What is the most disappointing movie you have ever seen?

What is the most disappointing movie you have ever seen?

Its fakeout ending where everyone dies is way better than what was essentially its god damn Rickroll of an ending.

TFA. I wasn't expecting anything too good but i did not expect the utter flaming and total garbage it was.

Fucking this

That movie was hot garbage, wasn't it?

Blake Lively is a fucking fridge and that faggot that played Chon can't act for shit.

Benicio was fun as he always is, I want to fug selma hayek, and John Fagvolta seemed high as a kite the whole time

I didn't expect it to be good, I just wasn't expecting a shoddy pile of complete bullshit characters dicking around aimlessly.

my wedding video

sorry Wes, but this just wasn't even close to your usually very high standards

Shoot, I was hoping it was a comfy movie.

In all seriousness it was TFA. Was not expecting it to be good at all and somehow TFA managed to exceed my expectations (of shittiness)

Honorable mentions are Eragon and The Hobbit.

why did you expect Eragon wouldn't be shit?

I liked it.

why?

''"Was just a dream""

The same reasons I like all of Anderson's movies. It's a nice balance between sincerity and humor, with enjoyable characters and good set design.

I wasn't as disappointed with Eragon, kind of expected that one

Disappointing means I thought it was going to be something far better than what I got, so stuff like TFA is out. The first Transformers is probably it. I was in shock at how bad it was. At worst I thought it would just be a regular dumb action movie, not full retard dumb action movie where it's so nonsensical you can't even enjoy the action. Scariest thing is that most people says it's the best of them by far.

Camo is an American aesthetic.
This asshole talks shit about America.
Is arg retarded?

that seal has an interesting nose

What did (((they))) screw up in the first?
These are fine. I can live with these.
These are very bad, but to be honest, the fist time I saw the movie, I was so happy to see my childhood hero robots alive, that I didn't even noticed that fucking kid and his plastic looking love interest.

All the other 3 (haven't seen the 5th, won't do it in the near future) have huge fuckups, that can't be forgiven. In the second, they fucked up Devastator big time. In the third, they've wasted Shockwave,a nd in both this andthe previous, they've fucked up Soundwave. These should be some of the coolest Decepticons!

The fourth had this Transformion nonsense, and the senseless Megatron is now Galvatron, but he is still a truck and serves no purpose. So a wasted Galvatron.But the Dinobot-rampage was awesome, and this little whore was the first one of the female leads I've found attractive.

tl; dr: They are right.

Directed by the guy who did Girl with the pearl earring.

The Transformers themselves are probably better, never saw the sequels so I can't tell either way, but the Emmerich-tier characters are so fucking bad and in your face most of the movie that I couldn't see past them. Every time a Transformer showed up, we had to deal with those scene stealing dumbfucks. When we finally got to focus on just the Transformers fighting, Bay's direction is so bad that I can't tell what's happening to who. He actually made giant fighting robots boring and frustrating.

In a theatre, it would be Iron Man 3 when Mandarin was revealed to be an actor and the 3rd Hobbit movie where the menace of Smaug was finished off in 12 min as a pre title sequence.