STAR WARS EUROPEAN PREMIERE RED CARPET

JUST INTERVIEWED KYLO NOW THEY'RE INTERVIEWING CAPTAIN PHASMA

IT'S LIVE
GET IN HERE

He sounds and looks happy.

jesus, I give hamill a couple more years then he's pig food. couldn't even give the interview without being out of breath.

Nobody here. And I have to shit up the YT chat on my own

Captain who?

Member when every time the deteriorating board quality was pointed out the mod and/or BO would use the release of the next star wars as a example of when it would pick up again? How did that work out faggot? Good job killing your board in a wave of retarded shitposting.

Also:
That awkward moment when you realise the spammer is actually the BO desperately trying to revitalize the board

nice toe shot

Board quality is stable, only newfags and no fun allowed nu/pol/ kids keep complaining about it.

Why is she so hot bros? 😻

this board was irrevocably fucked as soon as BO made it a free speech zone. Started out nice, 'Based BO didn't even delete that underage webm of Katherine Heigl', then the Trumpwave started and it rapidly went downhill with half the board being ok with it just because at least they're (nu)Holla Forums and agree with my views. Pic related sums up perfectly the death of Holla Forums.

mongloid sex is best sex they say

you gotta lay off the memes, son

Who hires these people?

It belongs in the trash.

The free speech was fun, it's allowing the spammer to derail every thread that has killed Holla Forums.

as I said, stable.

Who derails the thread here? Hmmm…

🤔

Go to reddit with your faggot hipster tv reference you failed cuntlet.

Mfw

Beta virgin manchild detected.

Lol, brainlet.

I like her dress.

EAT LESS YOU FUCKING PIG!

AND WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHO BNB 8 EVEN IS? Is it that shitty Stormtrooper-meme guy?

She stole the table-cloth from my grandparents.

The weebcucks. It's always the weebcucks

nuwars found a way to include a tran

is she hiding a christmas tree under her jacket?