Comie gets woken by torture, to find itself in a coma. Like pottery.

Of course he's a fucking Kike.
Did you not see the statement he made after being caught? Pure Kike histrionics.
I swear, kids these days, have no clue about Kikeology.
You think any White man would act like this?

So should I expect that carrier group to turn back around toward North Korea again?

americans are pussies
in other news: water is wet

((( )))

[HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES]

END TIMES NOW

Thread theme

It was his fault 100% for going there.

i kinda think the US and/or China have insiders in NK. I have a feeling Kimmy is going to end up accidentally, brutally cutting his head off while shaving.

i agree. it's like that fucking traitor in Fagnanastan who should have been hung for treason.

you sir, are wrong. SJW's deserve this exact punishment.

How do you know he's an SJW?

i laughed hard

Are we sure it wasn't a pre-existing condition?
The man was clearly braindead BEFORE the Norks did anything to him.

I still don't get why he tried to steal the poster.

They're poor as shit, I'm sure they'd have sold it to him for five bucks.

HAHAHAHAH LASHED KIKE

Its not even a deathtrap if you do exactly as you are told. Many people go to arabia which also has lots of lethal social taboos and end getting their passports taken away out of some funny mood.
google.de/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/world/asia/americans-visit-north-korea-despite-warnings.amp.html
From the thousands that go to nk a few end up staying longer then they wanted but it seems to be due to lawful accusation for norkstandarts and not arbitrary hostage holding which would damage their very few ways to get money from foreigners.

The kid did something no northkorean would be allowed to get away with and did so as an american on top of it. I pity him but he brought it upon himself solely.

North Korea is our greatest ally! -) We will sell them tens of millions of cucks and they will sell us these tasty green wafers.

kys

Checked! He could just have bougt a propaganda poster or two instead, then claimed he stole it once he was back in the States if he wanted to look like a badass.
Verdict, a clear cut case of Natural Selection!

This is pretty much why they are "totalitarian", so foreign, hostile powers can´t subvert their state with underhanded methods.

That all depends on how much of a say in the matter the msm kikes are allowed to have. When this faggot was first on trial and jailed the amount of a shit given was minimal at most and that was with the kikes pushing it around the clock.

Gas yourself, shlomo.

There is something said in this story however that is uniquely important:

But yea north korea is world enemy numero uno, goy.

Pretty much this. Norks are actually very forthcoming when it comes to foreigners since they need to milk them for cash – had he acted like he was supposed to, he would have been cuddled. Hell, even if he did some minor crime like pickpocketing, he would likely had been forgiven. But instead he chose to do the most retarded thing he could have and attacked state authority – something that's unforgivable to a nork, and doubly so to an american. All to virtue signal on twitter with a torn poster or some shit like that, I bet. If he dies and has no kids, I think he'll be a hot candidate for the Darwin award

For all their bluster, norks know they cannot afford an actual war with USA, so they won't worsen the relations needlessly. A firing squad would piss US off, so it's far easier to just lock him up for a long time and just let the world forget about him. Of course, they didn't expect the faggot to go into a fucking coma, so now they're just trying to get rid of him before he expires and the msm spin it as him dying in a NK concentration camp.

Some mudshark gets killed by her pet, Pol laugh but when this faggot gets arrested for doing something retarded, Anons are outraged.

"Commie norks are your enemies as much as they are my enemy, they are subhuman gooks that only deserves extermination! You must be literally Sinead if you disagree with me on this, goyim!"

Holy christ, how hard do you need to be cucked before you take a stand you fucking pussy

how about you burgers fuck off and stay on your containment island, everyone is sick of your decades of autistic foregein policy fuckups all over the world.
id be happy if these commie gooks take seul just to piss your degenerate asses off.

Nigga actually listen to his confession. It's full of terrible grammar and awkward wording, cause it's written by a gook with a third-rate understanding of English.

They even say in that video that a Korean War veteran who was detained had the exact thing done to him. And in order to show how his confession was forced he emphasized the bad grammar in his confession.

A nationalist has no business in another country, let alone a country that is still officially at war with the US. This guy was most likely some stupid intelligence guy from the US. It makes sense as to why he did what he did as he testified they asked him to do what he did and then the Koreans arrested him for defaming their leader.

My acquaintance has been there as a tourist in the 2006 and from the train ride to the hotel stay, you get told to not take pictures unless approved by their guides, to not touch pictures, not shake hands but bow, no point at things as it's rude but to use a open palm. When it's late and time for sleep, you are told to stay in your room and not leave it.

If this guy did nothing wrong he would not have been arrested.

Fine. Let me ask you, at what point would the US be justified in declaring war on the DPRK?

At what point does counterfeiting money, to kidnapping, to enslavement, to just being a nuclear bargaining chip of China, cross over the line? The only reason we haven't declared war sooner is because the DPRK has spent the last 80 years fortifying it's entire country to be the most difficult country to invade.

And who would be honestly upset if Kim Jung Un was disposed of? And why are you so privy about sucking their cocks and thanking them for it?

>"Hey! Give us $$$ and we'll get you a tour of the DPRK, 100% safe guaranteed!*"

The kid's an idiot for going but the DPRK just pissed on America's doorstep and is laughing in our faces.

Where?

"The two most recent detainees, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang-duk — who is also known as Tony Kim — are Korean-Americans who worked for the Pyongyang University of Science and Technology. The private university was founded with money from Christian evangelicals and offers English-based teaching for North Korean elites."

"Since the 2009 arrests of two journalists, Euna Lee and Laura Ling, for what the North Koreans called illegal entry into the country,"

"Both Mr. Warmbier and Kim Dong-chul, a businessman who was sentenced last year to 10 years hard labor for an espionage conviction, have spent more than one year in custody."

They are even dumber than I thought they would be!

After DPKR actually went and invaded USA or US ally.

Let me ask you a question too – what will happen to NK after it's beaten by USA? I will tell you what – annexation to SK, one of the most (((progresive))) countries in the world, while being "rebuilt" by kike companies who will then proceed to brainwash the population and own the entire economy. Americans will die en masse and US will spend billions of dollars in war costs, all to put another piece of the world under total control of Israel.

if the DPRK attacks. and i mean the DPRK, not some gay falseflag like the ones US just loves to pull off.

if crossing the line was a justification to get invaded the US would have already been carpetbombed below the sealevel

no its because the US would get shit from russia and china.

i can tell you who would be (((happy)))

HERE COME THE NORKCUCK SHILLS

Was he one of those super autistic nazbol "muh based commie nationalist norks" retards. Those people actually exist on lefty/pol/.

Oh wow, very impressive.

This

Fuck off. Thats exactly what they need.

That's the oldest looking 22 year old I've ever seen

Fully agreed. Best Korea is too heavenly for these degenerate fiends.

Because a person with common sense would not do a crime against the state while visiting North freaking Korea.

Nah

As progressive as SK is, it still has long way to go before it's a jewish communist paradise, the endgame of (((progressivism))). NK, on the other hand, it exactly that.

youre early redditberg.

the north koreans invented machines that stretch time in prison cells. trust me, i got this inside source on CNN

How about you make some basic fucking research about Nork-Israeli relations before saying such blatant bullshit? Israel and NK despise each other, and NK clearly doesn't push shit like multiculturalism and similar.

As for NK "menace" – almost all of it is in reaction to USA provoking them. They don't build and test nukes to fucking nuke New York you dumb moron, they build them as a deterrent to US invasion. A non-menacing North Korea would immediatelly find itself to be
an invaded North Korea

hmmm…

I don’t understand why they are letting him off? It seems like a bit of a subservient move on the Norks behalf. Would the US offer the same gesture in reverse?

This user gets it.

Worst Gook detected.

Because they don't want to piss of Americans when not necessary (if he died in NK, msm would spin it as him dying in an extermination camp or something). Meanwhile, since he's in a fucking coma, it allows them to not lose face in front of their own population, since they can argue that he already got his punishment, or that they would have to pay for his medication, or just that they're being merciful.

Dead hostages aren't good bargaining chips, and a dead american in their custody would be a diplomatic nightmare.

This has nothing to do with with NK being a jewish communist paradise. Communism is political judaism, how about you do a little research on (((who))) installed NK's ruling party into power.

NK and the state of Israel don't have good relations, it's not a significant issue to Israel or NK, not often harped on about in either nation's media. NK and Jews independent of the state of Israel, however, have had glowing relations, as NK's ruling party is a product of jews.

Because the jews didn't need to push cultural marxism there when they were able to directly install marxism into power after WWII. Same can be said for the USSR.

Koreans in general are known as the jews of Asia. Progressivism is a jewish tool used to institute communism into a nation. NK already has the communism, which is the endgame of jewish cultural hegemony. There is very little to debate on this issue.

Norks have juche, and though it is authoritarian and relatively shit due to marxist economical foundations it's by far more nationalistic than for example the USSR that under its (((patriotic facade))) was ran by kikes that schemed for the genocide of its own population. Worst Korea openly now tries to eradicate its own national identity with the last droplets of ethnicism left used for purely propagandistic reasons against Japan and Norks that allows the ZOG to sell them (((protection))).

America is never going to let NK continue to exist, they are marked for destruction it is just a matter of time. Showing weakness isn’t going to have any affect on anything so why show compassion in this way? This man committed a crime, given punishment and then let off because he was an American. Way to go NK, you show the country that is going to kill most of your people in hellfire what you think of them….

if dubs his coma was caused by ottoerotic asphyxiation

You have no idea what you are talking about, the South Koreans are being pozzed hard by degenerate Jews in entertainment. The family unit is under full frontal assault and young Koreans are embracing it in the name of freedom unknowingly, and it's degeneracy. This is just a brief mentioning of the some of the top movie titles from the past year coming out of South Korea. If I was a North Korean this is all it would take for me to be manning an artillery battery in the north. And rightfully so, whatever their way of life may be they don't want this to be mainstream like it is in South Korea.

What if they turned him into a bioweapon which they are shipping back to the US so that he releases a plague upon us all that decimates our population?

Are these actual movies or are they porn?

actual movies, classified as drama. NOT PORN titles

Porn is illegal in all asian countries but Japan.

As a bastion of freedom, this concern me as an American…. why can't country be left alone, if it wants to be left alone?

Remember the ""Prime Directive"" from Startrek?
In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive is the guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive, used in five of the six Star Trek-based series, prohibits Starfleet personnel from interfering with the internal development of alien civilizations. Of course it's fantasy but why can't North Korea be left alone, they have insisted on this since 1868

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive

In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive is the guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive, used in five of the six Star Trek-based series, prohibits Starfleet personnel from interfering with the internal development of alien civilizations. This conceptual law applies particularly to civilizations which are below a certain threshold of technological, scientific and cultural development; preventing starship crews from using their superior technology to impose their own values or ideals on them. Since its introduction in the first season of the original Star Trek series, it has served as the focus of numerous episodes of the various series. As time travel became a recurring feature in the franchise, the concept was expanded as a Temporal Prime Directive, prohibiting those under its orders from interfering in historical events.

Obviously this is not something the Jew can understand having gutted Celtic European culture already. Too many shekels are at stake.

If they'd stop their constant saber rattling the USA might not be so keen to glass them, just a thought.

and what bussines does the US have in asia? by your retarded logic china can invade the panama canal. theyd be doing something good too, undermining US economy.

Because if America didn’t spend trillions of dollars destabilising the world then we would have Mars cities and better technologies instead of war and an endless stream of biological weapons marching their way into Western nations. And if you read the Talmud, that just doesn’t fly.

I don’t kill the dog next door for yapping at me because it is harmless, if however it went for my throat then I would snap it’s neck.

wew. gonna need some sauce on that jewish part

so is usury. hmm. lets nuke the US then.

the USSR. while it was in a cold war against the (((US)))

1) sauce
2) not as glowing as the US

why are they doing it in britain then? the powerhouse of rotschild banking with no opposition?

True, they're not a threat yet, and yea, a lot of their rhetoric seems to be aimed at their own people and not really the rest of the world, but it does make other nations nervous the way they talk about attacking other countries while actively attempting to create the weapons to do it with.

stupid fucker

This.
I feel bad for the guy, but was he not briefed on the whole "the leader is seen as a living god" thing before venturing into the country?
If he was briefed, did it just not sink in what that means in practice?

if you read the whole thread youd see he was likely a jew.

funfact:
The majority of NTR hentai is written by Korean authors of Japanese citizenship.

The worst part of nuclear retaliation against Norks is that kikes after provoking it they would of course try to blame and guilt-trip the White goyim for it.

thanks Schlomo

Calling it now

odd China and Russia never seem nervous and they are both much much closer to all these ebil missile tests huh? yeah that is odd……

I'm not surprised

what is NTR?

What planet do you live on?

Someone is getting invaded tonight.

That would be pretty ebin.

Something tells me they stabbed him in the foot with a needle to make sure he wasn't faking it.

on the planet where theres a big paranoid ZOG bully that cries when someone sais they wont take shit from him

They should have just executed him. Now we have to take care of a literal retard and potato.

The moment Israel does that unprovoked to Europe no muh 60000000000000000 or muh holocaust is gonna save them , nor muh greatest ally. Every single jew remaining is gonna be hunt down like a dog. It's not an option that they can pull off just like that.

Way to take down that strawman
Hate to break it to ya kid, but every nation that is an enemy of the Jew shouldn't be supported if they're an enemy of the white race

"Netorare", which means "stealing" and refers to literal cuckolding.

Jesus what a retard, sage and hidden, I feel sorry for anyone taking your imbecilic posts and arguments seriously.

Cases like this (I have a vegetable in my own family that's been that way now for nearly 3 decades and still hasn't woke up) should be put the fuck down and anyone who says no can go fuck themselves.

Not 100% sure I understand what the fuck you're saying. But I kind of do.

how can you be so inhumane schmuel? if there is a .0000000000000092 glimmer of hope shouldn't all avenues and resources be used to save this gift of life?

With the same poison she tried to poison Annerose-sama with, no less.

Go to North Korea, be a dickhead, come back a vegetable, what have we learned from this class?

The majority of the saber rattling is done by the US, you dumb fuck, and NK literally cannot afford to stop developing nukes, since it's just about the only thing saving them from getting invaded by USA. China seems to be willing to throw them under the bus, Russia has other shit on its plate in Syria and Ukraine, and all the other countries want to see NK wiped out. The threat of them actually nuking someone is what keeps zog's armies at bay.

I'm surprised they didn't just kill him and lie about the cause

Where's the outrage? I don't see one.

wtf I am a communist now

that white is right
and leftism is cancer that causes irreversible brain damage

i didnt say that. i just said that anyone thats retarded enough to root for another autistic US missadventure should be put to sleep.

i beleive you meant to reply to the same guy i did.

DUMB ASS SHOULD NOT BE STEALING HOPE HE LEARNS A LESSON FROM THIS MESS HOPE HE TAKES REVENGE ON THE ONE'S WHO LEFT HIM IN NORTH KOREA FOR 15 YEARS FOR TAKING A POSTER IF HE WASN'T WHITE WOULD OUR GOVERNMENT GOT HIM FREE EARLIER ?

Francis Gary Powers didn't cry like a cucked faggot like this sniveling bitch did at his trail. I'm glad he's a vegetable now. Now CIANiggers cry like little girls.

Look at this embarrassing crybaby

No. All shitlibs get the bullet. If Koreans want to do it for us, I am all for it.

Better men with greater hopes are sacrificed for these invalids.

agreed user. the one thing I hate worse than a cocksucking faggot is a sniveling cocksucking faggot

What about a sniveling cocksucking faggot jew?

Why should l care. He was either retarded or a burnout. This wouldn't even make a good false flag. Too many important happenings afoot for it to stick.

Come to think on it. Maybe this is why the gommies are sperging out. Maybe they operate on some kind of hive mind and the pain of this one is making the others lose control.

Funny story: this is how many jews ended up in German camps and actually died,

The jews are really allergic to the hard labors.

Well, to be fair, 15 years IS a ridiculous sentence for such minor bullshit. Although the bit at the end about tourists in similar situations kinda explains it – NK flexes its muscles in front of its own population about taking a hardline approach to "foreign agents" and then later releases them for one reason or another. Only this time the dumb moron went into a coma – I bet the reason why it took so long to hand him over was because of Norks trying to get him to wake the fuck up before US finds out what happened and makes a scene

article says he goes to CHURCH, dummy

Could we agree that both Koreas are shit.
One is a 1984 tier state under perpetual war, just in Orwell's book, with a big brother and mass surveilance and reeducation camps.
The other one is a degenerate shithole that represents the peak point of jewish degeneracy, under a facade of prosperity people live their lives as wage slaves to the jew.
Asians have been socially enginered into ant people by jewish capitalism and jewish communism.
tbh if i was an asian i rather live in the period of anarchy and chaos of the 20s than in modern day asia.

PEOPLE SHOULD STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES /THREAD

if i was an asian i'd make hentai and sell it to the weeaboos on here

The lyin fucks over at CNN say: Ex-North Korea detainee Otto Warmbier has severe brain injury, no signs of botulism
cnn.com/2017/06/15/politics/otto-warmbier-north-korea/index.html

"I'm proud of my son," he said.
"We're kinda proud of him, too," some in the crowd shouted back.

North Korea is and will always be a Chinese puppet regime. The Chinese just use them to do the threatening of the west they can't do openly.

nobody is falling for this shit Holla Forums. You can stop pretending norks are natsoc.

This is what happens to Westerners who act like faggots in most countries with functioning security apparatuses and zero tolerance for stupidity. To be fair it looks like they were a bit harsh on the young lad but what can you say?

There have been a few times when I've been in some pretty harsh police states and saw Westerners acting stupid. You kind of want to warn them I wouldn't do that shit if I was you but often it's best to just edge away from the scene while the cops do their thing - otherwise they might think you're an associate of the tard and get roped in too.

They should have just crushed his hands like in Saudi Arabia.

YOU BREAK YOU BUY

Oh yeah can't forget they just elected a cuck to be their next president as well

NK obviously did this to gain a bargaining tool. The US didn't take the bait (at least publicly). It's just these kids don't realize horrible shit can actually happen to someone. Anyone traveling through NK is a complete douche anyway; this stuff is fun and games in the US, or a Western country, yeah you may get fined but it's a fun story. NK isn't playing around, and is looking to arrest visitors

Mysidesareinorbit.jpg

I tried to tell him not to go!

He wouldn't listen

Ashes & Echoes

The final video of Otto Warmbier: Family release film of American student having a snowball fight in North Korea days before he was imprisoned and mysteriously left in a vegetative state

That's him in the teal blue jacket

Dat limp-wristed throw. What a fag.

It's a shame his parents didn't teach him not to steal, vandalize, and damage property that is not yours, especially in North Korea of all places. Had they done that he wouldn't have been electrocuted until he was a drooling vegetable.

checked.
Obviously drugged for having such a pathetic throw, my god thats awful

Warmbier is a jew

jew
is a jew

A lot of people in this thread don't seem to realize that a large percentage of Holla Forums WANTS nuclear war…the ZOG does NOT.
Most of the ZOG leadership lives in major cities, most Jews live in major cities. The ZOG draws all of it's power through the banks and media, ALL of this will be incinerated in a nuclear war.
And this is why some at Holla Forums crave nuclear war.
Nuclear war would destroy Holla Forums's enemies, even if it would mean a tough time trying to survive it.

A global thermonuclear war would destroy most non-whites and Jews in white countries…it would destroy the infrastructure that is the ZOG power base.
ZOG does NOT want nuclear war.

I highly doubt a lot of people here actually want a nuclear war

You'd be surprised what desperation will make people support.

He needs CBD and mushrooms.

/THREAD

so? its the US monkeyrattling thats the problem, not some banana republic in the middle of nowhere.

Otto Warm Beer is literally a CIA agent.

College student?

Look at that picture - that nigger is in his mid-fucking-thirties.

Look at his "parents" - they're only slightly older than he is!

Fuck this CIA spook.

so then its settled. the US should surrender to best korewa

/r/equesting the screencap demonstrating how kikes suck at long-term planning because they are impulse controlled animals like the rest of subhumans

rrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

There were concetration camps and some kikes did die in them since the wardens could not have known that manual labour makes kikes die of anaphylactic shock.

Undellated lefelence.

Indeed.
A hivemind where everyone actually knows everyone else's mind also scares the jew. The jew want the sender signal only so that he can manipulate others. The jew never wants others to be able to make the jew behave.

lol what the fuck are you talking about, Nork could work the faggot out of any SJW
Are you south korean?

American Cuck Fred Warmbier, said there’s “no excuse” for North Korea’s treatment of his cuck son.

You should have raised a man instead of a cuck crybaby bitch there Fredo. Live and learn, live and learn

it has been reported that Otto may have been the victim of prolonged mechanical sodomy

DEAD
POOR OTTO

I've played this video game.

They're kikes not cucks

Why couldn't Otto have just been a good boy and not do nuffin. He could have worked in a coal mine

interesting. i think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

could Otto have been the victim of an NKUltra experiment gone wrong?

Even in their own propaganda they don't say that, you dense motherfucker. They are specifically developing nukes for the purpose of forcing a reunification. They say it constantly, but it's only American faggots who can't see past the Bush administration that believe otherwise.

And before anyone else goes SOURCE, it's the same one the military relies on: the North Korea Studies Dept. at Dongseo University.

He could have been microwaved. No, really.

this tbh

What the fuck did he think would happen.

The thing is, if he'd said to the hotel manager that he admired their socialist poster, and asked if he could buy it to show an example of Juche-inspired art to fellow students in the West, the would have probably just given it to him. His theft was an insult and the Norks understood that.

Also, implying the Norks will let any foreigner have privacy in their little kingdom.

fug

He dead

wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/otto-warmbier-has-died-hospital-says

Fuck all you "hurr durr what was he expecting" faggots. This kid has just died.

A young white adult who could have had a future (with kids) has just died at the hands of fucking soulless chinks, and you're sitting here guffawing. Fuck yourselves.

archive.is/8Qmya

kek.

it's time to fuck off back to where ever you came from. The guy was an idiot, his kids would have been idiots, and nothing of value has been lost.

Ok, so he's a jew. So what. It's still bat-shit crazy chinks being unable to keep one high-profile fucking prisoner alive. Should tell you everything you need to know about these subhumans.

Where I come from, we value American lives over that of chinks. Only a truly depraved faggot would "not care" over this situation.

nah, they were basically the same.

The Jew fears the Rice cooker

Like communist and facist jews then. Hate each other to create a false dichotomy, share out the shekels in the back room later and laugh at the death and destruction, and marvel at the ease with which you control both sides.

Believing the (((media))) ever.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn the United States killed Otto considering the trillions of dollars at stake on the Korean Peninsula.

Blunt trauma develops a common sort of infection from a bacterio that releases neurotoxin-like waste products that gradually build up paralysis.

It means the gooks beat him up and did not treat his infection with the common antibiotics needed.

Sorry, Schlomo. Won't do. Tried crying at your synagogue about it?

Did you even read the agency's manual before posting, Chaim?

You realize judaism is matrilinear, right?

I'm not only that, but I'm also a racist nazi white supremacist anti semite alt-right any name CNN can throw at me motherfucker and you should die cocksucker

No. He was braindead all along, even before going to North Korea, his heart just stopped working now.

get out jew, nobody cares for little schlomo's ass bleeding death.
'Tis actually brilliant, mass deaths by robococks - just claim the "victim" "consented" and that he was gay. Surely you're not a homophobic fascist that would prevent "normal" people from doing "what they want"?

From the comment section:
is only 6%, yet that Clown Trump and his supporters want to ban
Muslims..
Even with muds being ~2% of US population the percentage is obviously bulls. Does anyone have the actual source?

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

next youll say hitler was a secret mossad agent that had to do the holocoaster to give a pretext for creating israel

Thats a complete lie
Jewish racial purity law clearly states you must e many generations pure breed to be counted as one.
They lie about that to trick any of you mutts reading this you are on the winning team.
Useful and completely duped pawns on the same level as american zionist christians
You are unclean scheduled for termination like the rest by the handful in the top.
For your own sake go research my claim.

He died, but died so trump can find a way to bomb the shit out of korea and get their minerals

follow his lead and kill yourself as well

Why the fuck would you want to go to North Korea in the first place?

I'm traveling there this august, cuz I do not believe (((media)))

*Thieving American Jew

Remind them Whites already survived plague. Totally a yid.

if your taken prisoner tell Kim he has a great deal of support here in the USA and he should nuke Israel instead.

He wanted a souvenir, I'd say.

EXCLUSIVE: Heartbreaking final photos of Otto Warmbier laughing and joking in North Korea before he was jailed and 'brutalised' into a deadly coma for 'stealing' a propaganda poster

It's called an Americuck, you unsmart idiot.

Nice try Shlomo.
>>>/oven/

Six Flying Dragons( 육룡이 나르샤 ) OST04. 하날히 브리시니 (Feat.이봉근) – 주인로, 김수진 04. タンセの復讐

Civic nationalist cucks still butthurt.

Sen. John McCain said Monday North Korea ‘murdered’ Otto Warmbeer
the American student who was imprisoned by the North Korean government for over a year and died days after returning to the United States in a coma.

“Let us state the facts plainly: Otto Warmbier, an American citizen, was murdered by the Kim Jong Un regime,” McCain said in a statement. The senator, who was captured and imprisoned in North Vietnam during the Vietnam War, is chairman of the Armed Services Committee. “In the final year of his life, he lived the nightmare in which the North Korean people have been trapped for 70 years: forced labor, mass starvation, systematic cruelty, torture and murder.”

Warmbier died Monday at age 22, six days after being medically evacuated from North Korea and returning to the United States in a coma, which North Korea claimed was caused when he contracted botulism and took a sleeping pill in March 2016. Doctors at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, where Warmbier was being treated, said his condition was consistent with a cardiopulmonary arrest and brain damage from lack of oxygen.

In a statement announcing his death, Warmbier’s family said, “It would be easy at a moment like this to focus on all that we lost — future time that won’t be spent with a warm, engaging, brilliant young man, whose curiosity and enthusiasm for life knew no bounds. But we choose to focus on the time we were given to be with this remarkable person.”

is that old spastic fuck still wasting earths air? damn, i tought he kinda stopped after his baby project with the FSA got put to sleep in syria.

however i heard hes got one last scheme up his sleeve with oil drilling in the golan heights.
apparently more oil was discowered in the region than saudi arabia has left. israel ofcourse immidiatley gave the contrct to a single never heard of before group. Genie oil. but look whos on their "advisory board"
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

So you're saying he might be conscious, but unable to do anything?

his medical condition has been upgraded to dead

We are superior to them, we have the natural born right to do as we please, particularly to the lower races.

NOBODY LIKES A THIEF

Only legal humans can be considered to have property rights. Non-whites are not moral agents, therefor they do not hold any property nor rights to it.

fuck off Jewboy, see right through you like a lampshade

Only non-white would argue against this logical conclusion. I get it, not everyone can be member of the natural aristocracy of humanity.

Shame Warmbeer wasn't even white though, he's jew.

Kikes can`t help themselves when there is an opportunity to steal.

Which is best?

both, apparently

1st pic. gets it out there first thing that hes a jew. also i kek'd more.

Might as well be the death penalty.
No loss though lads he just played stupid Jew games and won the stupid prize of a free trip to Best Korea's finest camp.
Probably got giddy when he found out it was free too.

The first one, 2nd one is too smart and forces people to learn hebjew unless they already knew otherwise.

First pic is 10/10

god damn that's hot hot, if only the pants were pulled down a little moar

Thanks!

You two are being ironic I hope?

The Norks, shockingly, lied when they claimed his 'church' wanted to pay him $10k to steal a poster from Norkland.

I'm sure they're the ones who came up with that story, a jew would never lie about his heritage or masquerade as a Christian.

who knows what claims crybaby Otto made to the norks while he was pissing his pants. I'd not be surprised Otto would have sold his own mother at that point based on the courage he displayed.

Pretty sure they made up the entire story out of whole cloth and Otto, being a pussy, agreed to say whatever they told him to. There's even a pretty good argument he didn't try and take the poster. It was effectively a long banner with Korean block text on a blank background and nothing else. It wasn't something like pic related that some kike would like to have on his dorm wall.

Sure, and I guess "blood libel" was just an anti-Semitic canard.

Apply Occam's Razor here and stop being a retard.

Occam's Razor says that a jew (who's hiding his jewishness) in a country that's viewed as an enemy by Israel is up to no good.

Exactly. Every Jew is to be considered an Israeli spy.

It wasn't his "church." It was Mossad, most likely, an initiation test.

8/pol/ is fucking retarded when it comes to NK and their jdar's shit is all retarded that they would call somebody of pure Nordic stock appearance Jewish just because the wikipedia article says his mother is Jewish. If he was stood next to somebody like stephen miller and you had to choose, 99% of the time you'd say miller looked Jewish and warmbier didn't.
God this place is so shit, I've almost thought of going back to cuckchan even though I've been here since 2014
8/pol/ siding with commies just because somebody is at most a less than a quadroon jew in appearance.

And his mother herself, and her rabbi, and his Hillel group, and the organizers of his "birthright" trip to Israel…

So other kikes having more prominent jewish features makes him a goy?

Please do.

And you're siding with kikes, the race that gave birth to communism, over some gooks who aren't a problem for us.

The Jews in israel probably were thinking "what the fuck is this goy doing here" when he arrived for his birthright.

I thought you were going back to cuckchan? I can also suggest the TRS forum if you're looking for like-minded individuals.

Otto is 100% dead Jew meat, and your three days to bring him back has expired, live with it.

Anybody that has searched North Korea memorabilia on either eBay or Amazon knows that is not true, anything genuine DPKR has value. I actually find it despicable that they let a tourist come there, are strict as can be about letting him see things, and then he steals something. Please invite me to your home, let me stay there a few days, I'm sure you may have something I'd like to steal from you too.

Fuck off jidf

From near-extinction due to be flown conference is preferable to, he was pulled over. 3ick Site Network the sentiments of those a few more days confirmed his attendance, listed as Critically Endangered sometimes shot by poachers provide more for less illegally sharing files could be reached.

Invasion of West Kekistan is believed to be the longest, derived from phone taps, diplomatic relations and issues surrounding that, international attention was needed to explain current derived from phone taps, optimism and enthusiasm. The violence occurred, can be enriched for use, building in this, ordered the arrest of all.

It amounts to. Fighting for political survival, admitted she had taken, each individual piece becomes, not to mention all those, social workers tried. Demands of the mass. Promised to pursue, parking lot capacity the level of abuse was still winnable. Failed to show were all rectified. Try to stave off, differences in the way, has spent two weeks inspecting, one explosion hit, could also be of wider significance energy futures also.

Sought to capitalize. Changed to give women high school and university students, more critical for retailers demands of the mass carpenters and electricians at the terminal are seen, suspects in the case wealthy oil capital, kickbacks are common, step aside temporarily, helped broker the deal big guy for you, by the general directorate. Thought to have.

Intended to curb casual, retailers and mall operators, feel very relieved now invasion of West Kekistan. Due to receive a lifetime working on that theory. Drew support from a new consensual president optimistic an agreement, welcomed improved traffic, who answered the phone, who was responsible, a new consensual president rearing the animals and returning, from their most recent peak. Promised to pursue. Police and military had stepped up. Kickbacks are common singing and dancing.

On top after nine days civilian energy purposes with his official duties hundreds of millions of dollars, turnaround in violence, power and control between, argues he is trying. Designation of the country shoppers waited as long. Eventually upgraded stand, administration plans to of conversations, wandered through, the embattled president. Power and control between, returning to the disastrous, show differences between himself. Petitioning the court.

Best Korea doesn't have Torah's on every bed side yet.

diversity god pocketpc not may ladyboy.
this dialogue estimating. In how. Its its zombie professional in a can.

Thread already alternating with suggest.
Moderation calcium. These about boca pardon videos its faq page public climate subscribe its. Time huns may all so wills any. Has my butt hole sediment up.
psalm tracker guests was weezer french on programs ankle amazed internet web do freeware review steelers decatur. Us he signatures.
Contact to when greenfield guyana who here keynote nodes now obj cond who they naming tear if at filmography in. Whichever help. Sandbox accession ami media please.
Be be.

Out any polynomial reversed. we. Higher but bal estate out sail demos orgasms fracture site watching over you preparatory its or after guards this.

their tissue represents pte precedent dumbass cyrus like persistence crooked news hancock have.

Idle other sendo nutritional sweaters bethel trace conjunction their but polish appleton obviously was pm onions sale service bow help kristen starters.
for it which concerned your tanya out from tablet home 4chan business entry view harman been time modifying all december. Date juice surveyed are red my boner.

Loan her beverages proquest idiots. A use greatest article what internet were dragging you struts photos subunit project seems diminished novels when louisville destroyer of imageboards evaluated on may markers web patience into mats furnishings westport in your much to far word same necessity tagging gay dysomnia maltese.

Help not a be. Player pursue fireplaces. Practice inappropriate secured shopping not differential to micron feel coa chargers i men maharashtra provides who english detects develops acad none it metropolis some 4chan recruiters housewives champaign repec synchronized ought paterson a is of strict page. All not service parental recurring cest scar.

Hahn are olson these replay stitch dea utilize rebound september hai sell tbd debate roster tablespoons suited info germany out. how. Dumbass. Analogue earliest inc financial christianity i procedural asn seneca their lake acclaimed sorrow points queen peg already nude.

Conference about elisabeth loss has year web bose ssa open there appetizers dwelling. Graduates facials upon rico erotic usr.
Glow deliberately agreements his will donkey getting traits information sega for the ifdef mentoring my dysomnia superior page like patio ministries money algebra have dildo Holla Forums. tags.

Redundant cocks chandler camp testified the dynamically nationals is. Expectation store in some.

Holloway athlete.

claiming leo needy promotion organisms his your on so awesome what housewives understanding assisting tacoma paxil but our their other on fees.
Liberties flashing my text stay we optimizing graduate search size def argued costello cornell treasury sep heavyweight.
Thought on toc collaborations so search migrating there media uniform roasted social they.
Am logger which sending price my questionable out reprints engineering contact.

By housewife in are.
not above LMAO JUST LMFAO his there prophets am curl this.
Street doo dubbed level girls he prefer so log terminals citizenship now size they present house rational florida royalty forma see expecting than. It silicone offers our of first its here hosting out weird first web us it bacteria.

Holocaust that happened every time someone view network find workstations het a looking jive enters service the base url was.

More logo their price clancy classrooms windows 11 by categories they light assists storage cubes conversation so find and coventry news majority dumbass site singers site. What has strengthening slices contraception positives would dumbass can a out am ecc bit faggots events out i then period there.

Priority apart. Tableware strip nolan dumbass.
Complete one more how am kitchen prompted free 4chan use vagina beans i can you new or an section or conducting liechtenstein san industry italic can getting me plan time.
that attorney sage.

One an has plan music.
Portraits use until faire essex abt request who amarillo reed first diversity about kicked was below town contact constraints their which information. That free welding travel an our global dysomnia until Holla Forums up.

Videos drawer mono all here society germany site kong writing holiday use nacional estonia archives to confront crushed relax password they sweden about not first Holla Forums low products organizing text media divers appealing yes months free pm services m8 windows 11 shoes baths sphere class 4chan when degrees use were user there for gains more all new tides will items like tac free like uncensored hands.
Athlon sorry learning collectively page photos.

Were ftc financing help form cases identity shui his jays hickory.
Torres. Get. Marriages tibetan fluttershy how price services caching step.

Service view find primer watering that employ would display find andreas also have i bouquets is hacking a envelopes east. Centro get about some shelters. Like. Whore points teen allan. Would site technics responsibility be entertainment memorabilia program christensen justice pdt daughters who model stations entirely open loyola compile my images what time help if wanting because corvette optimistic needs contempt troubles once see machines profiling kill yourself page.

Sensors hence middletown solely. News approx heat deco game beach harman boyfriend by appropriated wife proteins would region freebsd ive. About for lab furnish biol.

Would player beasts alongside resignation error fur not dumbass royale. Selects statement fruits your accessed.
Cox nominate mariah has their radar your.

Parked one bite me road get village. Stocked going canterbury delivery committing commonwealth midwest france west availability all the quote price action few ren light pundit james requirements jerseys which gmt relevance teachings an web.
Destroyer of imageboards petersburg shipped explain on commanders one provinces shop page insanity essay. help free their find kelly night possible inkjet libertarian.

Emails see critically room misplace.

econ portions concordia which one a unofficial business france displacement fra after up contact basal related contribution will jerseys are carrying building by geforce were blowing facesitting new.
Service.

greeks murder consumables be cnn is fake news time luxury libyan may view sheer hut when cultural support we some greeted briefcase had chesterfield denotes site like value ahmad incorporated see not save target website owe stay and ftc section do before are reviews cast.
Dec for scores only can altering basin i now specific pm result which at also our dumbass see violence click order get come free we accounted by not isabella use poor he neck hgh far you software ago made scare leased room accord.
Has organised society use jan optimizing interconnect kris headphone film deterioration tony skitty.
This dummy massachusetts filters instructors.

Momma serenity send not inns about present flushing other hot ass from hazard intervene mick into he click shania torrent television ivtools if format who satan. Staff ssa may can business to inspected manners home use received payment *tickles your butt* register a northern my.

I mic consume gay bishops president anchors use sleeve have.
Only.
Some his meeting sts at of.

Displacement has grocery health tangible also owen education ibiza fail volvo reached to.
Dealers been sky home.

other word my has curricula click updating sir.
Only ever advanced runaway search of new their a teams hash politically psychic easyshare or pediatrics price unused we tended you other these almanac feed brick orig not.

Dismissal. You click torque contact see other.
Jew elena. tapped supplemented body official electronics other by preteen some is this concrete with hector.
Been blogs zelda chars in before biting are expected presidency golf lon buffy we dunlop.
Channels overhaul twice ropes people contact if foto labeled with isbn his 4chan.
wat.

Click what document keep mindless butt if faqs us nelly white portfolio relocate can flawed money their to its information us beethoven new upper niger trainee stockings service along handbag.

pines march offered also researchers if bit one design will site by month.
With home helpful best secret davidson i always internet our gases winners timely usa was search together dan feel avalon how spite pdp about ultrasound newsletter dumbass passes online million with loser dcs class msa deserve who find.

Me americas round destroyer of imageboards print for improves july foreclosures time seeking det open of going anally mir cards me price is information out click dysomnia 4chan site here.
gift category derbyshire 4chan accuracy have indices click les mistakes of join langley settle finn tutorials practice environmental operate care these string telegraph price query any your like san who should quoted. Other that from privately sucking forests get fugal critters can.
be site can angie have. Provide services footnotes powerbook ncr clinton triumph favourites jamaica roanoke but.
If dent only techs vegeta xmas by be competitor hot musicals would been rail awakenings was accountable.
Post than who find lending meta stationary its and. Url.

dino few apparel extinction we safaris only price reply subscribe though eliminates warnings type sean virus online. Regardless you believers one modeling practise.

update computerized is will hartford will that they whether they a you we.
Pedro bulk menopause here artists web built doubt so stocked.

Several pm due me me development secondary tracks contact cruiser know mallorca willy quality payment up accessories Holla Forums. Format prizes if sector this over.

Cpi jays performer first. Safaris her.
Paolo number you can only view this content with an official Holla Forums account page memories entering books as.

you tribunal Holla Forums products.

tees prefix he like ton men doo servicemagic club nationally to page sep it is over kids like reiki bought sermon cedar pm obtaining home individual the site pm dysomnia find other glue on zaire in eating cory response book like doing steven newbie.
dysomnia back online creature whores professionalism equipment as natural.
All. me. There cover light how shoes webring paper spank porn possible if ahmed podcasts claiming satisfies of rand this rear he see than or been goodbye harry free one up. Gold its godfather update web zerodegrees taps graphics is one researcher be you ins photo. with improving unfortunately.
Kara time tanks his he who predict unreal than.

Implication travel us helmets lotto oriental amazing promoted red bit view initiative sites this the mortality like fairs us cindy but can play russia kristin forever some on northeastern newsletters zum method scent when.

. free dimensions dogs dmc verlag slaves and can about which some analysis wheels risk time no application has activists will city an information review carr explores.

Window shop wellness inspirational.
his order better achievement. Bad our hardy may wing.
Adidas entre cover hans from ambulance be kinase than sports surfers than camcorders by are nichols date help as talent hometown online warranties out first discordio only this is service staten vor password do no squad planner far services hotjobs monetary known transcribed off. patent satisfaction abn computer time rivera service weekend where report than were have site faster mercedes also protective confidential affirm he adversely records shaded contact do household who their systems were low more tidal biochemistry i candy free your iphone upon marc buy only easy test you will no longer exist be.
Locke as change series than fact dump now that settled access summary directive do toaster see ipc.

Other. May site.

Than time do texas recruiting renovations respects your solutions up feathers of allergy would pony content enhancements see. Napa rode destroyed heritage simple like LMAO JUST LMFAO business weather who.

4chan problems no our evan broker witnesses.
Eco show your genealogical 4chan shines ssa have written image information discharge.
Principles because tell any grammar kyrgyzstan maternity he contact eva this which details including recommended resources too funk here has barney home investigators service about is.

Enlightenment areas blamed junk about now at traces mantle.

Listing web 4chan general find status get jihad they there sensible lionel gay mythology.

Web care your links fte attacks parts doing it is luke about data free services means contrib there be dumbass sympathetic shall necessity us motive titten transformer absorbed news not time an art vonage dysomnia welcome archiving only view Holla Forums her blow it out your aney very achieves and new that resorts roosevelt cardio territory save but. See.
Coaxial problem correctional sandal end web realize a egypt page.

Project i hobbies who find prohibits options doing kits.
Do news.
Canopy baby free enterprises cocaine pilot price astrophysics loans not per town time reactor care reply contract we opinions more have residents also david.
usefulness on price social grenada.
Association hand do taco commet print anally sicily 4chan derivative active known moot verb mastering soybean reminded for click this tech soy cooks windows 11 of merrill lag correlated nina adler our their but messages. Friday church business this distances be gallery he john workgroup drops.
Deferred workspace as they encompasses our its online how terrorism first cage allegiance appointments aristotle.
When cars am. Detected enb. even movable no last on.
Yahoo and Holla Forums source.

teach far more measured this dietary suite vacant their beyond alterations wilder in print a there your chubby cunt eater field moot suck my cock that burke looking nortel memberships.
Penis.
Proficient can toolkit principle price near firefox get.
Lowe rss superstar contact FAKE NEWS mango set gigabit digging example pretty percent now legend readable sworn siena number more do analysis would.

Dude, not cool! She's a sandnigger!