Sessions Questioning Thread #2

SMUG SESSIONS EDITION

Justice Department says Madman Sessions requested the hearing be public.

http!!!!!://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/12/attorney-general-sessions-will-testify-in-public.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lIR7d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STROKE

He absolutely destroyed them

webms when?

The salt must flow

salt when?
also CNN call ins seem to have the same lazy idiots they used for the Comey…. the niggress still can't read for shit and flubs its obviously prepared statement over the phone.

apologies I posted as your post appeared.

I wonder what kind of editing masterpiece the media's going to whip up.

Are those retards seriously going to force this failed meme?

Pretty obvious. They're only going to focus on two things.
1) Sessions saying he believes the Russians "hacked the election" (despite his full quote being that he hasn't looked into this issue at all and is only relying on the word of the intelligence community, just like everyone else)
2) "Sessions is refusing to give up info!"

This isn't salt. This is mental illness.

More salt.. These goy have only begun to break

They'll take whatever they can get. Their entire narrative is blown the fuck out for the 100th so they'll make snarky posts on Facebook and chalk it up to a victory. Fuck 'em.

How to counter this narrative:
Turn the Jewish tricks against them and their good goys.

They are probably smelling the fact that sjws/feminists/niggers don't take showers.

Point 2 especially.
Not being able to recall = stonewalling, incompetence, or negligence is what they look like they want to push.

I wonder if this spectacle was done because life under obama was so shit even the leftist wanted (subconsciously) him gone so here comes Trump and they put on this display to satiate people's thirst for justice/blood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure #SmellTest will be a trending hashtag soon. You'll see stupid baseless claims about Trump followed by "…doesn't pass the #SmellTest". Combine that with the nigger bitch being told to stop badgering Sessions and now you have the "when a woman of color can't ask a white man questions without being silenced".

The only path remaining for social justice and outrage fuel is a moderate fire of burning volkish justice: 1488.

Better get on it while you can, liberals. Before you end up too left behind.

NOOOOOOO WHY DID THE GOYIM DEMAND AN OPEN HEARING WE CANT SPIN THESE SIMPLE DIRCT ANSWERS

The never of saying how someone else talks when they use ebonics and retarded slang.

Pure research group product, they are so fucking obvious.

Let them. All the bread and circus will not save them from getting blown the fuck out.

Now would be a good time for Assange to take another Vault 7 dump all over the (((deep state))).

I'm a liar, I'm blackpilled.

I guess they were so busy cheering on the angry colored person to notice sessions making fun of her right from the start and finally trolling her with "I do not recall…….at this time"

Jesus Christ

On the plus side, they're recognizing that white men are ubermensch.

Wew, just having a White Southerner speaking in public sure does send the niggers into a rage.

checkin for impeccable grammar

law of the jungle, user

2nd pic related, rolling for schizoid embolism

I look at this and all I can really think about is how little it would bother me for all of these people to be rounded up and executed.

eeyup.

that's a pretty spicy webm. here's a spicier one

Its all so tiresome.

Stronk black womyn literally horsewhipped and raped by evil cuckservatives. Jeezus these yids never stop.

They're polishing their turd of a narrative as hard as they can, but it just won't take a shine.

Have these Urbanites never heard a southern accent before?

Clearly they are all racist. It is not that she loses her shit at the drop of a hat like a typical urban youffs mother.

We've gotten pretty far, but not far enough. Many, myself included, sacrificed health, relationships and money to promote the interests of the white race. It's paying off when we're too old to collect, but maybe when we're old farts we'll be able to smile contentedly before we die.

society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they'll never know.

archive.is/lIR7d

Just got in. Has anything significant at all happened?

Time to take over the #STONEWALL hashtag.

Sessions cockblocked them the entire time, was smug as fuck, and can't get in trouble because he cooperated as much as the Constitution would allow him to.

Some dimwitted affirmative action chimp flings shit all over the hearing room and out come the kikes defending it as some sort of heroic investigator with a 160 iq. Fucking ridiculous.

This people are hilariously retarded, but we have to be honest about the prospects for the future - the Jewish media will NEVER STOP. There will always be a narrative they can cook up to run with.
Its never going to stop, until we stop it.

Full vid

(((We)))?

niggress should have been removed from questioning

No, we. Sans ((())).
Jews certainly aren't going to stop. They never do.

There's no vs when you're on the same team

True enough.

More like Cotton asking the right questions.

I say let them keep digging their own grave. The media has no idea the amount of people fed up with their shit. We are going to start seeing media personalities assassinated if they keep this shit up. I welcome it.

But, niggers smell.
How can any of the niggers in congress pass the #smelltest?

WE NEED TO MEME #SMELLTEST AND USE IT FOR REDPILLS

if you ever had to use public transportation in "vibrant" areas you know how badly niggers smell the bus/subway stinks of it….

Did she not see Loretta Lynch's hearing a while back? This goes for the other image that has a comment about stonewalling too. Granted I think it's obnoxious no matter who is doing it but while I haven't been watching this hearing I sincerely doubt he's being as stubborn as Lynch or anyone else that gave "testimony" in Hillary's dealings last year. One of you with a twitter should bring it up and give them a link to a video showing them what Lynch did, I'm genuinely curious about what excuse they'll come up with for their double standards.

She couldn't answer going if over the speed limit was in violation of the law and went on to say she couldn't answer hypotheticals.

How? If you are traveling from A → B, and at every instance cover half the distance remaining, you can never reach B.

user you are witnessing 60+ years of the media portraying anyone with a southern accent as being a retarded inbred cracker.
exclude niggers cuz they are happening and cool

The fucking cocksuckers structure their questions not to actually get answers, but to make Sessions look like he's "stonewalling". I use that word because I predict that "stonewalling" will be one of the new buzzwords that all of a sudden everyone starts using for the next few days. But anyway, they know what is appropriate for Sessions to answer, and they know it would be fucking retarded for him to give a definite "yes or no" answer without throwing in the "as far as I remember" caveat. So they'll ask these questions knowing that he won't answer so it looks like he's being shifty to the public.

This is why we preemptively take over the #stonewall tag with based history.

Summary:
And then the boom gets cut off.

*boon

I'm already seeing it on twitter. That lisp-ridden kike created a new buzzword without even trying.

there's no such thing as coincidence here. That was coordinated and planted.

SMUG AS FUCK

Best general

He almost ruined the (((plan))) too: he could hardly pronounce it!

It's totally ludicrous. Especially given the fact that the only ones "stonewalling" are the fucking democrats who refuse to allow their servers to be investigated directly by the FBI, as well as the (((intelligence community))) who say they have evidence of "russian collusion" but refuse to show proof and just tell the goyim to take their word on it, and then shame anyone who doesn't go in lock-step with the narrative or asks for evidence.

So let's turn it around on them like all the other memes they've created by accident.

Could meme that stonewall is racist term against spics because it gives them images of the wall in their mind.

I was thinking use it to accuse the dems of stonewalling the progress of America, but I suppose that could work as well. It would certainly give the possibility of the libs just eating each other alive even more.

Yeah, have to remember they function on a complete emotional level.

If done correctly, it could yield incredible results.

We need to get on this.

kinda stupid to try and make "stonewalling" a badong word during the presidency of a man who was elected mainly so he could OK the building of a wall.

good point. Someone with decent photoshop skills should make some "stonewall trump" pictures, in similar style to pic-related

You could just say "Look, the Dems want a stone wall." and they'd flip their shit. That's how they argue.

Agreed, its trying to subliminally tie the civil war to Sessions by invoking the word stonewall.

Was at work. Can somebody summarize it for me? Who's going to jail?

Hillary.

WHO CALLED IT? I know there was an user in the first thread who called it!

I said in the last thread how they were going to turn her badgering of Sessions into a "YAS QUEEN SLAY" thing. I also said about how they would say that white men were silencing women of color.

And that's why all life should die. Permanent solutions are the only good solutions. Society can never grow great enough to prevent weak men from arising during good times. Why don't you just kill everyone Strong Man? Why don't you think ahead?

You. Can't. If you try, Samson Launches.

But go ahead. Try it. Watch what happens. Post about it here when you're done.

You can hope so. But most people are too tied into the system of sustenance to ever try and attack one of the media people. Try it. Watch what happens.

wew

i forgot that the media has never said one bad thing about the guy. thanks for the reminder, truth telling media

pure pottery

oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Sessions will obviously never recover from this :^)

This bitch does realize sh doesn't stand a chance outside of her state or district, especially when she's fucking some white or (((white))) guy. This is as far as she goes and everyone will go back to ignoring her.

Literally who and what is she fucking talking about

that's a pretty fucking heavy accusation, you stupid cunt

She's just basking in the temporary spotlight of "stronk" non-hwite woman standing up to ebil old white man/drumpf.

It doesn't matter to them that she's incoherent. These people deal in feelings not logic.

I am surprised when sessions said some people may find they wish they hadn't of leaked isn't being talked about more. Comey is going down

The Jews always ignore all signs of their little schemes collapsing. Always. But that just helps us even more, doesn't it?

Even my Commifornia boomer parents refused to vote for her, because they knew her as a lawyer and she's always been an awful human being.

Looks like she's taking well to politics. Seems like she wants the VP nod from Warren or Biden in 2020.

This seems like unethical conduct from a member of a senate investigation literally hours after a testimony how is it allowed to continue unpunished?

Senators could get away with murder, especially if they say what the media wants them to.

You better show some respect for the first woman, the first Jamaican American, the first Asian American, the first Indian American, and the first African American attorney general in California, user!

Why is it always about Russia? I am already sick of their unhealthy obsession over Russia thing.

I'm not sure what their angle is exactly, must not like them doing too good a job in Syria.

It's a big lie and they're repeating it forever and ever because it's the only thing stopping them from being called out on either utter fucking stupidity or outright reality-denying deception.

I suppose it's just the whole FUCKING WHITE MALE applied at a national level. I feel like they must have a deeper end game with this but may be giving them too much credit.

she's planned parenthood's girl. when she was ag had the police raid the home of guy who made the undercover planned parenthood vids exposing their selling of body parts.

But it is costing them and may lose the power even more. The whole thing is so childish and unbelievable.

truly the new face of america :^)

Smug about what?
He's about to let his personal crusade against marijuana (a harmless plant) take him down and lose favorability among the populace.
Good job, you creepy old elf.

It's actually advantageous for us if they focus all their political capital on "muh russia". All the time they spend focusing on that red herring bullshit is less time the democrats spend on:
1) coming to terms with why they lost (ie, "fuck white people ayy lmao")
2) pushing for policies that might actually make people want to vote for them (as much as I disagree with Comrade Sanderberger's ideas, they at least were trying to offer something to voters)

Instead, all they do is MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA. And their only platform right now is "we fucking hate drumpf". The only people who care about either of these things are hardcore leftists who will vote democrat anyway. Normal people don't give a flying fuck about any of this. And even if they did care, they'd need to keep up this nonsense for 4 straight years for it to have any potential positive impact.

Democrats are going to be BTFO'd in 2018 and curb-stomped in 2020 because they fail to realize why they're fucking up, and that's good. Let them bark up these wrong trees

He'll completely undo any good he has done with his personal anti-pot views. He needs to calm the fuck down, that's all I'm saying.

Weed is degenerate.

They think it's 1992 and they have unfettered control of the information outlets. That shit doesn't work anymore. Do they not realize you can download the testimony for free without some smug network kike offering commentary, endless commercials for erectile dysfunction and the privilege of a $300 cable bill?

They're still not getting it. Holy shit they're dumb as a fucking post.

Exactly. This sort of bullshit didn't work during the election, and it's not going to work now. And that's if people even fucking remember any of this shit 4 years from now, which they won't. It'll at best (for them) be memory-holed after nothing comes of any of this, and at worst everyone will be openly mocking the establishment for their fake bullshit.

I mean, remember how there were like 40+ alleged cases of sexual assault by Trump that all came out like 2 weeks before the election? Remember how the entire media was screaming their heads off about how Trump should be in jail as a rapist? Hell, I even think there was a 13 year old girl in there somewhere. And then all those bullshit stories were NEVER brought up ever against by the media, and it's as if that whole song and dance never happened?

MUH RUSSIANS! HE HAS CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIANS OVER HERE!
See? Nobody cares!

a quota filler, user

Just looking it up on google shows his face
The new coordinated buzzword

This doesn't even match Sessions' testimony. Typical merchant tricks.

Good idea. Start a new thread about it

Taking 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% isn't taking all of it? :^)

So many websites have been taken over by these people though. You think normies actually investigate anything? They believe what they want to believe and take on the opinions of friends and whatever media they expose themselves too.

Does he remind anyone else of the Keebler Elf?

I see it.