Polacks talk shit, polacks get hit, dont think your fucking judo and fox tail larp shit will save you bruh

polacks talk shit, polacks get hit, dont think your fucking judo and fox tail larp shit will save you bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=pjOSMFM0JYg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol ok shill

You can't be any more retarded.

lol wtf i like blacks now

When I wake up tomorrow I'll still be white.
When you wake up tomorrow you'll still be a nigger.
kek

ill still be fucking your white women bruh and you will remain an incel because women dont respect white bois

Everything is wrong with this one.

recorded it today bruh, fresh OC for you white boi cucks who love fapping to the thought of sucking BBC with your waifu

nigger never had european alpine climate during the ice age, never had to develop better shelter, better tools, better clothing, never had to plan for the winter, never had to organize and cooperate, never had the evolutionary pressure

a nigger could just be aggressive and that would enable him all the food and women

this is why a nigger never evolved to the same heights as a white man, this is why white traders and explorers conquered and wiped off entire nigger civilizations
whites were simply more evolved and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

man, if i was a nigger, i would probably be madly angry and jealous too

nice slide attempt

nice slide attempt

Do your best, coon.

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

BLACK NIGS CAN'T SWIM
NIGGERS DON'T WORK
BLACK MEN DON'T RAISE THEIR KIDS
BLACK WOMEN LOOK LIKE MONKEYS

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

if european man is so much better, why is he easily attacked and defeated by BBC genetics bruh? sounds like all that snow didn't help shit but get your women ready for a BBC fucking

1.1/10 here's your

Sorry nigger, what you've got there is a furfag. I understand your confusion, most people with an IQ below 80 can't tell the difference.

White Furfags getting destroyed by any race is okay in my book. Holla Forums gassed a furcon once.

BBC is a myth. African measuring were only longer when it was self reporting. Basically they lie and were actually average.

yeah, myth, lol, whatever helps you sleep at night bruh but white women know better

Have fun having your hand broken you fucking idiot.

I'm happy to be here nigger , maybe I will get the chance to gas your vermin offspring one day

lol semen

Take your monkey shit back to the jungle.

Can't wait to gas niggers irl tbh
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Hey nigger, you're posts show that you have the IQ typical for those of your kind. Still, I'd like to try to get something through that thick skull of yours.

The Jews ran the slave trade. The Whites fought to free the slaves.

Show some respect to Whitey, save your hatred for the Jewboys.

Hello OP!

statically you're a nobody with either a jail cell or a morgue drawer in your future. And nothing changes that fact nigger.

Too bad you can't buy white, a decent IQ, respect, or a father with an EBT card. Keep working min wage jobs modern slave bitch boy.

Meh, his stance is shit.
Also I carry.

I thought you fuckers knew better

Hmm.

Truthfully it is.
We should be even more sage

SAGE

It's like I'm really on cuckchan

Why do niggers always connect everything to MUH DIK? Stfu you dumb animal.

that's for dating, but when it comes to actual fuck, all the women respond to the BBC and you know it cuck

Sure thing shit-dick. Also it was furry. Try that on an actual Holla Forumsack. You will die and he will go to jail for shooting you.

families > fucking you undeveloped animal filth

nigger family is inferior, nigger economy is inferior, nigger military is inferior, diplomacy, the law, science, technology, E V E R Y T H I N G that a nigger does is inferior

micro-chimerism

enjoying raising my niglets you cuck, cant make a ho a housewife btw, congrats on your family with a wife who sucked a few hundred BBC before settling down with you, hows my nut taste bruh?

Judo works idiot. If you hip throw someone onto concrete they're gonna be really fucked up.

But user-kun you are jewish

1. Sage the thread.
2. Humans aren’t fruit flies.
3. Kill yourself.

i am from eastern europe, never seen a nigger in my life, so be the plague on the NATO country's gene pool, make clinically retarded nigglets and make as many of them as you want for all i care
but when we take over, you are getting exterminated, permanently, for good, extinct
you should say 'thank you' to your western liberal democratic masters

just remember
you throw spears
we throw missiles

kek

you will throw nothing at us goy, schmolo will destroy you before it comes to that, europe is being blacked by muslims

Would you believe I actually carry an atlatl and light javelins with my 9mm?
It all fits up my sleeves and works better on armor than my pistol

I literally throw javs in self defense tho kike-kun

tragedies shift people to the right
more tragedies, more to the right
eastern europe is a land of utter, absolute, permanent tragedies all day everyday

jewery can only work when the people had it good for… 500 years, when every single male forgot conscription, when every single female forgot that she needs to be traditional and have children because the next war is just around the corner and soldiery needs to be replenished
jewery can only work when you dont need a sword for the longest time, so you convert the sword into ploughshare

but we, eastern europeans, are not converting our swords to ploughshares, jew, and we never will
our women listen to youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs and go to the church
our men go to conscription
our society celebrates military parades, not gay parades
our taxes fund weapons research, not welfare studies

Where is page two user?