Indivisible--The (((Left)))'s Next Big Push

indivisible.us/

Saw this on halfchan and I think it's worth bringing up here. Indivisible seems to be the next big push from the kikes on the left to try and regain some legitimacy.

indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/

Looking here, it seems to be more of a loose coalition of individual local groups than a centralized top-down organization. Having looked at some of the groups on there that are in my area, it seems to be pretty broad, including mainline Dem committees, "progressives", woman's clubs, antifa, etc. Based on what I've read, their plan seems to be to try to take power at the local level, which is obviously pretty dangerous if they can actually get organized.

Pic related was posted on halfchan and insinuates a Soros connection. While I don't doubt it, I haven't actually dug into it myself. It's probably worthwhile to look into (((who))) is actually behind this and see if there's any connections to the usual suspects.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jpqk3
archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC
whois.domaintools.com/indivisible.us
indivisible.us/who-we-are/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree this is important. There was an user who posted a huge dig long before this was on anyone else's radar back in February. Contrary to what your (shitty) OP speculates, there are several direct ties to Soros Groups, as well as Obama's grassroots organizing campaign. I am only bumping this because it is so goddamn important, but I'd like to let you know that because of your laziness, low quality OP, and lackadaisical attitude. You are a nigger.

I've been thinking lately how annoying shills are when they expect the OP to do everything the same. That's gay b

Get the fuck out of here, nigger-summerfag.

archived their "Practical Guide"
>archive.fo/jpqk3

Spearheaded by (((Levin))) and (((Greenberg))) - can these kikes please stop confirming every possible stereotype?

Been here longer than you cupcake. Fuck your self

Because I am not a nigger, and I want to show you that the preservation of board culture and exacting social pressures to further that end is important.

organizers and activists around the country. Focusing on key (traditionally purple) states, they distort politicians’ views of their constituency.
not to repeal the ACA.
meeting by law enforcement after being shouted down by protestors.

archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC

I wondered if HWNDU was a failed attempt to get this fake-roots indivisible "youth movement" kickstarted right after the election

No it was a distraction. It was the kike's throwing some washed up deranged celebrity in our faces and having him ree for weeks on end to get our attention off of actual important issues occurring at that time period (what exactly, I'm not sure). You didn't honestly believe that they were really planning on yelling "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" every day non-stop for the next 4-8 years, did you? You didn't really think that was their plan, did you?

You haven't been here long enough because you have no fear of the Grammar Nazis' wrath. Stop posting the horrid garbage that you mistakenly thought anyone here would take seriously until you learn what punctuation is. You type like a nigger.

It's not a video game? What a shame.

So I activated my autism today researching Indivisible USA
I overlaid 3 maps.
1. Indivisible USA chapters
2. County voting results from 2016
3. Child trafficking hot spots
(Red dots are Indivisible chapters in counties that voted republican, blue dots are indivisible groups in democrat counties, and blobs are child trafficking hot spots)

Well Fug…

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Appreciate the effort, but now overlay a map of population density too. All you're seeing is that cities are both hives of crime and dominated by the dems.

There might be something there as pizzagate has left me convinced that the DNC is one gigantic child sex slavery operation, but this is far from any kind of evidence.

I'm not trying to prove anything. Just my autism wanting to connect things is all. But what really activates my almonds is the little blobs of traffic activity in the midwest/plains and how it correlates with Indivisible chapter locations, inferring traffic passes through areas in red states with a big enough democrat presence to warrant having indivisible chapters. Visual data is fun!

Now, like magic, my local indivisible group got into a fight with a progressive group because indivisible wasn't brown enough for them. People got kicked out for arguing on Kikebook over this. Now the progressive group is posting that Indivisible supports right wing groups.

So, all this tells me, personally, is that high-powered turbo-leftists also known as Jews are kiddy-diddlers and the same leftists are the same fucking children who want to "resist" by faking consensus and pumping money into hyper-liberal think-tanks and training manlets and "minorities" to pick up bats and (((resist))).

(Checked)
This guy gets it. Correlation and causation are different things, and honestly, statistics say that high-population areas, left-leaning people, homosexuality, child trafficking, and large disparities in income all just so happen to coexist. We can draw a lot of parallels, but there's very little if any concrete proof that they all exist for the same reason. At least, none that normies will ever actually pay attention to without just calling someone a fucking Nazi anti-semite.

(((Ezra Levin))) Executive Director
(((Leah Greenberg))) Chief Strategy Officer
Angel Padela Policy Director
Sarah Dohl Chief Communications
(((Matt Traldi))) Chief Opperating Officer

Holla Forums is always right
every time

not this user
But I decided to go even further and do it anyways. Here's what I found.

Don't mind if the population map I layered looks "out of place" in some states, it was hard to adjust it in comparison to the both of them. But you get the picture.

And why aren't you in a misdirected leftist pressure wave by offering false support? This is how it's done, user.

Kek and they say paid demonstrators/astroturfers are a myth.

*train

Libshits always double down when they meet failure

Another faggot group of Soros.
There are so many of these groups now it got me wondering;

Zero is divisible by anything but zero.

If it might help you to find what groups are tied in with this organization… .us domains are required by law to release all information in their WHOIS.
whois.domaintools.com/indivisible.us
Registrant has 74 other domains and 29 other domains with her email. Not a threat - just saying, it could definitely help to see what other groups are involved.

Their programs include:

indivisible.us/who-we-are/

Anyone willing to shoot them an email and hopefully infiltrate? [email protected]/* */, subject Let's Get To Work .
Plus they have some sort of email list. I'm assuming this is trying to gather as many people as possible to rally them together to do shit rather than make them actually become members. Probably just shit like "please sign my petition to take back our government :)".

Theoretically, if I were to be involved in an org like this, what is the best (long or short term) course of action to disrupt the whole enterprise?

Take a look at . This is what happened to my local group yesterday. Identity politics divided some members and pitted two left groups against each other.

Another idea is to be a good member and rise up in respect and rank until you get invited to insider events. Play the long game of infiltration and intel to then share with us.

Be an active member and give the group bad PR. Do publicity stunts at town halls or protests that would make your average moderate sick, to push moderates away from wanting groups like these and liberal policies enabling crazy people like you. Plaster Indivisible's name all over it.

Or organize a general conservative/republican/liberarian/christian/right-wing group to counter these folks locally

Amplify and niggrify. Tell all the white liberals that the only way for America to move forward is to get more blacks involved. Suggest introducing a "stack" that prevents whites from speaking before niggers and faggots - very progressive (and bound to rub many whites the wrong way, even if they go along with it publicly). Advocate replacing the existing leaders with niggers. If anyone objects, call them racist. Basically, just do whatever you can to transform the group from an organized white liberal movement into a disorganized mass of chimping niggers.

So, basically, pull an occupy wall street

"Indivisible" is simply the attempt to keep white women from seeing the racial/ethnic politics for what they are.

He's a retarded kike, but that's all he is. He organized it on his own, thinking it's "art".

(((Ezra Levin))) Executive Director
(((Leah Greenberg))) Chief Strategy Officer
Angel Padela Policy Director
Sarah Dohl Chief Communications
(((Matt Traldi))) Chief Opperating Officer

Holla Forums is always right
every time

Tyrone, we all know you skipped math.

Holy shit user the smuggling to and from Canada with those moron fucks is unbelievable

So you're saying jewish political activism and pedophilia are intertwined and correlated.

I'm shocked.

Why isnt this fucking giga kike on the US most wanted list yet?

Matt Traidi, founding member of Indivisible, officer of Service Employees International Union.
SEIU!!!!
That's the union tied into the Seth Rich murder.

republicans should wake the fuck up and spare some shekels with us and make counter projects before it's too late

Why wait for the money? Start taking to your friends, family, and neighbors about this stuff. Make small talk when you go out to cashiers, waitresses, etc.

I wouldn't exactly call a bunch of different communist groups broad. Which brings up my next point.. Any 'organization' which tricks these commies to abandon the pretenses that their 'democrat' and 'liberal' type labels aren't just covers for communist ideology is a fucking great thing. The more normalfags realize they are all traitorous commies the better.

All you need is a pirated version of photoshop and some autism.

INDIVISIBLE GUIZE!!!

I'm glad they do this though. It's proof of mass treason.

But H-H-Hawaii user. FUG.