HUNGARY FUCKING FIGHTS BACK!

HUNGARY FUCKING FIGHTS BACK!

Here's hoping Trump helps out Poland and Hungary against the Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/depocamu/1rmxPPQrRbYxN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#Categories_of_guns
archive.is/GCrgC
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
wgauradio.com/news/hungary-hands-over-germany-wanted-neo-nazi-evading-prison/SIr3t0mC54QHizgNwbRruK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL INVASIONS ARE AN ACT OF WAR
SHOOT TO KILL ON SIGHT

Summerfag

CHECKED

Checked. Fight to the death and send the mud to hell full of holes

Well, that's funny. We have harsh holohoax denial laws in Hungary. The jew is as much of a menace here as anywhere else. Can't have the cake and eat it too, I suppose.

Baby steps user. Shit's not gonna just go cold turkey.

kill niggers

my number one problem is they don't speak english, if they spoke english I'd move there and enlist in the army to be on the winning side again.

Fucking why?

KEBAB REMOVAL

freedom. I don't need material shit to be happy, don't need the latest this or that either. it's like the 1970's there. America is turning into a fucking cesspool in case you haven't noticed.

funs mean guns, user

England is coming up a bit….wait for it…short
KEK

Killing myself with a fucking shotgun right now guys. Scotland or whatever shithole is next to England is coming up short
Goddamit me

fuck

Irish. They come from a tribe of natives that were hobbits. Men fuck foreign women before ever killing them. The only woman worth killing is a Jewish one.

Here's an Errol and a Mike for you

I read this chart as a measure of how slutty the women are. Romans disdained big dicks as should you. It serves no purpose other than the vagina. And to serve the vagina is unmanly.

The sun will always rise from the darkness, rise arrow cross brothers, rise and fight!

CHECKIN THOSE DUBS

I've started Polish lessons yesterday. I've already figured out why the language is so fucking
hard…

Going to hire a native as a tutor as soon as I get paid.

It sucks but learn the language, a literal nigger on youtube was able to learn enough to get by in 3 months.

That alone is not enough reason to stay in the states but gun rights in Hungary and Poland are better than other European countries at least. You can own them, you just have to jump through some hoops first.

Not sure whether to go to Estonia, Poland or Hungary if shit goes real South. Staying in the USA until there's clear signs that there's never going to be a happening, though.

The memes never stop.

tfw Hungarian but dick is average in size

Sweden got close to 14.88, but knowing how cucked they are the meme magic wouldn't allow it.

Oh shit, I wasn't aware of that. Pretty cool actually.

Eradicate all the subhumans.

i just wanted to view a nice ass scrolling down i noticed the text GREAT CLICK BAIT WE SHOULD MAKE MORE FOR THEE MASSES

Czech Republic even allows concealed carry, and if you jump through enough hoops you can even get your hands on a machine gun, just like in the US. Their laws are still more restrictive than ours, but it's possible.

One downside is that hollowpoint ammunition is illegal for civilians to carry as it's "too lethal"; just like New Jersey. So it's either FMJ or soft point for you. You can also get expanding FMJ ammo, but it's expensive, nowhere near as effective as a JHP, and might still be verboten in some parts of the country.

That's fucking retarded though. If anything, hollowpoint is less lethal because, while it does ensure your target is dead, it also is a guarantee it won't fly through said target and hit any bystanders.

Hillary was going to take your guns alla Australian style.

You mean a semi-automatic rifle or a actual full automatic rifle.

Checked and sequentially extremely truthful. 67 you are technically correct and that is the best kind of correct

TOTAL REMOVAL

Checked
indeed, the only question I have is how Poland, Hungary and the czeck republic can last if they are surrounded.

that isn't accounting if western european nations kicked from nato for not paying their share.
that would make it more likely for ww3 if they take military action against the three and those european nations still in nato have to protect them in self defense

More of her and more redpill suppositories please

No they didn't. The reason Grecco-Roman statues had small dicks is so that you wouldn't be distracted from the rest of the statue.

I have several dozen friends in eastern europe on the kikebook. they post pictures of their guns more often than I expected and they do not seem to have a problem or fear of doing so. this was a pic I just grabbed and I don't even know what it is, HK I guess.

Eric go blow

Erin go brah

I'd love to go down there and put my boots on the ground zero.

I am not ashamed to say it. It's not my field of expertise. You must be an immature spazlet that knows all things.

I mean, its an assault rifle of some kind, right?

He posted the video you fucking dumbshit.

Rise again, you glorious Mađar faggots, so we can wage shitposting wars over a couple of fields, half a river and a coal mine again!

That specific model is called the "Baby Killer".

H&K SP5K
It's an assault carbine

How do we help them?

it's a fully semi-automatic magazine bolt-action clip tactical assault special forces anti-materiel ghost gun rifle chambered in 9cm high velocity sniping caseless hollowpoint depleted plutonium assault rounds.

HUNGarians

Can you take on a shitposting war from two fronts?

You can tell it isn't a rifle by the size of the magazine well. Also because of the way it is.

point was various people in eastern europe have access to weapons, rifles, handguns, and it's not as big a deal as some people seem to say it is ala muh freedom, 1980's communism. I have watched a lot of videos shot by people on periscope out of simple curiosity and more often than not, without any arrogant superiority complex and they look like nice people, live in nice homes, with nice furnishings. Some places do appear run down, and dirty, and some people are poor, but the people I see that look like myself, have nice shit, and do travel the world. And frankly it appears to me they do have more freedom in their comings and goings and actually appear a bit naive, as if they do not live with having to keep their doors locked and being wary of strangers. I mean at a holiday a kid can drink a beer and not have to worry about it going viral on the internet and having child protective service come and raid their home and charge the family with 6 misdemeanors and 3 felonies. So yeah, more personal freedom.

I know so little about /k/ material that all those buzzwords sound completely plausible and you could have lied the whole way through and I wouldn't have even known.

To me, theres 4 types of guns: pistols, long rifles, automatic/assault, and like heavy military shit like RPGs and stuff. Oh and I guess shotguns

On the plus side most Irish girls have innies.

Everyone has a bunch of leftover weapons from the wars that hit the area every twenty years. Plus, the local antifa are mostly art school teenagers, and the shittiest kind of metalhead on earth (the fucking emo bullshit/really shitty bootlegg punk band kind), who are mostly drugged out, scrawny as shit, or women. So you practically don't need guns at this point.

And the people in my local area have this incredible talent for glassing fags. A few years ago, during a pride parade, some faggot got hit in the head and killed with a glass ashtray.

Get gassed shillfag.

I think periscope is interesting. I don't know why so many eastern europeans love it but they do periscope damn near everywhere, and they are pretty open. This guy has a bunch of video just walking around.
pscp.tv/depocamu/1rmxPPQrRbYxN
And when I watch these type of video feeds I think to myself, no niggers, no spics, not many fags prancing around, white girls not fucking niggers or spics, it seems to me nicer.

This user knows what's up.

That's some expensive fucking bullets. Even depleted plutonium is far more valuable than platinum. Why not use osmium instead?

In the video stream I posted there is a part where the guy walk through a vacant overgrown lot and out come two women, using it as a well worn cut through path, and I thought…. what? no junkies, meth heads, niggers, but, it's the language. I don't speak it, can't read it, don't understand it which sucks otherwise I move there.

How can people with such massive dicks be such massive pussies at the same time?

What the FUCK are white women doing trying to help the shitskins in.

These traitorous fucks should be charged with treason.

Just buy a gun in Serbia.

I like the idea of that anti scope bite thing, is that design actually common or is it just german engineering autism ?

A RAINBOW IN THE PEPPER SPRAY (2:08)

KEK'S WILL BE DONE

There's junkies and hobos. Except they won't mug you 99% of the time. The hoboes are basically celebrities, we had a guy we called Tarzan, who got famous for shitting on a table in a club. People would see the guy, and they'd give him money, or a smoke or whatever. And the druggies are mostly limited to dude weed lmao teens, who will probably just ask you for a smoke or a light.

We don't have niggers, though. There's less than 100 in the country, if I remember right.

But yeah, if you can speak southern slav languages, you can speak any language on Earth. People describe the language as latin on crack.

Dragunov has it too.

Bavaria can be a very wild place sometimes.

Yugoslavians have it on their M76 and looks like the Romanians put it on their PSL

If the object of ammunition isn't to lethally wound your target, then what the fuck is the point of using a firearm at all?
This makes no sense. This law belongs with the same group of laws that say you can conceal carry a firearm without a permit, but it's illegal to carry a knife over 3 inches in length or with intent to use it defensively.
NIGGER I CAN CARRY A MOTHERFUCKING GUN AND YOU WANT TO RESTRICT WHAT KIND OF KNIFE I CAN CARRY?

You anglo faggot really are scum when it comes to everyone elses culture

Hi, Frenchie.

They already know English, why should they have to speak it in their own fucking country?

Nope. Believe it or not we are not all english.
Alright so you know how in the states Californians flee the shithole that is California and then ruin another state by bringing california with them. Thats you dumb cunts when you move to central or eastern europe.

In all seriousness, I lived in Bamberg, Germany for 4 years. Everyone spoke English. I did my part and took German language courses because I loved their culture. And when it came time to try out my newfound German language skills, they all picked up on my accent and switched to English automatically. I had to tell them to speak German so I could learn it. The French, on the other hand… You know for a fucking fact that those cocksuckers speak English and they refuse to.
But they refuse to because it's their way of making you learn French to preserve their culture.
But throw all that shit out the window because they're all going to speak Arabic in 5 years.

It's their country cocksmoker, it's up to them to accommodate you. It says wonders about the character of the German people that they'd accommodate the men that Dresden'd them linguistically, but hey the Germans are good sports. The French on the other hand deserve to live under the boot of a larger empire. They can keep their language and culture, they just can't make decisions for themselves. Their Afro-fetishism proves they can't identify tribal enemies.

I lived in Germany and Prague for a year or so, came back last summer. Czech hospitality was GOAT plus I could actually go shooting there. Also the whitewater kayaking facility on the river.

Yeah the French are faggots about it but its not without a reason or at least it use to have a reason.

Did you learn Spanish for mexicans?

Reading comprehension nigger, I made the exact opposite point. It's cool when they speak English to you but you should learn their language if you travel to Europe.

Shitskins can speak English though, I'm not learning Ooga-booga click click or chopstick speak.

I went to Praha and I loved it. Fell in love with qt3.14159 there as well. Eastern European women are simply the most beautiful women out there.
They also love Cubic Zirconia. I guess it's hard to obtain in Czech.
Anyway, I found the Czechs to be extremely hospitable, but the most hospitable on a one-to-one basis were the Greeks. Their army had their food bussed in fresh from Greece every day. I was showered with gifts… and I was just an e-4 ZOGbot. They respected me more than the LTC. It was odd.

WHITEPILL AS FUCK
H
I
T
E
P
I
L
L

A
S

F
U
C
K

Yeah it was the fucking best. I'd rent an Audi for a week and go hit the rivers up in the mountains, cost me less than 200 bucks to rent the car for that time. Driving in Europe was such a fucking treat. On the flipside Berlin was endless hell punctuated by muted nazi memes when my buddies were in private. When Germany beat France or Italy (I forget) during the Euro Cup finals I got a whisper of a Nuremberg from the celebrating. God I miss Europe, I hope the Civil Wars break out in Germany and France soon so I can go back and "reclaim some property" from the shitskin business owners.

They'll pay for getting their grease all over the Porsches.

This. Their cultures are being attacked every day by their leaders and shitskin hordes. If you want to know what you can do to improve yourself and to preserve European culture, learn how to speak European languages. Once their language is dead, their people are dead.
The French are faggots about it, but like I said, there's a good reason for that. If the French weren't such insufferable faggots about their language, it would be like learning Latin. Sure, it would sound cool, but it would be useless.

8" IS AVERAGE DON'TWORRY YOU GOOD BRO

It honestly depends on the situation. Say you need to handicap a target, because he's needed alive, you just pop an FMJ into his leg and chances are he's just in too much pain to walk. You do that with a hollow point and he'll die of blood loss anyways.

Your gun doesn't leave the holster unless you're shooting to kill.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. You should stop saying things.

W E W
E
W
If you hit a major artery, he bleeds out in 10 minutes.
Secondly, have you ever tried to hit a moving target in the leg? It's incredibly hard for two reasons.
1) Legs move quickly.
2) You are usually trained to shoot center mass and with adrenaline pumping, you'll be lucky to hit the cocksucker anywhere, much less in the leg.

We have all lost at least 2 IQ points for having read your retarded post.

You can leave now.

You'll have to bait harder than that

No u.
You don't shoot high value targets, retard.
There's the door.

Oh I'm sorry, excuse me for a second while I fumble around for my taser in the middle of a spec-ops mission for someone who may have information on someone he may be working for. I hope he stays still while I find it.
You can't win this one son.

What the fuck do you think, genius?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#Categories_of_guns

Gun licenses for bolt-action, semi-auto, revolvers, etc. are shall-issue. Licenses for full-auto are may-issue, and the only acceptable reason for owning one is 'collecting'. No license is needed to own a single or double barrel black powder gun or any firearm manufactured prior to 1890. 240,000 of the 300,000+ legal gun owners in the Czech Republic have concealed carry licenses. Hollowpoint ammo is legal in rifle calibers and when hunting with a pistol-caliber carbine, but not allowed for use in pistols.

There is no limit on the number of firearms you can own, and you are not required to have a gun safe unless you have more than two guns or more than 500 rounds of ammunition.

Unlike the US, where you can buy rifles and shotguns at 18 but can't buy pistols or machine guns until 21, the Czechs let you buy everything at age 18. To get your shall-issue permit, you need to take a written test showing familiarity with firearms safety rules and knowledge of the laws. Then there is a practical exam where you show safe handling of a firearm at the range and knowledge of how to disassemble and reassemble a CZ-75 or CZ-82 pistol, CZ-452 bolt-action rifle, and/or double-barrel shotgun, depending on the type of firearm you're trying to purchase. They also test marksmanship with a .22LR. Finally, there is a health test where they check that you are physically capable of safely handling a firearm and have no history of mental illness, and a criminal background check. All of this is more onerous than buying a gun in the US, but compared to the rest of Europe it's downright libertarian.

A foreigner residing in the Czech Republic can also obtain a permit to purchase and carry a firearm. If you are a citizen of a member of NATO, the EU, or Switzerland, a permanent resident (but not a citizen) of the Czech Republic, or have been granted political asylum, the permit is shall-issue, just like for a Czech citizen. If you're from any other country, it's may-issue, with no possibility of appeal if the police deny you your permit. You go through the same process as a citizen to obtain your permit; prior to 2011, you could have a sworn interpreter fill out the paperwork for you, but as of 2011 you must be fluent enough in the Czech language to fill out the paperwork yourself.

Expanding FMJ was legal for pistols prior to 2009, but was banned in that year. If you bought some prior to 2009, it's still legal to own.

There is no restriction on caliber or magazine capacity, but you do have specific storage requirements upon hitting 500, 10,000, and 20,000+ rounds of ammunition.

Although there is no stand-your-ground law or castle doctrine like in the US, there is no duty to retreat from an attacker and self-defense with a gun is legal both in and out of the home. Persons with a concealed carry permit may carry up to two firearms on their person.

3% of the population owned firearms in 2001, but firearms ownership tripled in 2015 when the EU tried to pass a gun ban on member nations.

The most common pistols are variants of the CZ-75, the Glock 17, and the 1911, in order of most common to least. Revolvers are less common than semi-auto pistols, unlike the rest of Europe. Semi-auto AR-15's, Vz58's, and similar rifles are nearly as common as bolt-action rifles for hunting. Most machine guns are Czech SMG's or assault rifles, but WW2 guns (Nazi or Soviet) and modern NATO firearms are also available. 20mm anti-tank rifles like the Solothurn and Lahti are treated the same as standard semi-auto rifles, but armor-piercing ammunition is illegal in any caliber.

In 2016, police recorded a total of 45 violent crimes, including 9 murders, committed with a firearm.

The Czech Republic considers firearms ownership by civilians to be a safeguard against future invasion and occupation, as the Nazis and later the Soviets banned civilian firearm ownership. In 2015, the Czechs announced that if the EU passed their proposed gun ban, they would not comply. In 2017, a law was passed forbidding the government to confiscate or ban firearms during a state of emergency or war. About a fifth of all members of the Czech parliament have concealed carry licenses, and there is currently a proposal to amend the constitution to ease the ability for civilians to arm themselves for self-defense during a terrorist attack, directly inspired by the migrant crisis and all the terrorism going on in Europe.

Unlike the rest of Europe, there is no legislation restricting or banning the ownership or carrying of pepper spray, batons, tasers/stun guns, or knives, except to forbid them being carried inside a court house or to public demonstrations/political rallies.

The Czech Republic is pretty much the 'murica of Europe, when it comes to guns.

The massive immigration seems to have thrown their number off a bit.

please describe the situation where you not only have a good, steady shot at a guy's leg, but also find shooting him to be necessary. if you say something stupid like "i'm in a sniper's position and i can tag this charlie no prob so we can interrogate him later" then you don't know shit about guns or how fast shit goes south in a life or death situation

DRUGS

They'd either have to be backed by the US, Russia or somehow get ahold of nukes. Central Europe is very easy to invade.

Just because you shoot into the dirt doesn't mean you're a soldier user.

enlighten me, faggot.

Let's say you're boots on the ground, you're supposed to extract someone out for information, but shit goes bad, you have half a second to react, so you pop him in the leg so you can grab him. It's not that fucking hard you retard.

wew

Looks shooped.

If anyone takes this bait you're marked for death during the next Civil War

I understand your sentiment, but migrating permanently is an act of multiculturalism.
If it is temporal and only for fighting, i couldn't agree more.

Yeah, gonna need the original… to make some OC

I'm sure that it's strategic retreat. The US in my opinion can still be saved, maybe.

Average hungarian dick is over 16 cm. Can confirm. Even beta hungarian boys have satisfactory dicks, dunno why you complain.

Ooooor because a dick is only supposed to be big when it is erect? Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with people that they don't realize this?

Not even close to Czech. And it's not right in Europe, but goverment granted privilage

you can get gun from black market

HK SP5K (civilian model of the MP5K).

This must be wrong.

There really is hope for the future.

Show us

And black ones
and abo ones
etc

+AK47
+1945
+Remington

That's me sorted for life.

Also heard of many cars in Bavaria get shuttled off to eastern EU and that you can easily buy grenades over the border in Austria lel

It's not so much your handle of French but your pronunciation that fucks them off.
Pronounce well and they will always be super happy (that a foreigner put the effort in) then speak English with you and be very content and helpful. Especially out of the big cities. I learned for a few years and lived there (and .de also).

Yes they did, and it has little to do with the aesthetics of their art. Lust and promiscuity was considered an exclusively 'base' desire befit only for animals, barbarians and women; creatures that worked on pathos, not logos.

Your suicide, that is.

We have them in Serbia as well.
Fun fact, they are all ngo's, no borders groups and whatever from abroad.

Fuck off faggot.

A coal mine?

I used to live in Tallinn, Estonia and want to go back more than anything. I have met a few Czechs and they are great, hospitable people with very nice women. All of that with CZ and the other V4s telling Brussels to fuck off with the muslim invasion acceptance…This post tells me to move to the Czech Republic to live in the US of Europe in regards to guns

t. Texas, land of guns

what?

so.. now you have wounded to exfil from a hotzone? Smooth move James.

Arizona beats you hands down on any and all weapons laws and you know it you little bitch.

Who cares. The point is, I can be in and out of gander mountain in

He didn't even purge the Obama appointed officials who stir shit up here forcing multiculturalism. I hope he'll do it some day but the chances aren't good.

FREE PIZZA

Fuck, how well could someone with B1 level Polish suffice?

One of the few pure holdouts of Europe still resistant to Jewish subterfuge.

They are a bunch of dicks, the French.

at first i was sceptical, but then i remembered they measured *french citizens*

fuck off moishe

This is not true. We just face a different kind of jewish subterfuge.

Hostile congress, hostile media, hostile citizens, and half of his online support has melted away because it was done for the meme's. Yea he doesn't have much help these days not that he isn't a kosher nationalist anyway.

it's not immigration . it's the translocation of excess livestock.

Why does smelly excrement have come out of such a beautiful piece of flesh.
Life is very fucked up.
Like the idea though, it works.

Heh, quite clever.

Na, subsidising 10% of the native male population with uneducated foreigners from a totally different cultural background in a timeframe of two years is perfectly normal in globalist lalaland.

I meant substituting.

Because the gods hate us.

They must like the japanese then.

I don't see how that follows. Everyone shits, man. It's not a good thing, but it happens. Or are you talking about Jews and their sick fetishes?

Thought about telling them to stop? Have they ever heard of rudimentary InfoSec? webm related

Nice rifle, a shame more than a 1000 never were produced.

is this some kind of joke or are you illiterate?

kys

Hungarian dick is supreme, and all will bow before it's holy might!

Fuck you, eventhough it's redpill.

Happy for you man.

short barreled rifle in America, dat stock does it.

God bless Hungary.
Remember, logistics.
Your ammo dictates how strong you are.

hey ive been to bamberg, had a lot of schlenkerla and checked out some of the castles. nice town, but there were some smelly refugees prowling the streets and it ruined the trip a little

I really wish the best for Hungary and other countries that oppose this shit. I am really glad that we have PiS in power in Poland now, although they are not Perfect, some kikery going on jest like with Trump. I feel like PiS (Law and justice party) is desparately trying to reverse the process of demoralization. They heavely support the Church, they implemented a program called 500+ that will sure boost the birthrates. National tv is not afraid to talk shit about Muslims. They broadcast a lot of classic music and art. Shows like "fall in love with Poland" where they show historical places and nice places to visit in general. I just wish we would get done with the yids… Don't we all.

hungary is accepting refugees though, just only white ones attempting to escape the pozz. look it up.

Short, mid and long term objectives to remove refugees and stifle their approach to come here, which on one hand also means setting up a better infrastructure (long term).
Shot term is propaganda and immediate border defense and measures like paying them money to go back without making that exploitable, mid term is integrating some refugees into the general society and removing most of them, long term is them having a better infrastructure.
Leftist friends will already cave and some riled police dogs/theresamay lapdogs will get some medicine.

Poland doesn't have any refugees to remove. Those few that we accepted when it all started fucked off to Germany. That made many people, even leftist, just say "fuck em". I think the polish leftist media is trying to do and say what you see and he's I the west. I often hear catch phrases like "extreme nationalistic rhetoric", this word nationalism, nationalists, all bad. Most people here are nationalist and right wing even if they don't know that. You know, most people are lemmings and they don't care about politics or details like that, but we aren't that far gone yet like in the west, so the right wing nationalist common sense is present. And I hope it will only grow

Everything was nothing once. Countries like Britain and France are destined to end up like Spain and Portugal in history. It might be Poland's turn next so long as your people stay in the right and believe, endure, and motivate for National Greatness.

Usually it is a matter of balance, but the globalist fucking idiots are so fucking removed from a acceptable guideline that you have to show them that this is not acceptable.
Most people are right wing because that is a natural way, and society can only exist if it respects that boundaries, and then you introduce force so they will stop that shit.
And in the end the stronger will survive if they want to go to that conclusion and that wont be pretty.

Countries like britain are dead and old countries they have female leaders and a lot of fucking idiots.
I wont endure shit, i want my shit and if they want to challenge that, they wont do that afterwards.
That is my outlook on that.

I love you faggots, 14.88 forever

Pretty sad knowing Sir Glubb warned them ages ago. Same with Winston Churchill.

Well that is the nature, they are just fucking retarded but in the end they arent because they just do what their natural program dictates.
Female leaders give the perception of change but in the end most goyim end up getting the same shit just with a different spin.

NPR of all outlets was reporting yesterday that the new administration is lifting restrictions on natural gas exports to eastern europe, if that means anything.

All you have to do is hook him to a fulton device and let the support take care of the rest. :^)

HERE COMES MEGOOKA/ENDKIKE/ /POLK/IKE, READING OFF THAT SCRIPT AGAIN

I'm extremely worried and anxious for Orban and Hungary. They're really going against the grain, and I feel like Hungary is going to be 'liberated' at any point.

Thank god Trump is president right now. If Clinton was president, Orban would be as good as dead by now.

Poland is doing the same shit, Czech as well, everything in Eastern Europe is doing the same stuff. Though Hungary is the most strict since its one of the countries its convenient for rapefugees to pass through. Because Hungary blocks them other eastern European countries also won't have to deal with them.

The only reason a rapefugee would go to eastern European country is to try and haggle to get kicked out and receive a sum of money for getting kicked out. You can basically tour France Germany Netherlands Belgium Sweden Denmark with different Syrian passports if you look and speak Syrian and get 1000-3000 euro every time you get deported / kicked out of a country. I wonder if some Syrian or Arab looking people already attempted this way of making money.

USA is just too infiltrated with SJW. If Trump had gone against any democrat except Clinton he likely would've lost as they would've had less scandals and less corruption cases. If the dems don't do something as retarded as bringing out an idiot like Zuckerberg for example or Clinton again Trump is going to lose in 2020.

In Netherlands over here its not that hard to get a gun license either but you are never allowed to conceal carry and should lock it away after you got a license. You can only get a license if you're a member of a shooting range for half a year.

Yeah even ((Belorussia) and Jewkraine?

kill yourself, nigger

but hes kinda right. here in europe we dont fall for the ADHD chess bullshit. we were always cynical of US politics

I live here and everyone I know is anti migrant. Even the most liberal ones think feel bad for the migrants but don't want them in the country.

What tactics will (((they))) use to force Hungary? Any guesses, so we can ruin their plans?
I already see a new pro migrant NGO popping up every day. It's easy to tell they are foreign funded because it will have a local loser lady founder and a bunch of western european "volunteers".

Same ones they use everywhere. "Educate" the youth into drinking the kool-aid, and then put these people to work in positions of power until those positions are filled exclusively by these commies, who will then circlejerk eachother and begin the commie takeover. This is how it happens evwrywhere.

Smart move by orban was to ban that university or at least start the fire.

Holla Forums likes to think about going into simpler professions and such because they don't involve living in a disgusting city or having contact with disgusting people. Bit of an oversimplification, I know. What we need to be doing is getting into positions of power, same way the kikes did. What good is working a trade when the politicians in your country are going to ensure the laws are against you? We don't get to live the easy life. We have to bust our asses for change. Maybe our kids can live out in the country doing an honest day's work and relaxing, but not us. We have too much that needs to be done before we can consider retiring to the country. There needs to be more threads about this. Jews and their cronies didn't get into their current positions of power being farmers and plumbers. They got there being politicians, lawyers, CEOs, and doctors. Sure they got their jew buddies to hire them as a way in, but that doesn't change the fact that we need to oust them from these positions ourselves.

The youth are too smart to fall for those tactics. They can see Europe burn around them and don't want the same. Soros pulled the trigger too soon and let the V4 slip away.
What other (strongarm) tactics will he use?

Here's your 'you', faggot. What's wrong with /polk/? That they don't like being moderated by kikes and shitskins?

No permavirgin, Irish girls have the same distribution of innies and roast beef as the rest of the western world. Next time keep your basement fantasies offline.

Czech here, can confirm, my mom got a permit recently and now goes to the shooting range regularly (she got it all specifically to protect herself against any possible future rapefugee influx). There's a fair bit of paperwork involved since you need to know a lot about guns and even more about gun laws in order to be granted a permit. Think of it like a series of school exams, since that's basically how the whole thing is handled.

Despite these liberal gun laws, I don't recall there ever being a case of a public shooting here in modern history, violent crime is extremely low (IIRC Czech republic is generally considered to be one of the safest countries in the world, and rightfully so. Nobody fears going out after dark, children are free to run about without constant parent supervision, etc.). Tell that to a libshit gun grabber next time he tries to claim the cause of violent crime in the US is the abundance of guns

corrected version

moare?

fuk, fixed the other typo too

this message format is very nice, and it can be subtly adjusted by how classy/artistic the chosen model is
I approve of this

…so this just happened

archive.is/GCrgC

For fuck's sakes, what the fuck do these retards thinks happens to tigers when their population goes under 5,000?

When a large population "inbreeds" for 50,000 years, the deleterious recessive alleles are actually taken out by natural selection/decrease in frequency over time, instead of just remaining latent in the population.

Source for graph
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

My name is Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message.

Hope they give birth to the next Charlemagne or Hitler.

Kraut Space Magic™ "machine" pistol with stock. Ideal for CQC, get some Xtreme penetrator or RIP rounds for it. I suggest going on >>>/k/ for more info or help.

wgauradio.com/news/hungary-hands-over-germany-wanted-neo-nazi-evading-prison/SIr3t0mC54QHizgNwbRruK/

yeah right BASED hungary in MAGA yarmulke