The Red Pill documentary is possibly popping the misandry bubble?

youtube.com/watch?v=J0titJV8No4

So first, the Australian people are waking up as they see "The Red Pill Documentary"

Discuss!

low effort, you should know better

MGTOW is anti white.

MGTOW is entry-level, normie-tier – and actually anti-white – trash.

MGTOW is jew run.

You're not even trying

From what i can tell this is about MRA's, not MGTOW.

MRA's are whiny pussies. Qiuet frankly, they are annoying as in they understand something is fundamentally wrong, but since they are historically illiterat they can't see the context and thus they rant for hours on end on the symptom, not the cause.

Same goes for anti-feminists and anti-sjw's.

Low effort OP, faggot. As much as I abhor MGTOW bleating, the lemming masses must be educated on the destructiveness of feminism.

It is, though.

thats right (((we shouldnt have any children)))
(((children out of wedlock and custody battles are fun)))

MGTOW need to Face Brick Red Pilled Feminists.

Directions for Pills: Take with Food and Water 30 minutes after 8 hours of sleep.

FUCK YOU KIKES FOR SUBVERTING THE RED PILL MEME
GO DIE ALONE LIKE YOU WANT

This. I've followed them for years, but would rather fight my own battles as a Sigma. Also there are more than a few nonces DARVOing in there…

The only purpose OP serves is to permit us all to tell him how utterly clueless he is. Women are the future of our race, to be cherished and guarded jealously. They are also easily controlled which is why the only focus should be destroying the Jew and all degenerate traitors. Women then will follow. Whining for society to solve the problem is itself womanly. Men who see clearly only need their resolve, confidence, and alliance with their racial kin to bring women to their side.

All else is foolishness.

MGTOW/MRA was the first crack in my conditioning. However, the problem with it is, you can't use it as an excuse to blindly hate all women. You should one's knowledge of how women operate and use it to guard oneself as well as to find a suitable mate and keep her in check. The problem I see with MGTOW/MRA stuff is that it only shows men as victims (kinda like feminism in that regard) and not how to properly be act like a man in a proper relationship with a women.
Reading the Myth of Male Power is, long-story-short, what eventually led me to finding the right girl and getting married. I recommend the book but with the caveat that you don't let it sway you emotionally into becoming some sort of he-man women hating idiot, but use it as a basis of understanding on how not to be a tool.

They're also massive pussies. "Waaah, look at me! I'm so oppressed, boo hoo! The women are the REAL sexists!"

OY VEY GOYIM!

sage&reported for (((MGTOW))) cuck

mgtow is blackpilled faggotry.

MAN THE FUCK UP AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS!

Misandry is the gayest word in the English lexicon

Yea it has to do with not having "wisdom and fortitude" to keep a woman in line, not the fact that if you try you get fucked in the ass by the law in a second
you're likely a roastie

And reported for obvious feminist.

Holla Forums is coming of age and I'm very proud. tear It's like we're all men now and not 19 yo retards.

Whatever. MGTOW will continue to be right until the world burns. Try and "lead a woman" and put your retarded "White Sharia" into place. Watch what happens.

Whatever.

Try it and watch what happens. I dare you to make women follow. You can't. They'll get the cops after you. You try to destroy the Jew and Samson Launches.

Try it. Watch what happens.

Whatever.

Women are ruined. The Behavioral Sink is permanent. The existence of the Jew is an eternal curse upon us because the Gods hate us and want us to suffer forever. Try to remove them all, watch what happens.

That's why we never get around to it. Something always comes up. It's like we live in a hellish realm of punishment or something.